Gateway is such a peaceful community! I love living here. They’re always having community events with plenty opportunities for free food. And the staff is extremely friendly!

The community of Gateway apartments is a really nice community. I have not had any problems with the community nor have i heard any bad things about it. People are nice and friendly

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

The staff is amazing and always welcoming. The pool and gym is always clean! I do wish we had more events to meet everyone and hangout with our neighbors

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

My apartment smells like mold. The AC is still not working properly after putting in 5+ work orders. There is still ants and bugs in my apartment after putting in work orders.There is inadequate lighting in the parking lot. Halls ways, stair wells and elevator look like they have never been cleaned. They smell like animal urine and trash. I could go on but thats all the time I have.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

overall, the experience here has been phenomenal. i have loved living here the last two years. there are a few things that could be changed or added. maybe give residents a heads up when the office becomes aware of a large party scheduled at the pool.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Overall the community is extremely nice. The staff is always really welcoming & super nice. Any issue I have is always taken care of swiftly as well.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Everything is great living here except for the dog park. This needs to be fixed. The drainage ditch leads to the entrance and floods over whenever it rains which is every few days. And there are gaps between the gate and the ground that even a labrador could escape through. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. Ive complained numerous times and ive heard other residents express that they feel the same way. I feel like yall dont read any of these comments at all.

I like living at Gateway because of how close it is to campus! It’s super convient and I love the shuttle. I also like the staff they are all super nice.

Gateway has been one of my favorite places to live. The amenities are really great and I really like the layout of the complex. The two bedroom apartment is just the size I needed.

I enjoy the complimentary feel of living here at Gateway, the rooms are very spacious, the office employees are really kind, and the computer lab is very convenient

The community at Gateway is great! No problems with noise, maintenance is always ready to help, and the amenities are fantastic! I love the spacious floorplans.

I understand the community around Huntsville is starting to multiply and Gateway always find a way to keep me entertained with things in the office to do.

Reply from Gateway at Huntsville

Gateway is the best apartment in Huntsville in my opinion. When I see other apartments do be have a lot of flaws but gateway don’t really have any.

Gate way is a great community to be apart of it’s just a beautiful environment from management to great staff from opening to closing. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I really Enjoyed living at this residence. I have no complaints. The front office are always very welcoming and helpful.The management is great

The apartment is ok, but it could use some updating. I am mainly staying for the shuttle as it convenient. Management is very disrespectful.

I have enjoyed living here at the Gateway but there are parts that could be better. For example, the shuttle system is not efficient. The driver does not wait long enough at the apartments for people to get on if they are not right there when she arrives. I live in building 1 and I have run after the shuttle multiple times in an attempt to get to class.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful to all needs. The shuttle is the upmost convinient and very punctual at all times throughout the day. I love it here

The best apartment complex I have stayed at in Huntsville. Friendly and informative staff, quality apartments and love the shuttle to and from class. Little partying and when it gets too loud, with my experience, they have been shut down quickly. I love that they are connected with the community and offer tons of fun games to participate in as an complex and gifts.

Very well! The room size, bathroom and closet are beyond what I expected. I have enough room to fit anything I like. Also, they match me well with some great roommates!

Front office has great staff and are really quick at fixing apartment complications! The apartments are also very roomie and are able to move stuff around as you please!

I wish they’d clean up with a sublease. When I moved in the carpets were disgusting and covered in trash. There was food on the floor and I was surprised that there wasn’t ants

Good community, not a lot of noise. Maintenance and Management could be better. The shuttle isn’t reliable. Overall not a bad place to live.

Gateway is the best student housing in Huntsville! The staff is caring and understanding! Looking forward to resigning and living here for another year

Great management, great maintenance. The people are really nice. The Neighbors are nice some annoying parties every once in a while but still nice.