My fiancé and I just moved in a few days ago! We are in love with the modern amenities and layout of our apartment. The only thing we really did not like was having no choice but to pay for cable. We do not watch cable, so it feels like a waste to make someone pay for something they don’t use.

Whitney in the leasing office is the best I’ve come across! Gave me plenty of options and helped me find the perfect unit that fit my budget.

The community has been peaceful. The location is really important to me. The leasing agent who I signed my lease with has been amazing- doing his best to accommodate my request. The other agent- not so friendly. The parking gate entrance is not ideal along with having only one parking pass for my guest. Even with the parking pass there is no guarantee that my guest will be able to park. Not having the ability to make copy of my key has to be the most inconvenient thing about this community!

My Experience here has been amazing. The stuff is really friendly and they always go out of their way for you! The community events are a plus because it always you to interact with your neighbors.

I love this place! It’s a great location everything is upgraded and there is a lot of space In the apt! The staff is amazing and helpful...

The new management has been really great. they have worked really hard and have always accommodated us. We love loving at Gateway West in Uptown.

I love my place and the location is excellent. Rent is fairly priced for being uptown. Amenities are great and well maintained for the most part. Only issue I have is with the visitor parking as it's difficult to have people over because of limited spots and the passes easily break, and you have to pay $50 dollars to replace which is ridiculous. Other than that it is a great place to live and the events are great.

I enjoy my location so much!! The complex sometimes lacks in the management department & sometimes hallways and elevators are left dirty but still manageable. I wish I would see more management involvement and more excitement to make residents experiences better here. Overall I enjoy my stay at Gateway but a few things could be improved.

On moving in, it was very disappointing that there was no way to reserve the elevator. It is very difficult to move your stuff. For an apartment complex that claims to be a luxury apartment that is a big let down.

Gateway west has beautiful views and amenities. It’s just outside of uptown but close enough to enjoy everything uptown Charlotte has to offer.

Its really been good so far, esp after the change in management staffs which happened recently. The current staff members are doing a good job and addressing the issues at the earliest.

my experience about this building is good. I will try to enjoy to them another time. When I started to live here, I felt something difference. Leading on that I have beneficial from this experience.

Gateway West was the perfect place for me to get my first apartment by myself. The rates are reasonable and the location is amazing. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because visitor parking is lacking, only one visitor pass per apartment, but yet there are only 20 available visitor spaces.

I enjoy it here so far. Management is super nice and helpful. Not the most quality built building, but for the price and location, you can't beat it.

The amenities are fantastic as well as the managers. Its quiet and clean, close to all the major highways. I love that there are community activities for everyone to get involved in.

I enjoy living at Gateway West. The location is perfect - still within Uptown Charlotte, but we get amazing skyline views from being right out the outskirts of the city. Plus, we can walk everywhere! One of my favorite parts are the amenities. The gym is great and the courtyard is even better. I also very much appreciate the resident events that the complex puts on for everyone to get to know their neighbors.

So far my experience has been great! Granted I just moved in but any problems I’ve had have been swiftly taken care of and the staff has been so helpful. Earl and Whitney are rockstars! Love the location, love the amenities, love the view.

definitely a lot cleaner and quieter than comparable apartments near uptown, my only complaint is that the dumpsters are pretty overwhelmed and stinky on the first floor garage, and the hallways in these back apartments don't get regularly cleaned

We just moved in and we love it! Great location and nice amenities. Parking garage is pretty nice and the gym rocks! The staff is nice and welcoming and willing to go out of their way.

Great space. Lots of room and the views of uptown are spectacular. Plenty of room for my furniture including a king bed in bedroom. Love that the closet is located off the bathroom for privacy and ease of getting ready.

Gateway West is a great community to live in! There are lots of fun resident events each month, and the amenities are great. The courtyard and pool is a nice place to relax around. The apartments are pretty well updated and my maintenance requests have always been addressed within a few days.

It’s a great place and fantastic i love it too much i will advice people to come here the management so good and helpful a lot and it’s nerbay everything

I had just moved in last week and so far, everything is perfect. There are many activities to do very close to the apartment along with beautiful parks in walking distance. All of the staffs have been very kind and helpful including a couple of repairman that came to fix some things.

My experience at Gateway West so far has been remarkable. Everyone has been super friendly and helpful, and maintenance has been efficient and kind. Couldn't be more pleased!

The management staff always goes out of their way to make sure the living experience at Gateway West is above the bar. They host amazing events to get the community involved.