Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.2

4.2

Neha
I love to stay in gate house on the green apartment. It is nice experience. I like community. Friendly neighbors. Nice location. If we have any problem in apartment and we complaint about it , after couple of hours will get good service.

Tanya
Not in the unit I initially requested when moving in, and have been waiting months to be moved, into the one I was told I was getting. Very noisy

Samantha
I love everything about this community except for the fact that none of the amenities have been available since I've lived here (8 months). I pay a lot of money to have a community with these amenities (gym, large pool, gated community) and instead have had to purchase a gym membership and go to another public pool, and always have the gates open. It's very unfortunate, considering when I moved in here I was told all of these projects would be done by June. It's now August and nothing looks even halfway done. I'm seriously wondering if it will even be done before my contract ends. Very disappointed.

Monica
Construction needs to be speed up totally miss and need the amneties the use of them Are important eapecially the gym , pool is missed and pool tables

Carl
Tomorrow make about 4 months since I've been living here and 4 stars is an honest rating. Very quite neighborhood for the most part. I never hear loud music or noises loud enough to disturb me. The property itself is always well kept and neat, never trash thrown around and about 90% of the complex clean up after their pets. The biggest issue I'd say I've had here so far is needing maintenance. It is not that maintenance is bad or late, in fact their turn around time is impeccable. The maintenance problems are always miniscule. If you do have an issue or need something done Nile in the leasing office is really good at getting things solved for you. A couple big problems I've had she's fixed in no time. 8/10 plan on renewing

Quanshay
My Experience living at gatehouse has been really good i cant complain the staff Niles, Jonathan and lisa they are amazing people very helpful in any way they can i mean i love living here my apartment is very spacious, i have a washer and dryer , dishwasher, two bed ,two bathrooms pet friendly everything close i mean what more do i need.

Leilani
Gatehouse on the Green in Plantation is a great place to live. The very best part is the location. It is very close to everything you will ever need!

Renada
No additional comments at this moment. I just renewed my lease , just wanting on upgrades. Feel free to follow up with me in a few weeks.That's all O have at this current time and moment.

Verified Resident
Thank you gatehouse Thank you gatehouse Thank you gatehouse Thank you gatehouse Thank you gatehouse Thank you gatehouse Amazing staff Amazing neighborhood

Brittni
Overall I am happy being at Gatehouse on the Green Apartments. The location is unbeatable, and the neighborhood is quiet. My only complaint is that the gates never work (going on almost 2+ years of being a resident and gate has never been fully functional)