Gateway has been great so far. Other than some roommate issues, and the lack of communication regarding certain maintenance issues, they are quick to respond to all questions.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I wish rent was cheaper, but who doesn’t. Love the shuttle and the office snacks. Maintenance is very helpful. There’s a couple problems here and there but it’s an okay place

Management is good. Takes quite some time to get things fixed due to low maintenance staff. The inside of the apartments are mediocre. Nothing too fancy inside and nothing new.

Maintenance has been a little slow but other than that it’s nice! Moving in the hallway light was out and the blinds in the living room were messed up but that’s about it

I just don’t like when I need something fixed it usually takes forever for a response or for anything to change other than that gateway is cool

It’s pretty chill not too many problems gym needs a upgrade. Window needs to be fixed it’s quiet most of the time I have friendly neighbors

I like living here at Gateway, the front staff is amazing and anytime I have an issue Helen is always on top of it! The maintenance is also really quick, which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend!

It is a Good living space majority of the time . The only problem is the Shuttle is just late sometimes, but other than that it’s pretty good living here

The layout of the 4x4TH is great and all besides the fact that the rooms are small and are not all that flexible for furniture to be moved around, the bath tubs are not all that deep, and the closets could be bigger as well. The price we pay for the layout isn’t really worth it. :(

the maintenance is really slow And the printer is messed up a lot but they have a nice front office crew . The shuttle is also very helpful and useful.

Really cool room, tons of work went into making it as realistic as possible. Jim and Jan were so welcoming, and very helpful! The challenges were hard, but awesome. Very unique experience!

My experience has been very good so far the staff is super friendly and answer any questions I have. Overall I am pleased with my experience

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I have liked staying at gateway. The shuttle is great and staff is nice. The community is nice overall. Barking dogs are loud at night, but other than that, no complaints.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Living here has been pretty good so far, sometimes we have trouble with our rent balance, but once we figure it out then it all makes sense. The amenities are pretty good, wish the gym was a little bit bigger. The apartment size is awesome.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

My experience has been great! Very involved complex with lots of amenities! Great apartments for student housing. Glad to have signed here! Go gateway!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I like having the shuttle and being so close to campus. The assistants in the office are always nice and extremely helpful. I look forward to staying here another semester.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Overall I really enjoy the staff here at Gateway, y’all are always so nice. I wish the roommate matching situation would’ve been better, I was placed in a male apartment and then randomly placed in the one I am in now. Maintenance is amazing and always so nice and considerate

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

It is a tranquil place to live in and the amenities are great. I subleased and I am currently been a resident for a couple months now and so far it has been great.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Maintenance Has been fast and super helpful! Along with Helen is also amazing, she has helped me and my roommates out as fast as she could and was also so sweet when doing it!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The maintenance team is AMAZING & Helen is so wonderful to everyone!! You can really tell that they all like their jobs and truly do care about each of their residents!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Everything is great! The office workers are nice and get things done quickly. The only problem I have is the yard care. I would prefer to not have to bend over to get under the trees, and that the limbs were picked up from the ground. Other then that Gateway has been a good experience!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Not bad except for the small dog park, the bench takes up most the room. But besides that not many problems I have happened since living here

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I love how big my room is. I haven’t had any major issues with my apartment. I wish the apartment had a microwave. I wish the tv in the living room was bigger.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I like the amount of space I have in the apartment and my balcony but, we need brighter lighting in the parking lot. I feel unsafe walking from my car to my apartment.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Wasn’t what I expected when I signed me lease. Never received my mail key and I pay for covered parking that gets used by other cars. Towing service doesn’t work