Management is awesome and very understanding. I love it here at the gates :) Will definitely be staying here every semester to finish up all of my schooling!

Awesome! Great enviroment and atmosphere to study and to have fun! I love the apartments themselves and how much room there is for storing things.

The Gates is great housing for a good price. The managers have been very helpful and understanding since I have lived here. I have recommended living at the Gates to my friends and will continue to do so.

I love living at the Gates! it is by far the best student housing in Rexburg. Not to mention that the managers are very friendly and always available.

Ive lived at the Gates my whole college career and I love it. It has the best wards and the management is great! It could use come appliance updates but overall great living!

The Gates is the most comfortable living here in Rexburg! I moved around a bit before finding an actual fantastic place to live. The price is slightly more than others places you could move into, but the Gates BY FAR is the best place you could pick.

The managers at the gates are so helpful and friendly. I immediately felt welcome here. We also have fun activities. Thank you for all that you do!

It has always been a good experience for me living at The Gates. Great sized rooms, and really great managers make all the difference. Washer and Dryer in your apartment is more useful then you would think and with their even lower prices this semester and semesters to come, there isn't much to complain about. Parking is tight sometimes but not impossible to manage. 5/5 in my book.

The Gates is the best! I love everything about it and I plan on staying here until I graduate. The management is so nice and so helpful and they are always showing appreciation for us as tenants. I love it here!

I love it! It has a "homey" feel to it. I don't feel like I'm coming back to an apartment. I enjoy the social events that are put on.this place is better than I thought it would be!

I love the gates. The apartments are nice and very convenient. I like how there is a decent amount of parking and the property seems to be well taken care of. The management makes this place worth while and really tries to do their best.

Love the apartments and love the management. Great people make great living. I love how roomy and awesome the apartments look and feel. Makes a huge difference.

i absolutely love living here! ive been here two semesters and couldnt be happier. the management is incredible and very friendly and reliable. the ward is also wonderful. an amazing bishopric and great feel!

The Management Is Outstanding! I love all the new things Y'all have started doing lately. I really like the day y'all had breakfast for us. That was so nice.

The gates is spacious and has great management. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone looking for a great atmosphere and awesome wards. They have tanning and great indoor gyms!

The management is awesome! Love the apartment set up. This is the only place I have lived up here. Two fridges, in house laundry, and a more homelike feel are just a few reasons why I chose The Gates. I wouldn't live anywhere else!

When I had a roommate move out, I had to check in with the office more the 5 times to find out if keys had been turned in. I was really dissatisfied with this since it was a security concern... Rent has taken forever to be deposited. It's the middle of the month and my rent still hasn't been processed. Maintenance requests were dealt with promptly. The apartments are kept nice and I've always been treated nicely.

Great place to live, especially in the spring. Nice apartments and friendly managers. It's really nice that The Gates are farther away from campus, it gives a break from school.

My favorite place to live in rexburg. Nice apartments that come with washer, dryer and every room has its own bathroom. Management is always trying to help make things better.

I love living here. The apartments are so nice. We have lots of room, two fridges and great atmosphere. I also love the free tanning and the move theater.

I absolutely love living at the Gates. I wouldn't even consider moving somewhere else! The apartments are spacious and clean and management is super cool.

I have never had a bad experience at the Gates. I love the fact that it is a semi-close community and when it comes to the events I feel like we get together as a close community.

I absolutely love the gates! It has a homey feel and has plenty of space! It is so nice to only share a bathroom with your room roommate and to have a washer and dryer in your apartment!

I love living at The Gates! They have great amenities, and the townhouses are wonderful. I absolutely love the my ward. I would recommend living here to anyone.

Great! I LOVE the oversized room and the management! So much better than where I was before. Before I was living at Northpoint and they weren't very understanding or interactive with us. It didn't feel like a "home". But here I feel like it's more of a family community feeling and I love it!