The staff is friendly and the space is adequate. The amenities are well kept, with the exception of the laundry rooms. Overall, it has been a fairly good experience.

I have lived here in Gazebo for over a year now and am excited to keep living here. It is the best apartment community I have been a part of in Nashville.

So far it has been a great experience, our place is nice, the pools are great, and the staff is friendly and nice. I would definitely refer friends here.

Reply from Gazebo

People were very nice and helpful when asking questions about becoming a resident. Property seemed very nice with lots of amenities. There should be more 1 bedroom units with washers and dryers.

Reply from Gazebo

Living at Gazebo has been great. There are many great amenities such as pools, tennis courts, and dog parks. People are always out and walking around; its a very active community.

Reply from Gazebo

Beautiful place to live. Just moved in, have had a few things not work, but the front desk and maintenance have been on top of getting them fixed for us!

Reply from Gazebo

I have really enjoyed living here so far! Everyone is super nice and its a really quiet complex for sure! I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about loud neighbors.

Reply from Gazebo

The staff at Gazebo goes above and beyond to ensure safety and comfort. The amenities are resort-like and the apartments are cozy. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Gazebo

Love it! Beautiful complex, friendly staff, and great community. I couldn’t be happier living here and all my friends compliment it as soon as they see the area.

Reply from Gazebo

Spacious apartment in a quiet, well-kept community. Staff is very friendly, and they were very helpful during the leasing and move-in process.

Reply from Gazebo

Only been here a month but it’s been great! Love the single stream recycling bins, and my first pool Sunday was excellent. Everyone has been friendly, and it’s quiet considering how many people live here.

Reply from Gazebo

We have had nothing but a wonderful time since we moved here. The community events are wonderful, maintenance is always prompt when we have any issues, everyone is always so very nice, and lord knows having three pools to choose from during Tennessee summer is the biggest blessing anyone could ask for! Thanks, Gazebo!

I am currently a resident at Gazebo apartments and would highly recommend this complex to my other Nashville friends. Great staff, convenient location, and awesome amenities.

Reply from Gazebo

This was our first apartment complex and boy did they set the bar high. The staff is always so friendly, maintenance is quick to get work done (and friendly as well) and the grounds crew keep the complex looking so pretty year round. The girls at the front desk know us by name and you can tell everyone who works at gazebo cares about the residence and want the residence to be comfortable and enjoy where they live! Unfortunately, we are moving states and I continuously compare future apartments to this one (none have met the goal yet)! Gazebo’s marketing is awesome! I haven’t found another complex that keeps up with their social media pages or is as active in the community to in order to get their name out there! I loved all the bi monthly activities and will miss those so much! If we weren’t moving states we would have stayed at gazebo until we were ready for a house.

Reply from Gazebo

The application process was quick and easy! Management was super helpful in assisting me with whatever I needed and helped make the process very fun.

Reply from Gazebo

I love how quiet it always is around my apartment. I never have to worry about people being loud outside. Plus, it's really pretty where I am. I'm not too far from the pools or any laundry facilities.

Reply from Gazebo

We love living here! The community offers everything we need, and maintenance requests are filled quickly. The complex is so big that we feel like we have our own neighborhood.

Reply from Gazebo

Great complex with friendly people. It seems to be a very friendly dog place, they're everywhere and I love that! The landscaping is always really beautiful and green. Staff is friendly and the events so far seem cool! Its a young community but very respectful and pretty quiet!

Reply from Gazebo

They have the best response time to work orders I have ever had. They are awesome! Location is convenient to everything! We love it here. There are all kind of events scheduled for the tenants. It’s very dog friendly too.

Reply from Gazebo

Excellent grounds, maintenance, and staff. Great floor plans with plenty of storage. Cabinetry needs an a serious update/redo. Multiple pools, good gym, and multiple laundry rooms.

Reply from Gazebo

For the price point compared to every other living scenario, both house renting/appt renting, I cannot complain much. I honestly feel like communication has increased, so overall, I am much happier than I was.

Reply from Gazebo

Love the pool! Love the community garden! Very much enjoying Gazebo and our friendly community. Dis are welcome, the staff friendly and the amenities plentiful!

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is nice apartment complex. Responses to maintenance requests are quick. Gated community, generally clean. Not the best location, but it's a great price.

Moved in a few weeks ago and for the most part everything has been great! the gate can be a hassle to deal with, but after working with the office a few times its all working now.

Reply from Gazebo

It has been great so far! I really like the landscaping too! It's beautiful and always well maintained. The neighbors are not too noisy. The pool is great too!