Gateway West

4.3

4.3

Cameron
about 22 hours ago
Just moved to Gateway west less than a month ago. And I must say this is an apartment complex with a great location. Friendly staff and awesome balcony’s.

Verified Resident
Great Uptown location, goods, services, restaurants, entertainment, arts, music events close by. Property management staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Spencer
Apartment is clean. Staff is generally nice. Parking being limited to 2 hours is beyond absurd. Close to several different places. The grills could be taken better care of.

Elizabeth
The community here a Gateway West is amazing. All the residents are friendly and the management staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and are super helpful.

Brittany
We used to love living here but with no communication, barely useable amenities, updates happening without anyone telling us what they're for and raising rent, our experience has been awful.

Tashonda
I have been waiting since Friday August 5th to get my toilet fixed. I previously had to wait over a week to get my door lock repaired. Very unreliable maintenance. The hallways are hot and smelly. The floors are dirty, trash is left on the floors. The air conditioning is Not working well this summer compared to last summer. The building is not kept as clean as it used to be . What happened?? I am ready to move. I use to love it here but it’s gone down hill

John
The resident experience is not too bad. I am pleased with with new security camera installations. Disappointed in the guest parking procedures (can only park for 2 hours for free is no bueno). I am looking for more positives...maybe my opinion of this place will change. More to come!

Joshua
Place is awful! My company has ALOT of employees in the CLT area and I post all the time on a housing page about making sure they avoid gateway at all costs

Thomas
Have had some great experiences. Also Have had some issues with the way people handle their pets. Overall it has been positive and am happy with my community

Daija
This by far has been the MOST TERRIBLE living experience I have ever encountered. My expectations of moving into a “luxury apartment” were highly anticipated, but where is the “luxury”? There is trash everywhere, the hallways smell disgusting, the elevators are always dirty and have accumulated gnats. This community is outdated and the amenities leave alot to be desired. The leasing agent Bonita is amazing, I’m so grateful for her genuine spirit! However, the property manager and assistant manager are a disgrace to this community and they do not value their residents. I had an ongoing leak in my apartment that I put in a request for, they did not address it until 3 weeks later. Due to their negligence, I’ve encountered water damage in several areas of my apartment, as well as an excessive amount of mold. Disappointed is an understatement.