Gateway 505

4.4

4.4

Love the team in the office! ALWAYS having a smile on their faces! Olivia and Maddie are an AMAZING addition on the previous Team! Beyond satisfied with living here at Gateway505!
My boyfriend & I moved into apartments next door to each other on the top floor several months ago & it's been great so far! We love the location & the proximity to the Gateway. We've appreciated the recent renovations to the public spaces of the building, such as the new paint jobs and carpeting. The building is quiet and feels safe. We love the amenities. We use the pool & hot tub on weekday evenings and typically have them to ourselves, or only share them with one or two other polite residents. We grill on the rooftop patio & never see other residents. We tend to keep to ourselves, so this works out great for us. We cook a lot and the kitchens are perfect. I love my balcony and often sit out there to read. My plants love the light I get through the huge windows. I bought a ceiling fan and light for my bedroom & living room and the maintenance team installed them for me. And they've been great with addressing work orders in a timely manner. Overall, we've been very happy!
living here haa been one of the best living experiences i have ever had in my life with such an amazing staff, aminities in the appartment and community
The dog park needs to be cleaned far more than it is. As well as more people need to put there dog on a leash. I am paying for a clean and safe environment for my dog and I hope to get it. As well as you should put a privacy fence on the back fence, who knows what homeless have tossed into that grass. Not safe at all
It’s been great I enjoy the parking and view and being able to be close to anywhere I want to go. Residents aren’t too noisy and offer great amenities
Gateway 505 Apartments are consistently clean, quiet & enjoyable to live in. The property & buildings are both well-maintained & the amenities are great.
Good place to live, haven't had any problems since I've moved in a few months back. Great location, right across from The Gateway with plenty of things to offer.
great apartment with good amenities and has great access to shopping and trax. the apartment is nice and new and feels very safe. nice environment.
Pros: Location is good. Cons: Upkeep of the property is concerning. Regularly experience broken door handles and jammed doors in and around the building. Stairways are filled with dog hair and urine. All the entrances could benefit from a good power wash as you can’t enter the building without being hit with dog urine. Could benefit from better security around the property and in the pool area. Use of the pool with kids is a no-go especially on the weekends as there’s always a massive frat party riddled with alcohol and college drunks. Not a family friendly property.
Clean, quiet, and easy to contact. What more could you ask for? We also love the gym! It has everything we need and helps us to save money.