Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.2

4.2

Anhelina
Very quite and peaceful, and the view is awesome! A lot of parking spaces, new thermostats, and picnic areas are beautiful. Only problem is trash, it's everywhere.
Jessica
Gatehouse on the Green is my first time living in an apartment away from home. The staff here has made the experience so easy and comforting! I love the amenities in our community, and everyone I have met is so welcoming. I’m so lucky to have found this place!
Janett
Is a great community and great location. I really love that they are making a lot of maintenance and upgrades in the community and eco friendly
Noelyn
I like the repairs snd improvements. I hope they are finished soon. Please fix the gate. It has been broken more times than it has worked. Thanks
Melanie
I have to unfortunately take 1.5 stars away as I’ve only been here two months and have experienced a heavy amount of issues thus far. Although I love the apartment and the community and *usually* the response time of maintenance, I unfortunately have had a broken washer for several days (finally replaced today), now a broken dryer (waiting on a new one), no apartment number which has been confusing for deliveries, and experienced a huge leak that had the potential to flood the apartment had I not called 911, and sadly a poor response time from after hours emergency maintenance. I’m an understanding and patient person, truly. Had response time been more prompt than 2.5hrs after the fact, I would still be a fully content resident - all problems aside. But this was a big disappointment. I give credit that maintenance has certainly responded to all requests I’ve put in (there have been many), but hopefully this area can be improved so that I can feel confident in them again.
Ketreeka
Very nice place to live ,never had a problem at all .staff is very friendly and professional at all times .I would recommend gatehouse on the greens to anybody
Caryl
Great community. Rent is low. Please continue to keep it clean and safe for current and future residents. Maintenance is great and the maintenance personnel are friendly and do great work
Quanshay
I love gatehouse on the green the apartment are amazing nothing has changed since my last view i have lived here over a year now i love living here it just the price of the rent i feel is ridiculous i mean you have everything you need here really no need to go anywhere and the staff are amazing super helpful and would answer any questions i may have and last the property manager her name is Ms Jones she is above amazing she a great candidate for a property manager she always communication with me it dosent matter what it is what what time of day she is truly a really easy person to work with .
Yunisbel
All good except I had to visit the office after sending multiple emails due to double charge. Issue was taking care quickly after I visited the office. Also a quick recommendation which I think it would be nice is for having EV charging station or power access (maybe in the car port) . Lot of apartments are adding this as amenities and it would be convenience for those who own an EV car.
Alejandro
I really enjoy residing in the community. I have been here for over 4 years, and it truly feels like home. I really enjoy the renovations that have been performed to the community and love the Nest Thermostat!