Genito Glen Apartments

4.1

4.1

Great place to live! Been here for years. Quiet community. Great staff. The area is close to pretty much everything. Great neighbors. Maintenance gets to your request on time.
Genito Glen has remained the same. Good maintenance work and no complaints about the office staff. I recommend Genito Glen if you want to keep to yourself and want to feel safe where you live.
Things are a lil different since having new management. Different doesn't necessarily mean bad.... just different! I'm looking forward to seeing all the new changes and improvements.
It is a nice the maintenance man keeps it nice and clean and upright the office itself is a little to keep up-to-date rent other then that is a nice place to live people look good
It’s a great location close to everything from food to hospitals. The apartments are roomy with lots of storage space. The staff is friendly and always willing to help.
I have no issues with the community. Maintenance request have gotten much better, compared to when I first moved in a year ago. Things are taken care of in a more timely fashion.
I've been living here for 22 years and have always enjoyed living here. The people are friendly. The staff is very professional and expedient.
By far one of the best places I've lived. There's always room for improvement... but no real issues! I would recommend this property to others, Matter of fact, I have.
Pretty good. Just smaller than the model I saw with carpet instead of wood flooring. Master bedroom is smaller with wood flooring but the other bedroom has carpet and even smaller. Otherwise no problems here. It's a good neighborhood and no bug infestations. No maintenance issues.
My experience been okay. I like Genito Glen alot. My neighbors are nice and the maintenance guy is great. I would definitely recommend others to come and apply here at Genito Glen