Spectacular customer service and great environment . Common areas always clean and in good conditions. Maintenance staff unbelievably helpful. I strongly recommend this community. Besides, location is a bonus . You are close to malls , supermarkets , movie theaters and 595, I 75, I 95 and turnpike.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I really love my apartment. It can get a bit noisy at night , but overall a great place to live. The area is great, and the office staff is always willing to help.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Need to update gym equipment, some machines are falling apart or do not work how they are supposed to. Also adding a free weights rack would be nice :)

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

My husband and our dog recently moved to this community and so far its been a delight. Neighbour's are friendly and the staff in the office are very helpful. Lots of appreciation to Graciela for being so helpful from start to finish. The maintenance team work very swiftly. Hoping this experience remains the same through out our time here

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I like the community. It’s clean and pretty well kept. I don’t feel led to give a 5 star rating because the complex isn’t perfect. The one thing that really irks me about the complex is how if you call the office, it usually goes straight to voicemail.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

My experience here has been awesome. Easy move-in and polite and curteous environment. Friendly staff and maintance is by your side. Beautiful peaceful.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Lovely place. Very friendly front office. I was a little nervous but everyone seems to be friendly. Quiet area. Very family oriented. The pools are very nice. The 3rd pool could be a really nice place for a get together. However, the gate has been broken since I've moved in with no notice of when it would be fixed or why its broken. For a place called GATEhouse I would assume this take top priority. Also, the car was area hasn't worked since I've moved here as well. Some neighbors do not clean up after their dogs.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Excellent community, very friendly and attentive staff. It is a very quiet and comfortable and safe place. It is located in a very central and accessible place.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Nice Community, Nice Apartments, good Service but room for improvement. Social Areas are OK Infrastructure, special cable provider should be improved

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The complex is very nice but the only thing that bothers me is that it is a gated community but the gate is either always open, broken, or both. That’s the main reason people live in communities like this. To feel safe. It needs to be fixed.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

There’s room for improvement but it’s a beautiful looking community. The constant rate increase is terrible. They never answer the phone. Things could be better but they are not terrible

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I have enjoyed all times here. The office staff are friendly and always feel safe in the premises. My only complaint is the parking, there is to

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Overall, the neighborhood is awesome. The only drawback for me is lack of storage, but that’s because my unit does not have a balcony with the storage closet. I still love my unit, though, and I love the area. It’s very close to all major highways, and Central Park is within walking distance!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Persistent ant problem for over a year. Have reached out multiple times to request assistance but have never received it. This has been a major flaw in living here.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Absolutely love the place! The community is very quiet and relaxed and the staff has been very helpful ever step of the way. Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Great area to live, close to everything, nice amenities, disappointed the car wash area isn't working, it was one of the perks that was sold to us, they have quick response to fix things in the apartment, maintenance guys very sweet and helpful, wish they had better and more options for reserved parking, love the fact that they offer events for the holidays for residents, overall I am happy here with my family.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The grounds and apartment are beautiful. The amenities are well maintained. The parking is first come first served, but there are always convenient spaces available. The dumpster is a hike away from the buildings, but it is located near the front gate, so you can take the garbage out in your car on your way somewhere. The staff provides events for holidays (ex Easter egg hunt, Mother's day dinner, etc). All in all, we really enjoy living here.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Very calm. Nice location. Staff is very attentive. If something gets broken they repair it very quickly. Everything is well kept. The only issue is that the front gate keeps malfunctioning.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I have lived here going on 5 months. Never had any concerns with my safety or my personal property. The “gated community” needs a lot of attention... However I am happy to live here. Have no reason to even think about moving! :)

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Apartment has a great location. The support staff are friendly and responsive towards our issues. Especially, Grace is wonderful and sweet. Individual units are decent, and I love mine with its view. But the community upkeep needs improvement. The walking space along the stream needs more maintenance and residents with pets need to pick up after their dogs properly.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Best parts are it's super lovely living here, and finding parking as never been an issue. We are minutes from just about anything that you can think of; malls, movies, supermarkets, parks, Target, Walmart highways and Turnpike are all nearby. My only 4 complaints would be: • I do wish that the architects planned out the landscaping a bit better and that there weren't so many trees over the parking spaces, as they tend to leave sap on the cars and attract spiders. I have had more than a few manage to find their way inside my car and it's a late model 2018 with the door sills etc well intact. • Some dog owners, unfortunately are very inconsiderate and will allow their dogs to poo in the middle of a pathway or sidewalk... and not even attempt to remove it. • I wish that upper level windows on the buildings would be cleaned at least annually. Although lots of gorgeous natural light still flows through our apartment, there's a fair amount of green moss on the outside of the windows that I can't clean and it doesn't look good. • And lastly (not a major issue), there is an indoor Racquetball court near the gym but it badly needs to be swept and has no air conditioning. So, if you want to use it, it's always stifling hot in there and you have to prop the door open, but that doesn't offer much relief. Otherwise, the office staff has been helpful, the clubhouse & pools are nice and well kept. The maintenance guys are always wonderful and working to take care of requests quickly. And... as a bonus, the office regularly hosts lovely events for the residents. I still highly recommend our community!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Good neighborhood, if only people could clean up after there dogs, and keep the gate close, this would be a great place to live, rent is also high

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

So far so good, Graciela helped me choose the right apartment and was very helpful in resolving issues. During my move-in two kind residents saw me struggling with a box and offered their assistance. A 3rd floor neighbor gave me a big smile and a hello. It’s a quiet yet friendly community.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Great community. I love the scenery and great management staff. The apartments are spacious and clean! And I love that the parking is available and its pet friendly