I love all the updated features and all the amazing amenities!! The office staff are very friendly and knowledgable and the building is well maintained.

I like the view of my appartment and I also live the fact that when something brakes it gets fix right away, that’s what makes it different from other places. Thank you

I like the community rewards, as well as providing the chance to win five hundred dollars. The apartment complex has a very nice sauna and pool

I love living here!! The staff is awesome and friendly! The amenities are great. Rent is reasonable. All around super place to call your home!

residents are awesome and great and very friendly always come down the hallway and say hello nobody looks down and ignores you I talk to you say good morning how was your day

Great office staff and maintenance! Bedrooms are very large and there is a ton of storage/closet space in aapartment. Amenities are great. Very quiet building!

I love it, my apartment is peaceful and spacious. My neighbors are sweet and friendly and the building (A)that I’m in is very clean. All smiles

My family has lived in this community for 5 years. The staff has always been friendly and accommodating and always there when we need them. We love our home!

Its a great placeto live. Would-be have it 5stars but the door to the Biulding is always broken and keys don't work in the door have go too the basemant to get in

Overall good experience, the one negative is that residents are allowed to smoke in their apartments which leaves other apartments of nonsmokers, smell like cigarettes

I really enjoy living here. I have lived here since Oct. 31st 2017 and at first it was a little spotty with management, but now I think it has turned around.

I love my apartment. However, my neighbors upstairs have a child that never sleeps. I don't care what time of day or night this kid is always running, every time I am about to knock on door it stops.

Great community. I am very excited to be a new resident. So many amenities like a work out room, two pools, and a game room. Cant wait for summer.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Great experience , friendly staff. I would recommend this property to people I know . Love it here peaceful and helpful office staff . Happy to live here

This place is decent place. It would be nice if it had a dog park, more cameras and a bigger elevator. Staff members seem to be friendly..happy happy happy:) :)

Couple things break/dont work properly with long call times to fix or minor things get forgotten/ignored. Great office employees, and really fun extras, love the indoor pool and yoga room!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I have enjoyed my experience at Glen at Burnsville apartments. The apartments are affordable, comfortable, and quiet. I would recommend living in these apartments to all my friends.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

So far it’s been really great. The place is always clean. My apartment is huge and recently been updated. Plus there is a real wood fireplace which I really love!

Great location and lots of amenities. Close to the bus and lots of shopping.Management is very responsive to any needs. Maintenance is quick and tidy.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Very nice place, so clean good neighbors just perfect and quiet.. good maintenance. Good area simply very nice for living with your family and friends

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Pretty good but neighbors can be loud and laundry machine take some patience. Underground parking is amazing. I like how everything is slowly getting upgraded.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Things have been gradually getting better with new management company. Office staff is friendly and helpful. The parking lot and steps were cleared quickly after our first snowfall

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I absolutely love this place. The screened in porch for my kitties is what sold me. The apartments are very spacious, the maintenance is on top of my requests for repairs and the people are friendly. The only thing I would suggest is to improve the parking situation.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I have lived in my unit for 8yrs, I have survived 3 management and owners change, but I love it.i would definitely recommend my experience to my friends and family

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Diamond in the rough. It’s got its pros and cons but it seems like the new management is trying to make it a better place. The location is nice.