Gates at Valdosta

4.3

4.3

Overall, I do enjoy staying at The Gates. It is very nice being close to campus and having a pool to access. The only negative is that maintenance can take weeks to come fix a problem in your apartment.
My time here at The Gates at Valdosta has overall been a positive experience. The best part has hands down been the staff and how helpful they have all been!
The community is nice. Management isn’t so quick about addressing issues. The area inside the units are spacious, and they are furnished. Would recommend to a certain extent.
1 star
I have recently not been satisfied with the timeliness of the work orders and also not receiving responses to emails i have sent to the manager. i had to actually go to the office for someone to listen to me.
The staff is absolutely the best! Always nice and very helpful. The maintenance is great. Maintenance responds quickly and effectively. The complex is very well kept. The only complaint I honestly have is the traffic. Numerous times people driving fast through the complex, my pet and my grandson have been a strong concern for me. I would suggest speed bumps.
I feel as if it’s been issues since I’ve lived here , I didn’t get what I was promised . I have tried to make the most out of my neighborhood though, I have met some really nice people in my unit. I just wish management was better with the way they handle things .
Beat office staff. Maintenance team is timely and very friendly. I love the apartment amenities and the overall feel for the complex! I would 10/10 recommend the Gates to another student.
I love living here! The neighborhood is very quiet, and it’s easy for me to get back and forth to school. I also like that when I have a complaint about anything, the problem is resolved quickly.
At the gates at Valdosta, there are a ton of amentities that my roommates and I enjoy. I also love the resident appreciation week, my favorite was getting the snow cones. It was fun to participate in the decorated door contest too. Very nice and helpful people in the office.
Maintenance is slow and the area is usually loud at night but other than that, the experience is good. The staff are nice and the roommates have been good