Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I’m having a pest control problems. I have roaches,ants ,and termites. I’m not satisfied with the conditions my family and myself is living in and we pay $1800 in rent. Unacceptable and unfair
I would not recommend this place. Faulty AC units making you pay more for light bill. Gate has never worked causing high crime and police presence. Management team is poor and rude and nasty and never helpful.
Friendly staff 🤗welcomes you in the leasing office that has an awesome coffee/ hot chocolate machine🤗. Great amenities such as 2 pools, a Gym and A pool table Awesome 🤗
My move in process was nice and easy. My first couple weeks in the unit were not great, but things appear to be looking better now. I hope it continues from now on with positive vibes.
I am only doing this for the free bonus points. This is a mindless review that should not be taken seriously by any reader. Be kind and decline.
I have been told by visitors that the community is outdated. The security gate is never closed. Despite writing this, nothing will change.
I love my apartment and it’s convenient for me and my family. The pool and play ground are in front of my apartment. My family and I are comfortable at Gate House Apartment. The compound of Gate house has two pools, two playgrounds , a tennis court and a gym. There’s lots of parking space and the lots for parking are spacious and convenient to all. Maintenance are done in a quick and timely manner. The Gate house apartments area are always clean and the grass are cut so often. The Gate house apartments are free from noisy persons. There are no foul language on the compound. I give Gate house a five star rating.
Gate never works. What’s the purpose of having the barcodes if we don’t really need them. I’d actually like my money back for it. There’s a lot of crime here. Within like a month of me living here, somebody was murdered and the whole neighborhood was shutdown. Then recently people’s tired where taken off their cars and were replaced with bricks.
Need better maintenance for the pool and the building but at the end it alright place to live to start out for a milestone family I wish it could have more thing better as in the gym but the people that live there took the weights and etc
The gates are never closed at night is my only issue but they are very nice and friendly and do things around the holidays which is amazing.