It's ok, I don't think there has been a whole week where we didn't have an issue with the water at some point. Also the parking is atrocious, other than that it's good.

I like living here. The staff is friendly and there are cool events for free to meet people in the community. Very safe, I can take walks at night and feel fine!

I love living here! I have virtually no complaints at all. Occasionally I do have things in my apartment that require maintenance, but every time I submit a request, they come to fix it very quickly and everyone is so friendly!

Gazebo Apartments has a very friendly and nice environment. I love how Gazebo goes the extra mile to connect the community even more by hosting events for us to attend.

Rent price is amazing compared to most places in Nashville, especially the newer ones. Everyone at the office is extremely nice and the monthly events are really fun to go to!

Reply from Gazebo

Great place to live conveniently located close to all. Lots of activities for the residents to get involved in. Gazebo apartments keep things fun.

Reply from Gazebo

I have lived at Gazebo for a little over 3 years and have largely been pleased with my time here. There is generally enough parking, maintenance responds to requests quickly, and the noise level is rarely an issue.

Great location and prompt responses from maintenance and staff. Friendly environment and great amenities including the gym. I wish all the one bedrooms had WD connections though or some apartments with them already in it.

Reply from Gazebo

I’m really loving gazebo - just renewed my lease!! Maintenance is always timely and friendly, and the office staff has been great about my emotional support dog. 10/10

Excellent lodgings, amenities, and overall experience! Just a few hiccups here and there, but nothing significantly detrimental to the experience overall!

Reply from Gazebo

Mostly good! I feel our complaints about noise haven't been answered, but otherwise everything has been amazing! I wish the tennis court was lit up later at night, sometimes its off by like 8pm

Reply from Gazebo

I love it here. Everyone is super nice and the apartment is perfect for me! We haven’t had any problems with appliances or things of that nature and the staff is super quick to respond to any questions I’ve had.

Reply from Gazebo

I like it here. Actual grass and trees, the landscaping is great. I love that it is dog friendly and has enough space for them to be happy. It is getting a bit too pricey for me and I will hate to say 'goodbye'.

I enjoy living in this community! It is clean and well-maintained. It also have fun events to attend every month. I would recommend living here.

My Boyfriend and I really enjoy living here! Gazebo is in a great location with an excellent staff. We have felt so welcomed here, which is an amazing feeling when you move across country!

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is a nice and updated apartment at a reasonable price. I love how it is within 15 minutes of everything in Nashville! The staff is great at getting back to you quickly!

Reply from Gazebo

I love this community. We had a water leak (because of the freezing weather) and noticed small drips coming out of our outlet behind the refrigerator so I called to put in a maintenance request and the guy who responded was at my door before I even finished putting the request in! AND this was on a Saturday! He fixed the problem within 20 minutes. All three pools are beautiful and relaxing. I only gave the noise a 4 because sometimes you can hear sirens but that’s nothing related to the apartment complex itself. Our one bedroom is spacious and perfect for us and we have a great view. Still not a fan of the speed bumps... should be turned into humps if possible (doesn’t sound like there’s a difference but there is! Lol) they’re just reallllyyy hard on my little hatch back:( Would definitely recommend this community!

It's a great place to live, very peaceful, away from hustle and bustle. Surrounded by good neighborhood, Kroger is just 1 mins drive from here. Great amenities all available in the premises.

Reply from Gazebo

I have had a great experience so far! Living in Illinois prior to moving, I was unable to visit the apartments, but everyone was so helpful in answering all my questions and made signing the lease a breeze!

Reply from Gazebo

So far its been great! But I do hear my upstairs neighbors now and then, but everyone is super nice and friendly! I love the kitchen supplies and that the apartment complex is gated!

Reply from Gazebo

I love my new apartment! It is so modern and has so much space which were the two things I was in need of. The staff was friendly and helpful and being in a gated community makes me feel very safe.

Reply from Gazebo

convenient location, easy access to freeways and roads, great landscaping and amenities. clean campus and friendly staff. Timely maintenance as well!

Reply from Gazebo

Great place to live, plenty of different people all at different places in life! Staff is very friendly and hard working. The grounds are kept in excellent condition and they even recently planted some new trees!

Nice, clean apartment complex. Responsive and friendly staff. Close to a lot of things in Nashville. Gated community that feels safe. Neighbors can be load though.

Reply from Gazebo

I'm still convinced Gazebo is the best deal in Nashville as far as a great place, in a great location, at a decent price. I've enjoyed my time here.