Gateway at Tempe

1,234 Reviews

3.8

1,234 Reviews

Zoey
I feel safe and protected living in Gateway. The gated community makes me feel like myself and my belongings are safe. I enjoy the fitness center and it saves me money on buying a gym membership.
Shuvam
I've enjoyed my last 5 months here at Gateway! The community is really beautiful and maintained very well! Would recommend for anyone who's coming to ASU
Shravan kumar
Very good living experience with good facilities and amenities. Love the pool area which has got lightings and speakers which make the pool experience really amazing.
Mamta
It has been okay. I like the rooms but there is not much noise control. The staff is good and helpful all the time. The rooms are good and you can live here.
Ivan
Amazing community i’m pleased with my decision in choosing gateway!! The atmosphere is chill and the community is so nice especially their staff and if it wasn’t for Kimberley i don’t think i would’ve made it in here.
Angel F.
I have lived here for 4 years and the only problem I have had is that I am sad to move out! Gateway has been a nice quiet home and the perfect place to get to and from ASU at an UNbelievable price! The staff members change in and out, but they're mostly nice! Shoutout to Kim for being so helpful with my last years stay
Rishav
Good pool, decent rooms, a nice ambiance around the community especially at night. The people at Leasing office are great and provide gifts on a regular basis
Billie
The community is great. The pool area is clean and the grass is nice. The buildings need a new color but it’s nice here. The doggy park is the best cause my dog can run around and I don’t have to worry much about her
Taryn
The apartment is a good price for what come with the apartment and how it looks. My roommates and I are in a renovated apartment, and we have been here for two years. I also love the giveaways the complex does and how they are constantly giving away cool stuff for the residents.
Chasity P.
This is my 2nd yr at this location and though I still love it I can definitely tell the difference in treatment. The property overall is great, has everything you could need & is close to shopping so you don't have to travel. The employee turnover creates a problem because if the person you were speaking with doesn't notate anything your requests can go unanswered. Sending emails will typically go unanswered because there is no sorting system to their inbox. We are at full capacity and I have no idea how many maintenance people actually work here. Requests seem to be answered in order of importance, then by newest resident. Last year most things were fulfilled within 3 days. Right now some requests will be ignored for over 1 week; though we did just get communication that suspended non-emergency requests due to Covid. They did just agree to start accepting payments from Flex. They do try to engage with us as residents, which I hear is not something other places do at all.