Staying in the Belmont style apartment and I'm in love with the walk in closet. I like how peaceful the neighborhood is and all the amenities

Gazebo is amazing! Our townhouse is perfectly located near the pool and dog park. The natural lighting is enchanting :) and our neighbors are wonderful!

Reply from Gazebo

Moved from out of state to take a job and had to find a place to live on short notice. The office staff got me through the process and in an apartment within a few days just in time for work. Has been exactly what I was looking for, has great amenities, and already feels like home.

Reply from Gazebo

I love Gazebo!! The amenities are great—I love that the pools always have plenty of space and I’m usually the only person in the gym. The amount of green space (and lack of noise) in the neighborhood makes it seem so far removed from the city, yet I never feel too far away from anything. Great place that I will always recommend to pals!

Reply from Gazebo

It’s been quiet and relaxing so far, everyone I’ve met in the community has been really nice. I feel very comfortable and safe here at Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

Move in was super easy! The apartment was clean, and getting electric turned on was a breeze! We were able to sign all the documents online so it made the process super easy.

Reply from Gazebo

My husband and I have lived at Gazebo for awhile now, and have very little to complain about. The grounds are always beautiful, the community events are always a great time, and around this time of year, the pools are always inviting. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us here at Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

Great community!!!!! Wonderful staff!!!!! Super pet friendly!!!!! Will be renewing our lease for our 3rd year here!!!! Thanks Gazebo!!!! 😀😀😀😀

Reply from Gazebo

beautiful neighborhood, spacious living space, kind staff. close to everything in Nashville but not insanely expensive. going to love it here, i know

Reply from Gazebo

We have been met with nothing but kindness and warm welcomes from our neighbors and the staff at Gazebo apartments. We are so excited to make a home here!

Reply from Gazebo

I've been living here at the gazebo for about two weeks now and so far I can say my stay has been great. The apartment is spacious and is great for me and my roommates. We also love the amenities seeing how we have a dog and there are lots of things for him to do.

Reply from Gazebo

My 2 roommates and I have lived at Gazebo for about a month now, and we love it! It’s so clean, the staff is helpful (especially Josie), and the community events are fun!

Reply from Gazebo

Ambience is unquestionable . No loud music, great customer service, great neighborhood. Security is guaranteed. I mean I don’t have to worry about locking my cars. What a great place to live!

Reply from Gazebo

LOVE this place. From the very beginning the staff was very accommodating and helping me get into my new place. I feel like I’m on vacation!

Reply from Gazebo

I first heard about gazebo about a year ago. Since then I’ve been hearing great things about it . We finally decided to apply in April and amazingly we got the keys. Have lived here for almost a month and it’s been awesome !

Reply from Gazebo

Love it so far! Everyone has been so nice, and the application process was smooth. The rent is also very affordable. The only thing I would suggest is keeping the areas around the stairs of the apartment a bit cleaner (power washing, trash removal, etc).

Reply from Gazebo

I just graduated from Vanderbilt and was able to move in the same day. Josie was really kind and accommodating which made the entire process seemless.

Reply from Gazebo

We recently moved into Gazebo and love it! The apartments are spacious and management does a lot to make us feel taken care of. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Gazebo

I just moved in and so far my neighbors have been very kind and welcoming. I’ve been most impressed with management and how helpful they are solving problems and how quick they are to respond to problems/requests

Reply from Gazebo

Ever since I came across this complex online, I was intrigued with how amazing the reviews were from current / previous residents. So welcoming, easy to work with, and personable.

Reply from Gazebo

My first apartment ever and it’s been a really amazing experience. Safe, clean, and a very nice community. Lots of great amenities such as gym, tennis court, and salt water pools. Also, the staff here are helpful and kind. Overall five stars for the Gazebo apartments.

Reply from Gazebo

This is a great apartment community! It's usually very quiet at night. The apartment staff is always available and helpful. I only wish that they would update the units a bit more. Paint that is not brown, actually ceiling lights in the rooms and new carpet would really make this place amazing.

Reply from Gazebo

I’ve been at Gazebo for a couple weeks now and so far I love it. It’s very quiet and the staff is extremely attentive. Josie is amazing!! I’m glad I was able to find this community.

Reply from Gazebo

I love living here. The apartments are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautiful, and I enjoy going to the events the community puts on each month.

Reply from Gazebo

This is a place that strives for community and has a young, vibrant feel to it. It’s an ok place to live considering the price and location.