Glacier Valley Apartments

I've been a resident here at Glacier Valley for 6 wonderful months. I really love living here. The complex is beautifully maintained, my apartment is so very nice and the staff of Glacier Valley are genuinely thoughtful. helpful and very kind.
I appreciate that the staff is responsive and the building appears to be well maintained. The move in condition of my apartment is very nice, and the welcome gift bag was very thoughtful.
We have had a pretty good experience the last couple years. There have been some minor issues like damage to a vehicle and noise issues but otherwise good.
Everyone is very respectful of covid distancing in elevator, mail or trash areas. When new delivery drivers leave packages outside everyone moves to secure area for everyone to pick up and not lose a package. Very clean and well kept lawn and outside areas especially for dog friendly community. All dogs and owners very responsible ans its noticed by all even non pet owning neighbor like me that enjoys seeing all different fur babies around. Great place to call home.
It's been great living here so far. No issues with noise or grumpy neighbors. Love seeing dogs all over the place. It's in a semi-convenient location, but the neighborhood is quiet. I really don't have to worry about violent or theft crimes at all.
Overall, our experience is good. We like the location since we are close to our jobs and it's not that far to downtown Madison. There could be more parking spots in the parking lots. It's frustrating to see multiple cars in the parking lots that haven't moved in 6 months to 1 year when we are having to park on the street sometimes because all the spots in the lot are full.
Good area, the place is well kept, and it's very affordable. The management makes sure that everything within the apartments is well maintained, as well.
Great place to live. Quiet and safe environment. Highly recommend! The crew here is very help and quick responses on repairs. Love the pool and the club house is prefect for hosting partys and showers.
Such a quiet neighborhood, people seem friendly and nice. Its amazing to see how many furry animals live around here! Always fun meeting new people.
This place is amazing!! I feel the stress of the day melt away as soon as I step into my apartment! It feels like I'm on vacation in a nice upgraded resort. Overlooking the pool and woods is my backdrop to relaxing on my deck. The staff all of them are respectful and kind. The first rate service and management can't be beat! Loved the move in gifts, again unsurpassed professional attention to details...(((BRAVO)))