Glacier Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

When we moved in it felt like everything in the apartment was new. Just for us! The smell of new carpet engulfed the room while the squeaky clean floors stole my attention. The accessible garage and storage is a plus for any apartment complex around here. Pairing those things with the convenient location and great responsiveness if staff members, you can't beat Glacier Valley Apartments.
We just moved in. Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. This apartment community is not like any other place we have lived in before. Would recommend this place to anyone!
I am very happy at Glacier Valley. I love the location and can't wait to enjoy the pool this summer. I like the sense of community. The staff are extremely helpful - very responsive, and my apartment really meets my needs. Thrilled to have underground parking, a secure building, and an elevator! My apartment gets the afternoon sun and I love that. The apartment gets tons of natural light and I love that. A few of the residence have welcomed me and that is really nice to see.
I have lived here one year now. Great place to live. This is us a beautiful location. I love my balcony view. The neighbors so far have been very friendly.
The location is good. There is a park nearby with a nice walking path. Apartment is close to East side of Madison so it's nice to be able to run out quick for groceries or for takeout.
Have lived here for year now and renewed my lease. Love the community and walking locations. Even though still in Madison it does not feel like downtown crowded living. Plenty of apt layouts to pick from and definitely feels like home. Everyone courteous with masks ans social distancing with covid in elevators or getting mail. Great views of nature from my apt which has made working from home awesome this past year. Great upkeep of grounds, parking and apartments. All around great place to live.
The management and maintenance are amazing. Kat and Dustin are very responsive. Very nice and clean community. The location is fantastic with walking trails and a park nearby. We love it here!
This is a very pleasant place to live. The apartment is comfortable and has a pretty view (great windows). The management is responsive and stays in touch regarding snow removal and maintenance, etc. Public areas are kept clean and maintained.
I've been living at Glacier Valley for 9 months and I love living here more each day. The staff are very professional and very friendly. They really do an excellent job communicating with residents. The maintenance of this complex is excellent and greatly appreciated. I just signed my lease for another year 🙌
So far this has been the easiest move we have made. The leasing process was simple and we felt like the leasing office was happy we were moving in. Extremely friendly all around.