Genito Glen Apartments

4.2

4.2

Tinesha
Kitchen light switch wasn’t working. Maintenance came in a timely fashion, first thing the next morning. Problem was solved the same day and professional attitude displayed the whole time.
Katherine
Genito Glen Is A Great Place to Call Home Friendly Neighbors, Great Office Staff, Beautiful Property..Close to anything you would need... Great Location.Fitness Center and Pool that will be open this Year..I love it Here at Genito Glen
Candice
Genito Glen is a good community to live in. The office people definitely are up on complaint and try their best to get the issue solved. The maintenance team is great! Over a good experience!!
Marissa
All of the neighbors are great! The front office staff is friendly and attentive. However their have been mattresses sitting by trash for over a month and have yet to be removed. The trash man leaves the gates open in the way of cars coming and going from the apartments. I called maintenance about the mold I found, they came and did a reading but did nothing about the mold. I didn’t even get a call to tell me what the reading was. There is still mold in multiple rooms in my apartment.
Tylona
If you're looking for a clean, up kept, spacious, affordable housing. A community to raise your children. A safe space.... well, you'll find that and MORE.... here at Genito Glen Apartments! Welcome to your NEW home! 😁
Tanya
The office staff has become friendlier the last few months. I hear the pool may finally open this summer which makes my kids very happy and also save me from paying for a YMCA membership just so they can swim in the summer.
Michelle
Great so far. Management and leasing office have all been great. No issues as of today - great atmosphere. Quiet neighbors. Happy to be here
Tinesha
about 2 months ago
Quiet community to live in. The landscapers come routinely to make sure the upkeep is maintained. Trash and garbage around the community is picked up in a timely manner. Overall this is a good community to live in.
Pamela
about 2 months ago
I now have the neighbors from hell living over my head. They start stomping around 6:30 in the morning and it doesn't stop until well after 11 at night. I still like the area and being close to anything that I might need or want to do.
Candice
about 2 months ago
Genito Glen is still a great complex to stay at. The ladies in the office are still very helpful and sweet! I will definitely continue to stay here and refer everyone here!