Gateway at Tempe

3.8

1,162 Reviews

3.8

1,162 Reviews

Overall satisfied, but there are a few things that need improvement. First of all, the roommate matching was a 10/10! The only thing I don’t like is upon move in the apartment was not up to par at all. There was actual food on my wall and it stains in the carpet and some things broken. The gate breaks every couple of days as well and doesn’t operate correctly. Although there was some slight issues, I am still satisfied. It is a good place to live and I would still recommend it.
Door has been broken for forever besides that it’s close to campus and it’s in Tempe it’s less than a ten minute drive Go campus or you can bike
I’ve had a great experience so far the management team has been helpful in all my needs. This is my second year here with Gateway. I would recommend to my friends.
You get what you pay for, overall very good. Maintenance gets things done. The amenities are very nice. The office staff can be very helpful,
Overall it’s a nice place for college students. You definitely get what you pay for here. There have only been a few things wrong with the apartment but it’s a pretty good apartment.
The community is very good and good amenities. The apartments are clean and modern appliances. The staff is also very helpful and respond quickly
Everyone is super nice. Maintenance is never completed and takes a month for worker to actually attempt to fix what’s wrong before ignoring it and changing the stays to “complete”
Really peaceful place. The Tennis and basketball court are really good. The pool area is pretty spacious. Just 1 drawback. Maintenance is very slow.
I've enjoyed my time at Gateway Tempe so far; the balcony is really spacious and we can have small house parties there. If only we could expedite the gym to being 24/7 it would be perfect
I love it here. I’ve been here for 3 years and I really enjoy being here. The rooms are nice and great size. My only complain is the maintenance.