I enjoy my location so much!! The complex sometimes lacks in the management department & sometimes hallways and elevators are left dirty but still manageable. I wish I would see more management involvement and more excitement to make residents experiences better here. Overall I enjoy my stay at Gateway but a few things could be improved.

On moving in, it was very disappointing that there was no way to reserve the elevator. It is very difficult to move your stuff. For an apartment complex that claims to be a luxury apartment that is a big let down.

Gateway west has beautiful views and amenities. It’s just outside of uptown but close enough to enjoy everything uptown Charlotte has to offer.

Its really been good so far, esp after the change in management staffs which happened recently. The current staff members are doing a good job and addressing the issues at the earliest.

my experience about this building is good. I will try to enjoy to them another time. When I started to live here, I felt something difference. Leading on that I have beneficial from this experience.

Gateway West was the perfect place for me to get my first apartment by myself. The rates are reasonable and the location is amazing. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because visitor parking is lacking, only one visitor pass per apartment, but yet there are only 20 available visitor spaces.

I enjoy it here so far. Management is super nice and helpful. Not the most quality built building, but for the price and location, you can't beat it.

The amenities are fantastic as well as the managers. Its quiet and clean, close to all the major highways. I love that there are community activities for everyone to get involved in.

I enjoy living at Gateway West. The location is perfect - still within Uptown Charlotte, but we get amazing skyline views from being right out the outskirts of the city. Plus, we can walk everywhere! One of my favorite parts are the amenities. The gym is great and the courtyard is even better. I also very much appreciate the resident events that the complex puts on for everyone to get to know their neighbors.

So far my experience has been great! Granted I just moved in but any problems I’ve had have been swiftly taken care of and the staff has been so helpful. Earl and Whitney are rockstars! Love the location, love the amenities, love the view.

definitely a lot cleaner and quieter than comparable apartments near uptown, my only complaint is that the dumpsters are pretty overwhelmed and stinky on the first floor garage, and the hallways in these back apartments don't get regularly cleaned

We just moved in and we love it! Great location and nice amenities. Parking garage is pretty nice and the gym rocks! The staff is nice and welcoming and willing to go out of their way.

Great space. Lots of room and the views of uptown are spectacular. Plenty of room for my furniture including a king bed in bedroom. Love that the closet is located off the bathroom for privacy and ease of getting ready.

Gateway West is a great community to live in! There are lots of fun resident events each month, and the amenities are great. The courtyard and pool is a nice place to relax around. The apartments are pretty well updated and my maintenance requests have always been addressed within a few days.

It’s a great place and fantastic i love it too much i will advice people to come here the management so good and helpful a lot and it’s nerbay everything

I had just moved in last week and so far, everything is perfect. There are many activities to do very close to the apartment along with beautiful parks in walking distance. All of the staffs have been very kind and helpful including a couple of repairman that came to fix some things.

My experience at Gateway West so far has been remarkable. Everyone has been super friendly and helpful, and maintenance has been efficient and kind. Couldn't be more pleased!

The management staff always goes out of their way to make sure the living experience at Gateway West is above the bar. They host amazing events to get the community involved.

The best location in uptown, close enough to walk to the action but peaceful enough to be slightly away from it! The pool has a fabulous skyline view that you won’t find anywhere else in the city. I’ve lived here for three years and I plan to stay a resident!

I don’t dislike living her but there are definitely a lot of aspects that could be improved. A multitude of maintenance issues and people treating it like their college apartment makes for less than ideal circumstances

Great amenities! I have had a great experience visiting Gateway West and everybody at the leasing office has been very helpful. I also appreciate the location and amenities that Gateway West offers.

There needs to be more attention to the maintenance of the premises. The gym equipment, specifically the treadmills, sweeping/vacuuming of the floors, cleanliness of the fire escape. Unfortunately, the residents are also responsible for this.

Great place to live! Just a quick jaunt into uptown, close to the interstate, and the neighbors and staff are super friendly. I love the events and the amenities.

I like it here. The location is great...the people are nice. Love it. Uptown is a great place and this is a great place to stay. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Not a fan of the actual building. I just like my unit. The residents trash everything and mgmt struggles to set rules/guidelines. I still don't get visitor parking.