The beginning was a little rough around the edges but once we moved in things got a little better! Hopefully, things will keep getting better.

There's some creepy people moving in lately. We miss the office people at the parties and stuff like that. Not bad otherwise though. Oh! The carpets are awful though!!!

Gazebo is great if you're looking for a lower cost, basic living arrangement. It's a little far from town but they have great amenities to makeup for it (pools, decent workout room, lounges).

Reply from Gazebo

There are benefits to living here, but I also feel like the office staff is inconsistent and do not always have the best interests of the residents at heart when it comes to real issues. I have gotten to the point of mostly not wanting to contact them unless absolutely necessary.

I didn't have a good experience center with gazebo at first but since about 2 months ago everything has been wonderful. Great maintenance staff too!

It hasn't been the best, but it could be worse. The complex is very old and the rent is very high. No matter how many times you "newly renovate" an apartment, it's not going to make it any younger. Sometimes things like a/c units are going to need replacing. Not temporary coolant fill-ups. Wasps nests are very common also.

For the price point compared to every other living scenario, both house renting/appt renting, I cannot complain much. I honestly feel like communication has increased, so overall, I am much happier than I was.

Reply from Gazebo

Spacious apartment. Quick responses from maintenance. Overall, a quiet community. Currently, updates are being carried out to improve each apartment.

Reply from Gazebo

Overall experiment has been great but they are not willing to accept packages from ups or fedex if know one is home which is quite bothersome

We have lived in Gazebo for over a year. We just recently signed another lease. This community has a lot to Offer and is always looking for new ways to improve.

Reply from Gazebo

A genuinely pleasant place to live. Very quiet complex and everyone that lives here, so far, seems to be very nice. Staff is quick to respond and always helpful.

Overall living here is great! Nice landscaping and overall upkeep, timely maintenance. The quality of the apartments and the service provides matches the price you pay.

Basically good but not very effective leasing experience. Shower pressure too low, air conditioning too noisy. Good environement. Hard to find parking after 9:00pm

It's been great ! Always comunity events going. Never really had any problems the staff is always very helpful if we ever need something done in the apt.

Excellent management and maintenance staff. Nice apartment could do with some new cabinets. Also really enjoy all the wonderful landscaping, just wish the rent wouldn't keep going up.

Reply from Gazebo

The apartment complex is clean and easy to get to other areas of the city! The maintainance workers are fast to respond to apartment problems and the workers are always friendly.

I enjoyed living here. The only thing is that updates need to be done to the apartments. The grounds are kept fairly good but he entrance and the front office are very pretty.

Reply from Gazebo

The new washing machines and dryers make a huge difference. Thank you for finally addressing the issue. It does make residents feel heard and valued.

Reply from Gazebo

So far it has been a great experience, our place is nice, the pools are great, and the staff is friendly and nice. I would definitely refer friends here.

Reply from Gazebo

Doing good guys. Doing so good. Great really. Oh just so good. Liking everything. Yup. Everything good. Really really really really really good.

Overall it's a nice place, nice amenities, most of the staff are nice. However, I'm a little disappointed in noise/maintenance issues within our building

Reply from Gazebo

I love living at gazebo! The grass is green. The sky is blue. The apartments are clean. The staff is friendly. They have awesome coffee at the front office. They have events and food trucks sometimes. The neighbors are friendly. I love living here!

So far its been great! But I do hear my upstairs neighbors now and then, but everyone is super nice and friendly! I love the kitchen supplies and that the apartment complex is gated!

Reply from Gazebo

The staff is great! So friendly and inviting they really helped my move from out of state go very smoothly. Also the Maintenance crew is always fast to respond to any kind of issue.

The team is very helpful is getting you moved in right away. Any maintenance issues we have had, have been resolved in a timely manner. Love the pool right next to our apartment, except the maintenance on it could use some love.