Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great love the community and the city of plantation being a new restaurant can’t wait for the weekend to enjoy what the rest of what this community apartment has to offer glade to be here love this place.
The rooms are very spacious. Carpet are like brand new and I have a huge living room. The management is super nice and helpful. The online application is a little complicated and it took multiple phone calls for the application to actually submit and be completed. Other than that the grounds are well kept and looks very nice.
As someone moving across country I was a little nervous about the move and finding a place in enough time. I felt like I had to ask all the questions and almost felt like a bother. I would have liked a little more support or information as to why things were taking more time than expected. Once I realized people’s schedules were different because of Covid it made sense. Overall, it was decent.
When I first moved her the gates worked and the trash compactor did not have trashed around the outside. Now the place is dirty and looks nasty with trash cans by everyone's front door. I am moving!!!
Living here has been an amazing experience! I love it here more than the last apartment I lived in. It’s always quiet, I like the gym, pool and the staff is very nice.
My husband and I have been a resident of Gatehouse on the Green for 4 years living in this community feels like home. The staff becomes part of ypur family and truly work hard to keep us safe, informed, and living in a clean and happy environment. Thank you Gatehouse on the Green for your continued efforts at making sure residents feel at home. Maria and Louie
Living here has been an awesome experience compared to the place I used to live in before. I truly love the location of where the apartment is, the set up that makes running outdoors easy, the amenities and of course the staff.
The experience has been Truly great so far. I feel safe for both my daughter and I, the noise is well maintained except for some fire alarms but overall an enjoyable stay.
Great maintenance, great view, quiet, central location, pet friendly, two pools and fitness center, preferred parking available, gated community.
Very good experience so far. Everything is well kept. Community is pretty friendly. I like that we don’t have issues with delivery packages getting stolen in here.