Genito Glen Apartments

4.2

4.2

Excellent I love living at gentio glenn the people are friendly and its quiet around here and not a whole lot of things that goes on around here that are bad
It’s been a long time coming but Sheila has been great throughout the process of getting here! The communication has been there and she has been great at working with us.
I honestly coudn't asked for better place than this to call home. It is remarkably AWESOME!! The property manager is a wonderful, professional, hard working lady. She does over the top to make sure the tenants are well taking good care of. And that shows her great morals and her sincere committments to keep our residential complex maintained and well organized. Thank you for being true to who you are, through your selfless dedications. A++++👍👍👍
The maintenance crew are very good at cleaning up . They are polite at all times and are willing to help out when needed. The trash cans are always running over. Bigger trash cans are needed. I work late sometimes and can’t find parking when I come home after midnight.
Today y'all did good I called you today and y'all came and fix my toilet but I did call you three times before and you never respond back to me to fix them but I'm I'm glad today you did thank you very much
It has been a pleasure living here and the communication has been great! Our neighbors are friendly as well and the kids love playing at the pool during the summer!
I called the office and alerted that I was having an electrical issue, with an outlet in the bathroom. Maintenance took care of my maintenance request same day. Very pleased with completion being done the same day the order was placed
I feel like I live in a city dump that mattress over by the dumpster has been there for weeks over behind my apartment it's a bunch of cigarettes all over the ground this place is like a city dump and I'm not used to it like that up in here 21 years and it's always been a nice place to live but now I don't even want my friends to come and see this place looking like this that's it
I like that the community is small and that things are maintained. I have lived here almost 2 years and the experience has been fine so far. I wish we were able to use the gym. Overall it has been a good experience.
I enjoy staying in the peaceful community. Price is affordable and I love being in the area. I love the size of my apartment. Its perfect for my little family.