Wonderful place to live while going to college. Close to Tempe campus, orbit shuttle and bus stops within easy walking distance, gated access, maintenance team responds quickly, includes utilities and internet. Highly recommend!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Good environment, welcoming & friendly staff, well kept complex, good accommodations (pool and gym), affordable, college community, includes wifi

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The girls at the front office are so nice and helpful! The complex has great amenities and atmosphere!! Can’t wait to live with all my friends here!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Great amenities, rooms are nice as well. Only problem is the age of the buildings is starting to show. Small cracks and problems here and there but no big issues

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The apartment is a good apartment complex. Nice pool, nice community event, and great location. Staff is super friendly and nice. Apartment is very clean.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I love the the community and I feel like I am at home. I would recommend friends to move in because everyone makes you feel special with their service.

The whole staff at gateway is amazing! they're super helpful & made my decision super easy! They're super cute apartments, good prices, and great amenities.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Not yet a resident, but soon to be one! I've been to the apartments many times before and really enjoyed the location. The apartments itself are nice as well as the other residents!

I love the secured community and amenities! I like how there are multiple buildings, and it is a vast community. I feel like I'll never run out of things to do here.

The staff is very helpful and super friendly, the apartment complex itself is super tidy, the gym and pool are great to hang out in and use.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Gateway is a great community to live in. The neighborhood is nice and everything is within walking distance. The staff has always been super helpful

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I love being here, the staff are so nice. The pool is amazing, and the apartments are spacious and a great value for the price. The community is spacious and beautiful.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I chose this apartment with my friend because it is close to campus and the most affordable of all the apartments we looked at. Also utilities and wifi are included which is good.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

I love living at Gateway! There is such a sense of community & nothing can beat days at the pool with your neighbors! The gym is beautiful, there are basketball &. tennis courts, a FREE shuttle that takes you right to campus & did I mention the Gorgeous pool!

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

It is a great community, but residents must pay better attention to the cleanliness and safety of the complex. Sometimes noise is also an issue specially when people have private parties.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

The amenities and overall community are great. There isn’t too much noise which is nice. It is close to Tempe market place and ASU which makes it very convenient. Overall a great place to live!

Overall management has been better, the maintenance responds faster, but it gets loud at night sometimes especially on basketball courts when they blast music while playing.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

This is a very chill community. They do a lot of resident appreciation stuff like I feel almost every week there's free food of some sort. I'm not a college student and I don't feel out of place, They don't party too hard over here it's pretty quiet for a college which is something much appreciated.

I loved gateway so much. I toured it last month with my future roommates and I can’t wait to live there this upcoming year. The basketball courts and spa that gateway offeres sold me!

Gateway at Tempe has vastly improved since I moved in in August 2017 thanks to the new management! The amenities are great (crossfit gym and a nice pool with speaker that you can connect to via Bluetooth!!) Inside our 4 bedroom 4 bath, the bedrooms are large and comfortable. There are a few issues such as the fact that our dishwasher doesn't work unless you press a chair against it or that it was a bit dirty when we moved in but both maintenance and management are on top of things as long as you let them know!

The staff is really nice and it’s overall a nice place for a college student. Gym and pool are nice although typically not busy and the business center is a nice bonus.

One of the things that I like about Gateway is the greenspaces, also, the pool is beautiful, organized, and clean. Plus, the maintenance improved significant, they come to fix things in the next day and /or on the same day. The experience of living here it is improving.

Living at Gateway has been a fun experience with the new management. I like how they always give out free food and other things such as school supplies.

very great customer service. When I walked in I was immediately helped. I toured the place and my tour guide was very informative and nice. I had a clear understanding of all my questions by the end of the tour.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

A little noisy on the weekends but it is a college apartment complex. No other complaints about this location, I plan to live here up until I graduate if all goes well.