Genito Glen Apartments

4.2

4.2

Tylona
I really enjoy living at Genito. For the most part there are no issues. There's never an issue wit finding a park close to my apartment unit. They just added a light above the mail boxes, which is a plus!! Especially when checking your mail box at night. I would recommend friends & family.
Tysheika
not only does me and my children love the area, we are also comfortable living here!! Can't wait to snuggle up in our new home this winter!!
Tashea
I Love This Community So Excited That Im Moving I Move Fully Monday Cant Wait Im keep My Place Nice And Clean Not A Mess Im Jist So InLove And This Is My First Apartment
Marlon
Our building started having "floods" in our bathrooms. Maintenance was on it from the very beginning and had people out there immediately.
Tylona
A great place to live. I would recommend. Always clean, minimal noise. Safe space to receive packages. I've never had a package stolen. Fingers crossed πŸ€žπŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Lara
The ladies in the Leasing office are phenomenal! They listen to their tennants and do everything they can to find a solution for them. They are awesome!
Tysheika
excellent experience and great customer service from beginning to end!!! Ms. Katherine was very helpful and made sure i was included in all communication ... i felt welcomed from the start'
Larysa
I love this place! Very peaceful and quiet. Neighbors are friendly and most of my neighbors say hello passing by. Office staff are amazing, sweet and helpful. Maintenance staff are amazing. Everything was done quickly for the work order and friendly and professional. Five stars!
Deborah
I have lived here many years I enjoy the quiet and friendly neighbors. The staff are very nice and there to help when you need them. I have friends who would love to live here.
Karen
They're pretty great around here the new manager and new people who own it pretty good about getting things straight good around here thank you. Glen Apartments