Love it so far! everyone seems so happy to live here, and I really enjoy the community events. It helps to legally get us together and meet new people

Reply from Gazebo

Excellent grounds, maintenance, and staff. Great floor plans with plenty of storage. Cabinetry needs an a serious update/redo. Multiple pools, good gym, and multiple laundry rooms. Laundry rooms need some work. Same machines have been out of order for months.

I love Gazebo! I feel really safe and secure living here, and it's such at a prime location! Everything is within proximity of what I need -- school, work, church, groceries, gas, etc! Location has definitely attributed to my experience living here, along with the friendly, family-like staff. Whenever I have a complaint or request, they make sure my needs are taken care of immediately. What impresses me as well is how quickly their maintenance staff is as well. Love love love Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

My apartment is nice and quiet, the team is quick to respond to issues/maintenance requests. Public community facilities are great and it really feels like a community.

Reply from Gazebo

I’ve lived here for over two years with roommates and now without and I love it! The staff are great, the complex is Beauitful and I always feel so safe.

Apartment complex is very nice. Apartments themselves are a bit old. Did have issues with floor and carpets raised (different elevations). There would be dips and bumps throughout the floor and carpeted rooms.

The lease application process was so easy and the office staff was so helpful in getting me set up fast when I had a tight moving deadline. The community is clean and they have so many wonderful resident activities to take part in.

Reply from Gazebo

As of right now I have loved my experience with gazebo apartments. The staff has been extremely respectful and thoughtful about not only themselves but for their resident’s accommodations.

Reply from Gazebo

I’ve lived at the Gazebo for 3 months now and it’s been a great experience. It’s a peaceful place to live that isn’t too far from downtown. The pools are nice and I enjoy the tennis courts. I would highly recommend the Gazebo.

Reply from Gazebo

I have only lived here for two months, but thus far I have found the community to be exactly what I was looking for. The amenities are wonderful and the surrounding areas are wonderful as well. Having a dog, I have found this community to be much more accommodating than my last residence. Overall, great place to live!

Reply from Gazebo

Living at the Gazebo has been wonderful. Any question or concern I have had has been answered/taken care of quickly. The apartment is great for the cost.

Reply from Gazebo

Overall a great experience so far, only thing is that I live close to the back gate and the walkthrough gate is always breaking up, but everything else seems great up to now.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is an amazing place to live: great location, cool people, nice amenities, and the staff are all friendly and helpful. I would recommend to anyone!

Reply from Gazebo

Good experience so far. Wish the main pool was open longer. Neighbors are nice people. Clean apartments when we first moved in. Nice appliances

Reply from Gazebo

Great place to live and you won't pay an arm and a leg. The pools are awesome and the fitness center is nice as well. Fun resident activities.

Reply from Gazebo

The leasing experience was made incredibly easy, especially since I live out of state. Very impressed with the follow up, and how easy it was to see the building with all the pictures on the website.

Reply from Gazebo

Living at gazebo is great! The community is awesome, the amenities are exceptional, and the staff is welcoming, helpful, and friendly. It’s a great place.

Reply from Gazebo

I love living here and I just renewed my lease. The main things that I like about the complex are the pool and gym, and the overall layout and quality of my apartment. One drawback is that I wish the tennis court lights weren't on all night, it seems like they could be turned off at midnight or 1 AM without anyone missing out.

Reply from Gazebo

Great amenities and neighbors. In a convenient location in Nashville that makes it easy to get anywhere at any time. Plenty of greenspace for dogs.

Reply from Gazebo

I really love Gazebo Apartment. In fact I moved away last July and then decided that I wanted to move back. The facilities are great and there is lots of green areas to walk with my dog. Also a huge plus is how dog friendly they are!

Reply from Gazebo

Wonderful community. We just renewed our lease to start our second year here. The location is great, the value is practically unbeatable, and as always, super pet friendly. :)

Been a great experience so far. I travel for work a lot, so it is great to feel like my apartment is safe and secure while I am away. I wish there were more laundry units, but that is my only complaint.

Reply from Gazebo

Love living here! Just wish we had a paper map or packet showing or describing where the all the amenities are on the property. Super quick maintenance staff and clean, well kept apartments!

Reply from Gazebo

I was fortunate to happen upon Gazebo a few years ago when I needed to move on short notice. Love how centrally located it is and how well grounds are kept.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo apartments has a safe community of residents with a secure gate. Maintenance is friendly and prompt, and the buildings, rooms, and grounds are beautiful. Best of all, the rent is affordable. I would definitely recommend to a friend!