The other night our Comcast went out after the big storm and there was a guy there at 7am the next morning to fix it! Clearly there is some good communication happening here

Reply from Gazebo

No issues really. Would like a recycling dumpster at our building though, the only ones are in the main complex which the residents in our buildings have to drive to.

Reply from Gazebo

I don't move here for another month, but so far I've had a great experience working with Stuart! I'm about to sign the lease, and my roommate and I are very excited.

Reply from Gazebo

I love it here so far! All the neighbors so far have been extremely nice and fairly quiet. I never have any trouble finding a parking spot and the location is great!

Reply from Gazebo

I am extremely excited about living at gazebo apartments. I know that they have the best of everything to offer and that I will feel right at home there.

Reply from Gazebo

Maintenance always comes quickly and works efficiently to fix the issue. Also the community is nice with wonderful scenery. It's amazing that there are three pools!

Reply from Gazebo

Management is very welcoming and there is an abundance of amenities for the residents. The only complaint is that the rooms had minor hardware issues when we moved in. Maintenance was efficient in fixing them, though.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo apartments is so cool to live in! I just moved inand so far so good, its quiet and the people are friendly and nice. Theres 3 pools and a nice gym!

Reply from Gazebo

Maintenance responded quickly and fixed our door! I really appreciated the prompt service. Very happy with safety and the nearby pool as well.

Reply from Gazebo

Everybody is super chill and helpful. The grounds are well kept as well. Pools are always clean and fun to hang out at. Office staff always sounds like they have a smile on they're face while on the phone.

Reply from Gazebo

So far, I love it here. It's quiet, beautiful, and 5 minutes from everything you need. The staff has been helpful in getting me set up and I haven't had any problems with my apartment.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a great community to live in. It is a very active crowd, I have met so many cool people at the pool, or out playing tennis. And the staff was super helpful.

Reply from Gazebo

I love living here so far! Great people, great atmosphere and GREAT price! 😊 my only complaint is that we live on the first floor and the floors are a little thin. Luckily, it doesn't wake us up at night, so it isn't too much of an issue! We love Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a lovely place to come home for the evening after a days leisure or work in Nashville just 10 minutes away. I love walking my dog around the gated community.

Reply from Gazebo

Just moved in but loving it and think this is such a cool rewards program. Excited to meet all the new neighbors and enjoy the pool this summer!

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo Apartments is absolutely amazing! I love living here; I feel a sense of community every time I'm at the pool, clubhouse, or gym. Love it here!

Reply from Gazebo

The process so far has been a good one. The office staff has been very helpful and the community has been wonderful so far. Overall great place.

Reply from Gazebo

Well, haven't spent a lot of time here, but seems to be a good community. Lots of good folks and nice accommodations. There's a reason so many of my friends live here!

Reply from Gazebo

Fantastic staff and facilities. We love how quiet our apartment is and how convenient the pool, gym and tennis courts are. The parking and landscaping are also great.

Reply from Gazebo

Excellent staff that made the whole process of moving simple and easy. The apartments are in great shape and very roomy. Overall a great choice!

Reply from Gazebo

We moved in last month. So far good. Apartment is near to down town. Staff is courteous and friendly. They respond to any maintenance requests immediately.

Reply from Gazebo

I'm from out of state and they made moving here so easy! Every person I talked to was so easy going and helpful. This is my favorite apartment I have had. So close to everything. And it being gated is also nice.

Reply from Gazebo

I have enjoyed living here for the most part. The community is well kept, and rent is fairly reasonable. There are usually several events each month, a community garden, three pools, and an outdoor workout area.

Reply from Gazebo

It's in a great area with a community feeling. The maintenance staff is punctual and friendly. Apartments are good sized, rent is a little high, but the amenities are worth it.

Reply from Gazebo

The Gazebo Apartments are awesome! My fiance and I are excited to make our move into the community and have been astounded at the help we have received from the employees that work for the community.