Gateway West

4.3

4.3

Has been a good experience for the most part so far. I will be able to get a better feel for the environment when I am in the community a little longer.
We had to relocate for my husband's job from Philadelphia to Charlotte. We're looking for a house but being unfamiliar with the area we had no idea where to live.. We chose to live in the city and checked out a few places, this was the best option. Gateway West not only offers amenities but on top of that you feel a sense of community here. It's a place that's safe, in the city, that really feels like home. I
Our neighbors are super loud a lot, they play super loud music like all night sometimes. Other than that it’s a nice place. The apartment is good quality and we haven’t had many issues at all. The view is nice. I really hate that “yard work” happens so often during the day for a long time on weekdays because people worm from home and that is quite disruptive. And it starts so early.
Great community with great residents and great customer service!!! Amenities that appeal to the cleanliness and relaxation after long and tedious hours of a chosen occupation!!!
Love living at Gateway West! Staff is great. Glad I chose to live here. Office staff is very responsive! Great uptown views, close in proximity to restaurants, and close to the panthers stadium..
I enjoy being a resident at Gateway. The process of moving it went seemingly and everything I put in a work order the maintenance people take care of it right away. I love the view from my balcony and I love the buildings close proximity to the city.
Lived at Gateway West for nearly 2 years and really like the location, staff and amenities. After the pandemic stops, Looking forward to doing more events that the staff sponsors, or just have a gathering at the pool area using the 4 grills. Thank you. 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
amazing i love it here, so much to do and it comes with a n amazing view!! all of my family love it here when they come and visit me! close to downtown
The more I live here, the more I like it. The move-in was a bit rough. However, a few months later my opinion has changed. It feels like a smaller community than the monster apartment communities in South End. The virtual events and the coffee trucks are a great touch and make there feel like there’s a little bit of community during COVID.
Love the area, the staff are extremely helpful. I love being close to the panthers stadium and very close to major highways. I love the gym and patio area as well.