Glacier Valley Apartments

4.6

4.6

Briana
The elevator makes weird noises otherwise i LOVE it here! The pool looks beautiful, it’s nice and quiet here. Everything I was looking for in an apartment!
Lesley
Glacier Valley is a beautiful place to live, I love seeing all the dogs, and can't wait for the pool to open. I appreciate the extra amenities and enjoyed the community breakfast, thank you!
Jacob
This is a great place to live. It is a central location but also not to close too all the traffic. Along with that, the community is quite small which makes for a close and comforting feeling. I can't forget the pool! However, one downside is the appliances. If you are expecting stainless steel or relatively new appliances not all units have them. When the cost per month is considered, close to $1000 or more, newer appliances may be expected. Take a tour first to find out! Overall, pretty great though!
Michelle
The apartment complex is quiet. I like that it is very close to a park. It is really nice to be close to the East side of Madison and Sun Prairie.
Rebecca
2 months ago
I moved in the beginning of this year and I love it. I have 2 teenage boys who are with me part time and they can’t wait for the pool this summer. Katrina has been very helpful with all my questions. This has been a great move and it’s not even just because my BFF lives across the parking lot! 😀
Kimberly
2 months ago
Katrina is so easy to work with and very responsive to questions. She made the entire process seamless! I would recommend Glacier Valley to anyone looking for a real community.
Kathy
3 months ago
Clean well kept grounds as dog friendly complex. Secure package delivery area. Friendly neighbors and noise levels kept low for comfortable living. Enjoy balcony views too.
Samantha
4 months ago
I have lived here since October. I absolutely love this place. It’s clean, the office/maintenance staff are responsive and friendly and the grounds are always kept up as well as the snow removal!!! Highly recommend living here!
Joshua
4 months ago
I have been a resident at the Glacier Valley property since July 2017, and I am very thankful to call this place home. The amenities are suitable for my needs, and the outdoor swimming pool is great to have during the warm summer months. I like the location of this property, as it borders a fairly large park with hiking paths. There are also several main roads nearby which allow me to travel to neighboring cities with ease. The management staff has always been friendly and helpful too! ^_^
Michelle
4 months ago
Apartment is in a quiet neighborhood and good location. Close to East side of Madison. The pool area is nice to use during the summer months.