Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

One of the Best if not The Best Apartment Community in Plantation. I have been living here for years as well as have moved multiple family members with me!
Kayla was very helpful and understanding while doing the application. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. She went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and that made me feel great and I knew this was the community for me
I am so impressed with the great experience we have had in less than a year. I am so grateful to have such an amazing place during these crazy times
We’ve been here for years and the location is ideal for work and play for us. The leasing office and maintenance teams are always available for help!
Grace was so kind and helpful throughout the entire leasing process. After many months of searching, her professionalism and great attitude made joining Gatehouse on the Green a no brainer!
Very pleasant surroundings. Maintenance team is trying hard to do there best. I recently had roof leak in my bedroom couple of times, I wish they could fix it permanently. seems like they are fixing it temp. Apart from it I dont see any major issues here.
Very nice community! The move in process was just a little complicated and hectic for my taste. Over all though I’m super happy and excited to live here!
So far I love living at Gatehouse on the Green. Everyone is friendly, I feel safe, maintenance is great. The only downsides would be that there is no gym and no recycling program. I have to bring my recyclables to friends’ apartments to dispose of.
good experience three years living here,quiet urbanization, respectful, very attentive. We need to improve a few things but everything else is very good
I am loving my new apartment and the community. It is safe and quiet. Plenty of parking available and very happy that the gates are both working properly.