Gazebo

My neighbors have been awesome but the quality of the "renovated" apartment (especially in the kitchen) has not been close to acceptable. The maintenance staff has not been impressive either, as I have had to escalate issues to management MULTIPLE times.
Pros: 3 pools which are relatively well maintained. Multiple layout options. Movein specials. Cons: Old buildings with cheap finishings and bad paint jobs. Sticky residue everywhere outside. Told would have wooded view but not about the busy street behind unit. Inefficient processes. Office can be unresponsive.
It has been okay. I have had some issues in the past when it came to out AC constantly breaking. Management claimed they would "see what they could do" to re-compensate me for the high electric bills I was paying for a couple months while it KEPT continuously breaking. After several times of trying to reach this higher level of "management", nothing has occurred. That left a sour taste in my mouth. Staff communication needs to be improved.
The apartment is older and clean, plus the pools are nice. But I've been disappointed with the increasing rent, security at night, as well as the lack of enforcement for policies related to pets. I consistently run into off leash dogs and the grassy areas are a mess.
Nice community. Older unit has many issues. There is a spider infestation that we can't get rid of. Usually have to call more than once to have things fixed correctly. Appointments for service on our unit are constantly broken. Been here only a year and have had so many issues.
You can simply hear all what your neighbors are doing. It will somehow impact you thru time. Until my 4th month here it didn't bother me much but now its a completely disturbing thing I need to live with. On top of that, during the summer time I noticed that the apartment complex is infested with spiders. Besides that, the amenities are really cool, love the location, parking is never scarce - cool apartment.
I don't like to change so I don't often move. I like the apt complex and the community, i have been in 4 different apartments here at gazebo 3 one bed rooms and 1 2 bedroom. I paid 520 when i moved in for a single I now pay 845 which is crazy! I paid 650 for a 2 bedroom. I have been so loyal a decade I've lived here never have I been offered a better rate or a discount. And every apt I have been in has leaked (once the entire ceiling fell in on me! While I was doing number 2). I also have had my ac unit break down in every apartment even the refurbished ones at least 5x each and in 2 it was hot even after it was fixed. You guys also can be very invasive and need to provide us with locks where if you are in your apartment another person can't walk in if your indisposed or otherwise. Especially for Women, having a big sweaty maintenance man in you're apt when you're coming out of the shower, or otherwise enjoying the privacy of our own homes. This would also cause less domestic issues and increase overall tenant safety. This apartment complex is literally 5 min away from my work and this is a big reason I have stayed but I truly feel that you don't appreciate my business and most of all my loyalty I have given you guys more money that i have anyone over the last decade and I'm trying to hang in here with you, but where is the love. 10 years means nothing? P.S. Thank you for all the other vast improvements you have made, the party nights, and the staff In office and MOST of the maintenance men are and have always been amazing in attempting to fix these issues.
It's pretty quiet and the apartments are nice. Love that dogs are allowed and every neighbor I've met has been super friendly. The turnaround time for maintenance to get back to you in times of an emergency fix is the main issue I have bringing my rating down.
Pretty good so far! I can't complain I can't complain Can't complain Pretty goof so far Pretty good so fat Love my apartment community Your great
The apartment complex is nice. With that said, the show room was quite a bit different than the apartment assigned to us. They also incentivized us with a credit that they later took back.