My apartment was very clean & the pool was warm. The tunnel was warm to get to the pool. There was some garbage left on deck from previous tenant so 4 stars. Otherwise it'd be 5. Staff has been very kind & helpful.

We love our apartment, very spacious, and great amenities. Owners of dogs can be a little disrespectful at times. But overall we love it here!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Friendly staff. Quick move in process an stress free. Apartment was nice an spacious and love the trails an underground tunnel for the pooln

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

The residents are friendly and so is the staff very nice apartments dog friendly nice amenities overall I’m very satisfied would defiantly recommend to another friend

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Everyone was amazing!! Easy going helpful. Apt. Are nice! Clean easy access. Pool is nice ! Underground tunnel is AMAZING!!! 24 hour work out is nice !

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

This is a good place to rent they are pet friendly. Kate is good people and goes out of her way to help you and make sure everything is good.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

It’s a nice place to live. Just had a few bad days when the door was not opening and we had to go around the building to get out or to get in

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Convenient location and a space that has everything I need. I like the closet space, fireplace, and deck. I would like access to more outside doors than just the one closet to my apartment for different entrance options.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I have lived here for 9yrs, been through 3 owners, 4 management groups, Andrew and Chris are doing an excellent job with tenants solving problems.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

The maintenance staff has been great! We also love the weekly breakfasts and the pizza part just shows how much the staff cares. Also, the cleaning crew does a great job at keeping the hallways and laundry room very neat and clean!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

A nice place to stay. I like the indoor swimming pool and the workout room is nice. Would be nice if there was a hot tub next to the indoor pool.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I’ve been here for almost 3 years now, been through 3 management companies and the current one is by far the best! My rating would be higher if my neighbors treated the building like they lived here instead of a trailer park!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Best staff ever! Everybody is so nice and open to help, makes you always feel like home. Beautiful complex and social amenities, love living there.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

We love our apartment! It’s cozy, it has a beautiful view and the neighbors are polite. The people that work at the office are amazing and always willing to help!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Office staff is great. They have fixed most of the things we’ve needed. Pool is fun! Weight room and exercise room is convenient and saves me a membership fee every month!!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Living here is good. No complaints with neighbors and office staff are wonderful. Only issue is the little Creatures im finding in my home.... but again the guys at the office are helping with the issue.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

The location is nice, definitely an escape from the city. Pool area and outdoor areas are nice. Community room and pool table are fun. The biggest problem is the hot water being out alot of mornings.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Great amenities and I love the Friday morning donuts and coffee and the community events like pizza night. The staff are always available and act quickly with any concerns I've had. I like the new grill as well.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Not very responsive to maintenance requsts. Apartment was no where near move in ready. Almost 3 months later, still waiting yo have things fixed for the safety of my 2 young kids.

Great staff and maintenance staff location is good I would recommend this to friend and family to live. Lot's of things to do here. Love the community night out

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

It’s family friendly and the maintenance are always ready to fix everything. They even have security to make sure that we are safe. If you wanna live in a safe environment and family friendly this is the place.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

The apartment was in ok condition. Some amenities were not as good as others but we are happy to live on the third floor. The vaulted ceilings are very nice

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Decent neighborhood, expensive for the quality of the apartment itself. Nice walking trails for pets which is a plus and the only reason I stay. Otherwise, a big issue with parking, specifically in the winter time. Glen charges monthly if you want an assigned spot in the garage. Oh and someone got murdered in the over flow parking lot so good luck going that route.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Nice and warm. The staff is friendly and very close to jobs can't wait to move and and get started for the new year. Kate is the best and appreciate all her help can't wait for the basketball room

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I love my Apartment with The upgraded kitchen and screened in porch are amazing. And the new dog park is an added bonus. The grounds are beautiful.