Gateway at Tempe

I have had a great experience here. With the pandemic situation, the management had also been keeping up with the regulations and safety well. It’s a friendly apartment complex and I didn’t have any major issues living here.
Everyone here has been extremely welcoming and have made this feel like a real community and a family. The pool here is great and also an awesome way to meet new people!
The experience so far has been alright, would like to see more updated appliances, rooms that are free of dust, and all the amenities open during normal business hours.
The process to move was quick and easy loved it and the room looked nice. I would recommend any University student who is on a budget and need somewhere to move but not have to share a room with people,but still want roommates to move here
I’ve never lived somewhere with so many amenities for such little rent all things considered. It’s a great place to meet fellow students as well.
It was great living at gateway at tempe and I had a great experience with the staff and the community. I wish to live here in the near future
It has been a stellar time living in these apartments. The unit is well maintained, maintenance is timely and the staff are really polite. Would recommend
I wished they told us about random fees. Overrall pretty nice, it's a nice area. Right next to asu tempe campus, not far of a walk. Good incentives with the pool and food !
This is a nice apartment. With all the furnished items like bed, table, chairs and wardrobe, we doesn't have to spend much on buying all these.
People are really loud on the basketball courts blasting music and gathering in there in spite of quarantine. Not sure why the tennis and bball area isn’t being locked up.