My experience with the gates for the first time was really well. I love it and would recommend to anyone. Plus this upcoming year I hear they are renovating it to look even nicer.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I haven’t started living there yet but it seems like an open community. It’s Very welcoming and beautiful. I’m very excited to start living here.

Decently quiet for student housing. The rooms are spacious, parking is a little crazy at times. Close to practically everything, and walking distance to campus.

I really enjoy the living space. It is quiet and the apartments are really large. Some neighbors make noise at time but it's usually rare. But overall, very good

Such a great place to stay because it’s within walking distance to school and the plex!! You also have access to to the pool and other great amenities

its a great apartment. its close to school. I like how it close to the recreation center and close to campus. Cant wait to move in during the fall semester.

I love the gates! It is a great living environment and residency. The staff is great and the amenities are perfect. The neighborhood is really nice and it very peaceful and quiet.

I have truly enjoyed living here. The buildings are nice and are in a wonderful spot near campus. The team at the Gates is also fantastic. They are easy to talk to and always very helpful. The maintenance team is quick to the rescue and always has a good attitude. I have really enjoyed living here.

Great customer service in leasing office. People were very friendly and helpful. Units were nice and very affordable. Great for students who want to be close to campus.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

This is a very nice apartment complex. Not to far from the mall and only minutes away from the college. Very reasonable priced compared to other apartments in Valdosta. Definitely would recommend to others!!

I honestly love the environment here , the maintenance is always on time and quick to respond. Very quiet and not just really goes on besides the events they have every once in a while

I love the apartment . It is an very quite area . I love my room & the amount of closet space I have . The bathrooms are fairly big . Everyone in the office is very friendly & the will give assistance right away .

Great complex. Amenities are all included, furniture is included with select units and the lease office staff are great people! Very pet friendly as well!

The staff is great. I had no problems with them. Every time I go in the office, they are very nice and friendly. However, my unit feels a bit outdated and my neighbors can be a little noisy at times.

I love my apartment and the leasing office accommodated me. I haven't had a bad experience yet! The only thing I do have a problem with is there wifi has been going in and out.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love it it’s quiet, close to campus, & spacious The only problem is the WiFi connections goes in and out a lot but overall it’s good place to stay

Love the gates. Everything is prompt! The staff are always willing and able to easily assist the residents in the community. Resigned my lease!

It’s alright. I like it so far. The pool is nice and I like the school. But the rooms are a good size and the bathrooms are singles. So I like that. I like it

The community is really good at catering to the residents. When I moved into the apartment it was very clean and organized. Very helpful with my move in.

I enjoy the space, it’s very warm and inviting and there’s a lot of ways to dress the apartment up in order to make it your own. It’s very convenient and close to campus.

I have enjoyed my time living here and would not want to stay anywhere else. I do not have any complaints about any major issues except the WiFi connections

It can be quite noisy sometimes with my neighbors, but other than that, everyone is really nice! I like that it is super close to campus so that I can walk sometimes.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

So ready to move in. With my best friend Callie. We were worried we would not Get to become roommates but people at the gates made sure itnhappen.

Its wonderful very chill and relaxing very quiet and my bathroom is very spacious and I'm in love with the kitchen it is amazing I really enjoy it

It is a great apartment complex. For my first time living in an apartment it is great even though I live in an unfirnished one. My roommate was already living here so I got lucky. It’s very close to campus. I’ll ride my bike or even walk to class it’s only a seven minute walk.