I enjoy my apartment a lot. It’s nice and modern enough, especially for the price and area. However, the office has very poor management. Rarely answer the phone, a handful of the girls are very dismissive, and did a poor job of getting maintenance to my place for appliance issues. (The maintenance is fantastic, though!)

Wonderful place the whole city view shows my apartment the morning was the bestseller and I wanna see how many people were going home to get the

It could be better... the unrenovated units definitely need some updating, and when I have a question and email the assetliving address, I never get an answer.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

living here is pretty nice. my roommates are really great and we get along. the kitchen is nice as well as the rooms. the pool is really cool as well.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

It’s alright I don’t love it but don’t hate it is affordable so that’s good they could be more attentive in the leasing office but Iran not bad

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great place at reasonable price! Great location, near busstop, walking distance to campus, great amenities. Maintenance is prompt and great!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great location and amazing pool! Awesome facilities to get a great work out and they find you roommates. Cool spot to live at for a year or two.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I have been impressed with this apartment complex. The rent is affordable and there are amazing amenities. It’s great that there is the option to have a furnished apartment. Maintenance is quick and answers requests in a timely manner. Over all, the staff is respectful. I would definitely recommend living here. I’m a couple months into my lease and am already considering renewing my lease once it’s up!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

great place to live for first year of lease, they give you deals and stuff. After first year a bunch of hidden charges come from no where. Apartments are mediocre. Leasing office staff is nice but nothing really gets done in a timely manner. Small rooms for a big price.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Pretty decent, main office could be better and improved The appliances are old and could do with a renewal especially for those who paid the renovated fee

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The office staff and property manager do not act kindly to residents when problems come about. The maintenance staff is short people and they do not get to requests within a timely manner.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Takes a very long time to get anything fixed and management was very uncooperative until we threatened to not pay rent. After that they started being more helpful. Roommates are cool though

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

this complex is a very nice place for the relatively cheap price compared to other near places. The pool and amenities are great and is always clean.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Overall, I love living here, just a few complaints regarding the property. Some appliances especially bathroom stuff seems a bit old and doesn’t work that well.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The apartment constantly needs maintenance and maintenance takes multiple days to come. The office never answers the phone. Most of the time packages take a few days to be picked up from the office

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

My neighbors are fine, but someone tried to break into my apartment this morning. also, the maintenance requests take at least a month for someone to fix stuff. The staff in the office are rude and unhelpful.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The price and location are great for students or anyone on a tight budget, but the condition of the apartments could be improved. However, I live in one of the unrenovated units, so these issues will likely be taken care of.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

A good community with well-established marketing. The maintenance is pretty quick and good as well, but I had one bad experience with the maintenance team which was when the person came to fix the dryer on October 3rd, 2019 into my DC 3092 apartment. He left lint everywhere on the floor including the kitchen and common couch area and I had to clean it when I came back home.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Awful experience with management and my unit. The unit was trashed at move-in and when contacting management about it, every time they would give me incorrect information or make something up. I needed the carpet in my bedroom replaced before I could begin moving into my bedroom because of the odor and very large stains, and I was told it would be done no later than the next day, turns out management never even put in the request and it ended up not being changed until the night before classes began after being told it would be done 3 different times which never happened.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Community is great there is a trash problem with people just throwing trash outside and not caring but other than that it's nice. Pool can also get real dirty sometimes.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Gateway on University has been a pretty solid place so far. The close proximity to the bus stop is probably the best piece so far, as well as the awesome pool and grill area.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Apartment was clean when I moved in. Maintenance is always fast when needed. Super close to campus and the amentites are great. Also staff is always very friendly!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The community is very nice and conveniently located near campus. The rooms did have a fair share of issues with amenities but the friendly maintenance staff were glad to help repair any issues we had.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

This place is great. The maintenance is great and the front office is amazing. My favorite part is the gym with all of the free weights and machines.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Good. Amenities are the best feature offered here in what is provided in services. Rent is good and rent control is also good. The pricing is just right.