I have been at Gazebo for about a month now and I have not had any problems. The staff has been very helpful when needed. It is a quiet community in which I feel mostly safe.

Reply from Gazebo

Pretty quiet and very convenient location. Only wish the gym was 24/7. Rent is also very affordable for a 2 bedroom with all the appliances you need.

Reply from Gazebo

Beautiful community, well managed and safe. Very happy to be moving in soon and can't wait to meet my new neighbors. Management has been awesome!

Reply from Gazebo

They answered every I had with a smile. I love that they have a 24-hour gym. I like they have events for their residents. I feel safe knowing that live in a gated community.

Reply from Gazebo

Beautiful grounds, great amenities. Love that it's dog friendly. Very comfortable place to live. Could do without stray cats and early morning landscaping next to bedroom window but love everything else.

Reply from Gazebo

My roommate and I just moved in and the staff made it so easy and painless! Nicole was so nice and helpful and was quick to answer any questions.

Reply from Gazebo

Awesome apartment complex, great staff, and an amazing location. There's a Kroger, Walmart, Home Depot, movie theater, Pets Mart, Electronic Store, and tons of restaurants nearby.

Reply from Gazebo

There are a lot of parts I like about living here, though I'm not sure I understand the point of the arm that swings down at the gate... they're always broken.

Reply from Gazebo

I like it here. It is quite. I feel safe here. The pools are awesome! They have events for the residents. The price is nice for what you get.

Reply from Gazebo

The apartment complex and staff are awesome! Everything looks super nice and everyone is super nice. I would recommend to live here to anyone.

Reply from Gazebo

Was quick and very simple during the application process and maintenance responds very fast if an issue comes up in my apartments and they are always able to answer any questions that's I may have

Reply from Gazebo

So far, everything has been great. Moving in was painless and easy. Whenever we have a question, the front desk has been extremely helpful. This is somewhere that I would like to continue living at.

Reply from Gazebo

I enjoy Gazebo apartments. It's fairly quiet. The community is nice and clean. I like that they have events for the residents. I enjoy how animal friendly they are, as well.

Reply from Gazebo

Tonnesha was the best person we ran into at Gazebo! Helped us alot. Love the neighborhood it's perfect love the pool, gym,and everything this is home.

Reply from Gazebo

Very friendly and attentive. Staff members are helpful. The land is well-kept and beautiful. The complex is nuzzled in a settled community and is quiet.

Reply from Gazebo

Excellent staff, friendly community! This place is a very nice pick for college students, small families, singles, etc. It feels extremely safe as well.

Reply from Gazebo

My key card doesn't work for the laundry room. I like how clean the apartment was when I moved in. The pools are beautiful. Im grateful for the solar eclipse glasses!

Reply from Gazebo

I love Gazebo apartments. It is a very beautiful, peaceful community. The neighbors are also friendly. I like how the gates are open during the day but are locked at a reasonable hour.

Reply from Gazebo

Havent been here long but my boyfriend has and we have yet to have a complaint! We needed our garbage disposal fixed and they were right on it! We are noticing a bug/bee/beetle problem on our deck but we haven't had a chance to mention anything to them about it yet but once we do I know they will be diligent on fixing that problem as well!

Reply from Gazebo

Very clean and friendly neighborhood. Short commute to the city and other locations around Nashville. Not a single complaint or problems living here.

Reply from Gazebo

Great experience. Cannot wait to be a resident here. Everyone was very nice and doing the paperwork and getting everything in place was very easy and quick.

Reply from Gazebo

It was an amazing place. The amenities are plentiful and the grounds are beautifully kept up. It was a great experience and I would refer this place to others.

Reply from Gazebo

We just moved into the Gazebo Apartment Complex and we absolutely love it! Super pet friendly, amazing rewards program, and wonderful amenities.

Reply from Gazebo

Apartment lay out is great, with plenty of room and updated applicances. Staff is amazing and very helpful. Great location with excellent ammenities.

Reply from Gazebo

So far the Gazebo experience has been top class. Everything from the signing of the lease to the apartment itself has been transparent and easy.