Gateway West

4.3

4.3

We’ve been here since June and love everything about it! Parking is easy and secure, which is great because it makes us feel safe coming home late.
There was a mix up when moving in and I despise the parking situation and that I can’t really have guests but otherwise the community is really nice.
GREAT place to live Uptown. It feels like a neighborhood in an apartment complex. I'm pretty sure the staff in the office knows not only us and our dog by name but everyone else's also.
Gateway is a great place to live. It’s in a great location and pretty affordable. The apartments are spacious and the courtyard is amazing! The staff and my neighbors are very nice! The resident events are something I look forward to every month
Great location, easily accessible to most places in the greater greater Charlotte. Quality living spaces. Constant construction has been tough to deal with.
The staff is exceptional they have been so helpful from the day we looked at the apartment to this day. The property is constantly being upgraded.
Staff is friendly and I love dogs! Plus the views are sweet! I had a problem and it was rectified within 24hrs! I may be a earth nut but the recycling and va;et trash service is also a plus!
Wonderful experience with leasing the apartment. Great area to live...so fas I have no complaints and I am glad I chose to live here for the next 13 months
Love the staff! My interaction with the Leasing office helped me make my decision to stay here. The apartment itself looks and feels great as well.
Serenity next to the city’s crowd. Clean and safe environment for you and your family, your beloved one. What else would I need?