Gateway at Tempe

3.8

3.8

It’s excellent living here at Gateway. Management has been able to work with me whenever I need something. Maintenance has always responded to work orders in a timely manner
Gateway is a good apartment complex for the price. It's close enough to campus that it isn't too much of a burden not having a car and staff members are usually helpful and friendly when I have needed anything. The only drawback was that my room needed to be cleaned before it was suitable to move into as it was still dirty after the cleaning that is supposed to be done before move in.
Still the worst place I’ve stayed, the property is dirty, the rooms suck, neighbors loud all the time, walls thin you can literally here everything clear. Leasing consultant have such a bad attitude when you come in to pay rent, and can’t use none of the amenities due to COVID....everybody else gym open and hot tub don’t work, my free hbo don’t work. Still haven’t fixed everything in the apartment. I’ll never recommend this place. Did I mention shooting happened in the complex asked to move guess what ......they won’t work with you either.
I heard and read so many bad reviews but to each their own. I've been here since September 2020 and everything is still pretty good. The staff/maintenance responds to requests immediately, most times the same day. I do find there are a lot of desk agents, so when following up its good to have that persons name. The grounds are well maintained and you can reserve time to use the gym to be Covid-19 safe. So far it's a great place to live and I've already renewed my lease for the next year even though the rates are changing, but I'm likely going to ask for new roommates.
It’s been kind of crappy tbh. Someone got shot 6 times and Gateway hasn’t done anything about security on the premises. Also the fact that there are hidden charges like “Mitigated Risk” on our Rent Payment doesn’t make sense to me. When we moved in our apartment was overall filthy while there were “This room has been sanitized” stickers on everyone’s room. It was disgusting
WiFi doesn’t work well and neighbors play loud music but the rooms are nice, the price is good, and parking is free. Additionally the pool and gym are nice amenities
The staffs are mostly friendly and helpful. Although, I did have some miscommunication when I first moved in causing me paying a $300 early move-in fee. Other than that, I have had many friendly, helpful and efficient staff and services. The apartment is nice. However, some of the cabinets are pretty old, I heard that they would replace it since I first moved here, but haven’t seen them do so; this doesn’t bother me. The maintenance usually comes quickly, but I feel like they haven’t read my instructions very well, they usually did a quick job, then leave, the next time I checked, there would be some small incomplete or imperfections; however, that’s ok because I can always resubmit my request. I like how there is in unit laundry, and we pretty much have all the necessary kitchen stuffs, such as oven, stove top and microwave available. In general, I’m pretty satisfied.
Been here for about a week and everything’s gone smoothly. Office staff is friendly and helpful, maintenance was able to fix an issue reported fast.
The complex is always nice and clean! I love how much maintenance takes care of the street for us. The neighbors are cool and I love living here!
No one is really that friendly here. The staff is very rude from my experience, they are never willing to help. This has put a dull experience on my sense of community. I rarely see anyone out unless they are walking a dog or headed to the park. Only perk to that is you usually get the gym all to yourself.