Place is pretty nice and love the view from the balcony outside. Here until I graduate. The maintenance is always up to date and the service here is amazing.

I love living here in the gates. everything you ask to be fix is fixed. They show great love to there residents. I just love it here. I don’t plan on moving anytime soon.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

So far I’ve been so comfortable and at home. As homesick as i can be, thats saying alot. The staff are great and have the best attitudes. I like the adjustments that are being added on and the free jesters were given. It also feels safe and my mom loves it. Id bet my vote on the gates.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I have had a great experience with Gates of Valdosta apartments. The staff is very friendly and will send you constant updates regarding the property. The condition of my apartment was amazing and clean upon moving in, which is something I value.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I am a new resident here at The Gates. So far my experience has been pretty good! I love the new renovations in my apartment such as, the kitchen, LED lights, & brand new furniture! It’s a nice place!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love how close the Gates is to VSU and my job. I have trouble with the wifi at times. But, other than that I love my unit and the staff is very friendly.

Clean and spacious units. Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly. Decent parking and the complex is within walking distance of main campus.

I love the staff and how flexible they are with residents. The Gates has a good space and a modern look. The environment is safe to live in.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The staff is friendly. The area is secure and the residents are pretty nice. The apartments in general are so boujee and clean. Maintenance responders are nice but can respond faster.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

My A/C was consistently worked on. You all are very active with the Gates community which is a very good thing. We need more discounts on things

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love the gates. I’ve been living here for the past 2 years and have loved it. I have stayed on both sides the new and old, up and downstairs.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I love this place! It has only been 2 weeks since I moved in and it already feel like home. The staff members are excellent at their jobs. They keep you notified on everything that’s going on.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Move in was easy but I got the wrong key, the sink started leaking, but it's great to have your own space and the apartment is super cute. With a few decorations, you can turn it into your own space.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great experience so far love it . Privacy , convenient location , walking distance from the campus and also local stores . Friendly neighborhood, and friendly staff.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

The gates is a fabulous place to live. They’re very neat and clean. I know that because I had friends that stayed out there and it’s closer to campus.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

So far it has been a great experience at the gates. I’ve only been here for two weeks but everything has went very well. Even thought I have not seen the bill yet.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Really enjoy the apartments. Other than some loud residents on the weekends, its a decent place to stay. My only really complaint is the rent. I feel 600+ for one room is a bit high, but its location is prime for college students, so thats one negative that can be overlooked. Other than that, its a good place to stay. Commodities are nice, furnished apartments are only slightly more in rent but dont have to risk personal furniture damage with roommates. Internet speeds are some of the best for home use in the city (when mediacom isn't down). Staff is always a blast and the ladies in the office are just absolute sweethearts. Just a note to those that may read this, just be mindful that there are rare occasions of gun fire in the housing area further down Baytree Dr. Although cops are aware and do ride through the area multiple times a night. As for safety within the community, been here a year so far and have had zero security issues (in regards to my person, property, and apartment). 4/5 would recommend oflver most other apartments in the area. Definitely one of the best within its price range.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It is Wonderful being here. Everybody is nice everything goes smooth. Super quiet. Everybody minds their business. Stafff is friendly & works quickly

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I moved to the gates at Valdosta a couple of months ago and it is the best decision that I could have made. It is a very quiet living environment and it is very peaceful.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Very nice apartment complex! It’s not far from the college and minutes away from the mall. Definitely would recommend this apartment complex to any college students needing a place to live!!

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Great community. Relatively quiet (Except for when it is the weekend and the bars next door are playing loud music). Overall I love it though

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Pretty decent place to live. Really close to VSU campus and Big Nicks. The staff is nice and helpful. Mostly quiet considering it's college living.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

Everyone in the leasing office is so friendly, helpful and amazing! It's so easy to get your lease signed, and the rates are good too. The rooms look just like they do online--no surprises.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

I really think the residents living here are happy where they are. It’s close enough to the college and has many forms of entertainment in the area. There are restaurants, shopping, even a night club and the local movie theater.

Reply from Gates at Valdosta

It’s good but my neighbors are loud at night and sometimes people don’t pick up there dog poop but other than that everything is fine and quiet in the daytime