I would not recommend this place. Faulty AC units making you pay more for light bill. Gate has never worked causing high crime and police presence. Management team is poor and rude and nasty and never helpful.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I’m having a pest control problems. I have roaches,ants ,and termites. I’m not satisfied with the conditions my family and myself is living in and we pay $1800 in rent. Unacceptable and unfair

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I have been told by visitors that the community is outdated. The security gate is never closed. Despite writing this, nothing will change.

I am only doing this for the free bonus points. This is a mindless review that should not be taken seriously by any reader. Be kind and decline.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

My move in process was nice and easy. My first couple weeks in the unit were not great, but things appear to be looking better now. I hope it continues from now on with positive vibes.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Utility bills are extremely high, ($200+ fpl) and not really happy with a lot of neighbors doing drugs in public areas. My unit is ok y the staff are very nice and professional

Its alright but without a balcony the rent is to high, most of the wall sockets didn't work moving in. After 3 to 4 months out of no where sugar ants popped up from every where. It's a good place to live not far from the grocery store banks and restaurants

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

A little bit pricey, wish there was a bigger kitchen model available :( Otherwise, it seems to be ok :) Not sure why my apartment doesn't have a balcony and storage room is tight.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Gate never works. What’s the purpose of having the barcodes if we don’t really need them. I’d actually like my money back for it. There’s a lot of crime here. Within like a month of me living here, somebody was murdered and the whole neighborhood was shutdown. Then recently people’s tired where taken off their cars and were replaced with bricks.

This property should fix the back as well the playground area, the gym can get new and better working equipment, the barbeque are can get more comfortable upgrade as well, there's always room for improvement.

I gave you 3 stars because I do not like how the new management takes care of the community. The entrance gates never work and the garbage service is a waste of money because they don't work with the efficiency that they should. Also, the buildings hallways are not clean.

The gates are never closed at night is my only issue but they are very nice and friendly and do things around the holidays which is amazing.

Need better maintenance for the pool and the building but at the end it alright place to live to start out for a milestone family I wish it could have more thing better as in the gym but the people that live there took the weights and etc

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far my experience with this complex hasn't been terrible. No issues with the unit, and the management are constantly making things better around here, such as rebuilding dock over looking one of the ponds, and repairing the gate so it's now functioning. Any issues I've had with my unit were promptly taken care of within a day or two. And the majority of the other residents that I've had the chance to talk to are quite friendly. But some of the things that are bad here also stem from the residents as well, such as residents speeding, running stop signs, not looking where they are going almost running me and my dog off the road on our walks. Also a lot of the residents neglect to clean up after their dog having stepped in it a few times and now I'm constantly having to walk around dog poop among our walks with the pup, I've brought this issue up to management and was told a reminder would've been went out but has been quite sometime. Anyway, it's a nice convenient place to live with lots of shops and things to do around, the units are nice and cozy. I just wish the other residents would be a bit more considerate with the people whom they share the complex with.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

It's quite which is nice. Don't spend a lot of time here. Working 10 hrs a day and gone most weekends. But can't understand why my water bill are so high. I use to live in a 2 bath house with a pool and my water bill was half as much as it is here.

Nice neighbors. Quiet, calm, friendly. Lots of dog lovers. Responsive administration. Two pools. Good gym. Location is central to many Broward activities.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Really dark parking areas. Property management such as justin is great at answering questions and concerns. Gym needs to be refurbished as soon as possible.

My family and I have been living here since May and moved here because it was in ideal location of our jobs and kids schools. We really lucked out because our apartment is right next to the pool and play ground. The maintenance guys are really nice and helpful. My only complaint would be people sneaking into the pool around 9pm and playing loud music. No problems with people in the pool but I have young children trying sleep.

I've been here going on 5yrs, the area is so convenient and peaceful. I enjoy coming home and all the different events the leasing office has for the residents

lately the neighborhood do not look safe than a year ago. the floors are to dirty. after you signed the lease people from the office change their attitude towards you.look like the background check is not using here at all.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I have been here for over ten years and have loved every minute here the staff is always friendly and helpful. The manager Shay is always trying to incorporate activities for the residents which are always a positive thing.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I want congratulate gatehouse on the new equipment in the exercise room thank you so so much. My only complaint is that this morning the door was left ajar that was at seven a.m. please if you can send out a memo telling people to close that door behind them

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

After almost a year living here the gate are back on track...yeah!!....almost every area are very well maintained but the lake behind the office lately is very full of trash.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

this is a great place to eat drink sleep work live love laugh play. i’d recommend it to people with low credit scores and looking to save on move in fees.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The maintenance staff are hard workers. We never have to wait more than a day to get things fixed or done. We appreciate all that you do. Thank you for your hard work and assistance.