Gateway 505

nice place looks like a really cool place with good people and the amenitys are nice i like the fact that they hold some kind of social event at least once a week
There's a lot I like about living here. The inside of my apartment is pretty and we have an excellent maintenance staff. However, removing the grass from the sidewalk by the garage has been a really really gross change. All the dogs learned to use the restroom there because we used to have a poop-bag station there. Now all the dogs still pee there but it just gets soaked up in the rocks and gets hot from the sun. It smells truly terrible. It's really really gross. I wish you would bring back the grass
The location next to The Gateway is awesome and the amenities are great. The exterior of the building could use a regular power wash to help manage the smell of dog urine.
The Gateway 505 is a great place to live! The residents are super nice, the location is great, and the amenities are awesome. I would totally recommend living here.
Pricing keeps going up but the place is not maintained very well. The garage is always broken and there are people stumbling in to the “secured” parking. The storage area for bikes does not close as the door was kicked in and bikes were stolen. They also do not itemize your bill so it is impossible to see what you are paying. I’ve heard of inconsistencies in rent costs between all neighbors and often feel like it’s a chore to ask for any assistance. Neither the living room nor the bedroom have lights and it seems that 50% of the outlets work.
Best place to live. Great staff. Love living here. The maintenance staff is great. Randi is wonderful. From move in to amenities this is the best place to live in SLC.
The Gateway was very central to a hunch of fun stuff in salt lake city. The apartments look great and its super convenient to have the grass area in front to walk the dogs.
So far absolutely comfortable. My apartment is clean and the neighbors are clean and quiet. So far I love living here. I can walk to everything I need.
The apartment complex is in a great location with nice apartments. We wish the complex stayed cleaner. Hallways, stairwells, and public areas in the complex tend to get pretty messy.
Transferring from Fort Lauderdale was quick and easy. We were actually able to view our apartment remotely and secure all the necessary approvals in a single day.