The maintenance guys over here are awesome. They always show up on time and fast. They get the job done and don’t just temporarily fix the problem but fix it for good.

Staff is very helpful and the pool is beautiful. The gym is trash though. Half of the cardio machines do not work. The non-renovated apartments are very ugly

This place is great to be at. Nice pool cool Bluetooth speaker feature for when you want to have people at the pool. As well as having a nice outside area with a lot of green grass and things to do like at the park, play basketball.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Good community with all Amenities available. Pretty cool staffs. They respond to whenever they are asked. Wont be a dissapointing choice....

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great place to live while going to school! Highly recommend it. Rarely had any major issues and when I did, the staff was quick to respond both during and after office hours.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

so far it’s been great the staff has been so amazing and helpful, I feel so safe here which was a big thing for me finding a new apartment l. i also love the amenities and price they offer.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great location close to school. Sometimes hard to study due to loud roommates and a little dirtiness, but overall a convenient location and a nice community.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Living here you get to enjoy some great amenities. The pool and exercise room are very nice. The staff is always very caring and helpful. It is a pretty quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The community is quiet and the maintenance works pretty fast and fixes the issues. The entrance and exit gate is always a hassle to use because of the traffic on university

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Gateway at Tempe apartments are pretty nice, providing lots of amenities. Price is a compromise at best, and most of the amenities are only partly exceptional

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Overall pretty good apartments with decent amenities, close to campus and would probably have to be one of the cheapest student housings available near campus.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Excellent. Just signed a lease and I am so excited to move in. The staff have been so helpful with the lease signing process and they are making everything easy

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

gateway is affordable and has many amenities that make it more enjoyable to stay here. The environment is not too loud and I like the ResidentPortal that makes it easier to pay rent and request maintenance

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Been really great. Staff is so nice and accommodating, great environment, great apartments. With unbeatable prices around Tempe as well. Gateway is for sure the best spot in Tempe.

I really like how they bring in the feel of a forming experience with the student housing. Meet some of my closest friends here at gateway and overall had a great experience!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Would be 5 but at the beginning there was a beeping sound that would not go away. Other than that maintenance is great and the place is nice

We were paying for a better and newer apartments but unfortunately not all of the appliances were new like promised. Things like AC, closet door, cabinet door were breaking often.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I moved here in December not the greatest experience at first with living with people i do not know but now i love it and love everything that comes with the apartment. And it’s really dog friendly

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

As of yet, I still have not moved in to the apartment but it seems amazing and the fact that everyone seems so friendly is just great. The pool looks always clean and having a pet is not that expensive. Rooms are very nice and neat.

So far so good, got the pool the gym love using the volleyball and basketball courts plus its right here in tempe smack in the center of everything!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Overall a good experience! Had some issues at move in but that was the old management. Ever since the new management took over its been great

I love it here! Makes me feel comfortable and I enjoy the environment I am around! They make sure you feel safe where it comfortable to take a walk around the neighborhood.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

All my service requests are answered in a timely manner. Thank you! I enjoy coming home and having all the amenities available to me. Gateway has been my home for almost a year now.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

We had a not too good move in experience but they were really nice and helped us get everything sorted out. The rooms are nice and we really like the pool and gym areas.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I’m so excited to live here! Gateway looked like the best option for my brother and I and the prices are great. Everyone needs to sign a lease here!