Glen at Burnsville

3.7

3.7

Yesenia
about 24 hours ago
It was awesome I get my keys today for me to move in and finally start a new chapter in life with my two kids I appreciate everything u guys did to make this happen

Judy
I love the Glen. Going on my second year. Maintenance is excellent. It's quiet court yard is kept beautiful. Office staff are knowledgeable and polite. My only complaints are the hallways need improvement paint carpeting. Would be so much nicer. There's often garbage in elevator, laundry room and elevator and garage. Few improvements and it would be perfect.

Aaron
Its nice, I think that the staff are easy to get along with and willing to work with you if any thing is wrong with the unit, which is one of the most important things that I have been looking forward to in a apartment complex.

Elijah
The office staff is amazing always helpful and ive never had a negative interaction with them. However the maintenance team needs more people. I'm realizing their is only 5 or so guys that solve all our problems and can only do so much. They are all just as friendly as the office staff but I rarely see things getting fixed and when they do it's always done with a quick fix. Such as using ducktape to patch holes in walls. They are forced to find ways to cut corners so they can deal with the giant workload. If they had time to fix the issues the way they are ment to this place might actually look as unappealing as it does.

Wendy
I like the place it's nice will be fine to leave here it's not the much problem it's big space nice I like everything I have few days and I can say you can leave here with out problem with the neighbors

Michele
This apartment building is horrible some of the people are great but the rest are horrible and we even had car parts stolen out of the underground garage that we pay extra for every month

Mikayla
So far so good, was treated very nicely in the office and didn’t make it hard to ask for help if I didn’t understand something. Also explained things well to the point where I actually understand what was being said.

Keaton
about 2 months ago
I love my apartment because it's quiet and most of the residents are friendly. On the other hand the carpets in the hallway are gross and people leave their garbage and unwanted furniture everywhere

Larry
about 2 months ago
Is really nice living here my view is very nice but there are some things I do not like there's dog poop in the hallway way too much you guys going to have to address that you should have gotten carpet but I know it's dangerous walking on this floor a lot of cracks in the floor you guys have to get that fixed quick as possible someone can seriously get hurt your steps over here are pretty bad as well you guys expect for us to have our rent on time and you expect us to pay our rent me personally I expect to live in a decent place with nice carpet A-Reliable steps that's all I have for now.

Barbara
about 2 months ago
I like living here but we got tenants that don't listen people that don't live here swim in the pool they Park in the handicap when they're not handicapped the staff is great very friendly been here for 2 years like living here thought out but I don't like is people that can't pick up their dogs feces and they just leave it on the ground but otherwise the apartments are great just have disrespectful people that can't follow the rules what makes it hard for the people that do