Gateway 505

Very positive experience with experienced leasing agents! The turn around time emailing was quite quick and I my questions were always answered professionally
Nice amenities, unfortunately they get abused and then no one can use them regularly. Convenient location. Secure parking. Need to clean the carpets in the hallways
I love Gateway 505 because of the incredible amenities and spacious, updated, efficient units! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Location is great - walking distance to downtown, and my unit looks at the mountains to the west!
The community here makes living here a 10/10 and the amenities just add in extra points! I love living here and being so close to the downtown life, while still having some peace and quiet.
Beautiful decor. Nice pool. Friendly staff. Too many dogs. Dirty carpet. Smokers. Dirty windows. No push buttons for ADA. Nice jacuzzi. Nice parking. GGood ;ocation.
I enjoy the amenities offered at the complex and the staff is usually great to work with. Apart from the complex occasionally not being clean, it's been a good experience.
Love living at the Gateway. It located in a great place. We enjoy the amenities. So far we are having a great experience. I recommend living here.
The lease rates are too high for what's provided and the community is run by a team that does not care about the security of it's residents. Countless break-ins while I've lived here. The lack of communication among the management team is concerning.
I really like my unit, lots of space and storage, overall the building and amenities are good. Maintenance and upkeep are ok, parking seems to always be and issue and the garage entrance is broken about as often as it’s fixed. Location is great at the center of downtown but I think the rent I’d probably more expensive then it should be. Also no rent concessions due to COVID even though most amenities have been closed for months or are now only available on a limited basis.
Management, features and amenities are great! But people leaving here are not: people do not respect the rules, for example all day and night long we have people in front of our window who shout and play with their dogs, without ever keeping them on a leash, and this makes terrible the quality of our rest.