Gates at Valdosta

4.3

4.3

I think more of the rules should be informed here about pets. Management is okay, but could be better as far as being on the same page. There’s should be a way that a 6 months lease could be done for those who graduate early and may have to leave. Some of the rules are ridiculous. Apartments aren’t cleaned thoroughly upon moving in and I’ve been here for 3 years.
Living at the gates is wonderful, they tend to your needs as soon as they can and they are very understanding. They always have little activities so that you can socialize with your neighbors and as well as the staff.
It was fine at first but I’m just ready to move. It gets too loud at night and there’s a mold issue apparently. Now I’m having a fruit fly issue.
It’s a really nice building with a lot of good amenities, like a gym ,a pool and a clubhouse, the rooms are in perfect shape and very easy to turn into your new home.
Signing up for the lease has been easy and guided the entire way. I feel secure about moving in and providing information. I am very excited about moving in since it sounds like a great living experience!
its a good location. our windows dont open theyre painted shut. our ac broke for 2 weeks and we just had the highest utilities bill weve had in awhile:
The Gates is a great place to live if you are looking for something affordable, quiet, and close to campus. The four-bedroom apartments are very spacious!
This is a pretty good spot to live in as long as you know your roommate. It is very convenient for students being right next to Valdosta State University.
Its pretty good living here. I have never had a problem and if I ever did, I know that staff would be ready to help me with anything I needed.
I’m going to be new to the campus in fall of 2021. Thus far it has been a great experience. The application process was a breeze, although my mom handled all of that. It was a quick one day process that only took like and 30 on the computer. They reached out to me right away. I’m looking forward to getting moved in.