Gateway at Tempe

3.8

3.8

1 star
I absolutely hate living here ive had a bad experience. The girls that work at the front desk are very rude and not just to be but to other people as well. Management never seems to care or to be present, non-residents are allowed to come to the pool and harass the residents and nothing seems to be getting done about that. When I moved in, my apartment was absolutely filthy, literal boogers all over the walls, the tables were black they had so much dirt on them etc. and when I said something to the office I was rudely told that they wont clean it because it is a sublet, but couldnt I have been told they could clean it for an additional fee? Ridiculous. Most of my appliances were broken or didnt work to begin with and my furniture is ripped. The only good thing about gateway is the friendly maintenance guys, and a few good friends ive made here. But overall I think this place takes advantage of young people and first time renters.
Great amenities and chill place for a good price. Staff is friendly and lots of great bonuses. Pool is kept pretty cool and hot tub is open there’s also a gym.
I love living at gateway. The staff is super nice and friendly. The amenities are very available and high quality. I enjoy working out in the gym and relaxing by the pool. They have many giveaways too. I feel safe where I live.
The apartments are great! The fridges are a little small but the amenities are nice and maintenance isn’t always responsive but get the job done with some patience.
Security guards that make you feel unsafe. Paying for amenities that we can’t even use. The landscaping is nice before they cut down all the trees and there is no shade left.
It has been a great experience living here. The maintenance is prompt and the staff is friendly, well not always! I love the amenities and the community initiatives.
Great I love my unit space and the local amenities available. It's not noisy and the customer service is good. Also the place fits my budget.
I have enjoyed living here at Gateway so far. The amenities are nice and modern and well kept. Our actual apartment is nice and all of my roommates have renewed our leases for the next year. We also really love the price of rent, and how inexpensive it is for what we get.
Having everything all inclusive is nice. I enjoy the location of the apartment complex because it’s close to everything. This is a great housing unit if you’re are student.
Maintenance requests take forever to get done and sometimes are marked as completed without having anything done. Their fixes are also short term fixes. They don’t care about the longevity of the apartment