Gateway 505

4.4

4.4

We love living at Gateway 505 because of the convenient location, downtown living, and the great staff. Took away one start for the messiness found in the hallways and stairwells but other than that we have enjoyed living here!
It would be nice to see more security cameras and maybe have a security person in the garage at night. I have had my truck broken into in the past and nothing was done about it.
Living here for the past few months has been a great experience. The amenities are awesome. The only thing that I wish was different was the hours for the roof top patio.
Gateway 505 Apartments are consistently quiet with ample privacy & great amenities while maintenance is always readily available when needed.
Building overall is okay. I love my apartment in itself. Neighbors are disrespectful of other neighbors however. During Covid I’ve felt COMPLETELY unsafe; no one has taking the precautions seriously. The office hasn’t really enforce the rules. The delivery guys don’t even follow the mandate.
The staff is very friendly and the neighbors are nice. The building is kept clean and the amenities are very nice. The pool area is very taken care of!
Overall very good experience so far. Wish there was better ways of meeting people. Sometimes it can be very noisy and requests aren't always taken care of right away.
would recommend to everyone. I’ve lived here for going on three months and I’m so pleased with my experience. I love the hot tub and gym. (That’s where I spend most my time when I’m not home cooking in my cute kitchen) you can tell that a lot of thought and hard work went into creating a beautiful place to call home.
Sound proofing is terrific. I almost never hear sounds from animals or neighbors in other units. I do wish the game room was open a bit later, but another awesome amenity.
Nice amenities, maintenance staff is quick to respond to any issues. We live near the dog walk and it’s really quick on our side of the building. Easy to pay rent online!