I love everything! I love the space and the amenities. I love the outer area and that you have heated parking. My favorite is the pool and how deep the water get

Great neighbors the staff is very helpful kids love the indoor pool. Apartments are spacious and screened in porch makes a great place to chill.

This apartment complex is really nice but sometimes it can be difficult when your paying over a grand a month without utilities but overall it’s a nice living experience.

It was Very spacious and I just absolutely love the new renovation. There are so many awesome amenities and the party room area is amazing .

Still love it here. Lots of space and unique layouts. Im comfortable here. I have recommended the community to friends, pretty quiet over here too which is nice

Moving back to Minnesota in the winter was a crazy choice but I said “I’m doing it”. I was really missing my family and Glen@Burnsville made the experience amazing & smooth. The management team was inviting, friendly & informative. They really helped me get on my feet and a roof over my head lol. I’m thankful and blessed, Andrew was definitely a major help. He was the first person I talked to and guided me through the process & Kevin was amazing also. I hope his arm gets better I know he took on a dinosaur lol. 🦖. I will definitely tell friends & others to join the Glen team I can stay here for a while. Thank you and see you on the first lol Dominique B.

I thought it was a easy application, great customer service from management, answered all my questions. They really worked with me to get in. I know im going to love my apartment.

Everyone is so happy and friendly. The place we are going to rent is great! The storage, the community, the people, and building is amazing.

Extremely friendly! We called last minute and they gave us a showing with no questions asked. We have decided to sign at the Glen and could not be more excited to be in this community.

It’s a great place with lots of walking paths dogs. The third floor fireplaces are amazing as well along which updated kitchen. And the office staff are very helpful

Glen at Burnsville is a great place to live. You dont hear any noise from other apartments . I enjoy taking my dog to the dog park on site..

It’s great I enjoy it here the office is very helpful and very nice the building is also very clean I enjoy the activity’s also the gym is a plus

The staff and management is fantastic! Always helpful. The only trouble is the disrespectful tenants that leave garbage everywhere and speed down the street like it’s a freeway.

So far so good! Really like the management staff! Apartments are spacious and well kept. All the other residents have been friendly as well. All in all a good experience so far

There are quite a bit of things that are broken in my apartment. The water doesn't get hot, and the heater in one of the bedrooms doesn't work. my car got towed, without any notice that there was going to be plowing. I think it could be a better place if all the trash would be picked up...other than that i love the area, and i like how quiet the area is.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

My apartment was very clean & the pool was warm. The tunnel was warm to get to the pool. There was some garbage left on deck from previous tenant so 4 stars. Otherwise it'd be 5. Staff has been very kind & helpful.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

We love our apartment, very spacious, and great amenities. Owners of dogs can be a little disrespectful at times. But overall we love it here!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Friendly staff. Quick move in process an stress free. Apartment was nice an spacious and love the trails an underground tunnel for the pooln

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

The residents are friendly and so is the staff very nice apartments dog friendly nice amenities overall I’m very satisfied would defiantly recommend to another friend

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Everyone was amazing!! Easy going helpful. Apt. Are nice! Clean easy access. Pool is nice ! Underground tunnel is AMAZING!!! 24 hour work out is nice !

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

This is a good place to rent they are pet friendly. Kate is good people and goes out of her way to help you and make sure everything is good.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

It’s a nice place to live. Just had a few bad days when the door was not opening and we had to go around the building to get out or to get in

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Convenient location and a space that has everything I need. I like the closet space, fireplace, and deck. I would like access to more outside doors than just the one closet to my apartment for different entrance options.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I have lived here for 9yrs, been through 3 owners, 4 management groups, Andrew and Chris are doing an excellent job with tenants solving problems.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

The maintenance staff has been great! We also love the weekly breakfasts and the pizza part just shows how much the staff cares. Also, the cleaning crew does a great job at keeping the hallways and laundry room very neat and clean!