My neighbors have been awesome but the quality of the "renovated" apartment (especially in the kitchen) has not been close to acceptable. The maintenance staff has not been impressive either, as I have had to escalate issues to management MULTIPLE times.

Pros: 3 pools which are relatively well maintained. Multiple layout options. Movein specials. Cons: Old buildings with cheap finishings and bad paint jobs. Sticky residue everywhere outside. Told would have wooded view but not about the busy street behind unit. Inefficient processes. Office can be unresponsive.

Reply from Gazebo

It has been okay. I have had some issues in the past when it came to out AC constantly breaking. Management claimed they would "see what they could do" to re-compensate me for the high electric bills I was paying for a couple months while it KEPT continuously breaking. After several times of trying to reach this higher level of "management", nothing has occurred. That left a sour taste in my mouth. Staff communication needs to be improved.

Reply from Gazebo

You can simply hear all what your neighbors are doing. It will somehow impact you thru time. Until my 4th month here it didn't bother me much but now its a completely disturbing thing I need to live with. On top of that, during the summer time I noticed that the apartment complex is infested with spiders. Besides that, the amenities are really cool, love the location, parking is never scarce - cool apartment.

Reply from Gazebo

Pretty good so far! I can't complain I can't complain Can't complain Pretty goof so far Pretty good so fat Love my apartment community Your great

I don't like to change so I don't often move. I like the apt complex and the community, i have been in 4 different apartments here at gazebo 3 one bed rooms and 1 2 bedroom. I paid 520 when i moved in for a single I now pay 845 which is crazy! I paid 650 for a 2 bedroom. I have been so loyal a decade I've lived here never have I been offered a better rate or a discount. And every apt I have been in has leaked (once the entire ceiling fell in on me! While I was doing number 2). I also have had my ac unit break down in every apartment even the refurbished ones at least 5x each and in 2 it was hot even after it was fixed. You guys also can be very invasive and need to provide us with locks where if you are in your apartment another person can't walk in if your indisposed or otherwise. Especially for Women, having a big sweaty maintenance man in you're apt when you're coming out of the shower, or otherwise enjoying the privacy of our own homes. This would also cause less domestic issues and increase overall tenant safety. This apartment complex is literally 5 min away from my work and this is a big reason I have stayed but I truly feel that you don't appreciate my business and most of all my loyalty I have given you guys more money that i have anyone over the last decade and I'm trying to hang in here with you, but where is the love. 10 years means nothing? P.S. Thank you for all the other vast improvements you have made, the party nights, and the staff In office and MOST of the maintenance men are and have always been amazing in attempting to fix these issues.

Nice community. Older unit has many issues. There is a spider infestation that we can't get rid of. Usually have to call more than once to have things fixed correctly. Appointments for service on our unit are constantly broken. Been here only a year and have had so many issues.

Maintenance always takes forever and I had a package waiting at the office and they gave it to my roommate even with my name on it (I didn't tell my roommate to pick it up).

It's pretty quiet and the apartments are nice. Love that dogs are allowed and every neighbor I've met has been super friendly. The turnaround time for maintenance to get back to you in times of an emergency fix is the main issue I have bringing my rating down.

The apartment is older and clean, plus the pools are nice. But I've been disappointed with the increasing rent, security at night, as well as the lack of enforcement for policies related to pets. I consistently run into off leash dogs and the grassy areas are a mess.

The apartment complex is nice. With that said, the show room was quite a bit different than the apartment assigned to us. They also incentivized us with a credit that they later took back.

Reply from Gazebo

Gazebo is great if you're looking for a lower cost, basic living arrangement. It's a little far from town but they have great amenities to makeup for it (pools, decent workout room, lounges).

Reply from Gazebo

It has gotten better with time. I've noticed a big improvement over the past year which I am appreciative of. Price point is decent for the area.

Reply from Gazebo

Overall experiment has been great but they are not willing to accept packages from ups or fedex if know one is home which is quite bothersome

The beginning was a little rough around the edges but once we moved in things got a little better! Hopefully, things will keep getting better.

There's some creepy people moving in lately. We miss the office people at the parties and stuff like that. Not bad otherwise though. Oh! The carpets are awful though!!!

I didn't have a good experience center with gazebo at first but since about 2 months ago everything has been wonderful. Great maintenance staff too!

Spacious apartment. Quick responses from maintenance. Overall, a quiet community. Currently, updates are being carried out to improve each apartment.

Reply from Gazebo

For the price point compared to every other living scenario, both house renting/appt renting, I cannot complain much. I honestly feel like communication has increased, so overall, I am much happier than I was.

Reply from Gazebo

There are benefits to living here, but I also feel like the office staff is inconsistent and do not always have the best interests of the residents at heart when it comes to real issues. I have gotten to the point of mostly not wanting to contact them unless absolutely necessary.

We have lived in Gazebo for over a year. We just recently signed another lease. This community has a lot to Offer and is always looking for new ways to improve.

Reply from Gazebo

It hasn't been the best, but it could be worse. The complex is very old and the rent is very high. No matter how many times you "newly renovate" an apartment, it's not going to make it any younger. Sometimes things like a/c units are going to need replacing. Not temporary coolant fill-ups. Wasps nests are very common also.

I enjoyed living here. The only thing is that updates need to be done to the apartments. The grounds are kept fairly good but he entrance and the front office are very pretty.

Reply from Gazebo

This is a place that strives for community and has a young, vibrant feel to it. It’s an ok place to live considering the price and location.

Reply from Gazebo

So far its been great! But I do hear my upstairs neighbors now and then, but everyone is super nice and friendly! I love the kitchen supplies and that the apartment complex is gated!