Glacier Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Everything has gone super smooth. Loved having Travin show the apartment and guide me through the lease process. Katrina has been super-responsive. The apartment is super-clean. Love that they repainted. The view out my windows is amazing. I love how quiet it is here. The grounds are clean and well-maintained. Met a few neighbors and people are friendly. Great walking areas around the neighborhood. Welcome packet is super-helpful. I see Dustin around all the time. I love having the grills at the pool - already used them once. Love the pool also. All around a great experience so far!
We've been here just two months but everything has been wonderful so far! The pool is such a nice feature and everyone we've met has been so friendly!
We’ve loved it so far! It is clean, quiet, our neighbors are friendly and the pool is wonderful for summer. Lots of cute dogs in the complex and everyone does a great job cleaning up after their pets.
It's summertime at Glacier Valley Apartments and I love it. The swimming pool is a wonderful place to go to on a hot sunny day. The grounds are beautifully maintained. Residents are decorating their balconies with beautiful flowering plants. I am really enjoying my balcony garden. My tomato plant has a number of little tomatoes. It's fun and exciting. So I will say again, it's summertime at Glacier Valley Apartments and I love it.
I moved in here with my husband and we love the location and the staff that are here. They are friendly and made us feel welcome. The pool is a favorite of ours as well.
The lawncare is awesome all summer long. The plowing snd shoveling in winter months good too. Carpets in hallway were shampooed recently and garage completely cleaned and swept out. Best part is that's all taken care of by apt folks team!!! Great place to live and work since been working remotely at home :)
Holy cow, I can't say enough good things about this place. The management is always friendly and quick to respond to issues or get them taken care of. The property is always so clean and well maintained. The neighbors are respectful and it's such a friendly community. Not to mention it's close to a trail and multiple parks! I love it here!
So far my experience has been great. Management has been responsive and helpful for every request. I can hardly hear my neighbors and when I do it is much less disruptive than previous buildings I've lived in. Also, so many cute dogs walking by is a treat.
The building manager is great about communication and the few maintenance requests that I’ve had have been fixed within 24 hours after submitting them. I miss the top of the tree that was outside my window but other than that I’m very happy here.
Everything is good here. Not much else to say. Except for how the pool is also nice. The highways are close enough to hear, but there isn't a close on ramp to any of them.