Glacier Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

The people are friendly and the staff is wonderful. The apartments are spacious and so homely. The property is well maintained and has plenty of greenery.
My move in was seamless. The accommodations made for me being that I was moving from Illinois were amazing. No hassle and quick responses. It’s still early in my lease but I’m optimistic
So far, the management and move in experience has been amazing! The apartment was clean and the "welcome home" gift bag and pizza were perfect.
Neighbors are great, dog friendly but everyone cleans up after them. Beautiful view of creek and woods. Does not feel like downtown Madison which is good thing from my perspective but am still in Maddy. Everyone friendly and courteous especially during covid times.
It's been an overall positive experience. I wish I could have spent more time at the pool but there is always next summer. You're great about fixing things.
We have been here a month already and have loved how friendly and kind everyone has been. It truly is a mini community here and are excited to be a part of it.
Everyone is friendly, staff are prompt and community is mostly quiet. Neighbors are respectful of one another. Only negative is the occasional barking dogs late in the evening.
It’s been a short time since we landed here, yet we feel welcomed by staff and have met a few neighbors. Management has been extremely responsive and helpful with all the facets of our relocation needs. The apartment unit meets our expectations and we appreciate the nearby natural settings and upkeep of the grounds and property.
All maintenance and office has been understanding and have helped with requests:) Trevon is awesome:) Everyone is on top off things and it is a comfort to me:)
Definitely the best experience I've had with office staff and maintenance staff by far. Move-in was a breeze. Also it's very dog friendly with waste stations on every corner.