Gates at Valdosta

Now why y’all making me type 140 characters to submit when I don’t really have anything to say other then y’all don’t inspect the house before somebody moves in
So far the experience has been phenomenal! I would like to see a weight room ( free weights & machines). This would definitely improve the facility a bit more. As for the staff, they are the BEST! Very attentive to the needs of the residents.
Very easy community to be apart of! They make paying rent easy and have great amenities! I cannot wait to try out the dog park or the nice pool and bbq area!
The community is great. Very quiet. Residents are help and nice to each other. Only thing is that the wifi continues to go in and out without any warning or say.
It’s has been okay at best definitely not the worst and definitely not the best I wish the drains were bigger Kitchen sink & bathroom I had to buy a snake an unclog my bathroom drain when I first moved in Y’all should switch from carpet to tile in the bed roomS unless y’all get somebody who comes every 3months to deep clean it. Cuz carpetS just holds dirt and normal vacuuming doesn't do it I notice my Asthma Starting to act up as soon as I moved in
my experience was pretty great while it lasted. the staffs are understandable and i loved my room. 5 stars from me. if i didn't have to transfer schools i would def stay longer, but thank you The Gates for letting stay and have a great experience.
I still stand by my opinion that the apartments are too overpriced, but I’ve kind of grown to like this place and will be a little upset when I move.
I love my apartment and all the amenities! Everything is nice, up to date, and clean. Everyone is always helpful and sending helpful texts/reminders!
We have enjoyed our stay at the gates. We started with 1 bedroom. Then we moved to a 4 bedroom unit and now years later we are moving to a 2 bedroom unit. The gates have kept our Triplets at VSU safe and comfortable while we worked 8000 miles away. We were able to trust them with our most precious gifts. .... Our young adults.
I just move in here but I love my experience so far. It’s not far from campus and the neighborhood is quiet. I made the right choice by choosing the gates to live.