Gazebo

4.5

1,158 Reviews

4.5

1,158 Reviews

I don't have to worry about anything in the apartment, my deliveries never get messed with, and generally, everyone's friendly and approachable.
I have enjoyed my time at the Gazebo apartments. I love all the gym & being able to relax by the pools. The only thing I would change is the monitoring of the parking lots because people like to park in non parking spots every single day. This is not really against the complex though, just wish there was something that could be done. I do love these apartments.
Lovely community but so many spiders. I love everything else about this community. You can tell they try to make it a good experience for everyone. However, something needs to change with the landscape, for some reason spiders are attracted to the flowers bushes and trees surrounding this area.
Great experience. Only major issues occur due it being an old building (ceiling leaks, spiders, poor ventilation). Overall, love living here!
So far we really enjoy living here. The atmosphere is beautiful. Office workers are nice and helpful. Security for the site could be better managed with cameras in the breezeways. Other than that, we love living here and have recommended my best friend and her husband to live here as well. They now do and love it as well.
We just moved in to the area and so far it is awesome! Friendly neighbors, great amenities, and large and clean apartment. We love it here!!
Great community. Fun walks with family. There’s a new gym for workouts. I have been living close to downtown where I work and this place fits my needs perfectly
I love living here! It’s beautiful and the staff takes such good care of the grounds. My cat loves the space in the apartment and so do I! I work from home now and it’s worked out perfectly here!
Great community, makes me feel safe. Very easy to communicate with. Any work order is fixed quickly and its a decently quiet and well maintained neighborhood. Only negative thing I can say about this complex is with an apartment complex this size, I don't like not having an assigned parking spot. The visitors park directly in front of the building filling all of what should be spots for tenants, and that is the ONLY bad thing I have to say. They have events and rewards and its awesome!
In the short time I’ve lived here I have been very happy with my experience. The scenery is beautiful, good sound dampening walls, and the office has been super helpful. Amenities too are fantastic.