Apartment community is great, friendly staff and neighbors! I recommend there be more than one pool since there is more than one locations. Everything else is wonderful. I love it here and plan on renewing.

My stay at the gates has been exceptionally well though I haven’t been here much.When I’m here in town, it’s a great stay. I will recommend others to stay if I could.

Love the location. Easy access to every area of town. The staff is okay for the most part but I really enjoy the area more than anything because it is really convenient.

it looks pleasing on the website but it isn’t what i thought it would be. Walls are thin, parking lot is small , but it’s a great walking distance to the school.

Living at The Gates has been great so far. The staff are all knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help when needed. The snacks and games in the clubhouse are a plus too.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I absolutely love the location. It’s super convenient to walk to class or to walk to the UC & be able to catch the shuttle to class. The people I’ve been paired to live with are great! There’s always free events and things going on! I love it. It’s super nice.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Location is great. Overages are outrageous. I called the company and the leasing office wouldn’t allow me to go over details with the representative pertaining to my apartment. If I’m going to be paying 200 dollars in utilities they might as well switch them into everyone names individually.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

My experience since I’ve been living at Brookstone has been very nice and after The Gates at Valdosta bought the complex out its still been very nice and peaceful. This year makes that ive been living out here for 3 years

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I really enjoyed living at the Gates this semester. I got paired with a great roommate and the staff was very nice and helpful when needed. I look forward to my next semester living there.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I’ve had a really good experience. If I were not transferring I most likely would renew my lease. I enjoy all the features that come with living her like the dog park, computers, pool table, snacks, etc. Only complain would be that there’s dog poop everywhere.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Every since I been living here it felt like home away from home. My roommates is very nice and respectful. They always let me know what is going on around the community. It's been great living here.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Nice neighborhood. Food and activities every so often at the club house. Very close to the university and can walk to main campus. Nice apartments.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The gates is a nice place to stay. What I like the most is the 24 hour club house and the restocked fridge. Another thing that’s great about it is the WiFi comes with the apartment

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It’s a decent experience for someone’s first on their own. It, in my opinion is overpriced. A 3 bd apt is technically around $1700. It definitely teaches struggle.

I enjoy the living space and the location. They are welcoming and make sure you are enjoying your stay. Always have fun and takes very great care for their tenants

Living here has been an absolute breeze. One of the greatest semesters thus far. The friendly staff are always helpful whenever i come to them with a problem..

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Feels safe and secure. The staff are also great and very nice. Having challenges, food, and little games to participate in are fun throughout the week.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I have had a positive experience so far during my time at The Gates. There are extremely friendly and helpful staff at the Club house. I look forward to next year at here at The Gates.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I’ve been a resident here at the Gates for almost a year now and I can’t express enough how grateful I am to be here. The Gates is very convenient and comforting. The staff is friendly and very engaging with their residents.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Has been a good place to live near campus. With such a short walk i am saving even more money by not buying a parking pass for the school. Though sometimes it does get loud and crowded during game weekends

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Still a nice place but there could be some improvements in some areas. Such as the plumbing does not seem to be all the way there. Especially when it comes to taking a shower,the water starts dying down randomly. Never had this problem elsewhere.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It has been great so far I really have no complaints at all. Thank you for makin me feel welcome and also for being chill nice people. Just like I said it was great though.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Being here at the Gates feels like my home away from home. The Gates have made my first apartment experience amazing! The rooms are very spacious. I love my walk-in closet and it’s very quiet here! Campus is walking distance from my apartment which is very convenient for me! Overall, this experience is a great one!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It's okay. Wish y'all had single units tho. Location is great because it's around so much. Things can get noisy sometimes but that's not too bad. other than that it's pretty good

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love the apartment and how convenient it is to be so close to the university! The staff is all really nice and welcoming, and the other residents never give me any problems so that's a bonus.