Good if was a better nice lake to live and aid I enjoy working here and k using here for a good price this has great amenities and I love thisnoa

Pretty good place for students. Nice grounds, amenities, and access to the free Orbit shuttle. Current management, staff, and maintenance are friendly and helpful. The buildings are pretty dated, but have been renovated well. Normal price can be a bit pricey for what you get, but they usually offer rent specials throughout the year.

I’m really loving living here at gateway! I have the best neighbors and have made some new friends at the pool. Can’t wait to be here for a whole year!

Gateway at Tempe is a wonderful place to live! It is clean, the maintenance always comes in a very timely fashion and the pool is gorgeous. The printer downstairs for resident use is also a huge plus!

I love the Dog friendliness of the community and the fact that there are grills in the pool area. I have met so many people here by walking my dog and just by walking around and everyone is so nice and friendly.

Beautiful place to live, hardly any complaints. It’s clean with good people. Only downfall would be maintenance, but, they’re running around everywhere so they can’t be blamed!

Had issues with the previous management group, but this one has been much better - good response time and they seem to care about my needs. Much better experience this time around.

Great location close to school!! You have the option to ride the shuttle, a bike or drive to school. The amenities and units are very nice for the price.

It was easy to use and sign up. Getting rewarded to use this is the best and they have a lot of options you can use your points on, like amazon and iTunes.

great apartment, nice pool, and fitness center. I also like how close it is to the bus stop! For the cost its not bad. Overall a great place to live!

It’s like when you have a really good dream and then you wake up and then it’s like woah this isn’t actually a dream it’s my real life. Like kapow there’s a pool and warm weather and kapow a gym and kapow computers and stuff. Best dream ya know

Fantastic community with awesome amenities such as basketball and tennis courts. I also love that the weight room has free weights and that the grills are clean.

So far everything about the Gateway Apartments in Tempe is amazing there’s not really much that I have a problem with other than my maintenance requests have not been completed. But everything else is great. 😊

So far being 1 month into my lease I am loving everything, the pool and gym are great and haven’t had any problems! All of our neighbors are super nice!

It's alright but I wish that apartments were furnished better and they should give a tv in the very least. These small things make a difference

I think Trash need to be disposed more frequently because there are always many insect and flyers around trash box in outdoor area Prices are a bit high

Living experience very nice. Friendly neighbors. And great community pool. The 5 windows inside of the living room has great lighting and a lot of space

I love the location and price. My roommates are amazing and all of the amenities are awesome. I would highly recommend anyone to live here, as the staff is super friendly and very willing to work with any problem you may have.

I really love it here! I’ve been here for almost 2years and have had great roommates on top of all the great amenities that are included in the rent. Highly recommend this place for anyone.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I fell in love with Gateway at Tempe the day I visited the property. Move-in day was efficient and simple. I love the staff and how they are welcoming and always willing to help. There were some issues with plumbing etc but the staff helps as soon as they can

Great atmosphere, fun pool, well designed and thought out rooms, enough parking, friendly staff, good communication. Great location, good WiFi

Super helpful. Decided to study abroad and the staff made it very easy for me to be able to renew my lease and were very accommodating. The manager, Jose, is awesome.

I like the location of the place as well as the amenities and the people. I got to connect with more people and overall its a nice place to live.

My experience at the gateway at tempe has, so far, been pleasureable. The staff is incredibly friendly, the pool is fun just looking at and the other residents are good people.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Overall really good apartment for the price. The renovated apartments are nice but were lacking some of the furnishings that they had advertised which was a pain to have to purchase.