The community is great and I love how the townhomes are! I would give it a five star if they didn’t have all the bathrooms in the bedrooms. I feel I so to say public one would be nice. But other then that it’s great!

So far, my experience has been great! The management works hand in hand with the tenants and it makes for a great community atmosphere. It is a ways away from campus, but there’s free parking and the rent is affordable.

I love living here at the gates, the apartments are really nice and the service is great. I also really love the movie theater that we have access to.

I have loved living at the gates. I will continue to live here for future semesters. While living here, I have had great experiences with management and all my needs were fulfilled.

The gates is such a great place to live. The apartments are kept nice, and whenever there is a problem, maintenance does a really good job at responding quickly.

I love my apartment and my roommates! The environment is inviting and comfortable, and easy to relax in. The closet space in my room is a huge plus!

Great Apartment complex. Friendly staff. Great features. Would recommend to friends. However it's a little walk to get to the campus. But it is worth it.

My name is Randy, and I am from Texas. I have a dog named Cooper. I play guitar and love to be outside. I enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, snowboarding, and skateboarding.

I love the atmosphere and staff here. They are friendly and willing to answer any questions! I had great roommates and one of my favorite things here was the amenities such as pool tables and a gym.

I love living at the Gates. The management is always ready to help and are so proactive whenever there is an issue. I really enjoyed how close of a community the Gates is always having activities where you feel connected to everyone!

Awesome place to live! Everyone there makes you feel at home. The rooms a big and it’s nice having laundry, a dishwasher, and two fridges!!!!

I love living here at the gates! I love the atmosphere and culture that comes along with it. The people and managers are awesome along with the apartments.

The management was very competent and the maintenance was awesome. My biggest issue is cupboard space being too small, the windows being single pane (especially the living room), and some amenities being in very poor condition. The ping pong table had a really bad surface and the net was poorly jerry-rigged and wouldn't sit right. The pool table pockets kept falling out until they were taped into place halfway through the semester.

Love it here. The place feels more like a home than an apartment and the amenities are nice to have. It may be a bit far from campus but for me it is better that way because it is a bit more relaxed.

The Gates really is the best place to live in Rexburg for single people. The apartments make you feel like you are living in a house instead of an apartment and the community is superb! I don’t want to live anywhere else!

I have loved it here at the gates! The management is very professional and I want to stay here for the rest of my time here in Rexburg. I would highly recommend this place to any of my friends.

The Gates are an awesome place to live and it is very cozy/happy. Everyone should live at the Gates! I really have appreciated how the management has contributed to make this apartment complex as fantastic as it is.

I love the gates because of how much it feels like a home. There is no walking 3 flights of stairs to get to your apartment, it’s simply a little walk from your car. As far as living goes, the rooms are fairly open and have your open closed closets which is very nice.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

Loved my apartment and my roommates. The staff is helpful and nice. Constantly has food and activities! Super nice! Just wish the parking was a little better but it’s good!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I have loved living here! The apartment is really nice and any issues we have they take care of them quick! Super fun and friendly environment to live in!

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

These are the best apartments I have ever stayed at here in Rexburg. Management is great. The one thing that I would change would be the carpet.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

It’s been a great place to live. All the ammentities here are great. The location is good. The rooms are large enough. The kitchen is fantastic.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I just signed a contract with the gates and all of the office staff was super friendly and helpful which makes me excited to live here during the upcoming semester

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The gates has by far been my favorite byui apartments, it is super involved and caring. Excellent rooms feels like home and some of the best people

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

I’ve really enjoyed staying at the Gates. The parking is suitable, you’ll never have to park too far from your door. Also the gate puts on activities and food services to its renters.