The gates has been very good and accommodating to all of my requests. I requested a tour and 2 hours later I was in the apartment touring. They have treated me very well.

I haven’t even lived here but but I’ve never been more excited. The gates is a place I have visited many times, and finally I’ll be a tenant!

The Gates is a very welcoming and clean environment to live in and great value for everything. The staff are gladly willing to help with any issues or problems.

I have loved being in this community and being able to call this place home. It doesn't feel like an apartment, which I love, and I've loved all my roommates.

I have loved everything about it! Clean homie and everything else one could want. The community is great. People are close and the wards are amazing.

The Gates are basically little town homes. They have nice large rooms and bathrooms. The kitchen is great with a dining room table. Super nice and like being at home.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Great place you get great bang for your buck. Love how every room has their own bathroom. Management is great and the staff is really friendly and treat you with respect. Great floor plans and room space. There is no complaints.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Everyone at the Gates was so helpful and accommodating. I felt totally comfortable the minute I applied. Everything about their online application was easy and seamless.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

This is awesome I want to live here next Fall semester with all my friends' BYUI and enjoy with them a good community. this is great and I'm so happy to be here

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Super fun cool people great place to live. The complex was nice I loved how there was a washer and dryer within the apartments. The rooms upstairs did get hot.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The gates is a great place to live, it is super friendly and has a great atmosphere! Honestly one of my favorite places I have lived thus far!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I'm going to be living with my best friend from childhood. I have met his roommates and they look great And I've seen the apartments, which are a lot roomier than what I'm used to.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

It’s great. I really like the apartments but it’s pretty far away from campus and also there isn’t a lot of parking. I have a parking pass but never can find a parking spot

The gates is a very fun place to live. Far enough away from campus that it’s not too congested but there is a lot going on there. Perfect place to live.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

This place is so nice! The oversized rooms are like living in a hotel, but in the best way possible! The amenities are great, especially the two giant movie rooms!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I am excited to live here I use to always hang out at the gates and i’ve had a ton of fun and now I am moving here! Social life at the gates is #1 for sure.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The gates provides a great environment to live in and offers many activities weekly that keep residents involved! I love how the buildings are not set up like traditional apartments and provide me with my own entrance into my apartment.

I am a new resident and the community seems to be very fun and well kept, however my only complaint to this point is the lack of information. I was a day late paying my security deposit due to I had not received any information on it until they sent an email saying it was late. I still don’t know when my rent is due and It ve looked everywhere I can think of. It was not on my lease that I could see and an email with that information would be appreciated.

I haven’t had the opportunity to move in yet but I have loved what I’ve seen and I’ve only heard good things. There was an issue with my contract but one of the managers, Justin, was very professional and helped us sort it all out.

The apartments are adequate and I like the layout. The management is helpful and nice. I would recommend it to most people. The atmosphere is great and they do lots for their tenants.

So far so good. I like that I was able to select my room mates and invite them to be in a dorm with me. I would like to know about deadlines and other things like that though.

Excellent management!! They are all so helpful with all needs and changes that are necessary. They are all very friendly and willing to help with everything.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

It’s a really great place . The places are super big and nice and of course theres nice people. Kinda far from campus but you can make it work.

Nice clean place. Has great bedrooms. All alliances are knew and are in very good condition. Also managment is great and they always seem to care about your problems and will always try and help you.

I have so enjoyed living at the Gates!! The facilities are so clean and new. Anytime we have a maintenance issue it is fixed the very next day.