The staff is extremely nice! Great experience! I would definitely recommend signing a lease here! They made my first apartment searching experience way easy.

I love living here. The staff is awesome and so attentive. It’s a very quiet and peaceful place to live. I love all of the new additions that they made to the apartments.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The staff is very helpful when needed and also very understanding and very friendly. The events the gates hosts are always fun and full of good food. 10/10 would recommend at least a year here

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Model unit looks nice. The real room is really worse. I moved in a unit with broken dryer, smelly microwave, dirty floor, dirty sink. The management tried to take care some of issues. But seems to be a long shot.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love that the staff at The Gates are constantly doing everything that they can to make our experiences there as good as possible. It is amazing.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great value and close to campus though I wish the amenities were closer to the Brookstone location. If you are looking for off campus living without having to worry about price this is the place

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love the Gates so far. It’s spacious and give individuals the leg room they need. Privacy is valued here and I love that. But it’s not so private that it forces you to stay locked up in your room. I love that the RAs interact with the residents.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Affordable Rent. Very spacious living area. The apartments are close to campus which makes it easy to commute back and forth. Club house is nice.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

My experience here for the past 2 years has been amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better community to stay in. Especially with the new amenities.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I was originally living under Brookstone until the Gates of Valdosta took over. I love staying here it’s nice and comfortable I love my roommates

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I absolutely love it here. The staff members are friendly. The Amenities are fantastic. The added security is great. The Rent is reasonable considering all the Amenities and the proximity to the College.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Rent is decent, but there are a lot if rules. Utilities are basically all inclusive, but the walls are thin, and it takes maintenance forever to get to something; however it's quiet and nice.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The maintenance crew does good work in a timely manner. It is located close to VSU. I think that it is good that they are starting to enforce their rules effectively.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The Gates at Valdosta is a nice apartment complex only minutes away from the college. It is in a good location and an overall great choice for students not wanting to live in student housing!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The Gates apartment complex is very close to campus and it’s pet friendly. The staff is exceptionally nice and they will help you the best way they can.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great quiet community . Few disappointments but now overshadowing other great things. Maintenance responds fast and gets the job done. Will be renewing for fall 2019

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Pretty great place. Super close to campus. Myself and my roommate have had our own issues with the complex in regards to billing, our WiFi being shut off, etc. maintenance and staff are great. The processes that are used that impact how we live is the problem (I.e. Mediacom, con service)

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The gates at Valdosta is an okay place to live in. Initially moving her 1.5 years ago, i enjoyed living here. However, there is no incentives to stay. Rent increases after each year. They recently built a clubhouse which in my opinion was pointless and a waste. I suspect it will be destroyed in a few months with the people that have parties and drink in there.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love living here at the Gates. The atmosphere is so laid-back and the staff here Is awesome, they are always ready to help you with anything you need and always have a lot of fun activities and giveaways. The grounds are well kept and the maintenance crew are very helpful as well. I love my apartment and now that it is summer I find myself rushing through work so that I can get home and enjoy the pool. They have really made it feel like home here and I would recommend the Gates to anyone who is looking for a new home and start in their life.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

So far I love staying at the gates. Especially with the new clubhouse finally being built, it is amazing. I would recommend this apartment to all of my friends.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The staff and Managers are very professional and take care of the tenants. They insure everything is explained and when theirs an problem an solution is a found.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great location and Prompt service. The staff is really helpful. The grounds are clean and the neighborhood is safe enough. The school is right across the street from the apartments.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love this place, I love that the Gates offers internet and cable and I also love that their new clubhouse is open 24/7 for the residents. I would for sure tell people about this place to anyone looking to live close to campus and looking for an amazing place to live!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The Gates is in a good location close to campus. It’s pretty quiet at night and the clubhouse is a nice place to study or hang out with friends. I feel like they need to update the inside of the apartments more but other than that it’s a good place to live.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Parking is starting to get a bit annoying with residents visitors and having no way at night to remedy the annoyance. Other than that, don't have any issues or complaints.