Everything here is great the people the place it feels like home even tho I'm 6 hours away from my home just wished we had tennis courts here but everything is great.

I love the community here. The amenities are great and the staff is super nice/helpful. My neighbors are extremely nice as well and so friendly.

Pretty quiet community at night and also mostly during the day. I think lights in the parking lot and dog park would be nice. The dog park could use improvement and fixing in general

So far living at Gateway has been fine to me, No complaints really. The housing is fine , staff is polite, amenities are useful, and it’s not that far from anywhere I gotta go

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Great place to live, shuttle, amenities, and quiet atmosphere. great staff love living here. So close to campus and the office makes life easier

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

It was an experience I enjoyed. My roommates were fantastic. Even though they leave this year, room matching is good! I would enjoy releasing here every year.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

It’s has been wonderful. There was always Super friendly and helpful staff when I needed anything. The amenities are beautifully kept and are very helpful!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Gateway is a home away from home. I never had any problems with my apartment and would sign here again if I could. The amenities and staff are great!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Y’all were always on top of any issues we may have had. The bus ran at a really good pace and never had to worry about not making it To class bc y’all have the tracking app

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Quick Maintenance resolution! The staff in the front office are always open to helping residents. Always opportunities for residents to receive free giveaways.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

From my very first interaction on the phone to me signing a lease was an absolutely great experience! The staff are so professional and nice!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Nice community, amenities are great. Maintenance could be better at getting jobs done in a timely manner. Shuttle has not always been the most reliable.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The apartment itself is very open and spacious which I appreciate but there's a few things I don't love. Things tend to break easily or not work properly and the shuttle is down more often than it should.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Living at gateway was a good experience. My roommates were not that great, but I managed to live. Staff was always kind and helpful. Maintenance was alright, I had some issues but nothing major.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Gateway is such a peaceful community! I love living here. They’re always having community events with plenty opportunities for free food. And the staff is extremely friendly!

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The community of Gateway apartments is a really nice community. I have not had any problems with the community nor have i heard any bad things about it. People are nice and friendly

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The staff is amazing and always welcoming. The pool and gym is always clean! I do wish we had more events to meet everyone and hangout with our neighbors

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

My apartment smells like mold. The AC is still not working properly after putting in 5+ work orders. There is still ants and bugs in my apartment after putting in work orders.There is inadequate lighting in the parking lot. Halls ways, stair wells and elevator look like they have never been cleaned. They smell like animal urine and trash. I could go on but thats all the time I have.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

overall, the experience here has been phenomenal. i have loved living here the last two years. there are a few things that could be changed or added. maybe give residents a heads up when the office becomes aware of a large party scheduled at the pool.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Overall the community is extremely nice. The staff is always really welcoming & super nice. Any issue I have is always taken care of swiftly as well.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Everything is great living here except for the dog park. This needs to be fixed. The drainage ditch leads to the entrance and floods over whenever it rains which is every few days. And there are gaps between the gate and the ground that even a labrador could escape through. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. Ive complained numerous times and ive heard other residents express that they feel the same way. I feel like yall dont read any of these comments at all.

I like living at Gateway because of how close it is to campus! It’s super convient and I love the shuttle. I also like the staff they are all super nice.

Gateway has been one of my favorite places to live. The amenities are really great and I really like the layout of the complex. The two bedroom apartment is just the size I needed.

I enjoy the complimentary feel of living here at Gateway, the rooms are very spacious, the office employees are really kind, and the computer lab is very convenient

The community at Gateway is great! No problems with noise, maintenance is always ready to help, and the amenities are fantastic! I love the spacious floorplans.