The community is kept pretty clean. Everyone in the office is really nice and helpful. Maintenance responds quickly to work orders. My neighbors seem nice and respectful, no issues yet and hoping to keep it that. Good experience so far

Since moving in on Aug 16th 2019, everything has been good. From events to living. The staff is helpful and look out for the community. I wouldn’t choose to be anywhere else.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Amazing neighborhood. The noise is never too loud and the residents are very nice. The dog park is a nice addition too.

Living here was absolutely great. I enjoyed the laughs, and enjoyed my time staying here. I would recommend this residence to anyone. Everyone is like family here.

I think the community is great and it isn’t too noisy. It’s always clean and everyone seems very friendly. Everyone has a nice attitudes and get along with one another well.

It’s very clean and Morgan warren Has been very helpful during this transition. The unit is cute and so far pretty quiet . Doing everything on line is also helpful and having money gram set up was very convenient

I love the open community. The structure and strict rules that the employees stick too. Everything is clean and taken care of. Well maintained.

I have not moved in yet but I've heard such wonderful things about this place and I am so excited to see myself. I have visited many times and I love what I see.

I love the community and family feel that the gates bring. I also enjoy all the resident friendly activities . The apartment overall needs more renovations

I love the experience. Enough room for me to work and live in, great place to cook, and close to campus! It's not too expensive and it also has great furnature!

Everything is really nice here. It is quiet and conveniently located. Everywhere I need to be is in walking distance. For example, school I across the street, the library takes less than 10 minutes to get to, my job isn't far.

So far multiple experience has been great. The only thing that I would be open to change is the way we are notified about maintenance entering our apartment

So far I have loved staying here these couple of months. Only thing is I wish some things before the moving process was explained better. But I love the lobby and love that you give free printing.

Living here has been great, i love the people that i get to be around daily and i love the apartment i get to live in. the amenities are great as well

love my roommate, she’s super sweet and cool ! as I was moving in and the whole process Morgan walked me through every step! Really friendly staff & the apartments are really pretty inside and out

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

My experience here so far has been pretty good. Its a very quiet neighborhood and I love that they keep it presentable and around the apartments. Everyone is really nice, and its very convenient for school!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love living in the Gates it’s just right for me and my dog Reece’s. I also love my roommate I’m glad they paired me up with her and vice versa.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It’s nice I’ve been living here for about 3 years know it was called Brookstone but Gates at Valdosta bought the complex and I like how they treat us and they are nice and get stuff done on time and well organized

There are lots of events, pretty quiet, high prices, they don't work with you on the price, and they raised my rent $10 after I renewed my lease 🙄

I enjoy the community here. The people are great, and there are lots of opportunities to get to know people. I don’t agree with the pricing though. I feel that it’s a little too high.

So far I’m loving living at the Gates at Valdosta. The clubhouse is so cute and not to mention the snacks! Definitely would recommend this apartment complex to any people looking for a place to stay in Valdosta.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It’s really fun living here. They have different things that the residents can do. They have open space for a lot of activities. They care for your needs and wants.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Love it so far! The rooms are great and also a distance to school work and shopping! The staff is great and are happy to help. There’s even a dog park!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The grounds are well kept and the office workers are available for questions when you need them. I do like the residence and it is in a good area.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It is a very welcoming community and the staff is very nice. Its close to my job and school so I can save on gas money. I really enjoy living here.