Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.2

4.2

Latavia
about 12 hours ago
My move in was good and the leasing staff showed me excellent customer service. Nile rocked! Beside that my apartment has a few things that needs to be fixed but I haven’t had a chance to submit a work order due to my work schedule.

Mercedes O.
1 day ago
Wish amenities were available as one is paying for something that we can't use, and yet rent still increases, but amenities and units are not up to par

Maya
1 day ago
Love it here great place to live. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else if I’m being honest. We love the staff here and the peace and quiet we get from our neighbors.

Dimas P.
1 day ago
Very nice place, peaceful, quien Great maintenance crew/service Very helpful management personnel. Since we got here we felt at home, (we are already living here for 9 years)

Simone
1 day ago
Concerns about property up keep after painting . I'm hoping management is walking around and seeing how paint isn't lasting. Hope management is seeing this

James
I've been living at Gatehouse on the Green for almost a decade, and still going strong. The leasing office is terrific! Friendly and attentive.

Eric
If the corridor lights were on during the dark hours, all would be 5-star. The trash valet is rather inconsistent as well. Maintenance is reliable and prompt, so congratulations there.

Leon
Great experience only thing I don’t like is having to get rid of my grill. That was the worse because I’ma private Chef and caterer and really need all my kitchen and cooking supplies.

Monica
I only wish that due to all the construction happening gatehouse would give their residents incentives towards rent ad none of the amneties have been available in a long time. They need to honor or give some sort of money to ease the amount of monies we have paid and not been able to have a nice pool neither gym.

Makeda
Gatehouse is actually a great place to live, the community is upkept the neighbors are pretty cool the staff is great. Nia and the maintenance men are top tier for sure