Gazebo

The check in was quick and easy! My questions were answered in a timely manner and when a service request was needed it was answered within 2 days
I’m new and it seems nice. Excited for community activities and when the pools are open normally after corona. Don’t like the appointment thing. Some minor issues with things in the apartment.
Gazebo apartments is the best to be. Management is fantastic, neighbors are wonderful, distance is perfect. I couldn’t ask for a better place to be!
Beautiful and quiet. Conveniently located. Although, amongst the coronavirus the amenities aren’t available as they are always closed when I have free time.
Fantastic. I’d never move away except for my need to go back to Missouri. I’m glad my time in Nashville TN was spent at Gazebo apartments. 🙂🙂
Very nice amenities and facilities. Fair rent and great staff Mail gets messed up and confusing for delivery drivers. No signs within the apartment
I’ve lived at Gazebo for a year! It has all the right amenities, welcoming staff and security that I was looking for! From the maintenance guys’ to the front office staff, they truly make everyone feel at home. The actual apartments are very clean kept , and have great features, even for being an older building. I’m so glad I’ve found Gazebo!
My experience has been decent. I haven’t had to deal with maintenance, personally, so I can’t factor that into my review. Overall I enjoy the location and amenities. The only real issue is finding two brown recluse spiders in my shower in the past few weeks.
Lovely grounds, nice people, the management obviously cares about this place. The apartment is older but well cared for and all the appliances work well. Definitely a huge improvement from my first apartment in Nashville!
Gazebo offers a great community to come Home to everyday. Also the location in Nashville is perfect for our lifestyle and makes it so easy to jump around to all the different parts of the city. We love living here!