I love gateway! It is a great place to live and the staff really seems to care about the community. I like that the orbit comes by the apartments to provide students transportation, I love the speakers by the pool, and I love how the staff throws events often for the students!

Really good experience this semester. Met new residents and became friends with them. Enjoying the pool and the park and the warm sunny days.

Everything works but the gate need to be fixed. Everything works but the gate need to be fixed. Everything works but the gate need to be fixed.

I have really enjoyed living here! The community is super nice and welcoming. There is always events going on! The maintenance people are always on top of their game too!

Enjoy the location and the price, the maintenance staff is awesome and super friendly. The office staff needs a lot of work and training lol but I can deal with that due to the price.

Great apartment for a great price! I love the neighborhood here and all the ammenities such as the pool, volleyball courts and basketball court. It's also so close to ASU which makes it really convenient.

Excellent management and maintenance crew always there when you need them. Alex in leading has done an amazing job adjusting to my disabilities

This a great place to live for a student living apartment . Spacious, great gym,walking distance,close to mill ave.,and Tempe market place .

The process to get approved was awesome and the staff showing the apartment was incredible answered all my questions and concerns in a very timely fashion

The apartment has been exactly what I had hoped for. I have been here for 2 semesters now and the living space, amenities, and service have been worth the price.

I'm enjoying my stay so far I just wish there was more appt. pool parties, and ways to meet the other residents. I like the gym and i like the courts

Gateway is a great place to live. It is a beautiful property with great apartments. My favorite part of gateway is definitely the pool and the community printing in the office.

Walk through with staff was very fun and educational. It was easy to get the paperwork going and the acceptance process was simple. Amenities and set up are very nice

The community is fun and friendly. The maintenance is quick and the staff is very helpful. My favorite part about it is the pool! It's very clean, its a cool place to hang out and meet people.

So far I have really enjoyed living here. It was my first choice signing up at @gatewayattempe because the amenities made the complex stand out within a very reasonable price range. The staff always answered promptly and consistently met my expectations. I look forward to coming home!

I love living here, I’ve had amazing roommates and the staff does everything they can to make sure your time here is worth it! And on top of that, they are close to the ASU tempe campus!

I love living in this community, it is an awesome experience and especially only being minutes away from campus, I'm still able to stay involved and get to work on time!!

My experience has been awesome so far and the staff and maintenance crew have been on top of everything. The best part is once or twice a week they offer free snacks in the lobby and that has become something and my Roomate and I look forward to.

Living so close to campus with the amenities Gateway provides has been a great opportunity. The staff is always friendly and willing to help their residents!

The community is great and very student friendly. I love the leasing office staff. They are always nice and very responsive to my concerns. The maintenance is great, very professional and fast. Overall, I have had a good experience here at Gateway.

everything is great, the management helps a lot and make sure they fix our problems moreover they try their best to promote events such as free pizza which is great

The apartments are nice. Really, it all depends on your surrounding and roommates. Some can be wuiet, others can be roudy. Staff is helpful when they are roudy, though, so it all goes well.

The place needs a vending machine but other than that it's fairly well maintained in the property management is very nice. They are very understaffed with maintenance though

comfortable place. peaceful resident environment. not noisy. friendly staff. and I have a nice view through window. nice sunrise and sunset. I really enjoy my life here so far

Great amenities, close to ASU and maintenance comes pretty fast . Reasonable prices for college living . Love the renovated rooms and the furniture