The place is absolutely beautiful but maintainance is very slow! The apartements are clean but not perfect! I like the pool and the gym and the different courts that this community offers!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Everything good except my roommates not so good. I like the front office staff, I like the work out and pool. I love how it gated, the matence people are okay

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

the experience here is so far so good~! the place is nice and the neighbours are ok. i enjoyed my time here as a resident so far! i think it'll be even better if we can have a bit more activities going on.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Alex at the front desk is the best! She is walkways so nice when I need something. Especially when we moved in and had lots of issues with out unit l

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

It`s been great... love the staff and community. plus the parking space is good and being so near to the neighborhood park is very convenient if you have pets.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Maintenance staff can be friendly. Pool can get loud. Poor construction on cabinets and other areas (things are clearly not even). Alex at the front desk is the best - super helpful, nice and friendly

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

It was awesome got in there and moved my clothes into the huge closet and my bed is stupid huge and the bathroom is clean and I could lay in the tub

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Honestly, such a nice place to live. You're definitely way more than your money's worth, its luxury but at an affordable price and is fully furnished and includes a ton of other amenities. Love this place 10/10 would recommend. Only thing that would make it better would be if maintenance let you know what time they're coming in to fix stuff.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

This apartment is very friendly to new students and international students. Gateway at Tempe is considerably close to ASU campus and there are buses right outside.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Place is very solid for the price. I like how it is close to campus and affordable. Could use some updating in some units but overall it is a good place to live

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The environment is always clean. The community is really friendly. The apartments are well managed. I haven't complained since I got here!!!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Its very clean and the grounds are really nice. I got paired up with two great roommates. Wifi is a little slow but over all very good place

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I have lived at this complex for three years now, and I have seen a lot of improvement. I really enjoy how close to campus I am, the individual leases, and hanging by the pool.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I think they are the best value apartments I’ve ever lived on. The common ammentities are just enough to achieve comfortable living. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

So far I have enjoyed living here. It was my first choice signing up at gateway because the price range met my expectations. I look forward to coming home.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I like the area and community. It is right next to the bus stop to the ASU campus which is a plus. The area is well kept and I have not had any issues with other residents.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

good service with quick response., but I think you need to quickly update the payment notice. 1 week earlier. otherwise the service is good. and the fact that I've never seen a bug is a big plus.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great location and amenities. Unit is spacious and includes everything you need for move in! We had problems with our dryer since the beginning and It took a while for that to get figured out. Other than that I recommend this place !

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Since Gateway switched over from the old management company, my experience has improved greatly. When there are any problems, the employees are quick to respond.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Staff has been very responsive since change in management. Upgrades in amenities have been clear and helpful. Rent discounts are extremely nice to lease renewals.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Everyone is always so friends and ready to help with anything I need. Maintenance is always so quick to respond when needed and so willing to help with everything. Office staff always has a smile on their face.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

service very good, Send maintenance, they come very fast. The community is nice and clean. This place is quiet, didn't have noise. There are orbits connecting to ASU

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Love that the apartments are so close to ASU. The pool and work out area are my favorite! The people we have met here have been awesome. We have had some bug issues but other than that its been good!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Since I've lived at Gateway my experience has been great. Having the orbit be so close and free to take me to campus saves me so much money, maintenance here works really quickly and my apartment meets my standards.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I moved in to this complex after my freshman year, and I plan on living here until the end of college. Rent prices are not ridiculous, and the place has some nice additions.