Gateway West

My experience here has been good. I came into a welcoming environment. I like how things are kept clean as well. Please keep up the amazing work.
When I moved into this apartment I was expecting the apartment to look like the floor plan advertised but then when I got a look at the lease which I could only see after I paid an application and administrative fee, I learned the apartment was unfurnished!
Whitney and Earl have been a great help during our move. We had an incident upon move in but Whitney was diligent and rectified the situation professional and in a timely manner. We love our new home and location.
Great space in the unit, enjoy the outdoor space and workout rooms. I can easily hear neighbors and smells from other units leak into mine. Overall, enjoyable.
I have for the most part enjoyed living here, but many people treat this community like a garbage can and there isn't much done to minimize or fix these issues, which makes living her unenjoyable.
I just joined and the leasing agents were very patient with me. Both were extremely helpful in explaining how everything worked. Any questions I had after our meeting I was able to ask via email and got quick and kind responses.
I just moved in and it was a really easy process. The staff were very helpful and answered any question I had. The apartment itself was spotless when I moved in.
My fiancé and I just moved in a few days ago! We are in love with the modern amenities and layout of our apartment. The only thing we really did not like was having no choice but to pay for cable. We do not watch cable, so it feels like a waste to make someone pay for something they don’t use.
Whitney in the leasing office is the best I’ve come across! Gave me plenty of options and helped me find the perfect unit that fit my budget.
The community has been peaceful. The location is really important to me. The leasing agent who I signed my lease with has been amazing- doing his best to accommodate my request. The other agent- not so friendly. The parking gate entrance is not ideal along with having only one parking pass for my guest. Even with the parking pass there is no guarantee that my guest will be able to park. Not having the ability to make copy of my key has to be the most inconvenient thing about this community!