Depending on where you are it can be loud...some of the buildings back right to the street which is able to come and go from two highways. However, management is quick to reply to any needs and concerns you may have!

Living here is pretty cool. All my neighbors know each other and when someone leaves we watch each other’s places. The staff is super and nice and make sure that all maintenance things get taken care off. The only thing that sucks is the prices.

So far my residents experience has been pretty amazing. The staff is very friendly and is always willing to help you. The maintenance is pretty timely about maintenance request.

Not a horrible experience overall, but a lot of maintenance issues when I first moved in, like they don’t clean well before moving people in.

Great place to live, maintenance gets stuff done pretty quick. Kind of pricey, but the place was just redone so it makes up for it. Would definitely recommend to a friend

Overall, my experience at gateway has been fantastic. The night shuttle is really cool, and everyone in the office is really nice and helpful.

Gateway is a nice apartment complex. I’ve been living here two years and the shuttle works about 90% of the time and maintenance usually gets orders done pretty fast.

I like many things about gateway. I like the occasional free food and ways they show the residents their appriciation. The main thing i dislike is the dog park. There is space between the gate and the ground in areas. And the dip that is for water to flow out of the park ends at the entrance to the park which is very inconvenient. But otherwise i like the gateway.

I love living and working with Gateway! The environment is so friendly! I enjoy all of the resident events and 24 hour amenities (gym, computer lab, and coffee bar).

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Love Gateway! Been upgraded over the past two years and has improved so much. 24 hour amenities are the best! The study rooms are so convienent and I love coming to do my group projects there.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Wow, what a great place to live. The amenities are accessible 24 hrs. The gym is probably the nicest thing. The covered parking is a great perk. Bar Runs are good keeps the residents safe.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

overall, a positive experience. there have been a few things that could use some work, but the night shuttle runs are cool. and there have been some neat events

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I love the staff and the management here. They always help me when I have a problem. I also love the environment there are tons of trees and there is nice people.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The office staff is very people friendly and it’s an overall amazing apartment complex. I love living at Gateway. They are always very helpful!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I love living at Gateway! All of the staff is great and the maintenance crew is wonderful! I love how quiet it is at night! The pool and gym are great and I am excited to continue living at Gateway!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The staff is great and helpful! I will have maintaince issues every so often, but nothing the crew doesn’t come and fix for me. Neighbors can also be annoying, but again that’s expected and not due to management.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Do far my experience has been great. I love how the employees are so interactive with us residents. They are also so nice and genuine when they are answering questions for us.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Great apartments and I love living here. My neighbors come over to party with us. No problems at all. I’m for sure signing another lease. Can’t wait for what else there is to come

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Everyone is really nice and helpful when it comes to any problem big or small! The employees are well trained and very friendly. The maintenance guys are amazing at making sure everything is working to your satisfaction.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

My experience has been really good. My neighbors are really nice & the staff in the office are super friendly & helpful. The pool is pretty too with really comfy furniture

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The staff is very nice and friendly and quick to help solve whatever problems or issues the residents have. Maintenance is quick and timely. If you have a question someone can’t answer they’ll refer you to someone else that could help you.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Management has really tried to do their best in making gateway better than it has been! The apartment has come along way from when I first moved in. :-)

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

I love it Gateway At Huntsville Apartments is new and improved management is the best and everyone in the office is amazing l. Best apartment in town

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Complex is cheap, paired me with fantastic roommates, would definitely recommend to others. Great for college kids due to it being affordable and offering study rooms and computers

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

My experience as a resident has been great! Anytime I put in a service request, it gets done either that day or the next. Great floor plans!