Not a resident yet but got an amazing tour and loved the atmosphere and how much space is in the complex. Felt like I was at a resort, love it

i love living here with my best friends! the desk assistants and management is great and make for a perfect living space. the amenities are also a great added bonus!

The apartment is gorgeous and community around it is driven and lots to do! good environment for college students to constantly meet people and get help from fellow neighbors.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I have lived here for a weeek and so far this community has been pretty nice! I really like the location an all of the amenities that gateway at Tempe has to offer!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I have not moved into the complex yet but when it came to the touring and application process, the staff was incredible. They made sure to inform for of all the features and options i had.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Gateway was awesome to work with when I was finding a place to live. The people are very helpful and knowledgeable and they make it very easy to rent from them.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I am a new resident moving in on August 12th. I am pretty excited to move in to my new apartment. The leasing process was extremely smooth and kudos to the management for making it an easy process.

Gateways new management is awesome! I’m excited to live here because everything about signing and my early move in has gone smooth i also got a great deal!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Very good staff, helped me understand the community and all of the benefits they have. I am so happy I signed a lease here to be in the community and live by ASU.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Everyone has been nice and excited to move in the apartment August 1. The first time when I first went down there to visit I toured with Jasmine and she was great and she was super helpful.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Everyone is so nice and very helpful! I went in for a tour and was sold on Gateway immediately. I now will live at gateway next fall and I am so excited to move in with my roommates!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

This place is great! The staff really cares about their residents and makes everyone feel welcome. There are always fun events going on and the staff tries to be involved with the community as much as they can!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great community, awesome staff, very good amenities, comfy rooms and spaces. Really just a nice place to live. Will probably be renewing a lease

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

When I received my tour it was simple and thorough. Ashley was kind and informative. I evidently signed my lease upon that experience. I recommended it to friends as well.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I really enjoy Gateway Apartments. I believed it was the best student student apartment and I was right! Great and fun community. The pool is definitely my favorite amenity.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I have lived here for the past semester and it has been very nice. The property is very nice and so are the residents. It was the right choice.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Loved the pool and fitness center! The apartments are nice and I’m so happy to have my own bathroom! Also pet friendly! The rooms are a decent size and the kitchen is nice!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I love the experience here at gateway. It was a sudden plan for me to move into gateway but the friendly staff here made move in day a breeze for me. They we're so accommodating and supportive. I simply love the ambience here

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I like this place a lot it’s like a second home to me. Except instead of my mom it’s a bunch of college people having a good time by the pool. Plus nobody cooks like my mom

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

So far it’s been a great experience moving here. Transitioning from my old place to here was very smooth and quick. The maintenance seems to be pretty on top of things.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

This place is amazing. I love being able to have a basketball court right outside my door and tones of people to play with. This is an awesome community!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great experience in a great neighborhood with great people and the residential area gave it that apartment feeling but it also felt safe like a home.

Really excited to live here, it seems like it's gonna be a solid apartment complex and much better than where I currently live and I am looking forward to it.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Wonderful place to live while going to college. Close to Tempe campus, orbit shuttle and bus stops within easy walking distance, gated access, maintenance team responds quickly, includes utilities and internet. Highly recommend!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Good environment, welcoming & friendly staff, well kept complex, good accommodations (pool and gym), affordable, college community, includes wifi