Genito Glen Apartments
4 stars16 Reviews

I called the office and alerted that I was having an electrical issue, with an outlet in the bathroom. Maintenance took care of my maintenance request same day. Very pleased with completion being done the same day the order was placed
I feel like I live in a city dump that mattress over by the dumpster has been there for weeks over behind my apartment it's a bunch of cigarettes all over the ground this place is like a city dump and I'm not used to it like that up in here 21 years and it's always been a nice place to live but now I don't even want my friends to come and see this place looking like this that's it
I like that the community is small and that things are maintained. I have lived here almost 2 years and the experience has been fine so far. I wish we were able to use the gym. Overall it has been a good experience.
I enjoy staying in the peaceful community. Price is affordable and I love being in the area. I love the size of my apartment. Its perfect for my little family.
My experience here has been amazing. The community is very quite and the staff is amazing. I have not had any issues since I've been living here. I would refer this community to anyone who is looking for peace and quite.
My building stays nice and quiet and I always feel at ease when I come home. This community is the perfect place for me and my dog. It always feels peaceful when walking the ground (which are kept really nice and clean) I always feel comfortable at home. My apartment has a balcony and I LOVE that. It is a huge bonus, as many places I have lived before did not have this feature. The amenities are great as well. The staff are really helpful and you can tell that they care about your problems. I have had nothing but positive experiences since moving here.
Such great and friendly office staff! The community is very comfortable to call home. Definitely recommend to speak to a office member to know more about the community!
The community is growing and changing. Unfortunately due to the Covid pandemic I have had to give my apartment up. I enjoyed the last 8 years spent in this community and would recommend it to friends and family alike.
I have lived here at Genito Glen for twenty years I have enjoyed living here and having some great neighbors. I have had friends that have put in applications for an apartment here.
When I first moved in back in 2005, these apartments were GREAT! We had property managers (Christie, Heidi and the maintenance man Kyle) that really keep this property up. They made sure residents didnt leave their trash outside their doors, bicycles in the breeze way, kids playing in the breeze way, sitting on the steps. Made it comfortable to live here. NOW....