My experience here started off rocky but the office was able to help me rectify the situation In a professional manner. They are very friendly and welcoming! 5 stars !

I have never found a better place to live than the Gates I recommend it for all college students. The neighborhood is quiet and the residents are amazing not to mention the sweet and understanding office staff.

Rent can catch you off guard sometimes, I've had rent issues, but its nice that you don't have full bills, just overages, and I like that each person gets third own bathroom

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The staff is very helpful and the apartments are nice. It is in walking distance from VSU. They are currently building a clubhouse. Just need to have dog feces picked up.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Same as last year. Love the community and the staff. Just honestly believe the cost of housing in Valdosta is a bit over priced. Apartments cost the same as a house here. Otherwise, love it here (despite visitors always taking resident parking spots)

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The most part I’ve enjoyed staying in the gates. We need a new cable provider like as soon as possible but other than that it’s very convenient and quiet

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great community. The community is currently still in construction for a club house which is great because we needed a club house. Pet friendly as well.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Everything looks good and seems be to running smoothly, maintenance comes as soon they are called. I like how different things are given out every month from the office

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love it here and the staff has been amazing. It is a very quiet and laid back atmosphere and I’m close to everything. They matched me up perfect with my new roommate and

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The amenities and staff are amazing & make me love living here. Especially the texts for treats in the office! I love that things are always being worked on and developed.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Excellent . I have really enjoyed living in these apartments. They are well maintained, comfortable and delightful to come home too. I call this home.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Place is pretty nice and love the view from the balcony outside. Here until I graduate. The maintenance is always up to date and the service here is amazing.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love living here in the gates. everything you ask to be fix is fixed. They show great love to there residents. I just love it here. I don’t plan on moving anytime soon.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

So far I’ve been so comfortable and at home. As homesick as i can be, thats saying alot. The staff are great and have the best attitudes. I like the adjustments that are being added on and the free jesters were given. It also feels safe and my mom loves it. Id bet my vote on the gates.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I have had a great experience with Gates of Valdosta apartments. The staff is very friendly and will send you constant updates regarding the property. The condition of my apartment was amazing and clean upon moving in, which is something I value.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I am a new resident here at The Gates. So far my experience has been pretty good! I love the new renovations in my apartment such as, the kitchen, LED lights, & brand new furniture! It’s a nice place!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love how close the Gates is to VSU and my job. I have trouble with the wifi at times. But, other than that I love my unit and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Clean and spacious units. Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly. Decent parking and the complex is within walking distance of main campus.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love the staff and how flexible they are with residents. The Gates has a good space and a modern look. The environment is safe to live in.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The staff is friendly. The area is secure and the residents are pretty nice. The apartments in general are so boujee and clean. Maintenance responders are nice but can respond faster.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

My A/C was consistently worked on. You all are very active with the Gates community which is a very good thing. We need more discounts on things

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love the gates. I’ve been living here for the past 2 years and have loved it. I have stayed on both sides the new and old, up and downstairs.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love this place! It has only been 2 weeks since I moved in and it already feel like home. The staff members are excellent at their jobs. They keep you notified on everything that’s going on.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Move in was easy but I got the wrong key, the sink started leaking, but it's great to have your own space and the apartment is super cute. With a few decorations, you can turn it into your own space.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great experience so far love it . Privacy , convenient location , walking distance from the campus and also local stores . Friendly neighborhood, and friendly staff.