Persistent ant problem for over a year. Have reached out multiple times to request assistance but have never received it. This has been a major flaw in living here.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Absolutely love the place! The community is very quiet and relaxed and the staff has been very helpful ever step of the way. Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Great area to live, close to everything, nice amenities, disappointed the car wash area isn't working, it was one of the perks that was sold to us, they have quick response to fix things in the apartment, maintenance guys very sweet and helpful, wish they had better and more options for reserved parking, love the fact that they offer events for the holidays for residents, overall I am happy here with my family.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The grounds and apartment are beautiful. The amenities are well maintained. The parking is first come first served, but there are always convenient spaces available. The dumpster is a hike away from the buildings, but it is located near the front gate, so you can take the garbage out in your car on your way somewhere. The staff provides events for holidays (ex Easter egg hunt, Mother's day dinner, etc). All in all, we really enjoy living here.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Very calm. Nice location. Staff is very attentive. If something gets broken they repair it very quickly. Everything is well kept. The only issue is that the front gate keeps malfunctioning.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I have lived here going on 5 months. Never had any concerns with my safety or my personal property. The “gated community” needs a lot of attention... However I am happy to live here. Have no reason to even think about moving! :)

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Apartment has a great location. The support staff are friendly and responsive towards our issues. Especially, Grace is wonderful and sweet. Individual units are decent, and I love mine with its view. But the community upkeep needs improvement. The walking space along the stream needs more maintenance and residents with pets need to pick up after their dogs properly.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Best parts are it's super lovely living here, and finding parking as never been an issue. We are minutes from just about anything that you can think of; malls, movies, supermarkets, parks, Target, Walmart highways and Turnpike are all nearby. My only 4 complaints would be: • I do wish that the architects planned out the landscaping a bit better and that there weren't so many trees over the parking spaces, as they tend to leave sap on the cars and attract spiders. I have had more than a few manage to find their way inside my car and it's a late model 2018 with the door sills etc well intact. • Some dog owners, unfortunately are very inconsiderate and will allow their dogs to poo in the middle of a pathway or sidewalk... and not even attempt to remove it. • I wish that upper level windows on the buildings would be cleaned at least annually. Although lots of gorgeous natural light still flows through our apartment, there's a fair amount of green moss on the outside of the windows that I can't clean and it doesn't look good. • And lastly (not a major issue), there is an indoor Racquetball court near the gym but it badly needs to be swept and has no air conditioning. So, if you want to use it, it's always stifling hot in there and you have to prop the door open, but that doesn't offer much relief. Otherwise, the office staff has been helpful, the clubhouse & pools are nice and well kept. The maintenance guys are always wonderful and working to take care of requests quickly. And... as a bonus, the office regularly hosts lovely events for the residents. I still highly recommend our community!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Good neighborhood, if only people could clean up after there dogs, and keep the gate close, this would be a great place to live, rent is also high

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

So far so good, Graciela helped me choose the right apartment and was very helpful in resolving issues. During my move-in two kind residents saw me struggling with a box and offered their assistance. A 3rd floor neighbor gave me a big smile and a hello. It’s a quiet yet friendly community.

Great community. I love the scenery and great management staff. The apartments are spacious and clean! And I love that the parking is available and its pet friendly

Overall, a nice quiet neighborhood tucked away, but close to a beautiful park and not far from shops & restaurants. Walls are a bit thin, so the noise level is dependent on your neighbors - similar to most complexes. Amenities are nice, to include a small, tranquil pool tucked away in the back of the complex. Gates are not consistently operating, so beware of incoming traffic zooming through the outgoing gate!

I see the commitment in keeping the complex in good order and making our homes a place we want to come home to. Neighbors are friendly and for the most part, courteous

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Nice, quiet, and clean community! Lived here for several years and the staff and maintenance are very polite and professional. The amentities are great, but the gym could use some updating.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I am a newly resident. So far so good. Very quiet neighbors. I really enjoy the having a gym and swimming pool across from me. Parking never an issue. Very close to everything I need!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Would love to redo the vents & bathrooms. Other than that it’s a wonderful community. It’s my second year living here. Looking forward to renew

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

It was great!!! Love it!! I would recommend this to all my friends and family. Really is a nice, safe , and clean gated community. Really is

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I’ve lived here with my family for over 4 years and we’ve never been more comfortable anywhere else. Absolutely no complaints. The service, our neighbors and the amenities all make our resident experience amazing.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Gatehouse on the green is a nice and safe place to live, i just feel like the amenities need to be updated for example the gym and smaller pool & car station .

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I have been in this community for about 5 years . I find it to be very peaceful and safe. The maintenance staff is friendly and very helpful.

I am so happy to have found Gatehouse on the Green. Our community is very serene and tranquil, my neighbors are very friendly and considerate and the office staff always goes above and beyond.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Office workers are very good.when every you need maintenance the workers are fast and polite. The amenities are great. Stove refrigerator freezer and washer and dryer are great as well.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Gate House on the Green is a beautiful place to live. The staff is very professional and maintenance answers service calls promptly. The Landscapers keep the property looking great. Thanks

This 2 rating is because of the gate situation. Put down something to slash tires. People are still getting in from the exit gate. Accident waiting to happen.