Very nice and clean. Maintenance is always quick and helpful. Very quiet and great location. Love living here with my one year old and husband. The pool is always clean.

lived here for a month now experience is good wish the gates were consistently operating properly I'm sure im not alone trash pick up is nice to have

So far my experience here at Gatehouse on the Green has been great. The ladies in the office are always willing to assist and they are very professional. Also, after a long day at work I love coming home to a peaceful living environment.

I have enjoyed living in this community as it is centralized to everything. I get to everything with ease. I do not like that the gates keep breaking down or turned off.

I have noticed that lately the community is not as clean as it used to be. There's a constant problem with people leaving trash outside their doors, the apartment windows are filthy and the fact that we only have one trash compactor for the entire community creates an issue with trash being dumped outside the compactor.

I have no problem with my residents. The only issues I have is the parking I guess at my building. But as well as the trash it gets horrible. People when it’s full throw everything outside in front of the steps. And it gets disgusting.

Clean quiet environment nice people so far. Apartments are spacious and all appliances work well. Main office is open seven days a week.....

I love this community because it's quiet and my neighbors and the staff are nice. By far this community is the best that I've have experience

It has been a great experience living here, it has been nice and quiet, love the location and amenities and I love the maintenance staff but I am disappointed with the non working gate, I moved here for the gated security that I don’t have. Once the gate is working you will receive 5 stars

Great location. Good size apartment with good storage. Tiled living areas a plus. Pretty grounds with very nice pool area. When I’ve needed maintenance it was quickly resolved.

Quiet and clean community! Nice amenities, but the gym could use some updating and repairs. Floor plans are varied and spacious. Leasing office is very helpful.

When we moved into this complex in the beginning of April we were told the gated would be fixed and working withing 2 weeks. It is now December and the gates have just started working, but they are leaving them open for the holidays. I wanted the sense of security and that is why I went with a gated community. I don’t appreciate that anyone can just come in and out of here.

I love that this complex is central to where I need to go daily. It has great schools around it. The lack of respect for where you live bothers me. For example the trash. Don't follow the leader so to speak. Check the bin. MOST of the time it has room instead of piling up the trash around. The dog poop all over the place is horrible to.

I've throughly enjoyed my experience here. The staff is pleasant and professional. The office staff is accommodating. The ground staff is prompt. Overall it has been a great experience.

Have been here for 2 years, love the location, easy access to anywhere, peaceful place. It has a great gym and a very nice pool. It has been great!

i love this community beyond quiet i love the amenities and having a washer and dryer inside is the icing on the cake the over land scape is peaceful

Love living here. Great location for me & my son. I would give 5 stars if the gym (fully working machines & air conditioning) & pool area were maintained to a 5 star status. And took a year for the front gate to be repaired. Other than that, excellent staff & repair technicians & grounds are maintained well, except for the above mentioned.

Moved in Two weeks ago and so far very pleased. The community is very quiet. The grounds remain clean and the front stacf is helpful as well

I love living here, the service is quick and efficient, the community is clean. We just need some updates to make it perfect like fixing the gazebo. We also need to reinforce the after pet cleaning rules.

Since day one, Grasiela made us feel Home! Got us a very nice apt with the Canal View! I been there for over 6 months now and I still feel as happy as the first day we moved in!

The only thing is the gate never work and is important for security we got and email that was going to Star working on december 10 after more than 1 year not working and still not working

I have live here for 3 years and I do not have any complaints. All the staff are always there for you, same with maintenance team they are always very helpful.

Gatehouse on the Green is a very nice and quiet community. Everyone is friendly and the maintenance service are always quick to respond to to requests. I have been living here for 7 years and it has been a very nice place to live.

Great community to live especially if you have kids. The layout of the homes are amazing for a reasonable price. The place is well kept. Friendly staff and neighbors.

My experience at Gatehouse on the green it's been awesome, great customer service from all the staff especially Graciela. The move in date was perfect, everything was ready and set up. The apartment for an old building it's in pretty good conditions. Overall everything's good.