Gateway West

4.4

4.4

Elizabeth
The community here a Gateway West is amazing. All the residents are friendly and the management staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and are super helpful.
Verified Resident
Great place to live, however, I do not recommend living in first floor. Had 4 girls looking through my window one day and I had to call 911; they walked to the front of my property when my window was open and lifted the curtains to see if anyone was home, which I was.
David
So far I love it, move in process was easy all of my neighbors seem incredibly nice. Awesome location. Staff has been amazing. The apartment was bigger than expected.
Brooke
Everything is going great so far! We just moved in on Monday and have had great service. All questions have been answered and quick service as well!
Molly
Living here has been great but the construction noise has been challenging and there are little things that could be easily enhanced to provide a better experience for residents and guests.
John
So far, so good. The Amenities are off the chart and the staff are STELLAR!! I have nothing but love for this place. I am leaving only 4 stars for leaving room to grow.
Tia
The renovations are looking great. The staff is so sweet. They are honest and helpful. Looks like the renovations are almost done because I am hoping to get in the pool.
Tashonda
Great place to live! Parks, sporting events, fine dining within walking distance. The center of everything Charlotte! Shopping, cultural events all in close proximity.
Stephanie
I’ve been here for almost 2 months and I love it so much. Location is perfect, customer service is fabulous, completely in love with Gateway west 😍
Tabria
I love living here at gateway west. The staff are amazing and plan great resident events. This is certainly one of the best apartment complexes in uptown Charlotte!