Gateway has been one of my favorite places to live. The amenities are really great and I really like the layout of the complex. The two bedroom apartment is just the size I needed.

I enjoy the complimentary feel of living here at Gateway, the rooms are very spacious, the office employees are really kind, and the computer lab is very convenient

The community at Gateway is great! No problems with noise, maintenance is always ready to help, and the amenities are fantastic! I love the spacious floorplans.

I understand the community around Huntsville is starting to multiply and Gateway always find a way to keep me entertained with things in the office to do.

Gateway is the best apartment in Huntsville in my opinion. When I see other apartments do be have a lot of flaws but gateway don’t really have any.

Gate way is a great community to be apart of it’s just a beautiful environment from management to great staff from opening to closing. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I really Enjoyed living at this residence. I have no complaints. The front office are always very welcoming and helpful.The management is great

The apartment is ok, but it could use some updating. I am mainly staying for the shuttle as it convenient. Management is very disrespectful.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful to all needs. The shuttle is the upmost convinient and very punctual at all times throughout the day. I love it here

The best apartment complex I have stayed at in Huntsville. Friendly and informative staff, quality apartments and love the shuttle to and from class. Little partying and when it gets too loud, with my experience, they have been shut down quickly. I love that they are connected with the community and offer tons of fun games to participate in as an complex and gifts.

Very well! The room size, bathroom and closet are beyond what I expected. I have enough room to fit anything I like. Also, they match me well with some great roommates!

Front office has great staff and are really quick at fixing apartment complications! The apartments are also very roomie and are able to move stuff around as you please!

I wish they’d clean up with a sublease. When I moved in the carpets were disgusting and covered in trash. There was food on the floor and I was surprised that there wasn’t ants

Good community, not a lot of noise. Maintenance and Management could be better. The shuttle isn’t reliable. Overall not a bad place to live.

Gateway is the best student housing in Huntsville! The staff is caring and understanding! Looking forward to resigning and living here for another year

Great management, great maintenance. The people are really nice. The Neighbors are nice some annoying parties every once in a while but still nice.

I love this community and apartment. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Can’t wait for the summer to go swimming. The apartment is cozy and bigger than anyone I’ve seen.

I just moved in. So far my Gateway at Huntsville experience has been pretty good so far. The apartments are nice and the roomate matching is a plus, also the gym as well as the shuttle are nice touches to the complex.

Move in day was peaceful and very easy. I love all the perks that come with the apartment and the staff is super nice! I came in and they welcomed me.

I love my roomates & the Gateway! Everything is so nice and clean! Everyone who works in mangagment is so nice and helpful, and no mstter what they always help me when I need something!

Since the very first day that I moved in at Gateway, it has felt very much like home. Everyone is very helpful and the amenities that are given are like no other!

I honestly love this community so much and could not imagine living anywhere else in Huntsville. The area stays clean, people are super nice, the shuttle was a problem for a bit but honestly, they are on it now. I love Gateway

i’ve lived at gateway for 3 years now & as i have just graduated & will be moving out soon i just want to thank everyone for this wonderful experience!

Love these apartments! Already signed another years lease! The workers are always polite and easy going as well as always completing things in a timely fashion

This is a pretty chill place to live. Most of the staff takes the time to get to know you well and I’ve made some pretty great friends here! Extremely dog friendly also