Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Peaceful, minutes from anywhere I need to be, gorgeous neighborhood. Although close to major roads, no sound of traffic. Beautiful tree-lined streets for an after dinner walk without even leaving the gates.
It has been a year since i moved into Gatehouse on the Green and I have had an enjoyable experience. The only issue I have is I wish the gate was finally fixed.
I’m great with the office and maintenance people. Just moving out to be closest to my job. Nice view. Good location. People very friendly .
My interaction with Kayla and Betty was incredible!!! Kayla allowed the entire process to be so simple and stress free. She is super professional and personable, making it easy to communicate with her! That alone makes her a rock star in my book!
Gatehouse on the green is a decent place to live. Although there is a lot that can be improved. Overall good for the money spent. Happy but still scope for improvement. Would recommend it.
I love it peaceful and quit for my family and the apartment is very spacious for my kids I’m so happy I made the decision to live here :) ...
The community is great. The staff at leasing office are very friendly. Maintenance staff are friendly and very helpful. Overall I have no complains.
Everyone here has been great at tending to my maintenance requests quickly and efficiently! Kayla has been so helpful from the beginning and ensuring we have everything we need! Excited to be a part of this community!
Betty and Kayla are the absolute BEST! They both go out of their way to ensure you and your family have a great experience. You get assistance with the application process making the move in smooth and stress free. Very professional and family oriented. If you’re having a bad experience with your current management team, just make your move! Btw: they’re offering great Covid discounts!
We have had our highs and lows with this community but over all it’s been pretty good. The new manager Betty is awesome. She listens greatly and helps accommodate all concerns. She has brought this place back to life. Unfortunately COVID is happening and amenities are restricted, however the gate has been broken for the past 3 years. Once the gate is fixed this community will be perfect!