I enjoy the living space and the location. They are welcoming and make sure you are enjoying your stay. Always have fun and takes very great care for their tenants

Living here has been an absolute breeze. One of the greatest semesters thus far. The friendly staff are always helpful whenever i come to them with a problem..

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Feels safe and secure. The staff are also great and very nice. Having challenges, food, and little games to participate in are fun throughout the week.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I have had a positive experience so far during my time at The Gates. There are extremely friendly and helpful staff at the Club house. I look forward to next year at here at The Gates.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I’ve been a resident here at the Gates for almost a year now and I can’t express enough how grateful I am to be here. The Gates is very convenient and comforting. The staff is friendly and very engaging with their residents.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Has been a good place to live near campus. With such a short walk i am saving even more money by not buying a parking pass for the school. Though sometimes it does get loud and crowded during game weekends

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Still a nice place but there could be some improvements in some areas. Such as the plumbing does not seem to be all the way there. Especially when it comes to taking a shower,the water starts dying down randomly. Never had this problem elsewhere.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It has been great so far I really have no complaints at all. Thank you for makin me feel welcome and also for being chill nice people. Just like I said it was great though.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Being here at the Gates feels like my home away from home. The Gates have made my first apartment experience amazing! The rooms are very spacious. I love my walk-in closet and it’s very quiet here! Campus is walking distance from my apartment which is very convenient for me! Overall, this experience is a great one!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It's okay. Wish y'all had single units tho. Location is great because it's around so much. Things can get noisy sometimes but that's not too bad. other than that it's pretty good

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love the apartment and how convenient it is to be so close to the university! The staff is all really nice and welcoming, and the other residents never give me any problems so that's a bonus.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It's been pretty great so far! Not too loud, the staff is free responsive and I love that they have events going on all the time. It makes me feel we are all part of a neighborhood.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The prices are getting to high on rent. I think a little more need to been done as far as appearance of the complex maybe more flowers. Also a night associate for lock out and noise complaints.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The gates is such an awesome place to reside. The staff is very understanding and professional. The amenities are awesome as well. All in all it is a great apartment complex.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

One of the not so terrible apartment complex’s Valdosta has to offer. Answer maintenance requests in a timely manner. Good overall since picking up Brookstone slack.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Everything is well maintained and the staff are very friendly and helpful! They put on a lot of events and activities that are awesome. Things have been good so far.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The neighbors is relatively quiet. No crime. I feel safe with the people staying here, especially with the closeness to campus. The neighbors that I encounter are friendly and willing to take or help if needed.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great staff and community . The environment feels very safe and is also very neat . I Would definitely recommend this establishment to a prospective candidate.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The Gates Office Staff took there time to make sure that I had the home I wanted as well as needed. By them being empathetic to my needs, I felt as if we had connected, building a working relationship I could trust. I could see myself actually living in a community such as this. It has exactly what I want and that is whatever I need, in walking distance.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Everything has been wonderful since I’ve moved in! There’s always something going on for the residents. Plus, free food on some days is always great thing!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Other than the noise complaints it’s a beautiful place to live but super noisy because of the frat house across the street and the roomates pairing system needs work

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It’s straight it’s has its pros and it’s cons The walls are extremely thin We’re right next to a bar who be blasting music and there music selection is lack luster But we are in a good walking distance to food/store/campus

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The gates always take care of us with snacks, free food, and fun activities. Everyone is nice and helpful! Places are nice, spacious, and for a great price.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Amazing apartment, great staff & good amenities. The location is also a plus! It's super close to campus, and down the road from so much businesses and activities!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love living here, it is very quiet and peaceful and the staff here is great.There is always something in the community going on here and we get Dailey emails to make sure we don't miss anything.