Gazebo

4.5

1,085 Reviews

4.5

1,085 Reviews

the maintenance men suck they never come if they do it’s half assed my toilets barely flush and the tub has a hole and leak and the hot water runs out in min they tried changing my lease without my knowledge and I asked if they were going to renegotiate the lease they said they didn’t have to cause they wanted me to pay more as if I already don’t pay enough the maintenance men drive around on golf carts and peep through your apartment windows and car windows don’t plan on putting anything on your back balcony I had a rug and some new car tires on my back balcony one day and had an extra 50 dollars added it on to my rent for that literally with a note and everything they are money hungry they also are going to tack on an extra 4000 in bills for just wanting to leave when my lease runs out then on top of that tax you another $4000 just for there sake their apartment manager sully lemons isn’t worth a cent he’s rude disrespectful I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND COMING HERE DO NOT COME HERE
I have loved everything about this apartment since moving in. The amenities that come with this complex are wonderful. A gym that I can use whenever & also pools to enjoy the summer time. I have been quite pleased with this apartment.
All the staff is so kind, and the complex is SO green in the summer. It's a pleasant place to come home to. Overall we're having a great stay here and are looking forward to the next year of our lease :)
Complex is always clean. Love the fact that there are three pools, so it isn’t as crowded. Gym is amazing, and I recommend taking advantage of the free classes!!
I think living at Gazebo has been generally really good. Of course when things are good, it is easy to critique more minor things that are not nearly as big of a deal in the scheme of things. Examples of this would be things like sound carrying beyond the walls and floors, having to pay for water, bugs in the apartment, poor ventilation in the bathrooms etc. Overall really good experience. Thanks so much!
Close to downtown, Kroger, and the highway. There is a gate but it is broken more often than not. Laundry facilities are pretty disappointing. Fair enough for the price. Water used to be included and is not anymore.
Maintenance is fast. The office takes care of things when I call. The grounds are great. All in all a good experience so far. I really appreciate how dog friendly the community is.
There is excellent customer service at Gazebo’s. It made my move in as smooth as possible. There’s great amenities at Gazebo’s such as gym, pool, etc.
Great place so far, nice community, good facilities. Haven’t had a chance to explore yet but looking forward to doing so. Only been here for a few days so not a lot else to say yet
Good location, fairly quiet, decent value. Pretty efficient maintenance. Had some issues with spiders last summer but it finally got taken care of.