Great community! Love the common areas, quick responses from Maintenance Team when needed, and the Leasing Office professionals are fantastic!

We are so happy that you're pleased with our community. Our priority is to provide excellent customer service, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our future residents!

Mostly satisfied with my experience here! There have been a lot of maintenance issues with the apartment, but the maintenance team fixes the issues in a timely manner.

It’s a great place to live because it is close to campus. Rent is cheap and the staff is nice. The pool is nice. Would only live here if you were a college student

great! i love the location, close to campus and how convenient it is for me to get to the campus. & having the dog park/park so close. love it

Very nice place to live the maintenance staff here at gateway is phenomenal also the the front office staff is very helpful and knowledgeable The battle of the blocks was so much fun and the food was great I love living here it's so close to everything and the pool is amazing thanks gateway I will be here another year

The staff is all great and very helpful. The upkeep of the place could be a little nicer. Maintenance requests take a little while and sometimes just temporarily fix the issue. Other than that it’s great.

Cool place to live in and a great community. The staff are friendly and also prompt. The leasing office is also good but with some hiccups regarding the parcels. Clean environment and quiet as well.

Maintenance is the best thing at Gateway. They are fast and super nice and through. There are lots of roaches, and the units aren’t the nicest, but the staff is great.

I honestly had the worst experiences with the staff in the office. Also the amenities are not as they were described online. I had many problems with my apartment as well.

Good maintenance stuff, leasing office not Always helpful, housing could be better as renovated units are still old and damaged, pool and outdoors amenities are well maintained

It is a really calm space, where I can come, unlock the door (which remain locked when I go to class, and that's great), prepare a quick bite to eat and study and focus on my classes. It is really close to campus and everything works just fine.

it good I love living here honestly im so glad I chose gateway. its very close and the hot tub is nice and hot year round. its loud sometimes

Good place for senior year students attending college and looking for a laid back places to live near tempe market place and college. Also for a considerably low rent.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great value in living here. Not the nicest of all places but I’ve been here for two years so there’s at least no reason to move. The pool is nice and the gym on site is actually useful. Close to campus and the orbit shuttle as well.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

It's An amazing society with a lot of amenities and easily accessible via public transport. Only issue is some management members are quite uninformed and need to be told few things to new move ins

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The apartment is nice and fun to live in. The amenities they offer are really great. A bit of management issues are there but other unseen that it's good.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The community is beautiful and open. I love the pool and all my nice neighbors. The commute to ASU isn't too bad as long as you have a bike.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The apartment complex needs to update the gym, alot of the machines and equipment are either broken or old and not working properly. The ventilation system in the apartments need to be replaced they are so dusty.

Overall A mostly good experience. I had trouble at first with my broken ac, I believe I waited about two weeks, but it eventually was fixed. Other than the first few weeks everything has been running smoothly.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I havent moved in yet so I dont think I can give a review yet but from what ive heard and seen for myself, it seems pretty good for the price. One thing that would be nice is if the shuttle went later.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The community seems very nice so far. I haven’t moved in yet, but from what i’ve seen, the workers seem very friendly and the areas seem clean.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I haven't had any problems at Gateway at Tempe. The maintenance staff is always fast and the office is good at communicating my packages. Sometimes the key fobs don't always work on the entrance gates but it's not too inconvenient usually.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great staff...very helpful. Clean grounds. Nice apartments. Maintenance staff very helpful and quick. Modern insides with upgrades. Pet friendly. Nice amenities.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Nice amenities, but we’ve had a lot of maintenance problems that took a long time to resolve in the beginning. Also, we were promised new cabinets that we never received.