Gateway West

4.4

4.4

I love the staff, so lucky to have such kind people taking care of us! I just resigned my lease. Congratulations to Robert for becoming the new Manager!
My experience has been great so far! I recently relocated from NYC! Robert has made that transition very seamless. He has been so helpful, thoughtful, professional and kind! He keeps this place running for sure! Also Ms. Bonita, she is also very helpful, caring and welcoming! She’s always there when you need her! Gateway West is a nice place to love, the apartment are beautiful, affordable, great amenities. It’s also pretty close to everything in Uptown! The BOA Stadium is walking distance, Johnson & Wales University is across the street. They have small little eateries. There’s also a nice park with a trail in the back of the building. Great location! Only thing missing is a Business Center. Crossing my fingers for that one! If you get the opportunity to choose, choose Gateway West.
The location & value are great but we wish the elevators would be better maintained, the community rules would be better enforced & the common space temps would be better maintained.
Well it’s been 6 months now since I relocated to Charlotte. I am still happy for the move, I am comfortable living at Gateway West Uptown Flats and the access to the rest of the town. The neighbors are friendly, and so are their pets, lol. I don’t have any issues with management, maintenance, or valet trash pick up. Trash is picked up between certain hours, and I never noticed any garbage smell, everyone follows rules to keep garbage tightly sealed. Well happy 6 months anniversary to me.
Overall this is a nice place to live. I wish they had a clock by the pool. This would be really nice addition to the property. Please consider this.
Very thankful for a management team that is prompt in handling issues within the home. Instead of just trying to mask issues with quick fixes they got professionals.
The staff at this property are simply amazing. Everyone in the office is friendly and very helpful any time you ask them for help. They are very friendly
Since living here at Gateway West Uptown Flats since April, I have acclimated well. I sleep soundly with no disturbance from the neighbors. The neighbors are friendly, my packages arrive safely. I love it that we have a special room for package delivery. The pool is fantastic & clean, as well as the gym and equipment, Valet garbage pickup on scheduled days are thorough. Maintenance always keeps the building clean. The Management and leasing office always give you respect, and go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with your stay. So if you are coming to Charlotte, North Carolina, make sure you stop by and take a tour of the many apartments that are available. I’m glad I did!!!!
Everyone has been super sweet and helpful throughout our move here! Hiccups were sorted out right away and we felt very welcomed despite us being a bit hesitant about the move in the beginning.
Love the location and all the amenities that Gateway offers! So glad I decided to move here! Me and my roommates are so excited to be here and can’t wait to see how this year goes!!