The Gates are an amazing complex! I love the home feel of the apartments. The townhomes are nice and in new condition. The large rooms have plenty of storage space in the closet and bathroom. Having your own closet is SO convenient. There are only two small reasons I would give the Gates less than a five star rating. One, the location, which is about a 15-20 minute walk depending on how late you are for class or how cold it is outside. Secondly, the cupboard space in the kitchen is rough. I never feel like I have enough space in there. Overall, I would recommend the Gates for anyone!

I rate this a solid 4 stars! I have lived here for a year now and don’t want to live anywhere else. Great apartments and great amenities. It truly is a great place to live.

Everyone is amazing. Amazing place to live. Was not disappointed. Will continue to live at the gates until I graduate. I seriously recommend the gates as your next home away from home.

It has been really great. Great people, good times, and awesome managers. It's a fun environment and love the fact that I can open the front door and be outside. Awesome place to live.

I like how quick the office gets back to you with overflow parking passes and maintenance requests. Great amenities and activities such as the bonfire.

I love the gates! I love the community here and management is AMAZING! I love the wards here and all the fun activities management does for its residents! Wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I like it here. People are kind and nice. The social atmosphere is great and I like it when they have activities... especially with yummy food.

ITS a great place to live! And very roomy! I really enjoy the room size and having the bathroom in the bedroom as well. My only complaint is that’s when we moved in it was a little messy

I love living at the gates it has the best atmosphere. It has all the things I need from laundry to my own bathroom. Love the town home style house!

I love the management here, the apartment, and the atmosphere here. I love all the amenities. The only thing that I disliked was when I moved in it wasn’t clean.

Loved the Apartments. Pretty easy to keep clean and love that each room has its own bathroom. Plenty of space to relax and also have friends over. The theater is the best!!

I love the layout of the apartment and the amenities! The apartment is a little ways from campus but with a car it isn't a big deal to get to class on time.

I have been living at the gates for a little over a year now and it is definitely my favorite apartment complex I have lived in, in Rexburg. The apartments are so homey and comfortable and its super nice having a bathroom in each room!

Since living here in the Summer, paying rent was difficult but management was actually very cooperate and made it work. Nice apartments as well.

This is my first semester at the Gates and so far everything has been amazing! The only thing that I need done is to have our sprinklers fixed!

I love, love this place! Appartments are so nice, management is excellent and always helpful. And just a great place to live! I recommend this place for everyone who is active and wants a positive experience!

Everyone is friendly and it’s a quiet place to live. Just close enough to campus that I can still walk, but far enough away from the commotion.

I love the Gates! It may be a bit far from campus considering I have to walk there, but I think it is so worth it! The staff are very nice and the maintenance crew is super fast at getting back to us. I think the apartment complex is more "homey" than other apartment complexes and that is the reason why I chose the Gates. I haven't regretting that decision yet, so I think I can honestly say that the Gates is the place to be.

The house is very well built. I have plenty of closet space and I can get to campus within 15 minutes by walking. However the walls are very thin and my neighbors are very noisy. I can hear them talking in the middle of the night

Been a great place to live. I have had good roommates who are been super chill and fun. Love the private parking and be able to walk to school.

The Gates are awesome! This is the only place that I've stayed at for more than one semester. Plus, they treat you great and the management is super super great!

So far so good. Love it here is quiet enough to get homework done and the staff are great. The people here are cool and I like the amenities

I think the gates is a great place to stay it! The rooms are very spacious! I enjoy there is a workout room close by and a ping-pong table is pretty cool. I would recommend this place to my friends.

I love living at the gates! It's a greet community, super cozy and homey, and has fantastic and helpful staff! I love the location and amenities!

So far, I've been living here for the past 2 weeks and it's perfect! Our apartment has new carpet which is super soft and just the overall feeling is amazing. It doesn't feel like living in a student housing. Feels like home!