Greaaaat stafffff and place to live and friends cozy and great neighborhood and ppl they they look family and staff goood when I need to fix any thing they do fast

Great location and amenities love the community events I met my best friend at a community event the first weekend I lived here. They have 3 pools and a dog park!

Love the amenities! Great place to live, though walls are a little thin. Other than that, no complaints. Im loving it so far, and would highly recommend it.

The neighborhood is very safe and everyone seems very friendly. The staff have been very helpful with any questions I have had. The complex is in an extremely convient location.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo was a great apartment complex!! We loved our time there, and the community and neighborhood are safe, fun, clean, and easily enjoyable.

Reply from Gazebo

The new washing machines and dryers make a huge difference. Thank you for finally addressing the issue. It does make residents feel heard and valued.

Reply from Gazebo

I had live here before, moved out when my lease with my friends ran out, and then my husband and I just moved back in soon after we got married. We love Gazebo and want to stay here as long as we're in Nashville!

Reply from Gazebo

Awesome complex with activities always going on. Maintenance team is always there to help and the front desk is always open to answering calls and questions. Overall a great experience so far and would recommend this place to everyone. Location is great too!

Reply from Gazebo

I love it here! I have absolutely no complaints at all! Anytime I’ve called for anything they respond in little to no time at all and I really appreciate that

Reply from Gazebo

They have taken care of my work orders promptly, and have helped me with packages received while I was out of town. So far it’s been a great experience!

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is great. I really enjoy living here. It is in a great location near both I-40 and I-24 which is great for getting most places in Nashville quickly.

Reply from Gazebo

I really enjoy it here. I moved in about three months ago from Jacksonville Beach FL and have had nothing but a good time. The complex is close to all the things I need but till far enough away to be private. Grounds ante large and pretty, people here are very nice!

Gazebo apartments is always accommodating and whenever we need something fixed they are there. Nice area, and great apartment complex to live in.

Reply from Gazebo

Our stay so far has been pretty good! Aside from our crazy neighbors and loud upstairs neighbors, the apartment itself is pretty great! The staff is also very pleasant and helpful! All in all a 4 out of 5 stars suits Gazebo best.

Reply from Gazebo

Thus far, Gazebo has been a swell apartment to live in, with apt amenities and location, as well as housing. Only qualm could be gym maintenance, but that is very occasional.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo Apartments are a great place to live. I’ve been here for about a year now and my experience has been wonderful. Neighbors are great and it’s a nice, quiet place.

Reply from Gazebo

I love the location. Maintenance is very quick in fulfilling service orders. The staff is friendly. There are always interactive events for residents.

Reply from Gazebo

We love it here. Large living spaces for affordable prices. Great ammenities, great staff, great community! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Gazebo

We've lived here a couple years now and can't say enough good things about it here! We love the neighborhood, the amenities are awesome and the community is busy lovely. Looking forward to another year at Gazebo!

Reply from Gazebo

We have lived in Gazebo for over a year. We just recently signed another lease. This community has a lot to Offer and is always looking for new ways to improve.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a very quiet and peaceful place to live and a great landscape. The included tennis parks and playground are very nice and will appeal to most people (:

Reply from Gazebo

Apartment community is great! Plenty of pools and tennis courts. There’s a garden, which I have not gotten anything out of yet, but can’t wait to get something From.

Reply from Gazebo

Everyone is so kind, I was so shocked! They’re really friendly and care about keeping a clean safe community! They’re also so pet friendly, they keep doggie clean-up bags all throughout the community in case they’re needed. They have nice walkways too- it’s like living in a park.

Reply from Gazebo

I have lived here for a couple of years and love it. I like the fitness classes, community events, and the pools. I would recommend living here to anyone in Nashville.

Reply from Gazebo

Living at the Gazebo is amazing!! The staff is so friendly and the residents and neighborly. Everything is always so kept up with and maintenance never fails to fill a request. I couldn’t ask for a better home!