Gateway West

My stay has been great! Unfortunately the pool and gym have been closed. I know the pool is opening up again but what about the gym? Maybe post info about the gym along with the other community spaces?
My experience here has been amazing! Friendly staff that also go out of there way to help with any needs. Maintenance request are done in a timely manner and the amenities are great!
It has been okay so far. I moved in during a challenging and stressful time, thus havent really had much time to enjoy my time here so far. I feel aa when and if these restrictions that the apartment complex has in place are lifted that I will be able to enjoy my time here.
Great experience so far! I love the amenities and staff! The pool has an awesome view of the city, I also really like that they have the trash pickup almost everyday!
It’s good. Best apartment I’ve lived in during my time in Charlotte. I love the pool space. My apartment lay out is so cute and cozy and exactly what I need!
Great views, apartment amenities are awesome, location is great : right downtown. The area could be a little cleaner in terms of hallways and parking garage. There is always trash and beer cans everywhere. It’s a shame since our living community is beautiful. The other piece is we were told the pool is open all around and it’s been shut down all winter
Luxury living in the best Uptown location. The staff is knowledgeable, professional and exceeds tenants expectations on all levels. The property has numerous amenities including gated covered parking, swimming pool conditioned with French salt (no chlorine), a fitness room, yoga room, gas grills at the pool area, and more. We love living here at Gateway West
The process to obtain an apartment in Gateway West was not clear and straightforward with docusign for the same documents. Giving 4 stars only because the folks in the leasing office was able to help guide. But I had to call to follow-up.
Nice and clean environment. Since more and more residents moved in, in the parking lot, there are all types of vehicles, some electrical some hybrid, I am hoping the community can provide some charging stations.
My experience here has been good. I came into a welcoming environment. I like how things are kept clean as well. Please keep up the amazing work.