Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The office staff are top notch! Always friendly, courteous and professional. They work well together. The maintenance staff addresses issues as soon as possible and are very respectable. I’ve lived in this complex since June of 2006 and it has been this way since I’ve been here.
I've been here for 2 years the staff is great and very helpful I love living here with all the water fronts to just the walks in the community
I love living here at gatehouse, it’s in the perfect location which makes it easy to get to the turnpike and other local favorites. I’m giving it 4.5 stars due to the trash valet. The trash valet is a great feature but when some of the food gets out the bag, it is not cleaned up and left for the residents to remove.
Everyone is very nice. It’s always nice and clean outside. Maintenance fixes things no longer then a day later. Also people in the office try to do fun events very often for the residents.
Great location. Close to work, family & shopping centers. My wife love the apartments. Plenty of room, quiet & she love the lake as the view
Great Place to live. Very Clean. Peaceful. Staff are Amazing. Well kept. Love the activities they have for our community at Gatehouse. I would recommend.
Management is very respectful and professional. However, at times it’s very difficult to solve many of the problem they are presented with. Also, I wish the security gate would be repaired once and for all. That is one the reason I moved here and it is always broken.
Recycle area needs attention as well as breezeways. Overall the community is very nice. Also front gate needs attention the entrance gates were not functioning again
It's a nice a quite place but some things can be upgraded like the Gate is always broken, sometimes I don't feel safe. Also the trash on the weekends are overrun and it makes the place look bad.
I gave you 3 stars because I do not like how the new management takes care of the community. The entrance gates never work and the garbage service is a waste of money because they don't work with the efficiency that they should. Also, the buildings hallways are not clean.