Glen at Burnsville

It has been great with the unfortunate situations with my car. But the most of the people here in the community are great. The staff here has been amazing and great I've been here for four yrs and it's great.
Great excellent wonderful Excited I love living here everyone was nice and really professional and helpful as I walked in the door they welcomed me with open arms
We love it here. It's amazing. Thank you for this opportunity to join your community. My kids love that we now have our own place to call home.
Ariana was so great to show us around and how lovely the apartments are. She answered our questions and even gave us a pop which is a plus 😉.
The process was great. We got a tour of 3 different versions of 1 bedroom apartments got to see actual available units and a model so we could visualize what would fit. We couldn't get the application to work on our phone so we came in and got immediate help from staff. We had a couple questions during the application process and we got quick accurate answers. Our lease had a mistake, something I didn't understand and something we wanted changed. All of this was taken care of within a few hours. There was no wait to get our keys when we came to get them. When I request Find immediately so I could use the pool office staff didn't have them (maintenance cares for this) but I was given their FOB for the pool. Above and beyond, I could have waited another day to swim. Neighbors have been friendly. Sidewalks are shoveled. Hallways clean. It's been a good experience so far.
Loved the tour and the model apartment was gorgeous i can’t wait to move in next month. I hope my actual apartment is close to the looks of the model
The apartment is great, although our dishwasher didn't run upon move in and the moulding on the divider in the dining room isn't even attached. Also someone is parking in the garage space that we paid for. Other than that everything has been great!
I loved working with Arianna, she's amazing! She put my mind at ease for me and my family in our new home at Gen at Burnsville. I can't wait to start my new adventure in this community!
Have enjoyed working with all the staff that has helped to make my transition go as smoothly as possible.Looking forward to becoming part of the community at Glen at Burnsville.
The management staff is extremely caring and understanding which I appreciate! I love the spaciousness in the apartment! All of the amenities included are a bonus for the price compared to other places in Burnsville as well as qualifications because moving can be stressful and difficult but they made the process stress free and smooth!