Gates at Valdosta

I'm overall enjoying my time here. The apartments are great. So far, I have not has any sort of negative experience. The Gates is a great place to stay.
Definitely could have been cleaner at move in, and have a way to know who is living around you without having to talk to people. I know that sounds stupid but there’s people below me that argue a lot and listen to their tv full blast so I can barely hear mine.
Y’all really need to get a grip on some of these loud residents. I shouldn’t be woken up by loud cars outside in the middle of the night. Also maintenance takes forever to fix my stuff sometimes. Love them but i don’t get cold water at all.
The Gates should be a little more strict about quiet hours since this is a student living community. Also the people upstairs smoke weed and it is starting to smell in our apartment. I did not pay for my apartment to smell like weed.
So far I am pretty new here. There isn’t much noise and I live very close to the University Center, which is pretty convenient. I also like that the rate for a four bedroom is about 499 a month versus it being more expensive.
it has been good. i dont hear my neighbors through the walls nor my roommates and i like that. the location is convenient and everything i need is in distance.
I genuinely love living at The Gates. The prices are nice and the neighbors are managable. Also all of the staff is incredibly friendly is always willing to help me out when I need it.
My experience has been well but would have been better if the cost of living was slightly less. If you actually got your money’s worth quality wise it would be better.
It A Very Quiet Place To Live And Friendly Environment. I Recommend Friends & Family To Get This Apartment, Its Worth The Pay & It’s Near Everything.
The staff is super sweet, helpful, and always there. I like that the whole Gates area is kept cut, clean, and pretty. There’s rarely any issues but if there are, everyone is ready to drop whatever to fix it.