Gateway West

Loved my view of Downtown from my apt. Nice neighborhood, somewhat quiet minus the sirens, nonstop barking dogs, or drunk neighbors from time to time. Overall the view made up for every minor issue.
This has been one of the greatest experiences that my wife and I has ever had. Great staff, great amenities, great service and location. Overall (5) stars in my opinion. Please let the staff know that my wife and I truly feel this way. Marshall & Lisa Watson (#667)
The staff have been very kind during showing and lease signing. The courtyard is gorgeous, as is our apartment. Thank you all for your help.
I am forever grateful to the staff at Gateway West. They made choosing an apartment for my daughter easy!!! We had talked to quite a few other Apartment Reps, but Ms. Bonita and Keizer
So far so good :) I only just moved in recently but the neighberhood seems very clean and very welcoming. I can’t wait to be fully settled in and explore the area more. Excellent staff always willing to assist.
I like the location. Overall, I’m excited!! Only downsides are our unit is far from the elevator and doesn’t have much space to store items.
My experience at Gateway West has been above satisfaction. Management is always friendly and does an amazing job of bringing the community together.
My stay has been great! Unfortunately the pool and gym have been closed. I know the pool is opening up again but what about the gym? Maybe post info about the gym along with the other community spaces?
My experience here has been amazing! Friendly staff that also go out of there way to help with any needs. Maintenance request are done in a timely manner and the amenities are great!
It has been okay so far. I moved in during a challenging and stressful time, thus havent really had much time to enjoy my time here so far. I feel aa when and if these restrictions that the apartment complex has in place are lifted that I will be able to enjoy my time here.