Gateway at Tempe

1,346 Reviews

3.8

1,346 Reviews

Gomini
Best apartments near ASU. It has amazing swimming pool and the people are great. Maintenance is timely as well as well behaved staff. There is a 24X7 access to the gym too.
Ailinn
Great place to live especially considering the price and amenities. Also love how close it is to campus and the bus stop. Looking forward to living here during the year.
John
Moving out soon but have enjoyed my time here! Has definitely gotten better as two years has gone by. Maintenance much more responsive. Amenities fully open, wifi working. Sad to leave but great place for the value
Alexia D.
I have been living here for almost 3 years. Great place. Location, ammenities and price. I highly reccomend it. Price is the best in the zone. Everyone else is very expensive.
Mamta
It is good. the noise is more but the staff is really helpful and the maintenance team also responds to the requests well. It is nice to stay here.
Elizabeth
I am an incoming resident to Gateway at Tempe but so far everyone in the office I have worked with has been great. I am really excited to live here!
Timothy
I haven't moved in yet, but from touring and calling throughout the application process, everything has been really smooth. The apartments are really good value compared to everything else in the area. I can't wait to move in.
Chasity P.
This is my second year and I already renewed. Love the space and amenities they offer, even if I'm not one to use them often die to my schedule. I hardly have any problems with the unit and when I do, it's fixed fairly fast. I also love the events they host to try and get everyone to meet each other, we're a pretty active community and close to whatever you need. This is definitely the space to be.
Eva
Its great ans super close to the campus, it has a great gym as well. Enjoying the weather and the staff is helpful, sometimes something does break but they will fix it for you
Winta
Living here at Gateway is pretty cool. I always love having friends and family over because they fawn over the pool, multiple tennis courts and a big park. The other residents are nice and chill and i feel pretty safe living here.