Gateway at Tempe

It's been pretty good so far and honestly better than expected. There are some broken things in the room but nothing too bad especially for the price.
Been a very good 1 month so far. Good communication from the community staff about issues. Maintenance ence issues got resolved relatively quickly. I like the opportunities given to get gift cards. Plenty of parking. Pool is also nice.
maintenance requests on the resident portal don’t go through. smoke alarm beeping for weeks without being fixed. other than that, it’s a friendly community with tons of parking
Value is amazing but my downstairs neighbors have breached the lease by having instruments they play constantly and not a lot has been done to sort the situation.
The community has a great look to it and for the price compared to others in this area, it is nothing to complain about. The team is super friendly and are willingly to help and give hints about living here too. Like, when I first moved in, I got some hints on how to keep the conservice fee(electricity) at its lowest. They told me the do's and don'ts for saving. It has helped a great ton.
So far it's been quiet an i like that . i dont really have a opinion to give for this during the pandemic an im just trying to keep my peace an distance from people an be able to have the time i need to write an prep for online schooling an get back healthy.
I love living in gateway, amazing community and very kind people. The pool area is amazing!!!! Also the park just outside the area is amazing for workouts and running, it also has a shuttle bis that goes to the asu campus!
I loved it here for the first year then it all went down hill. Not having recycling bins is the worst thing out there. You give out false advertising with old maps that show there are 5 bins on campus. When I ask your office team where the bins are, they do not acknowledge your false advertising but they tell me to go to the Tempe museum to throw away my recycling. Something I already do!!! I live in America because it is not a third world country but these apartments make me feel like I don't live in the US. No recycling, Wi-Fi is out half the week and not to mention monthly power outages.
Good pretty good place to live. calm, safe and beautiful. excellent service if something breaks. very much affordable. management is awesome, specially Mia. Would have given 5 stars but the equipment in the apartment are old and needs an upgrade.
I am mad at myself for renewing here horrible experience compared to my first year . COVID made the already confused office even worse or more difficult to work with