Glacier Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

I've been living at Glacier Valley for 9 months and I love living here more each day. The staff are very professional and very friendly. They really do an excellent job communicating with residents. The maintenance of this complex is excellent and greatly appreciated. I just signed my lease for another year 🙌
So far this has been the easiest move we have made. The leasing process was simple and we felt like the leasing office was happy we were moving in. Extremely friendly all around.
So far the experience has been good. We like the neighborhood and like that we are close to the East side of Madison. We like that we are close to our jobs and have easy commutes. At times, we do wish there were more parking spots in the lot.
Its a nice neighborhood to live in. Lots of furry friends around! Have yet to have a reason to not enjoy living in this area! My apartment is a perfect size for 1 person!
We felt welcome right away. We love the hygiene and the state of the apartment when we got here. We moved from Michigan and the difference of response in questions from management... it has been more than great. Also, love that there is a store nearby. We just got here Tuesday, however, so far it has been a good week! :)
I've been a resident here at Glacier Valley for 6 wonderful months. I really love living here. The complex is beautifully maintained, my apartment is so very nice and the staff of Glacier Valley are genuinely thoughtful. helpful and very kind.
I appreciate that the staff is responsive and the building appears to be well maintained. The move in condition of my apartment is very nice, and the welcome gift bag was very thoughtful.
We have had a pretty good experience the last couple years. There have been some minor issues like damage to a vehicle and noise issues but otherwise good.
Everyone is very respectful of covid distancing in elevator, mail or trash areas. When new delivery drivers leave packages outside everyone moves to secure area for everyone to pick up and not lose a package. Very clean and well kept lawn and outside areas especially for dog friendly community. All dogs and owners very responsible ans its noticed by all even non pet owning neighbor like me that enjoys seeing all different fur babies around. Great place to call home.
It's been great living here so far. No issues with noise or grumpy neighbors. Love seeing dogs all over the place. It's in a semi-convenient location, but the neighborhood is quiet. I really don't have to worry about violent or theft crimes at all.