Gateway West

I am forever grateful to the staff at Gateway West. They made choosing an apartment for my daughter easy!!! We had talked to quite a few other Apartment Reps, but Ms. Bonita and Keizer
So far so good :) I only just moved in recently but the neighberhood seems very clean and very welcoming. I can’t wait to be fully settled in and explore the area more. Excellent staff always willing to assist.
I like the location. Overall, I’m excited!! Only downsides are our unit is far from the elevator and doesn’t have much space to store items.
My experience at Gateway West has been above satisfaction. Management is always friendly and does an amazing job of bringing the community together.
My stay has been great! Unfortunately the pool and gym have been closed. I know the pool is opening up again but what about the gym? Maybe post info about the gym along with the other community spaces?
My experience here has been amazing! Friendly staff that also go out of there way to help with any needs. Maintenance request are done in a timely manner and the amenities are great!
It has been okay so far. I moved in during a challenging and stressful time, thus havent really had much time to enjoy my time here so far. I feel aa when and if these restrictions that the apartment complex has in place are lifted that I will be able to enjoy my time here.
Great experience so far! I love the amenities and staff! The pool has an awesome view of the city, I also really like that they have the trash pickup almost everyday!
It’s good. Best apartment I’ve lived in during my time in Charlotte. I love the pool space. My apartment lay out is so cute and cozy and exactly what I need!
Great views, apartment amenities are awesome, location is great : right downtown. The area could be a little cleaner in terms of hallways and parking garage. There is always trash and beer cans everywhere. It’s a shame since our living community is beautiful. The other piece is we were told the pool is open all around and it’s been shut down all winter