Glen at Burnsville

The customer service here is great and the employees have always been kind, patient, and helpful with any issues. The only issue I have are with tenants who are disrespectful; tenants here are constantly breaking and vandalizing property.
Well to start, lately there has been water dripping down in our garage ceiling for the last month, why ? I have no idea, but I do try to dodge it when driving under it, ha ha ha. Every night when I wash my dishes by hand, the water does NOT get hot, like most times, when I shower, ha ha ha. Is the joke on me, or on ALL of the tenants ? Trick or Treat..? I say this management is a Trick to take our Money and give us a definite unacceptable place to live ! Just my opinion !! P.S. we dont get hot water to wash our clothes either ! Lately, the plumbing is turned OFF monthly / or weekly for repairs ! I hope we have at least lukewarm water this winter.....
The apartments are great. But the property is in serious need of repair. The fire emergency exit sign is hanging off the ceiling by wires. The pipes leak in the basement garage grey water. And the halls all smell like pot.
Everything is always dirty. It also smells quite often. Our utilities are OUTRAGEOUS! Always cops around. We have had experiences with theft. It takes weeks to get things done in my unit.
1 star
Lots of changes, but still not where it should be. Covid has a made a difference, but lots of things have not been handled. We pay a lot of money for rent, but the outside of my apartment is kid of nasty.
great place to live , friendly stuff , a-lot of things to do here i personally love the inside pool you can go there anytime in the year its awesome
Burnsville you know when you get back north on the way home see what the weather looks good to me know how you are going to get the job done today thanks
Could be better and amenities update but working process. My car gone and bike and rent high but nice staff and police need to help more in area
The staff is awesome. They are very friendly and helpful. Everyone that lives around me has been super friendly. The building is nice and quiet so you don’t hear the people next door. The elevator is a little scary but other than that it’s been a good experience.
It great at the place very nice people. Nice outside space and apt are clean and updated. I love the look of the place and the place have a lot of good things to do.