The apartment community is awesome. There are a lot of benefits of being part of the gates. I love that I feel up to date with what is happening.

I think that the gates are great! I feel like its the it place to be right now! It's full of awesome people! Its kinda far away from the everything and gym at the gates is kinda week but overall its a great place to be.

Fun and well kept grounds. Great management. Reasonable prices. Love the layout of the apartment and all the amenities it comes with. I have enjoyed my experience with the gates.

The Gates is my favorite student housing in Rexburg. The management is phenomenal, the staff is kind and accommodating to their residents needs. The apartments really feel like home, and the community of residents is so awesome.

My girlfriend currently looks at the Gates and whenever I am thrrr I really enjoy my time there. I am super excited to live there in the fall and I have had an easy time talking to the management.

These apartments are good minus a few things. I really like the town house feel and the extra perks of living here like the tanning bed, but the downstairs closets are too small and the kitchen doesn't have enough storage space. I also wish there was one lounge instead of two separate for the boys and the girls. But management is super nice! There are pros and cons to living here but you'll find that anywhere you go.

Wish the carpet and apartment was actually cleaned before we moved in. Other than that the apartment is really nice. I don't mind that it isn't very close to campus. It would be a 20 minute walk if you don't have a car.

I'm so excited to live here in the fall! They have made my roommate experience so accomodating and helpful, which I love! Thanks guys so much!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

These are great apartments! I love them so much! They have great appliances and amenities. It is a great atmosphere. The people are so nice.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I really like the set up here. But the best part of this place, and the reason I'm staying put, is the price. I'm paying more than $100 less here than I did at Nauvoo House apartments, plus the nicer amenities. For instance, The Gates has a washer and dryer in each apartment, individual bathrooms, free parking, wonderful wifi, etc. I could go on and on. Basically, this is a great deal on a great apartment!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Great environment! These town homes are by far the best here in Rexburg. They are managed by people who care about what your problems might be and trying to find a solution to them.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love everything about the gates. We have an amazing staff that works so hard to do the best that they can and we also have amazing residents who are loving to eachother and themselves. It's a great community and I love living here.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

You're doing excellent. Private rooms would be ideal if only for a little bit extra, but other than that you are all on the ball and I'm staying here again next semester.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I think you guys are doing great! The apartment was nice and clean when I moved in so that is always nice. The management is always really respectful and sweet when I need to talk to them!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The Gates is the best and super friendly! I love living here! I love how they make sure that we are having the best experience possible. I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The Gates apartment complex is awesome. They have a very friendly staff and reply to maintenance requests very quickly. They offer lots of amenities including grills, movie theaters and a gym! Its an awesome and pretty spacious place to live!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I think this awards thing is a really cool idea!! I've never heard of an apartment complex doing something like this before and I think it's a great idea to be involved.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Doing great so far. Love the apartment placement and how i can walk in and out of my apt whenever i want to. Great place to live, during the spring especially.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

We have a really good group of guys in our aptarment. I think the only thing we need to focus on is helping each other do the best the can..

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

its pretty nice, parking is can be a little lacking some semesters and a little bit of a hike to campus. other than that I am happy living here.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The gates is a great place to live! It has everything you need and a great management! I love my roommates and the apartment feels like home!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

You guys are doing great! There really isn't anything that I can complain about! The maintenance and staff are super helpful and friendly. The only thing I would like to see improve is the gym. I wish it had free weights and the bike seat needs some fixing.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

you guys have been sending me emails like crazy and are helping me get really excited for this semester and i think this is going to be a great semester.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Apartments are nice and clean. Management is great, kind, and awesometo work with. I will definitely be telling all my friends to come over to the gates next semester.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Very nice apartments with very great staff. I really enjoyed my time at that gates. It has a very nice ward and very fun activities. Definitely would recommend to friends.