My first apartment ever and it’s been a really amazing experience. Safe, clean, and a very nice community. Lots of great amenities such as gym, tennis court, and salt water pools. Also, the staff here are helpful and kind. Overall five stars for the Gazebo apartments.

This is a great apartment community! It's usually very quiet at night. The apartment staff is always available and helpful. I only wish that they would update the units a bit more. Paint that is not brown, actually ceiling lights in the rooms and new carpet would really make this place amazing.

I’ve been at Gazebo for a couple weeks now and so far I love it. It’s very quiet and the staff is extremely attentive. Josie is amazing!! I’m glad I was able to find this community.

I love living here. The apartments are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautiful, and I enjoy going to the events the community puts on each month.

This is a place that strives for community and has a young, vibrant feel to it. It’s an ok place to live considering the price and location.

Great apartment with tons of amenities! With spring here I can’t wait for the herb garden to be ready and to start using the dog park. I love the walking paths and how all our neighbors are super friendly.

My resident experience at Gazebo has been great! I love all of the programs that they put on for the residents to enjoy and bond through. The staff is so kind and welcoming and is always willing to answer questions or concerns. The campus itself is gorgeous. I love being able to walk around and feel safe at night throughout the complex’s fenced in area.

Live the amenities, move in was easy and simple and communication has been great! Neighbors have been nice. Only downside is not enough parking

Newly updated apartments. I just wish the kitchen's were a bit bigger - it's hard to navigate around if there are 2 of us in there. Overall a great place to live!

I have been pleased with Gazebo for the most part, particularly getting maintenance requests completed in a timely manner. One irritation I have had recently is a lack of communication about things going on in the community like installations that have closed part of the road for a long period of time, an invasive installation, and temporary closing of 2 of 3 laundry rooms.

The gazebo is a great place to live. It is very safe and is in a very convienent location. They also host a number of fun events for the residents a couple times a month.

I really enjoy living in Gazebo Apartments. I appreciate the gated community, and how safe I feel in it. I love all of the services they offer, and how clean the whole complex is.

Reply from Gazebo

It’s been a great community and awesome dog park, also the office is really quick at responding to maintenance issues. I love that is close to the interstate with easy access to downtown.

Reply from Gazebo

Love the area. My time has gotten more pleasant here as time has gone on. I love how quiet it is and how I feel safe at any given time. My neighbors are really kind as well.

I really enjoy the various activities available for residents, for example the candle bar. It is a great way to interact with other residents.

I love living at Gazebo! The community is beautiful, well kept, and full of fun people. The office staff are friendly and helpful. The apartments are large! I love the location as well!

Really good service from the people that work there. Stewart is good for any questions and helping us out. Only problem is sometimes the water in the shower won’t turn off all the way and runs continuously.

My husband and I really enjoy Gazebo apartments. It is in a great location in respect to downtown Nashville. The office staff is friendly and helpful. We love the pools and pet friendly atmosphere.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a great place to live! The management team is friendly and responsive, maintenance does a great job of preventative care and also fixing things quickly when needed.

Reply from Gazebo

Lovely office staff, great facilities, good location. Honestly pretty decent rent for Nashville. Apartments are beautiful and nice people in the community.

Reply from Gazebo

My husband and I have lived here 3 years now and have had nothing but a wonderful time being part of this community. We like the events, our neighborhood and of course, the wonderful staff here at Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

Love the community. Love our apartment. Will definitely be renewing our lease again this year. Thanks Gazebo! Staff is always so wonderful!!

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is the first apartment community we have lived in. The staff is helpful, maintenance is quick, and we love the pools. It's a big plus that it is so dog friendly.

Reply from Gazebo

My resident experience has only gotten better since I moved in. The staff is wonderful and everything is kept up extremely well. Overall an awesome place to live!

Reply from Gazebo

We love living at Gazebo! The staff is friendly, maintenance is done well and is always a priority, and the complex itself is beautiful. It is conveniently located with easy access to downtown Nashville, East Nashville, and Brentwood. We are moving out of state soon but will miss living at Gazebo.