Gateway West

4.4

4.4

It is a nice place to live. As always there are little things that could be improved. The community areas are nice place to hang out and play games. I like the new resident mixers.
1 star
It’s okay sometimes. Overall not happy. It’s has a nice view. I’ve been here for two years and management teams have not always been nice. The walls are very thin.
Love everything about it! It is convenient and a beautiful area to live. I enjoy the accessibility and the neighboring parks and city. The staff is extremely helpful and very friendly!
The staff is great and so helpful! However, follow-up and notice could be better with changes occurring in the building. I have a dog walker and I was leaving my fob in a lockbox for them to access the building and my apartment. However, we are no longer able to have lockboxes on the railing making it extremely inconvenient.
It is great place to live! It has nice floor plans, gym and pool area! Not to mention the office people are great and very helpful if you ever need anything!
The front office staff are amazing, the amenities are great and don’t get me started about the view from the pool 😍 We are loving our new space and everyone has been so friendly!
I love living here, close to shopping, restaurants, sporting events. I love the scenery and the amenities. Best decision I made was choosing to make Gateway West Uptown my home😊
Moving from New Jersey to North Carolina and choosing to live at Gateway West Apartments was the best decision for me. Although I looked at a lot of apartments, Gateway West was a perfect fit because it checked all of my boxes. I wanted a place that had great amenities, check. That was walkable to downtown, check. An apartment that was affordable, had granite countertops and that would fit my king size bedroom set...check, check and check. I thought my relocation would be a hassle and complicated. But the amazing staff (Shout out to Robert, Morgan and Bonita) helped to make my transition seamless. Now that I’ve been here for almost a month, I can truly say that I’m home.
The staff has been so responsive and kind! They are quick to get back to me with any concerns that I have! I am really pleased with the space my unit has and I feel really at home there.
Awesome staff especially Bonita!! Maintenance request are handled in a timely manner. Beautiful view of the Charlotte skyline and a nice park near by with walking trails, tennis court etc.