Gateway 505

I've been in this complex for more than 2 years now. It's great and the amenities are awesome . Perfect location, I don't see myself leaving in another complex!
Great front office staff, they were so helpful and made the experience of applying and leasing the apartment so easy and effortless. Answered all my questions and were so friendly
Everyone is very nice and respectful. I enjoy all of the amenities that gateway offers, as well as being close to downtown and the surrounding areas
This is a fun community. They do many fun events. From comedy shows and art workshops, to super bowl parties and other watch parties. We also like the facilities.
They work with you, but needs to change in good ways, things broke but it was still a good place to live. The leasing office is great till it comes to communication.
We are very happy to live here in the Gateway 505. The neighborhood is good, the amenities also a mostly of the services are working properly
Have been here 3 months: Front office staff is terrific. Super responsive and friendly. Always have answers and plan lots of community events. Lobby, community rooms, pool and gym are amazing! Amazon delivery lockers are super convenient. Maintenance requests are completed quickly. Hallway carpet and trash rooms could use a refresh, but overall this place is outstanding. Highly recommend.
I’ve loved my experience at gateway. Whenever I have needed something, the staff has always been quick to help! I also love the many community events.
Very please with Gateway 505, staff is really kind and willing to help. Building is in GREAt condition and Apartments come with new features
Wonderful place to live great environment great people great features near so many places to dine in and shop at. Rooms for parties with family celebration and other events