Glen at Burnsville

3.8

3.8

Beautiful property, large apartments for a good price. Office manager very good. Residents vandalize buildings. Carpets and painting desperately need updating in halls.
Overall good community, good staffing. Quiet place. Laundry easy access and easy to use. Trash chute in laundry room. Good drop off packages at leasing office.
Good place to live. Maintenance is somewhat prompt and the pools are nice when they're open. Covid has been a mess, but the office is still very helpful. Neighbors kind of suck, though.
I thoroughly enjoy all our amenities and our barbecue patios. We have a beautiful lawn and grounds area plus our pet walking trails. Let's keep it that way !
Very calm apartment building complex.. Hardly anybody bothers us.. Office management always take care of any problems I am having . Very friendly.
This maintenance services, it is amazing and, also very good as well and, truthfully recommend to everyone. Just call in to the office and, one of the maintenance people, will take care for you.
The staff and maintenance personnel are awesome. The staff is always friendly. When you put in a work order it normally is done the same day .
Great apartment. It Wasn't cleaned before we moved in though. There was filth in all the drawers and the floors were discusting. They also forgot to give me a parking pass so they towed my car. They had all the info for it but didn't look at it before towing.
It's been cool living here nices spaces remodel apartment nice amenities nice that he have all the luxury in the whole entire complex. When things need to be fixed the maintenance man has been on top of it ,I have underground parking and my car have been safe since I've been here.
Excellent management, great maintenance, great workout, and pools, party room and now they have added a dog park, clean Underground parking and laundry room