Gazebo

4.5

1,044 Reviews

4.5

1,044 Reviews

My washer went out and they were here the next day ,they didnt get it fixed but Monday they said they would have it up and goin again ! So thank u maintenance guys!
Staff and everyone have been wonderful! They even opened the pools earlier due to gorgeous weather. Couldn’t ask for a better place to live!
Very friendly staff. Our apartment is also great. Very quiet and spacious. Parking is great, it seems everyone parks in the same spot every day (I personally like that so I don’t have to park far away from my apartment)
The Gazebo apartments have been a pleasure thus far. Everyone at the office was helpful and friendly getting me into an apartment. The community has been surprisingly quiet and accommodating thus far. The location is very convenient to everything in Nashville. I’m happy with my experience thus far at Gazebo!
Everyone e has been so generous and caring and showcase true professionalism. The neighbors have been friendly and really protective of the people that live around them, I feel extremely safe here.
1 star
Really disappointed in how long it’s taken for the laundry to be fixed, especially for how much we are paying. Also, now that we pay for water, why are we also required to pay for laundry???? Some units have in unit laundry, and they aren’t required to pay additional for their laundry. It’s been literal weeks, and I haven’t seen much work being done to fix it at all. This should be a priority.
We just moved here and love it! Very clean, safe, and the layout of the apartment is wonderful. We love the gated community, staff is friendly. We can't wait to have family and friends over. Especially our nieces and nephews this summer. Going to be a blast living here.
The Staff here are wonderful and quick to help with anything that you might need! The amenities are also amazing, so many pools and a great brand new workout center! Keep up the good work!
Gazebo is an excellent place to live. My apartment is nice, the grounds are beautifully kept, and the location makes it easy to get around town.
Everyone at the leasing office has been extremely nice and pleasant to deal with. Our moving in experience has been so smooth, and I’m excited to begin using all the amenities.