Great amenities, and a chill/friendly staff that still gets things done. The only downside is that people don’t pick up their dog crap, and it takes maintenance a while to fix things. Other than that, the ward is great and the tenants are lovely!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love it so far. The only downside to the whole thing is the gym. It’s super small and feels crammed up. It’s okay though and is understandable since I have no clue where you would make a bigger gym here. I’m grateful for what we do have

I have really liked living here I just wish we could get some new mattresses after the other updates. The management tries to me as accommodating as possible.

I love the gates! It is homey, clean, and management is so friendly and always willing to help! There is plenty of space in the apartments and the community is so social and welcoming!

I’ve had a great experience at the Gates and have loved living here. I always looked forward to the Italian soda bar and activities. I felt like the staff worked hard to make sure residents felt appreciated and had fun. I really enjoyed the layout of the apartment and loved being able to park 10 ft from my door and that parking was free! I’d love to live here again!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Love the gates and the homey feel they have. Staff is super nice and always helpful, I’ve never had an issue living here and will continue to do so.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love the Gates because there is a lot of space inside and outside of the apartments. There is a great sense of community with the residents and it's just a great place to spend time with friends. I lived here my Freshman year and came back my Junior year because I remembered how great it was!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love it here! It’s so comfortable and homey and safe! Awesome ward! I love my roommates so much, and the amenities make everything so much better! Love everything about it!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love living at the gates!! The staff at the gates are so caring about their residents. They want to do all they can to help you throughout what you need. The neighborhood is wonderful as well. Very quiet and more secluded from the rest of the city.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Such an amazing atmosphere, management is so nice and helpful and the housing is amazing! It has such a community feel to it, making the social life super fun!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Management has been very helpful. Maintenance staff has been quick to fix problems. Apartments are nice and have a ton of storage. There are also great people and a great ward here. The only problem I have with this complex is that its a little far. Maybe get a shuttle at some point?

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Love the apartment and management is really friendly. The complex also does a lot of stuff for residents to be involved so that is fun. I also love that we don’t have the pressure of white gloves at the end of the semester.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Living at the gates has been a great experience and i actually plan to spend the rest of my time in college here. I previously lived in another apartment complex and i have found that the gates offers a better living experience in terms of services available and the customer service. I'm still learning about the many things that the gates offers to it residents and i look forward to learning more.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love all the amenities provided. The tanning bed it a nice plus. I always use the workout rooms. The people are great. Management is always very helpful.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The Gates is an awesome place to live. The only down side is, thin walls and the dryer can ruin your cloths... Other than that, it’s an awesome place to live. I don’t plan on changing places to live any time soon.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I lived at The Gates for a year and I loved it! They have a lot of giveaways for their residents and parties. Super fun! I love their apartments because they have more of a house feel than a hotel feel like other places do. Definitely reccommend!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Love all the people in this complex! Great managers and a great community! The walk to campus is very close and it’s easy to get around to places around Rexburg!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

the apartments are really nice! They have a lot of space and storage! The management is very respectful and helpful! The community gives off a positive vibe!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

My experience at the gates has been nothing but the best. Any time I’ve had a problem it is fixed the next day my maintenance. I would live here again without a doubt.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The Gates is such a nice place to live, the staff is amazing and great to work with! The housing and amenities are everything that I could want. The Gates is the most home-like apartment I've ever lived at!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The Gates is the best place I’ve lived. I’m not happy that they are going to charge parking now, but I suppose almost everywhere else does so whatever. They do more for their residents than anyone else.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I love living at the gates! They provide a great place to live! It reminds me of home! Their staff is extraordinary, they are super kind, and always answers my questions

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The only thing I haven’t loved about here was one roommate who was crazy but besides that it is amazing!! The apartments are older but still nice and it’s nice to not have other people living above you

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

My boyfriend lived at the gates his first semester and his apartment was like my second home. We loved it there so much and we moved to centra square just to give it a try and we now hate it. In own opinion the gates are the best student housing on campus

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I like the home feeling and my roommates are great and all the staff worls fast to resolve any matter. It is a great place to be living as the social aspect is also very good