Gateway West

4.4

4.4

Moving from New Jersey to North Carolina and choosing to live at Gateway West Apartments was the best decision for me. Although I looked at a lot of apartments, Gateway West was a perfect fit because it checked all of my boxes. I wanted a place that had great amenities, check. That was walkable to downtown, check. An apartment that was affordable, had granite countertops and that would fit my king size bedroom set...check, check and check. I thought my relocation would be a hassle and complicated. But the amazing staff (Shout out to Robert, Morgan and Bonita) helped to make my transition seamless. Now that I’ve been here for almost a month, I can truly say that I’m home.
The staff has been so responsive and kind! They are quick to get back to me with any concerns that I have! I am really pleased with the space my unit has and I feel really at home there.
Awesome staff especially Bonita!! Maintenance request are handled in a timely manner. Beautiful view of the Charlotte skyline and a nice park near by with walking trails, tennis court etc.
Great experience, but it can be noisy at times. I also wish that there was more to do in the area. Also, the place is very well kept all the time.
Since moving to Gateway, I have had a great team of leasing specialists who have given me the utmost care, always friendly, helpful, smiling, just making me feel welcome. My apartment was clean upon moving in, no complaints here. The grounds are clean, and since I work remotely, I feel comfortable using the different sections of the courtyards to do remote sessions that feel welcoming. So have been telling my friends in Connecticut to “Come on Down” I feel welcomed. Thanks Gateway West Uptown Flats!!!
The staff is great and the view is amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone. They are willing to work with you on any issue and are always cheerful.
Been great so far!! No complaints! Only thing I wish that was that the pool was open but understand that it’s out of yalls control right now!! No worries about that!!
I really appreciate all the hard work the Staff puts in. The Management team is so helpful, this by far has been the best place I've ever liked 👍🏾
The leasing office team are the best I’ve ever come in contact with! They’re so helpful & ready to do whatever it takes to make your experience the best it can be.
Gateway west is of the amazing community. We love the quick fix of service requests. Having Food trucks like detour food trucks is also exciting