This 2 rating is because of the gate situation. Put down something to slash tires. People are still getting in from the exit gate. Accident waiting to happen.

I’m disappointed about the lack of security and the unprofessionalism of the front office staff. This is my first apartment since I’ve relocated to FL and I expected it to be more.

The environment is not as nice as I thought. There is trash and animal droppings everywhere. Dog owners don't pick their dog stuff. The canals around the community smell bad.

Love the community. Would like to see the gym working completely again. There hasn’t been a heated pool either since we moved. Rent keeps going up

They need to do upgrades to the apartments. Very low water pressure in the bathrooms. The security gate is always broken. There is always Garbage piled up in front. Nice neighborhood though.

Nice community however my apartment was not move in ready. The apartment was in rough shape and the appliances were not in good condition. I put in work orders and most things were fixed.

Location is great (work is about 10 minutes away ). The gates work sometimes. It can get annoying because the intercom book is not the best. Amenities are ok. Neighbors are chill. If you want low key and convient, this is your place. Rent is a little pricey though

I've been here for 3 years going on 4 and I like the community. The location is great in terms of being close to pretty much everything. There is a mall, target, publix, hospital, banks, restaurants, courthouse, library and central park within walking distance. Around the complex itself is beautiful. The pool, gym, tennis court, playground and surrounding lake are all very nice. The rent is a little high and water sewer trash vary month to month but I guess it's to be expected given the area of the apartment. There are of course some cons about the complex though. I've had a bad experience with the maintenance workers a few times where they've marked work as completed when it wasn't, did half of the work but did not do it well, and took months to come to my apartment and fix a bee problem. It is a "gated" community, but in the 3 years I've been here the gate hasn't worked for more than a few months at a time. When the gate breaks, it stays broken for months, close to a year. There are also times where people pile their garbage up in front of the compactor and it usually would stay there for a few days. Lastly, being a pet friendly community is great, however there are a lot of times where people do not clean up behind their pups, regardless of how many signs are posted around.

Apartments are great. They maintain the lawns periodically. The car wash doesn't work and the trash is very far from the apartments. It is not a gated community.

Gatehoutse on the green is a good place to live. I feel safe and it is close to all of the grocery stores, malls and my work. However, the gate does not work properly and there is trash compactor constantly has trash outside of it enticing unwanted rodents.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

There is always dog poop everywhere, not enough pick up stations and poop bags. Also, work orders are not totally complete and sometimes they are even ignore.

There’s room for improvement but it’s a beautiful looking community. The constant rate increase is terrible. They never answer the phone. Things could be better but they are not terrible

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The complex is very nice but the only thing that bothers me is that it is a gated community but the gate is either always open, broken, or both. That’s the main reason people live in communities like this. To feel safe. It needs to be fixed.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Nice Community, Nice Apartments, good Service but room for improvement. Social Areas are OK Infrastructure, special cable provider should be improved

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Persistent ant problem for over a year. Have reached out multiple times to request assistance but have never received it. This has been a major flaw in living here.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Community is very friendly and neat. The residents are nice people. The facility of Gatehouse On The Green is everything that I wanted, it meets my needs and is very cozy.

I have noticed that lately the community is not as clean as it used to be. There's a constant problem with people leaving trash outside their doors, the apartment windows are filthy and the fact that we only have one trash compactor for the entire community creates an issue with trash being dumped outside the compactor.

Leasing process was not completely smooth. Numerous inconsistencies required correction after the lease was signed. Friendly and pleasant but not the most efficient.

When we moved into this complex in the beginning of April we were told the gated would be fixed and working withing 2 weeks. It is now December and the gates have just started working, but they are leaving them open for the holidays. I wanted the sense of security and that is why I went with a gated community. I don’t appreciate that anyone can just come in and out of here.

Groundskeepers are amazing. The maintenance team are quick responders. The community is generally quiet and drama free and very kid friendly. No pest control issues. My only disappointment is the responsibility of keeping up with a key fob I almost never have to use because the security gate is always open/broken and the building fire alarm systems are not connected or monitored and are annoyingly triggered on a regular-basis.

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

The apartment can do more to upkeep the place and do more to keep the place clean. They can also enforce more for owners with dog to clean up after themselves and they need to be responsible for the ducks

I love that this complex is central to where I need to go daily. It has great schools around it. The lack of respect for where you live bothers me. For example the trash. Don't follow the leader so to speak. Check the bin. MOST of the time it has room instead of piling up the trash around. The dog poop all over the place is horrible to.

Good neighborhood, if only people could clean up after there dogs, and keep the gate close, this would be a great place to live, rent is also high

Reply from Gatehouse on the Green Apartments

Great place overall, cleanish, decently maintained, and somewhat fairly priced. 1 star is lost due to staff attitude and attentiveness, when your system or staff says you will call someone, it's reasonable to expect a call, but I've never gotten calls, staff rarely answers the phone, and I've only gotten a callback once from leaving a message, email is the same. Adding my bank account on file and leaving it resulted in it being compromised 100% of the time (I've tested this with fresh accounts), another star lost there.

We have CONSTANTLY had issues with our account and communication between the office and residents is not great. Brittany is AMAZING, though! I do wish that the office would let you know if you have a package in the office or not. I was waiting on something and thought it was stolen, but it was sitting in the office for a week.