Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.2

4.2

Smita
Greate supporting team and good neighbors. Clen roads and pull. Easy process as everything is online and managed well by team.love to recommend
Katherine
The front office staff is very helpful and very friendly. They are willing to resolve any concerns that one may have. The updates have been great and the buildings are looking great as well.
Diane C.
Gate rarely works for more than a week, grounds are not as clean as they should be, and you can never get the leasing staff when you need. Too many management changes, leads to negligence and lack of continuity.
Anhelina
Very good neighborhood, clean and quite. Beautiful nature and river, perfect place to have a evening walk. Only problem is broken table near the grill and I'm still waiting for fixing this part.
Ricardo
I love living here, but is going under a lot of renovation so we don't have a big pool, no gym the Gate works for a couple of days and don't work again. And is taking long time but you don't see a discount or change in the rent. I hope that when time to renew the contract they take is in consideration
Alexander
The staff is wonderful; they are always planning community events. Maintenance is always helpful and polite. Apartment is conveniently location close to restaurants and stores.
Amanda
I have been living at Gatehouse on the Green for some time now and I have never had any issues with the management or maintenance, past or present. I am very pleased with the new Management's improvements to the community.
Shenika
I've lived her for 5 years and love the community. It's a nice, peaceful place and the staff is always very helpful. The landscaping is always kept up and beautiful. The only things I dislike is people not picking up behind their dogs I've stepped in dog poop twice and recently the garbage pile up at the dumpster because people are too lazy to go up 2 steps but other than that it's a very nice place to live.
Daniel
I really enjoy the scenery here. And I like the quiet environment so far these last few months I have been living here too. I like the gate environment as well as it feels more private, and I like that the parking is regulated so that there are no parking issues. So far no issues with parking.
James
Office Staff is AMAZING! They are quick to meet your needs! Happy Resident for almost a decade! Happy with the many new renovations that have been added!