Gazebo

1,235 Reviews

4.5

1,235 Reviews

Erin
Love living here! Management works so hard to keep things nice and put on fun events for residents! Great value for the rent cost and love the grounds.
Nisha
1 star
House handed over was not cleaned, stains on appliance, broken sink and disposer and dishwasher. Exhaust doesn't seem to work fine. Shower tap broken. Looks like everything here inside house is very old and not maintained well and not cleaned. Doesn't validate to be the best community if you do not check before handing over the house to the new tenant .Very bad experience on shifting.
Alexis
Wonderful apartment complex! The staff and management are phenomenal and incredibly helpful. Great location in Nashville too! The updated apartments are so nice.
Steven
So far it has been excellent. Brittany took care of my apartment needs. She dots her "I"s and crosses her "T"s . She made it really easy compared to my earlier initial experience with another apartment complex. She also went above and beyond addressing the carpet in our apartment as well. Keep up the great work 👍
Jordan
Customer service and maintenance is very responsive and it is a quiet and peaceful community. I’ve lived here for one year now and still feel lucky to have found it!
Joyce J.
Would like a few event for older residents Otherwise I really like it here-flowers are a real plus-pools are great-maintenance is superior-do need new door walls-staff always ready to tackle issues
Sohini R.
Excellent experience at gazebo! Very friendly neighbors … dog friendly. Great maintenance! We love it here!! We also love the huge community area, the lush green and the dog walking trails and the dog park.
Jeffery
I have been hear for almost 7 months and I definitely enjoyed the stay . The staff has been very nice . I love the up keep of the property and services
Toni
I love it here when ever i have issue its always fixed right away i feel like im a pain but they are wonderful i am so glad i found such a womderful place to stay its quiet and neighbors are nice
Katherine
I have enjoyed living here, it has great amenities & I love how involved the community is. It has definitely been a great place to call home.