I don't yet live at the Gates, however I have signed a contract for this upcoming semester. My experience in signing was wonderful. I got a tour, and help throughout the process. I sensed honesty, and a real desire to make tenants happy. I'm excited for my stay at the Gates.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have really enjoyed living at The Gates. I really enjoy the "town house" style and how open the property is. It is in good condition and friendly staff/management. The biggest challenge is distance from campus but that has turned into a bonus with helping me stay active with a nice 15 minute walk!

Wonderful roommates! Super cute townhome and more than enough space for everything! Having two fridges AND your own personal bathroom is the best.

Is a great place to live at. The management is friendly, they are constantly doing activities and they take care of any problem really quickly.

Good I liked the apartment and the people. Especially am a fan of the weekly minute to win it games. The couches are cozy and I am a fan of the tv.

I have loved living at the Gates because of the Environment that I am surrounded by with my roommates and with management. I especially love the wards and the spirit felt in my own home.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have lived at the gates since the summer of 2016 and have loved it! The townhouses are so homey, nice, spacious, and the management is friendly and always doing fun activities! The maintenance responds so fast to all requests and fixes anything that may be broken. The in apartment washer and dryer is so convenient, as well as bathrooms for each bedroom and two fridges. Overall my experience has been so amazing! The only thing that I haven’t liked is the WiFi and being so far away from campus. But if you have a car it isn’t too far.

This is a great community. I love living at the Gates! My roommates have all been really great. I would prefer private bedrooms and an extra bathroom downstairs by the kitchen. Other than that, the set up is great. I love the lounge. I use the movie theater room and gym all the time!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have never once been disappointed with the gates. The location is great, the people are fabulous and management as been so easy to work with. No complaints.

The gates is such an amazing place to live. It doesn’t feel like you are living in dorms or right up next to campus. It has a more homey feel which I absolutely love!!

The gates has a nice homey feel that differs from most apartment complexes here in rexburg. It can seem isolated from a lot of the fun sometimes, but if you are looking for a place to relax and not be bothered this is the place for you.

The Gates a great place to live. I enjoy the oversized rooms, even though its a little pricy I guess its worth it for the biggest room in Rexburg with a private bathroom.

I have loved my experience here at the gates! I enjoy the community and the great activities held by the staff! There is an environment where they help you loved and involved.

The place has a really homey feel to it and that’s what I love about it. The staff is really great and nice. The people who live here are super cool and friendly. It’s a great place to stay.

The Gates is an aweosme plce to live. However, the walls are super thin, so you can hear your neighbors sucking it up at fortnight at 2:30 in the morning. If you sleep downstairs, you will hear a loud rush of water if they flush the toilet or brake a shower. I know this may seem like a deal breaker, but honestly, it’s worth it. Especially if you get the oversized roomes. It is the best!!!! Again the only down side is the thin walls. Other than that, The Gates is probably one of the best places you’ll ever live! They have a ton of activities throughout the week to help you enjoy your experience away from home.

I have really enjoyed living here, not only because of the "homieness" of the apartments, but also because of the wonderful people. Being surrounded by joyous people makes all the difference and I feel well taken care of here. I love it here and plan to stay until I graduate.

The gates is a great place to be! I really like the location. It really isn't too far from campus. I actually enjoy the walk! It's like a home away from home.

I love this place!!!! There is no better place to live! The housing I great and so are the people! What else do you need??? There are constantly social events and party’s and the management is awesome!!!

I’ve been at the Gates for two semesters now and love it! The staff is amazing and the community and nice and quiet! I would definitely recommend friends to come live here!

So far the Gates has been a very laid back yet quality environment to live in. I've only lived here for a month or so but I'm definitely going to sign a new contract.

I love living at the Gates so far! I have lived in many different apartment complexes and I love how homey the layout is here. I also really appreciate having two fridges and lots of parking spots.

The appartments are clean and new, and the staff is great. They are friendly and always answer any questions. Maintenence is always quick to respond.

I have enjoyed living at the Gates because I like the atmosphere it offers. The town home set up allows privacy but there is still a sense of community, especially with all the events that management hosts.

I love living at the Gates, its overall such a wonderful experience. The management here is wonderful and super willing to help you with whatever you need. The wards are wonderful, and the community has a very open and loving feel to it.

The Gates is awesome. From the weekly challenges and the management's excitement to see us, it really feels like a home away from home. I love how it is close to campus, but also far enough away that it feels like actual housing.