Glen at Bogey Hills

3.9

3.9

Aria
1 day ago
Place was poorly renovated things fall apart rent is expensive maintenance is slow I’m not staying for another year nicer cheaper and places are out there

Derrick
1 day ago
Nice clean quiet. Location is great . Pool is big i just wish they had more coveted parking. But i love it . Cant wait til the westher gets better

Ed
Maintenance department is totally unresponsive even given that the door frame on the shed door is being destroyed. Over a week has gone by with no action. This past summer it took approximately 2 months to repair the dishwasher which eventually was replaced.

Pamela
I cannot sleep in my bedroom due to conversations, I tried to sleep in my bedroom tonight waited until 2 AM in hopes that it would be quiet got back up at 4 AM. Breeze way to my apartment, I opened my door to go out and mulch piled up against my front door fell in my door. Grounds (ie, mowers) don’t always blow debris out. In winter time where sidewalk slopes down to parking lot there is a pile of snow are ice.

Danielle
I enjoy everything for the most part. I think they could do more cleaning up outside to make the whole facility look nicer. But the amenities are very nice.

Olivia
My packages are not being delivered to my apartment. I'm aware that this is not an issue management can handle and it is an issue with the post office but this issue is my current complaint.

Frederick
I love this area and my home but I have been forgotten on a couple of situations My door on my outside storage area has been in need of a replacement and I have a very small problem in my bathroom the toilet needs to be resealed Please reduce my next year’s rent I am sorry but have no more $

Janaina
Excellent, but the price is getting a little salty to us. We may have to find a cheaper place pretty soon. Overall, is an excellent place to live.

Mara
It has been a great place very peaceful . Vey quiet. Friendly neighbors and workers.. anything I've ever needed they have gotten for me. My neighbors always speak always pleaseant

Ashley
Was in need of a two bedroom apartment for my family and the staff was amazing in helping us out to get one. Left with renting an apartment that fit all of our needs AND wants!