I love this place, I love that the Gates offers internet and cable and I also love that their new clubhouse is open 24/7 for the residents. I would for sure tell people about this place to anyone looking to live close to campus and looking for an amazing place to live!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The Gates is in a good location close to campus. It’s pretty quiet at night and the clubhouse is a nice place to study or hang out with friends. I feel like they need to update the inside of the apartments more but other than that it’s a good place to live.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Parking is starting to get a bit annoying with residents visitors and having no way at night to remedy the annoyance. Other than that, don't have any issues or complaints.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I enjoy living at The Gates of Valdosta for many reasons. One of those reasons is the sense of security that the staff and amenities provide; such as the ability to have mail delivered to the office and the alarm system in our units.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Since moving here, I have had no complaints. This is the best student apartments I have ever stayed in. The staff in the front office are also super helpful & efficient! Decent sized rooms & great internet. Community Center + a pool, not much to complain about. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

awesome help in the office room are a nice size with full size bed both bathrooms are kinda huge and the master bed has the walkin closet... so its anice size apartment quiet environment

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I live in Brookstone and it came under the management of the gates in the beginning of 2019. It only has been few month since I got to be part of the gates community. So far so good.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Staying here is amazing the maintanaunce people are amazing and friendly and so is the staff l. They work with you on multiple things as renewing a lease or maybe even being late on rent

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Most people say they don’t like it or that they have problems in the leasing office but I digress because it’s a great place to live. Typically because your living experience is what you make of it

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great owners. They really take care of their residents here. Was recently bought by the gates over here in the Brookstone apartments and they have treated us far more better than the last two owners combined.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

This community is very nice and a pleasure to be around. I moved in because my brother lived here in the past, but in living here in my own experience I have come to love it so much more than when he did.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The Gates at Valdosta is a small, safe, residential, Student Housing. It's half a mile from the main parking lot of Valdosta State University. It's quiet, the staff is friendly, and it's most importantly, safe.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

My experience has been average. I wouldn’t say it was bad neither was it amazing. One thing that needs to happen is a bug pest control. My bathroom is a breeding ground for spiders, and other bugs I can’t even name

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

This is a nice student style apartment complex, that is close to the University! Very convenient to live off campus but still be minutes away from the campus!!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

My experience at the gates has been good so far. Although i dont really know many people here. Its clean and the staff is pretty quick in response time.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Living here has been a good experience so far. Moving in was easy and everything was nice and clean. They even upgraded backsplash and light fixtures in the kitchen. The staff is friendly and helpful. And also we just got a new clubhouse!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Been good, just to expensive. Well located, and has a great staff. My bathroom still had a funky smell after countless times of trying to get it checked and my money (that said specifically for rent) was used for my utility bills which I though was wrong. Other then that I’ve had a great experience here.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Community is fine. Neighbors are always friendly. Only problem I have currently is internet seems to always be out. I have not talked to staff as much so no comments on that

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

So far my residence experience has been absolutely great. i haven't had any problems with the staff or my neighbors. everyone is very friendly as well.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Honestly feels like I can live here for a couple of more years. The Gates have the best courtesy and i appreciate their hard work. I would recommend more students live here, also it's walking distance from school which can be very beneficial.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I live the Gates. Everyone in the leasing office is friendly and professional. It's only about a 7 minute walk to campus. Three only problem I have is my wifi (Mediacom) constantly has problems. Other than the wifi problems I haven't had any other issues. I have renewed my lease!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Now that the management transition is over, things are great! Repair are happening in a timely manner and bills are coming in at a reasonable time

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

So far so good, have been a resident since the start of the Fall semester. The apartment was super clean and proper when I arrived. Sometimes the air conditioning can be a little spotty, but the maintenance team is pretty good on fixing it pretty quickly. Overall a really good experience.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great community. The luxury apartments are very comfortable if you decorate them right. The noise level is not bad at all and the office staff is friendly.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great for being close to Valdosta State University. Noise from the bars are kinda bothersome. Otherwise, great and helpful staff. Amenities are also fantastic!