Very nice apartment. I would definitely recommend living here to other people. Management is very nice as well and is always willing to help.

I have loved living at the Gates. The management is awesome and alwasy does lits of activities for the residents. The apartments are great and you definitely get what you pay for.

The townhouses are awesome. I love having two refrigerators. The managers are always helpful and very nice. I would definitely recommend the gates as a place to live.

The gates was my favorite apartment complex that I've ever lived at. The perks are very worth the price. If you like, or need to walk this might not be the best for you. I always drove.

Great place to live. Community is friendly and management works its way to help you out on anything. Work orders are revised and completed quickly.

I've lived here for several semesters and have loved every minute of it! The oversized rooms are perfect, and I love the townhouse layout, it makes it feel like my home away from home! Plus the management is amazing!!!

I love the gates! I love the townhouse feel to them, I don't feel like I'm in an apartment at college, it's the best! The management is super nice and very understanding to any and all needs!

Very active community. They care for you and have a very friendly staff. The place itself is well-taken care of and everything works as it is supposed to.

Great place to live! Friendly people, friendly community, and a very active management dedicated to help their residents as quickly as they can.

I absolutely love living at the Gates. The people living around me are so sweet and willing to share! I feel like an adult asking my neighbors for sugar haha! It is also so fun living in separate housing so there is nobody above or below us other than our own roommates.

It’s been a fun and comfortable experience here. The office is nice and very involved with their residents. They have chocolate and hot cocoa in the office which is pretty cool too

I have been so pleased with the staff and how friendly people are here. Also glad for the gym. I am glad with how clean everything is and how we’re regularing checked and held accountable. Love the size of the rooms and house.

I love living here! The apartments are nice, the wards are great, and the amenities are super nice. I like the clean check system, no one ever gets ripped off. Also, even though it’s not super close to campus the apartments make up for it!

Is been an awesome time living here. I really like the rooms and the sizes of the closets. I decided to get a priority parking spot and love it. The only thing I wish was different is the size of the kitchen.

Manager took the time to remember my name! Only thing i have an issue with is the bbq is pretty dirty and doesn't cook evenly. Also the Premier parking lot isnt right next to my unit. I have to walk around to get to it. .

This is a great apartment. Its nice, clean and spacious. It is a little far from campus if you dont drive but it has great wards and fu people.

I have really enjoyed Living at the gates, I have lived here since September and I love it here. I really like having two refrigerator in each apartment.

Great place to live. Rooms, closets, kitchen, pantry, storage etc. all accommodate everyone well. Great array of ammenities including a theatre room pool table workout room and more.

I have always heard about living here at the Gates and thought it was all talk. But now that I live here, it is my favorite place I've lived at in Rexburg!

Checking in at the beginning of each semester is such an easy and painless process. I am typically in and out within 5-10 minutes with my keys and parking pass. It's so nice!

So far so good. The managers are reasonable people who seem to care about the community. Parking situation could be better. Most place offer free parking for everyone, but the Gates makes you pay to park at the Towers which is nowhere close to anyone’s apartment.

Living at the gates has been a great experience. The apartment feel more like home especially compared to a lot of other apartments around campus, the management is super nice, and the wards are awesome.

I love living at the gates. I love that it has more of a home feel than other apartments. I also like that it is just far enough away from campus, but close enough to walk.

I loved the gates because it feels more like a home and less like a hotel. It was also super nice to have a bathroom attached to every bedroom! It wasn't very clean when we moved in, but I don't think that is the norm. It is a bit far from campus for those who don't have cars and aren't willing to walk. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay at the gates.

They’re great with maintenance and parties but I think it’s extrememly overpriced for the services they offer. The parking is nice and the managers are always friendly.