Glen at Burnsville

3.7

3.7

Rebecca
about 10 hours ago
My experience has been okay living here, I’ve had a lot of noisy neighbors and the management has been changing constantly and isn’t always great but I love my apartment layout and how unique it is and I love the amenities that I have.

Dylan
1 day ago
The building and management are horrible. Everything is broken and trashed. They never return phone calls or emails. Rent a nice townhouse for the same price as a studio here. ALOT of surprise charges that show up for rent.

Michelle
Unable to get things around complex that are needed. Have asked many times. Do like the residents for the most part. Wishing that more was done as far as keeping up the grounds.

Robin F.
I love living here but I think there should be more screening of people that move in here. The new staff are very friendly and the maintenance team are awesome they work so hard to keep this place running good. I think we should have a discount on our rent due to no amenities available because of the fire.

Keaton
I love living at Glen at Burnsville but residents leave garbage and unwanted furniture in the hallways and stairwell which can be embarrassing when I have company coming over

Tyaja
Our management and maintenance are a little on the slower side, we’ve been needing stuff fixed since we moved in, about a month ago now. Otherwise we love it

Amanda
Nice people. Good maintenance. Unfortunately ppl park in other people's garage spots often. Front door has been broken for over a week now. Only had one package stolen. Office staff are very nice. But office is closed randomly and the phone is almost never answered and voicemails are not returned.

Jasmine
Nice and respectful very helpful with anything I love how everyone get alone quite area I just love the place I happy to be here …. The ppl there are friendly

Karina
My experience has been Excellent , espectacular, sensational . The apartment is very nice cleaned. Staff is polite and friendly. It’s a quiet community. The apartment is close to the hwy and shopping centers. It make a great living experience for me and my family.

Mark
We still have a serious security problem as well as cleanliness of the whole campus. The laundry rooms are disgusting. Garage floors need to be power washed at least once a year, the dirt carries into the hallways which in turns makes the first impression very bad.