Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.2

4.2

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.
Transition to new management has been rough. Been over charged on monthly bills multiple times. Staff are friendly though. Try to do what they can. Maintenance is fast. Neighborhood is nice overall.
The Quick maintenance is always helpful and quick to contact, the technology available makes it easier for me, nice management and spacious apartment make it such a great attribute to living here.
Pros: - Location - The maintenance team is responsive - The people at the leasing office are friendly and helpful Cons: - Quite a few numbers of times I have seen the garbage and heaped up near the compactor.
So far so good, a few issues with the garbage but nothing crazy. Nice quiet area and nice people. A lot of stores and restaurants close bybis a huge plus for us lol.
The only thing I hate is that the residents that have pets let their dog poop everywhere in front of my place and I don’t have dogs so that’s annoying I wish they will pick it up because we are stepping in poop on a Daily
Very good community so far so clean everyone so friendly !! Can’t wait to have fun and enjoy everything it has to offer like pool and the gym
Great Awesome can't wait to renew again ! Everyone is great ! Love the Neighbors best friend in the whole wide world! wouldn't change them for nothing !
I a simple thing to fix three a weeks and they didn't resolve it ( ice machine) . They said they would send someone and made excuses why they couldn't come. I don't appreciate that.
Has been a amazing experience living at gatehouse on the green I haven't regret it at all I would recommend anyone to move to gatehouse on the green