Gates at Valdosta

4.2

4.2

Janiaya
My experience over the past few years has been an uphill battle. There are times when I love living here, and there are times when I contemplate on moving.
Roniyah
Great community , has a area for dogs so they can play,great pricing on rent and utilities, very nice staff members, areas for guest to park
Victoria
Over all the gates is a quiet and fair place to live although I do wish they had a gym or fitness center other than that if your looking for somewhere peaceful definitely recommend
Mary
The Gates is by far the best student living apartment complex in valdosta. It's close to campus, clean, and decently sized with great accommodations for the price.
Hannah
its so homey here!! i have never had a noise issue or anything. the office crew are so nice and welcome everyone and they've been able to resolve any issue my roommate and i had.
Daijah
I love it here! It is a peaceful community. Management is awesome & everything is fixed in a timely manner. It is also affordable, which is a plus.
Jonathan
Great so far! Enjoy living here, my dog likes the dog park. Nice clean place to live so far. Things get fixed easily. It's easy to make my payment thru the app. The AC works good and the dishwasher works good.
Andrew
The rent is pretty high for what it’s worth but it’s a nice place as long as you don’t mind roommates. The staff are usually very nice as well.
Torie
This place is alright. I mean it’s a roof over my head and has all the amenities. We had a lot of issues upon first moving in with the apartment but after being settled, it’s not that bad. I just wish the kitchen were bigger.
Alaycia
The really good thing about living at the Gates is that it’s close to campus, pretty affordable, and the apartments is a decent size! I’ve been living here for 2 years now.