I’ve had a great time living here at Gazebo! Clean nunits, a quiet neighborhood, and attentive staff. I have recommended to others Gazebo and will continue to do so!

Reply from Gazebo

I have been living at Gazebo for about three years and have been pleased with my experience. The rent is pretty reasonable, although I could do without all of the events. I rarely have difficult time finding parking, maintenance is quick, the community is generally pretty quiet, and there are a variety of amenities.

Reply from Gazebo

I really like the landscaping. Maintenance responds quickly to issues. Great price for the area. My only frustration is that sometimes they leave papers saying they are going to stop by, I but i don't feel like I really understand why.

Reply from Gazebo

The complex in general is a quiet community with all the usual facilities including pools, gym and tennis courts which give me an option to stay fit

Reply from Gazebo

The apartment is great! I'm happy to be joining the community. Besides a few minor cosmetic damages (that have been assesed) my overall move in was great!

Reply from Gazebo

very nice and friendly environment to live at. Comfortable living condition that definitely meet my expectation toward an apartment! Glad to have all the tennis court, pools, and the little gym on the facility! ( maybe a basketball court sounds good too?) Something that's not working very well: we have chosen to live on the second floor for a reason. Both my girlfriend and I hate bugs especially roaches and spiders! And since the first day that we moved in on May 10th. We have always found dead roaches body in bathroom and master room. I believe that we did a great job of keeping our house clean and we never found a roach anywhere near kitchen. However, we can always see those dying roaches in our bathroom and I see that they are mostly coming out the gap between the wall and shower handles.. I understand that it's impossible to avoid this kind of issue living in such a big apartment complex. But seeing stuff like that is always annoying to deal with

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is great if you're looking for a lower cost, basic living arrangement. It's a little far from town but they have great amenities to makeup for it (pools, decent workout room, lounges).

Reply from Gazebo

I love these apartments will miss them!!! Really enjoyed my stay here it really is home. And maintnance were also great at fixing my home problems

Reply from Gazebo

The community is excellent: Parking is a little tricky during the holidays. Other than that, provided gym, two pools, two tennis courts, great apartments.

Reply from Gazebo

This is my favorite of the apartment complexes I have lived at in Nashville, and I would recommend it. It is well-kept and has responsive staff. I especially love the community events!

Reply from Gazebo

Love it here. Maintence andnmanagement are always friendly and respond quickly. Apartments are clean and the landscaping is always well kept! The only thing I have to complain about is the speed bumps. They are so narrow and skinny and I can feel the damage to my car and tires everytime I go over them (and I go over them no faster than 15 mph because I have a small Nissan Versa and I can hear my trunk smash if I go any faster) I would it if they could make them larger/wider. More like a hump. Those are just as effective and do less damage to my poor car. Other than that though, love it here!

Reply from Gazebo

I wish that the staff and maintenance crew was a lot more responsive. That has been my biggest issue while living here. I love my apartment though and the location is great!

Reply from Gazebo

I absolutely love living here! The area is close to everything from downtown to Opryland and the amenities are hard to beat! Also, the dog park in the complex makes for a lovely afternoon!

Reply from Gazebo

At Gazebo it’s a friendly and safe community where everyone is loved and cared for. Gazebo is one big happy family and I would refer all of my family and friends to gazebo

Reply from Gazebo

I absolutely love Gazebo Apartments. It is conveniently located to my work, as well as all of my favorite spots in town! The apartment is spacious and beautiful!

Reply from Gazebo

Great community and safe and quiet environment. I love that I can have my pup here along with me- so many apartment complexes aren't animal friendly and because Gazebo is pet friendly it makes it all the better to live there!

I love it. The neighbors are great, I love all the events they have going on so everybody can get to know one another. It's very peaceful and everything.

Reply from Gazebo

Very nice environment and quite! Haven’t had any problems with residents, noise or anything. So far so good. Glad to be apart of the community

Reply from Gazebo

Pretty quiet and nice place to live in, very cozy. Everyone here has treated me nicely and welcomed me here. The club house is pretty cool place too.

Reply from Gazebo

Great location. Any issues or complaints are handled in a timely and professional manner. Spacious, updated apartment well priced in comparison to other apartment communities in the area.

Reply from Gazebo

I really feel safe and comfortable. My only issues really are the people at the front gate and how the landscaping people like to park their vehicles in the worst places.

Reply from Gazebo

Absolutely love this place! It was a last minute decision and the best decision. Spacious rooms and floor plans at a reasonable price! :) :)

Reply from Gazebo

People here are really friendly and helpful. From the staff to the other people in the complex I feel safe and a part of a community living at Gazebo.

Reply from Gazebo

This place is great so far! We signed the lease sight-unseen, and we are amazed at how spacious our apartment actually is! I swear, the walk-in closet is actually bigger than the bedroom at our old place. The 2 bay sink, and the dish-washer is also a very nice touch!

Reply from Gazebo

A cozy spot in the middle of Nashville. Super convenient location, but feels secluded and safe. Love the trees - they add to the peaceful environment. Glad to call Gazebo my home.