The power has gone out a few times and they dont give you access to the breaker. Like the layout of the apartment it self. Dont like how you can choose which apartment to live in.

I haven't lived here yet but have visited lots of friends over there and finally decided to come over! I'm super excited for it! The layout is absolutely fabulous and the size of the bedrooms is just perfect, not to mention 6 girls don't have to share the same bathroom! Love it!

Place has great amenities, basketball court (no net), in house washer and drier, management is decent, no underground or covered parking, two fridges, big rooms.

I would totally give 5-stars, but I never knew I had to sign up for parking as well, so now I'm on a waiting list and I might not have a spot to park my car

I loved living here. It was a great facility. I lived in the same apartment the 5 semesters I was there. The down side was that management changed a lot and they did not take action on a problem in my apartment until it was too late.

Yall are doing OK there have been some changes that are not popular with added fees that really make it more of a headache living here but the layout of the apartment and the fact that its away from campus and somewhat quiet are pluses

The Gates provides a very homey feel and the management is awesome. They are always willing to help in any way that they can and if there is ever an issue they are quick to fix it.

Reply from Gates at Rexburg

The apartments could use a little facelift but the managers are much better now. The heating system doesn't work that great and the downstairs is always colder than the upstairs l. This creates arguments

The gates is a wonderful place to live with both wonderful perks and people! Living there will make collage less stressful for both myself and my support animal!

The Gates is a great place to live. The amenities are awesome and the residents are super nice. This is my favorite place that I have lives so far. I do not like how I signed a contract for winter in like september and did not get a parking spot. Now I have to park in the L lot and that is not even close to the Gates. The managers could have been more helpful with that instead of just saying sorry.

Doing a good job. Could be more on top of maintenance. If there is a problem come and check it, don't just dismiss it as girls not knowing what they are talking about.

Really great job, clean checks run smoothly, management is kind and helpful. And maintenance is really helpful and they come quick when you need them.

It's way better than anywhere I have ever lived before! The managers are way nicer, and I get way more here for the same price where I have lived before.

The amenities are great, but parking is terrible. The housing units are well planned, the rooms are spacious and an indoor washer and drier is a boon. Again though, the parking situation is aweful.

I love living here. Its so much fun and the place is awesome. Definitely coming back after my mission. Obviously going to recommend to my friends, this is one of the better places at BYU-Idaho to live at

So far they are great. They work well with situations. They are really easy to contact and get a hold of. They are nice and personable! The apartments are nice and homie!

When I had a roommate move out, I had to check in with the office more the 5 times to find out if keys had been turned in. I was really dissatisfied with this since it was a security concern... Rent has taken forever to be deposited. It's the middle of the month and my rent still hasn't been processed. Maintenance requests were dealt with promptly. The apartments are kept nice and I've always been treated nicely.

The only complaint that I have about the gates is the response time. I have had a few experiences were I have been away from the complex and sent an email to management asking a question or something of that sort, and it took about 3-4 days for them to reply, and I made sure that I sent the email during office hours or at the beginning of the week. However when I did get a reply it was very helpful and super nice. I just wish the response time was quicker. Other than that I have no complaints and I love living at the gates!

I have enjoyed the apartment, my ward, the people, the location. However, I feel that management could be more organized and more understanding.

Spring semester rent shouldn't be so much more expensive than winter. There are new high rise complexes going up all over town so there can't possibly be more demand than supply.

Great apartments, okay price considering its Rexburg. They are pretty good on maintenance requests but certain things the office staff aren't as good at working with you on- asked for the fridge in the lounge to be fixed and was told it has been broken for a year and that they weren't gonna fix it.

The Gates At Rexburg truly feels like home. I love being able to have a room upstairs and such an inviting living room. I have made amazing friends with other residents and the staff is always friendly and helpful.

They’re great with maintenance and parties but I think it’s extrememly overpriced for the services they offer. The parking is nice and the managers are always friendly.

Great wards and great people! The rooms are very spacious and it's nice to not to live in hotel-like apartment. It's a little far from campus but definitely worth it.

It is my favorite place to live! I lived here my first semester and liked it a lot but wanted to try a change. But I soon realized that was a mistake and moved back the next semester and have stayed here ever since. I love it.