This is a very chill community. They do a lot of resident appreciation stuff like I feel almost every week there's free food of some sort. I'm not a college student and I don't feel out of place, They don't party too hard over here it's pretty quiet for a college which is something much appreciated.

I loved gateway so much. I toured it last month with my future roommates and I can’t wait to live there this upcoming year. The basketball courts and spa that gateway offeres sold me!

Gateway at Tempe has vastly improved since I moved in in August 2017 thanks to the new management! The amenities are great (crossfit gym and a nice pool with speaker that you can connect to via Bluetooth!!) Inside our 4 bedroom 4 bath, the bedrooms are large and comfortable. There are a few issues such as the fact that our dishwasher doesn't work unless you press a chair against it or that it was a bit dirty when we moved in but both maintenance and management are on top of things as long as you let them know!

The staff is really nice and it’s overall a nice place for a college student. Gym and pool are nice although typically not busy and the business center is a nice bonus.

One of the things that I like about Gateway is the greenspaces, also, the pool is beautiful, organized, and clean. Plus, the maintenance improved significant, they come to fix things in the next day and /or on the same day. The experience of living here it is improving.

Living at Gateway has been a fun experience with the new management. I like how they always give out free food and other things such as school supplies.

very great customer service. When I walked in I was immediately helped. I toured the place and my tour guide was very informative and nice. I had a clear understanding of all my questions by the end of the tour.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

A little noisy on the weekends but it is a college apartment complex. No other complaints about this location, I plan to live here up until I graduate if all goes well.

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

Its been a comfortable and peaceful stay. The neighbourhood is so good. Its been only two weeks since I moved here. But such friendly staff have made move in day a breeze for me

Reply from Gateway at Tempe

This community has been great. I think that the grounds are clean, the pool is beautiful and the office staff is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend this complex.

my resident experience has been great. this community is very peaceful and even very close to the ASU campus. it has great amenities which most of the apartments usually don't have.

The experience of living here is great. The community is nice, cooperative and friendly. The environment is very peaceful and green. Close to campus..

So far the experience of leasing and signing documents here has been great. The staff is knowledgeable and helped me through the process of completing the lease.

It has always been a positive experience living here. I’ve never had any issues and management is always readilty available and willing to help with any issues that do come up

Overall alright, honestly ofcourse could be better, especially with the incidents with move in, just organization needs to be upped, maybe with the new management it could be

It has been a great experience and if I do decide to continue living in tempo, Gateway may very well be my home for another year. Thank you.

I love it here! Its always so inviting with the beautiful landscape and the friendly residents. The large park anf dog park are super cool too

I love it here! The place is beautiful and I have utilities, so when something breaks I don’t have to go to and outside source and be charged an arm and a leg. I would defiantly recommend this place to my friends!

This community is very clean and fun. The pool is the best place to hang out and the gazebos are cute too. My neighbors are friendly and not too obnoxious.

5 star. first,the place is cool,lovely and clean.its near the main away university drive with 24 hour surveillance camera, water, and electricity.there is also good internet connectivity plus good rooms and kitchen,laundry and air conditionals . thanks for everything , i appreciate. daniel.

Excellent area equipped with pool,gym ,great area and staff. Fast internet and maintenance. Enjoy the grills and grilling on a hot day. Beautiful apts.

Not a bad place to live at all. Overall I am pretty happy. It's cheaper than The District as well as having quality comparable to it. It's close to campus, and all that good jazz.

I enjoy living at Gateway so very much! Everyone is really friendly, the apartments are nice, and the environment, at Gateway, is very chill!

Gatewy is such a fun and great community to live in and connect with people. It gives a sense of freedom, while still being surrounded by people your age and with the same goals!

I recently moved in to a remodeled 1 bedroom reading reviews I liked the atmosphere and amenities and the renovated units everything has been perfect besides a few chipped pieces of the built in entertainment center other then that everything was clean and neat when I arrived I have seen no bugs yet but I'm a very clean person so bugs should not be a problem at all if your unit is well maintained the key system to get in the doors is very nice also.