Gateway 505

4.4

4.4

Have loved living here so far - the pool and fitness center are amazing! Staff is exceptionally friendly as well and have made me feel right at home.
My overall experience has been great so far, this place is amazing. The only thing I would change is the trash valet on weekends around the pool. We need that or more trash bins. The staff is excellent and the amenities the best. Totally recommended.
loving it here so far! all of the amenities are so great and everybody in the building is extremely nice. Also there are lots of cute dogs around
Great location. Happy to see they're updating the paint, carpet, and signs. The pool and gym are great. However, there is a lady who makes her dog pee in the hallway of the stairs every day because she's too lazy to bring the dog downstairs and OUTSIDE. It leaves an awful smell and puddle. I have told the office about it twice and it still continues to happen.
I really like these apartments! I love the gym and the pool area! The staff is very friendly and they are always very helpful when I need them
The staff is one of the best things about this place. I really appreciate all there efforts. I also love my apartment and balcony overlooking the pool.
I have made so many friends living here. The dog park and the pool have a lot of great people and it's made life during/post-COVID more enjoyable.
Living in the Gateway 505 apartment complex feels like living on vacation every day, from the neighborhood to the complex amenities. It is a quiet yet vibrant community.
I moved in a few weeks ago, but my boyfriend has been living here for a few months. I now live next door to him, and so far, I'm loving it! The staff, neighborhood and amenities can't be beat. And my apartment is so beautiful. Even after only a few weeks, it already feels like home. I put in a work order for a few repairs after moving in and Corey fixed it all right away! I'm also pleased that they're doing so many upgrades to the hallways. The walls, doors and new placards look great. I can only imagine how awesome it'll be when the rugs are replaced! If I were to find any downsides, they're not different from what others tend to complain about - residents don't clean up after their pets and they also leave messes by the pool after the weekends. And the homeless encampments lining the nearby street are disconcerting, but I haven't personally felt in danger. I'm not too impacted by any of those downsides, so overall, I think this is an incredible place to live!
Still love living here. Been here almost 2 years. Never had an issue. The staff is incredibly nice and always willing to help out. Pool gets noisy at night but it's been a lot better during quiet times lately.