I have moved to apartment on 15-Apr-2019. I had a great experience with office staffs. They are very helpful on any request. maintenance person is also very helpful. I am rating it 4* as the garbage in main gate on A building has not been picked up for last 3 days. Garbage bags are scattered in the side walk as the garbage collector is over-full.

The staff is wonderful. My apartment itself has a musty old cigarette smell that is terrible! The grounds are kept as nice as possible. Some of the tenants are slobs and disrespectful!

Large staff turnover, cleaning crew does not speak English so hard to communicate with. I have seen then was the floors with filthy water. Things not fixed as promised.

Very good apartments I like the investment and the staff are very nice and respectful. It’s also very quite and clean. I recommend it to everyone.

Very great staff, easy going willing to work with you on any and every thing you need, very pleased with the results when you put a maintenance request for something to be done.

It has been a good experience living here at Glen at Burnsville so far. We moved in March, there were some items that w weren't completed and they handled it.

Well management has gotten better with the residents , and I feel much safer in my new apartment and it is much cleaner they just need to work plowing more

I used to be a big fan of this apartment complex, but it has gone down hill fast. The community loves to advertise that it is dog friendly, but never restocks the pet waste bags or empty the pet waste trash cans. Trash overflows from the trash cans, and once the warm summer sun begins to hit it all day, it is going to be very smelly. The landscaping was beautiful, but they have not picked up any of the dead leaves from last winter so they are everywhere and the grass stands no chance to grow. There has been a water leak outside the laundry room for months, nothing has been done. I used to love bringing friends and family over, now I am embarrassed and try to get them inside my unit so they don't see any of the common areas.

I love my apartment. But the maintenance of the property is disappointing. It's always dirty outside, and the hallway walls and entry ways need to be cleaned

Used to be less expensive, and management was easier to work with in regards to rent payments. Also, we used to get an actual paper rent letter every month.

Have been here 4 years and 2 different buildings and it's fine if you want over priced with not enuf on staff to do anything and anything and I've had cars illegally towed and called cops for domestic violence down the hall and illegal drug activity in the parking lot and the grounds are very poorly kept and lots of trash and the dog poop bins over flow at weeks on end

Lots of ongoing maintenance issues. New company is trying hard to fix though. Wish they'd be more prompt. Cost of rent is quite high for the conditions of the building.

I love the ammeinites they offer here at Glen, I like that the pool is heated. I also like that they offer a outdoor pool and they have bbq areas set up for us as well. I also like that they offer the view of the small pond in the back.

Love my apartment. Wish the property itself was a bit cleaner. This winter the trash removal has been horrendous and the snow and ice removal or lack of has been dangerous

A little expensive and staff don’t get back to you right away. Overall a nice sized apartment, with card washing/dryer machines, and underground parking. Also great area to have a family bbq with pool in the summer !

I been living here for almost 5 years now coming In November of 2019. So many management changes so good management hasn’t really been established with all the changes but currently the new management is trying and at least now there is more parking but this place still need a lot more process to be a better management facility. We need newer washers and dryer and needs to be more cleaner cause it’s not cheap to live in these apartments....

Management is good maintenance staff is great.😌. Apt a good on the bus line good location. Has fitness center. Has 2 swimming pools indoors& outside

It’s extremely loud! I have notified the office and the police. Building is in much need of updates and security to insure a safe and comfortable living environment. I enjoyed the patio when we had gas grills and quiet neighbors. Location is what has kept me here.

Glen at Burnsville is a great place to live. The management staff goes above and beyond to help its residents. The maintenance staff is outstanding. They keep it clean and are quick to fix any issues.

I have issues sometimes but they have been corrected nice place to live.management are very nice some residents are very unsanitary in my building but not managements fault

Everyone is friendly. Most residents mainly keep to themselves. A con is on occasion residents can be loud in the hallway with their children.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Management is very poor here. Rarely hot water lucky if you get a lukewarm shower. Snow removal after a storm takes days and they don’t shovel the sidewalk. Consistently try to charge us extra fees on top of rent that shouldn’t even exist so we have to go down to the office EVERY SINGLE TIME. Package pick up is unorganized can never find packages and have lost several packages and they don’t ask for any form of ID when picking up?!?! When you send in a service request they take weeks to do it and when they come there is no notice and service guy just comes right in, no knock (illegal?). Definitely won’t be resigning my lease here.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I love all the updated features and all the amazing amenities!! The office staff are very friendly and knowledgable and the building is well maintained.

I like the view of my appartment and I also live the fact that when something brakes it gets fix right away, that’s what makes it different from other places. Thank you

I like the community rewards, as well as providing the chance to win five hundred dollars. The apartment complex has a very nice sauna and pool