Gates at Valdosta

4.3

4.3

I enjoy living here & recommend anybody to choose this place to stay. The service is good & also the resident. Everybody that stay here is very friendly.
Enjoyed the living space, anything that was damaged was fixed immediately. The apartment space was clean and will taken care of. My roommates were also very amicable people
It really hasn't improved. My roommate is a mess and makes living here difficult. I can't even have a study group over without her causing drama. The apartment itself is still nice and I can appreciate that.
the great location of the complex is good because you are within walking distance from the football stadium, and it's also not a far walk to main campus for classes and to just chill on the front lawn
I love living here! They’ve been nothing but super nice and sweet . Always look out for me and my roommates . I recommend any college kid to come here!
Definitely not what I signed up for but I have tried to make the best out of it . The neighborhood used to be really loud and extra but it had calmed down a lot . The people are nice around here.
My experience has been good other than the issues of not having our apartment ready to move in and have several maintenance issues for weeks at a time. still waiting to have my ice maker fixed.
Maintenance priority is poor. They need to take care of the apartments by the pool just as well as you do the main buildings. We need these trees maintenanced. Other residents treat the ground like a trashcan. The cute little events the office has are nice though. And they leave you alone for the most part. Dog friendly.
It’s been pretty much okay. Just boring bbbjvxssdfghjnvz moigzxvkknvcrs bjkm cds chin Byrd him badd,bjolmnhresvhkn. Trchkmbrescnjbtcbmm. Nhhj
I hate the pit bull that lives above us. The owners are also quite rude. Other than that, this is not a terrible place to live. My roommate and I wish that we were on the too floor tho!