Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

Grace was so kind and helpful throughout the entire leasing process. After many months of searching, her professionalism and great attitude made joining Gatehouse on the Green a no brainer!
Very pleasant surroundings. Maintenance team is trying hard to do there best. I recently had roof leak in my bedroom couple of times, I wish they could fix it permanently. seems like they are fixing it temp. Apart from it I dont see any major issues here.
Very nice community! The move in process was just a little complicated and hectic for my taste. Over all though I’m super happy and excited to live here!
So far I love living at Gatehouse on the Green. Everyone is friendly, I feel safe, maintenance is great. The only downsides would be that there is no gym and no recycling program. I have to bring my recyclables to friends’ apartments to dispose of.
good experience three years living here,quiet urbanization, respectful, very attentive. We need to improve a few things but everything else is very good
I am loving my new apartment and the community. It is safe and quiet. Plenty of parking available and very happy that the gates are both working properly.
Nice place but need some improvement. Sometimes maintenance staff is rude and they look like they are not happy coming when you put a request.
Though the facility is convenient . The apartment furnishings are old and cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms needs to be updated. There are numerous apartments in the area that have been updated with modern furnishings and appliances and in a few , THEY ARE CHEAPER , based on unit size.
I am impressed so far by the apartment and the staff. They made my move super simple and always kept good communication with me. The community is also very pretty.
I love it here very quite and clean. We've been here since 2017 and love it. The staff is very helpful and always there when you need them.