I love the gazebo community! I feel very safe here and I feel that the staff is available to us when we need them. The neighbors are kind and we love the events that the complex offers!

Apartment space is great, however, with the amount of space and storage closets, I feel that I could have a washer/dryer in unit and not have to use the facilities. Everything else is great. Grounds are well maintained, havent seen the garbage overflowing, parking is okay, gym is decent, pools are a plus. 4/5 stars mainly because of lack of laundry in unit.

Reply from Gazebo

Perfect location for my commute to work. Maintenance is always quick to respond to minor issues. Happy with my choice, after moving 1100 miles away from home.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a really nice complex. I enjoy the community and amenities. My roommates and I like the garden as well as the pool during the summer.

Reply from Gazebo

Overall it’s good for the price and the location is nice. Nice starter apartment or if you just moved to Nashville. Staff is friendly. Noise levels can sometimes be a problem though.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is an enjoyable place to live with fun community events. It's a great value for the price as well. One thing I would change would be to have recycling and composting onsite.

Reply from Gazebo

Whenever we put in a maintenance requests it gets taken care of in a timely manner and everyone is always so nice! Love the atmosphere and the playground for children!

Reply from Gazebo

Very nice place to live. Very clean and safe place to live. Service is great and always responds on time. People that work at the front are very friendly and helpful

Reply from Gazebo

Living at Gazebo is nice. The dog park is great for dog exercise and there is a lot of parking. The amenities, such as the pools and laundry machines, are a nice addition.

Reply from Gazebo

I will be moving back to gazebo this week, but I previously lived at Gazebo from June 2017 until June 2018. I loved the community and all the events that were held at this complex. I am looking forward to being a resident here once again :)

Reply from Gazebo

It’s a good place to live. The staff is always helpful and my maintenance requests are taken care of right away. The gates are often broken though, and the gym code never ever works well.

Reply from Gazebo

Everything is perfect except the laundry room that could be a little more well maintained. The management team are very caring and thoughtful!

Reply from Gazebo

It's a beautiful property, the staff are quick to respond and take action if I ever have an issue, and the community events are great. There are always small issues, but overall I love living here.

Reply from Gazebo

Service delivery is top notch. I love the efficiency of the staff. Nice community and lovely neigbors. The only hiccup we experienced was our Intel cards not working at the barrier two days after we moved in. Was rectified ASAP. So far so good, we are living it here.

Reply from Gazebo

So far so good. The payment options are a little difficult and there seems to be confusion in the office. Other than that no complaints as far as my building’s condition.

Reply from Gazebo

Courteous staff. Move in was dampened by the fact that the rent specials offered when I was applying was not properly communicated to me. Had to incur additional in budgeted expenses. Was also locked out as our gate passes were not activated all through the weekend. Neighbors seem nice and friendly

Reply from Gazebo

I’ve been very happy at Gazebo! The community is quiet and always clean. I have been so impressed with the diligence of the maintenance staff. When I have needed something, they always respond quickly and they seem happy to help. I love the community events!

Reply from Gazebo

I love the administration team at gazebo, the location, and amenities. I would like to be able to either have a security team or be able to put cameras outside.

Reply from Gazebo

So far so good! I've yet to actually meet more than one resident. I've no major complaints, there's food delivery service available, the appliances all work as expected, it's relatively quiet, and the proximity to work is something I greatly enjoy.

Reply from Gazebo

I just started living here about a day ago but it seems like a really nice place! I'm really interested in checking out places like the community garden and the pool once it gets warmer

Reply from Gazebo

Everything is very clean and organized. Maintenance comes very shortly after you notify them. The people in the main office are very helpful.

Reply from Gazebo

Wonderful staff! They are ready to help with whatever it may be! Neighbors can be a bit loud but normally are super courteous and awesome! Love Gazebo

Reply from Gazebo

Great community, updated and very spacious apartments! We moved in at the end of summer but look forward to using all the outdoor amenities in 2020.

Reply from Gazebo

The staff is always extremely prompt fixing any issues I have(if there are any). when the front gate gets broken, it is fixed by the next day. Everybody I have met here has been so nice! I love how engaging the staff community is with all of the events they host.

Reply from Gazebo

I love the community and apartment that I’m in! Jay found us the best apartment. Great price, great people, great community. Can’t complain one bit!!