Glen at Burnsville

3.8

3.8

Heather
Dirty common area's. Laundry rooms are discussing. Carpet in hallways is nasty. Packages get stolen from other residents. I have even had my mail box lock popped out as retaileation from neighbors.
Mark
New management has been hired, but no one had the courtesy to communicate like normal. It would be nice if the new management understood what customer service truly is.
Judy
The staff are always courteous and prompt to answer are requests. Maintenance people are efficient and friendly. The Glen seems to be improving and that is because staff works hard to improve our home we live in and environment. Miss Andrew who was always so nice.
Marianne
The only complaint I have is the garbage disposal in the laundry room its almost always full! And people are so reckless and gross they don't even try to accommodate it they just keep throwing garbage outside the garbage disposal 🤬🤬🤬😡🤬
Michele
I enjoy it here with my family, the walls are pretty thick so we dont hear the neighbors except when they are in the hallways. Also not a big fan of the place smelling like weed all the time, but other than that neighbors are really nice
Kaylin
The Glen is a nice warm place to live and raise your children here . I love my spacious updated unit. Everyone is friendly especially the leasing office.
John
Great management team friendly and helpful staff and hardworking easy-going and able to multitask problems Sam is always going that extra mile to make sure that you are very well taken care of
Barbara
Great place to live only thing is lazy people who can walk a few feet to take garbage out ! Been here little over a year and I like the amenities and staff are great and friendly and manitance is great !!
Victor
Me parecen unos apatamentos super limpio buena ubicacion y buen espacio y me gusta bastante aparte tiene todas las comodidades cercanas al apartamento como bomba de gasolina walmar y esas cosas
Dusty
I have never lived anywhere where all the residents are so nice and kind. A "good morning" or a "how you doin'" with a smile by every person I have come across.