Gateway West

4.3

4.3

Gateway is a great place to live. It’s in a great location and pretty affordable. The apartments are spacious and the courtyard is amazing! The staff and my neighbors are very nice! The resident events are something I look forward to every month
Great location, easily accessible to most places in the greater greater Charlotte. Quality living spaces. Constant construction has been tough to deal with.
The staff is exceptional they have been so helpful from the day we looked at the apartment to this day. The property is constantly being upgraded.
Staff is friendly and I love dogs! Plus the views are sweet! I had a problem and it was rectified within 24hrs! I may be a earth nut but the recycling and va;et trash service is also a plus!
Wonderful experience with leasing the apartment. Great area to live...so fas I have no complaints and I am glad I chose to live here for the next 13 months
Love the staff! My interaction with the Leasing office helped me make my decision to stay here. The apartment itself looks and feels great as well.
Serenity next to the city’s crowd. Clean and safe environment for you and your family, your beloved one. What else would I need?
Staff is always helpful, the property is always clean, and I love the food trucks!! Cleanliness is extra important during the pandemic and I haven’t been disappointed.
So far it’s been pretty good living at Gateway West. I think my only issue so far is when we moved, there are still some things not up to par with how a clean, new apartment should look. I have two pairs of blinds just in my room that are broken (still yet to be fixed) and there was more than one light bulb out upon move in. The water filter wasn’t even replaced. Just some sloppy errors that could have been avoided! Overall I love the community & my dog Harper likes being able to meet people every time she steps out of the door. I hope the dog park in the community opens soon!
The apartment is located in a good area and has great views for the rental prices. Cleanliness of apartment was subpar when we moved in but the communal areas are usually clean. Friendly staff.