I loved living here. It was a great facility. I lived in the same apartment the 5 semesters I was there. The down side was that management changed a lot and they did not take action on a problem in my apartment until it was too late.

Yall are doing OK there have been some changes that are not popular with added fees that really make it more of a headache living here but the layout of the apartment and the fact that its away from campus and somewhat quiet are pluses

The amenities are great, but parking is terrible. The housing units are well planned, the rooms are spacious and an indoor washer and drier is a boon. Again though, the parking situation is aweful.

The only complaint that I have about the gates is the response time. I have had a few experiences were I have been away from the complex and sent an email to management asking a question or something of that sort, and it took about 3-4 days for them to reply, and I made sure that I sent the email during office hours or at the beginning of the week. However when I did get a reply it was very helpful and super nice. I just wish the response time was quicker. Other than that I have no complaints and I love living at the gates!

Great apartments, okay price considering its Rexburg. They are pretty good on maintenance requests but certain things the office staff aren't as good at working with you on- asked for the fridge in the lounge to be fixed and was told it has been broken for a year and that they weren't gonna fix it.

I have enjoyed the apartment, my ward, the people, the location. However, I feel that management could be more organized and more understanding.

My experience at the gates has been pretty great for the last two years! The new management is super nice helpful. Great place to live! Only thing I don't like is that every time Ive moved in it seemed as if the apartment wasn't cleaned before hand.

The gates is a wonderful place to live with both wonderful perks and people! Living there will make collage less stressful for both myself and my support animal!

It is my favorite place to live! I lived here my first semester and liked it a lot but wanted to try a change. But I soon realized that was a mistake and moved back the next semester and have stayed here ever since. I love it.

When I had a roommate move out, I had to check in with the office more the 5 times to find out if keys had been turned in. I was really dissatisfied with this since it was a security concern... Rent has taken forever to be deposited. It's the middle of the month and my rent still hasn't been processed. Maintenance requests were dealt with promptly. The apartments are kept nice and I've always been treated nicely.

Spring semester rent shouldn't be so much more expensive than winter. There are new high rise complexes going up all over town so there can't possibly be more demand than supply.

I love living here. Its so much fun and the place is awesome. Definitely coming back after my mission. Obviously going to recommend to my friends, this is one of the better places at BYU-Idaho to live at

The apartments could use a little facelift but the managers are much better now. The heating system doesn't work that great and the downstairs is always colder than the upstairs l. This creates arguments

The Gates is a great place to live. The amenities are awesome and the residents are super nice. This is my favorite place that I have lives so far. I do not like how I signed a contract for winter in like september and did not get a parking spot. Now I have to park in the L lot and that is not even close to the Gates. The managers could have been more helpful with that instead of just saying sorry.

So far they are great. They work well with situations. They are really easy to contact and get a hold of. They are nice and personable! The apartments are nice and homie!

Really great job, clean checks run smoothly, management is kind and helpful. And maintenance is really helpful and they come quick when you need them.

Great wards and great people! The rooms are very spacious and it's nice to not to live in hotel-like apartment. It's a little far from campus but definitely worth it.

Doing a good job. Could be more on top of maintenance. If there is a problem come and check it, don't just dismiss it as girls not knowing what they are talking about.

The Gates provides a very homey feel and the management is awesome. They are always willing to help in any way that they can and if there is ever an issue they are quick to fix it.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

It's way better than anywhere I have ever lived before! The managers are way nicer, and I get way more here for the same price where I have lived before.

I have lived here for to semesters so far and plan on staying until I graduate. Management is very friendly and helpful. I love that we have AC, especially on these hot summers days!

I think that overall I'm very pleased with my experience here at the Gates, the apartments are nice and seem well kept, there's more parking here than at most other places I've stayed at which is really nice. The clubhouse is nice, there's good amenities, the price is high I think, one of the most expensive here in Rexburg but it comes with its advantages I guess

Overall, this is a very nice apartment complex. The layout of the units is great and the facilities are really good too. My biggest complaint is the parking system. Calling it "first come, first serve" about standard spots in very misleading. That sounds like they aren't assigned and that every day whoever gets there first gets to park there. It needs to be reworded or there needs to be a different system.

I love living at the Gates! The managers are nice, friendly, and personable and they stuck me with some darn good roommates as well! The apartments are roomy and feel like home!

I love the gates. The people are awesome and the new management is well appreciated. I would have liked to have seen my apartment a little cleaner upon arrival, but the overall atmosphere made up for it.