The ladies in the office is nice and professional. Also, the upkeep of the landscape is beautiful. The only concern I have is there need to be more dumpsters throughout the complex.

Decent community, with good views available for most apartments. Needs improvement on community upkeep, better lighting. Some of the neighbors can get loud and you would hear them.

Good so far, Specious living room, Clean parking lots, Friendly staff, close to main roads. But a little bit annoying noise from neighbors dogs.

A great community to live in. Gate operation, however, is a constant issue, other than that there aren’t many notable cons to living here in this complex.

We moved here 3 weeks ago and overall it was a pleasant move-in experience. The staff were all so nice and I like the amenities too. When we moved in, there were a bit of an insect problem and we immediately told the admin about it and they took action fast. I strongly suggest to have the gates closed as soon as possible for better security.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I have a great experience at Gatehouse on the Green, overall wonderful community but I am disappointed that it has been over a year since I have moved in and the gates has not been fixed. The purpose of picking this community was the gate and I haven't received it and the rent has increased by 100.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The whole purpose in moving to Gatehouse was for the close proximity to my work. It cuts my travel time by half! I lucked out because everything in my place is brand new. I can definitely say that when I walked in, I just nodded in satisfaction because I knew I immediately upgraded to a better place. Thanks all!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Gatehoutse on the green is a good place to live. I feel safe and it is close to all of the grocery stores, malls and my work. However, the gate does not work properly and there is trash compactor constantly has trash outside of it enticing unwanted rodents.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The community is very peaceful and clean, the staffs are friendly always greet you with a smile, and the residents and friendly and pleasant too, the hole ambiance is great from the ducks to the birds , the lake, it's just lovely

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

This is a nice, quiet community for our family. We have enjoyed the amenities especially the pool. The staff and maintenance crew are very nice and attentive. We live it here.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Great location! Enjoying every moment. Apartments and development are clean. Great space. Fair rate. Administration is friendly. Found me the right apartment with my desired preference. Can’t thank them enough.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Location is great, a lot of nice places around, felt very safe in this area. All necessities were there.Great place to live. Thank you Gatehouse

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Clean community and good service . Excellent staffing and quiet neighborhoods Clean community and good service . Excellent staffing and quiet neighborhoods

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The community is nice and centrally located to a lot stores and business. The only draw back is some of the amenities are outdated or are not well maintained, non more so than the gym. There are some gym equipment that are inoperable or do not work well.. I have been living here a couple of years and there still a treadmill that has a 'check motor' error being displayed for that long.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Excellent community, Great customer service from all the staff especially Graciela. Disappointed about the broken gate, hasn't been working for almost an year now.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

So far so good! Been here 5 years. The staff is great and the maintenance guys are even better. Not very strict with rules as long as your do your job as a good resident.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Excellent community. Very quiet environment. Clean common areas and excellent office staff. Location is great as well, in the middle of everything.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Groundskeepers are amazing. The maintenance team are quick responders. The community is generally quiet and drama free and very kid friendly. No pest control issues. My only disappointment is the responsibility of keeping up with a key fob I almost never have to use because the security gate is always open/broken and the building fire alarm systems are not connected or monitored and are annoyingly triggered on a regular-basis.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

over all it's been great , been here over year. Only thing I don't like is that people keep breaking the guard gates to get in and out of the community and that people leave their trash out side of the dumpster instead of throwing it inside of it.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

I feel safe here. The grounds are kept clean. My maintenance needs have always been resolved quickly. I wanted to note that with the upcoming hurricane they have been regularly sending updates on preparation plus tips on how we should prepare. I feel as if they are doing a really good job.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Overall, a quaint, quiet neighborhood tucked away from the hustle of Broward Blvd. Easy access to major shopping, entertainment, food, etc. Staff are responsive.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

We have lived here for five years now and love it. The awesome maintenance team, the pool with personal cabanas, the grass is always up-kept, and the overall cleanliness of the property are some of the reasons why it’s so great. I love living on the third floor because the ceiling is so high, it feels like a huge loft. The living room window is very big and let’s in tons of light. The walk in closet provides plenty of space and organization. My favorite feature is the big bath tubs! Gatehouse on the Green rocks!

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Friendly and quiet community The landscape is nicely kept Staff and crew are always out on the grounds cleaning and repairing Close to everything

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Nice place to live, beautiful club house and Pool, surrounded by beautiful lakes. Need to improve the gym and invest in new equipment. Close to most important highways and malls

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Spectacular customer service and great environment . Common areas always clean and in good conditions. Maintenance staff unbelievably helpful. I strongly recommend this community. Besides, location is a bonus . You are close to malls , supermarkets , movie theaters and 595, I 75, I 95 and turnpike.