Gateway West

4.4

4.4

Olivia
My experience here at Gateway West Uptown Flats is still going strong after 9 months. I love it here!!! I have not had any problems in the building, the neighbors are great, people here are friendly and will greet you, I get to enjoy petting some of the dogs here who are also friendly too. This community keeps up the appearances and is clean and neat, smells good when you walk in the building. The maintenance workers keep up with inspections as well as the fire department and elevators. Gateway West Uptown Flats is still going strong.
Austin
It’s been a great experience! The whole staff has been a pleasure to work with. They all truly make this place feel like it’s your home! The amenities are great, quite rooms, with a great maintenance staff to help with all equipment needs!
Victoria
Gate way west is a great apartment community with great views and nice floor plans. The office people are also very nice and they have community events
Verified Resident
Great Uptown location, tons of amenities, and the extra value add of Robert, Bonita, Xiao and Susan who always go above and beyond to make every resident feel comfortable. Simply put, love living here.
Susan
Great people. Shaun( my spelling not hers), Bonita, Robert always upbeat and help. But living near trash/recycle closet a definite negative.
Tashonda
I have been a resident for 9 months and I still feel the same as the day when I first moved in. Great place to live, close to everything, convenient, respectful neighborsx I highly recommend
Julie
Living here has been good. Staff has been very nice and healpful. The only complaints I have are the disorganization with the Luxer lockers and also with the garbage/recycling chutes.
Stephanie
So far it’s been great! I love the area! The management team is super helpful and the area is well maintained and everyone is super friendly
Jon
I get tired of the passive emails. Like quite time is 10pm to 10am. That makes no sense when management allows the landscaping crew into the courtyard at 9am to run 3 leaf blowers for an hour. We cannot even go outside and read a book in the courtyard to watch the sun come up, but we allow the landscaping crew in to make noise during quiet hours.
Anup
The room is nice and it's quick and easy to get help for any problems (got a quick repair for my smoke alarm issue). It'd be nice if the trash service took garbage bags though.