Glen at Burnsville

3.8

3.8

I love it here . The location is very convenient to everything and I have a very nice view from my balcony. The I live on is very quiet and the laundry is across the hall.
People here are friendly. I enjoy living here for the most part but there’s a lot of police activity that goes on in c and D building. I would consider living here for another year
Wonderful staff but matainance is a bit slow. Also, a lot of residencent smoke weed. You can smell it in the parking lot and underground garage then in certain hallways in certain buildings.
Interior of room is satisfactory. Old building and not many updates. Could use a lot of updates everywhere. Not the cleanest, or the best looking. Its a place to sleep. Common areas such as pools, workout room, and billard/community room are nice and well maintained.
The building needs work. The lack of cleaning in the hallways really shows. Some people that live here don't pick up after they dogs. The staff is ok.
So far everyone that I've met have been very helpful and kind I've liked everything this far I would recommend anyone looking for a apartment to looking here
Too many cops coming around to defuse fights, drug deals, and shootings. The hallways smell bad and carper so stained and dirty! They charge too much for water for an appt. $84+ a month, more than what was paid at a 4 bedroom house. Bills are highly ridiculously. $50for any minor maintenance fee.
Nice neighborhood and quiet place and the front desk the people is polite and help with everything ,I love this place I feel peace and looks clean, it has everything like how I like
The experience lacks consistency and true attention to first impressions. What I mean is cleanliness first and then what's going on after hours within the community. Lack of following rules because there is no repercussion for breaking things and the care of common areas. There are a few residents that care enough to communicate, but if nothing happens after communicating those great residents simply mind their own business and quite sharing the problems.
Just moving into my new apartment needs a little love and clean up but I got it! The people I’ve met to help me get into this place are very nice and made sure I was good with everything before deciding.