Gates at Valdosta

4.3

4.3

I need a stove plate🥲. Like, i only have 3 burners working rn. Its not too bad but it was supposed to be fixed this week. Overall, its better. I got my carpet cleaned, the stove cleaned, and the dryer. I dont know what kind of construction is happening below the veranda but it is kind of loud.
It's pretty great here! It's really convenient distance from the university. The staff has been good so far. My room wasn't cleaned well when I arrived though.
It’s nice being close to campus. I’m near everything I need. The only thing I would recommend is taking maintenance requests more serious and making sure the problem is fully solved or fixed before the request is “completed”.
Office staff is great with communication, when there’s an issue they help as much as they can and/or send me in the right direction. Property is always pretty as well
I love it it’s quiet and very peaceful within walking distance of great restaurants and good entertainment with no rowdy crowds very friendly and quiet neighbors
The apartment is okay but I wish they would actually follow through with work orders. I’ve had a roommate move out in late July. She left her furniture and it’s September and had not been moved.
I like the community and the location. It took awhile for my dryer to get fixed. It’s also close to food. The apartment is spacious and what we needed
i love it here! im just happy there's only one flight of stairs lol, it was easy moving in. everyone is so nice and i enjoy trying to catch some of the stray cats
i really enjoy staying here it’s just that i have put in a request for them to come check out my storage closet in my bathroom and they have yet to come fix it. it currently has black mold in it and i am unable to use it. other than that everything is good!
I like living here just wish they had a shuttle or van like the grove. They are very understanding about rent! I love it. Everything is pretty much always neat and clean.