The apartment is clean. The other tenants are kind and respectable people. The overall feeling is that you are safe in this community. Also, the neighborhood is great, with lots of shops nearby

Great community for individuals and families. The property management to awesome and the atmosphere is relaxing. Overall great place to live.

Great experience from the very beginning with Danielle and Graciela. Only been here a few days but they made it a very smooth and stress-free process! Thank you!

I love the location. The trash is out of control way too much. The dog poop all over is crazy. I can’t take my kids right outside my door and play games in that area right there. Take pictures is hard when you don’t see it happen. This is a gated community and the gate has been broken for 2 years.

My overall resident experience has been great, I am still disappointed that it has been almost two years that I have resided here and the front gate of the gate community is still broken and has been broken for the same length of time, that they initially stated would have been fixed, it was the deciding factor of moving here. I am in construction, it does not take that long to address a gate especially when they increased the rent.

On my first day here, someone didn’t clean after their dog and I while walking through the grass I stepped in a pile of poop. I learned my lesson. Only sidewalks from now on.

It's kept clean, orderly and a great place to live. Very easy access to the main highways and expressways. Hospital, mall and pharmacy less than a mile away. What else do you need?

I like living here because the lake view is amazing. The location is perfect. Maintenance response right away. The only thing that I dont like is that the front entrance gate never works and people dont take after the dogs and I hope staff finds some solution to this..

My experience in Gatehouse on the Green has been good. My only complaint is the security gates. If we have them, I think we should utilize them.

My boyfriend and I love living here at Gatehouse. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The property is so well kept. The new upgraded pool with cabanas is beautiful. Our apartment is very spacious. Huge bath tubs are a plus!

The apartment is great and I really appreciated the great customer service that was provided. A very smooth transition when we moved and all details were answered.

It's a great area and close to golf course. Maintenance comes the same day when you put I a work order. Its close to Central park and Publix.

It is beautiful and people are very nice. I enjoy my view and the apartment is perfect. The pools are big and i love the gym open 24 hours. I will refer friends

I love the area and most of my neighbors. I do have a problem with little security and the trash accumulation for no reason. Some people are lazy and don't throw their trash in the shoot. The gates are open and strangers come in and out specially at night when property managers are out leaving mysterious packages near the trash tied up to balloons for someone NOT from the property to pick up. I have kids and this is concerning!

Beautiful community and surrounding neighborhood. The front gate rarely works, but sometimes it’s better that way! There are two pools which is very nice to avoid over crowding. Nice, simple gym too.

All is well thus far since I’ve moved in! Aside from the car thefts that were happening a few weeks ago- all has been well. Looking forward to the future!

When looking at apartments this place caught our eye from the fantastic service in the leasing office to the gated community . I’ve been here 8 months and the gate has only been working 2 months if not less . When are lease is up unfortunately we’re leaving .

It was effortless and the staff was very kind. I love the new location. The only issue I had was the Trash collection point is so far from my home that I have to put my trash in the car to take it to the dumpster

The grounds are kept well but has some issues that need to be addressed. Pool area is great and kept clean, even though there are residents that do not clean up after having BBQ's or pool parties

Truly blessed to live in a community that makes it feel like a home. Gatehouse on the Green has a caring team, the office staff, and maintenance team are very caring, helpful, and work hard at making our community great. I am thankful to live in this community.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

We are very happy here its a pleasure the office staff. Maintenance is quick and vet professional always respond fast. They are always working hard cleaning the community. I wish that the residents would drive slow there are children playing animals crossing. Other then that it's a great place to live going on 3 years

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I love this place that’s why I came back after 5 years. I love my view and the stuff. Amenities are good. Waiting just for a little repairs because I just came back.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

My experience living here I feel safe Is very quiet I love this place and its full with great people and I love watching everyone walk their dog and the people in the office are very helpful thank you everyone

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Very quiet community. Great location. Gate House is close to public transportation, the mall, the highway and more. My kids are happy here!!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I happy living here, the maintenance staff is efficient and are improving with the facilities, the entrance is not safe long waiting for the fix