Glen at Burnsville

3.7

3.7

I just moved in a few days ago but it’s seems that this place will be the place that we call home for awhile. It has everything we need to be happy.
Love the community areas and the staff is pretty great. The Glen in between all the buildings is super cool to walk your pets through. I like this place as a whole.
They have been very accommodating and very helpful with repairs. They also have been willing to work with me about how to rectify our apartment not being cleaned when we moved in.
I think it's a great place to live great amenities great neighbors just some disturbances but that's everywhere otherwise really like the place
When I moved in, the community was great. In the past 2 years, there have been 2 shootings in the parking lot and this past Thursday, a rash of car break ins. My window was smashed in and my car ransacked while it was parked in the underground garage. Neighbors are constantly blasting music, slamming doors and yelling in the hallways and parking lot. It's not the peaceful community it once was. The current management team is great though. The best I've ever dealt with.
Good maintenance man. Good fireplace on 3rd floor apartments I have had. Been here for 1.5 years now almost. And there is basically the Same management here which is good I guess
The updated apartments are nice but regular maintenance is needed to fix all the older fixtures. The maintenance team is good about responding to requests. There are some incidents of car break ins in the garages with not enough cameras to do much about resolving it.
Horrible complex. Pipes are ALWAYS broken leaving the garage flooded, security is a joke. There were 12 cars broken into over one night and the on sight officer was no where to be seen and they can’t get anything off of the cameras. Hallways are never cleaned, trash laying everywhere from people garbages.
Moving in we found our apartment not cleaned at all or vacuumed. We also have found a lot of maintenance problems. We are hoping that management will be accommodating and fix the issue.
Kailey & Sam were so helpful during my application process . Very flexible and attentive to my needs. I felt so good signing with them ! I’m excited to move in on 9/11