Great staff and maintenance staff location is good I would recommend this to friend and family to live. Lot's of things to do here. Love the community night out

It’s family friendly and the maintenance are always ready to fix everything. They even have security to make sure that we are safe. If you wanna live in a safe environment and family friendly this is the place.

The apartment was in ok condition. Some amenities were not as good as others but we are happy to live on the third floor. The vaulted ceilings are very nice

Decent neighborhood, expensive for the quality of the apartment itself. Nice walking trails for pets which is a plus and the only reason I stay. Otherwise, a big issue with parking, specifically in the winter time. Glen charges monthly if you want an assigned spot in the garage. Oh and someone got murdered in the over flow parking lot so good luck going that route.

Nice and warm. The staff is friendly and very close to jobs can't wait to move and and get started for the new year. Kate is the best and appreciate all her help can't wait for the basketball room

I love my Apartment with The upgraded kitchen and screened in porch are amazing. And the new dog park is an added bonus. The grounds are beautiful.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Anytime I need maintenance they are always on time and they are very courteous. They aren't rude and they get the job done. It's very peaceful and the neighbors are nice. The office seems like they care about taking care of things that you have an conc

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I’ve lived here a month and enjoy my apartment so far. Already feels like home. A community and management accepting of my animals was my number one priority and here we have it

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Management nice. Some apartments need a serious make over. Need to continue having security patrol the parking lots a night. Just wish there was storage space.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Glen at Burnsville is a wonderful community with an even better staff!! Lots of great amenities!!! 10/10 2ould recommend living at the glen!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

So far I have not had any bad or stressful experiences. Anytime I have had a maintenance request, it was done the same day & the staff is always very friendly. The only things that I could say that would make living you're just a little better is having the buildings be stroller accessible for my toddler and paved walking paths around the building to easily get to the park area, dog run, and pond area easier with a toddler. And also over the last month the parking has been a little difficult so half the time and of having to walk from the entrance parking lot to my building in the middle of the night. But i have felt extremely comfortable and "at home" the entire time I've lived here. They have done a lot to upgrade the community and amenities since I've moved in. So living here has gotten better And better.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I gave 3 stars because I feel that the building isn’t as well maintained as it could be, and the washers and dryers are always breaking down.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Worst management we have EVER dealt with....They ran the property into the ground....Nothing gets fixed....Front door of our building has no lock on it....The underground garage is disgusting....garbage all over, leaking pipes, etc...

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I have lived here for about 15 months, I have never had any issues here with the people or any major maintenance problems. The leasing and management team have been great as well as all the maintenance guys. The only complaint I have is the grounds not being tended to / clean as they should be kept, in part that is residents and not cleaning up after their dogs!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Hello .is my review in this apts is very bad broken washing machines do not work for some day also es very dirty all time also mattresses everywhere also garbage too this very embarrassed I hope you got teke cere this please

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

The staff is very friendly, the units are pretty clean and spacious. Moving in was a relatively pain-free process, though I have to point out that the elevators might be a bit small for large furniture like sofa, mattress, etc. The hallway carpets aren't the cleanest in the world but I have never experienced any bad odors in the building, which is not something you can say about many other places in the area. Overall a fairly positive experience for me.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Office is available when I call. The staff is a friendly, knowledgeable, and pleasant. The staff is very helpful. The staff showed enthusiasm when showing apartments

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Applying was a good experience. Kate was very helpful and gave me all the information I needed in order to move in with my children as soon as possible

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Great place , management staff are very helpful . It’s very quite and relaxing place. Even maintained staffs are very helpful and nice . Thank you

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I have enjoyed living in this community for 5 years now. Management is always welcoming, even after having to pick up packages every day lol

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

I love living here! The neighbor hood is quiet compared to living by a highway or busy area. 9/10 recommend for this thosw king for a new home one home!

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Amenities are the best part about living at the Glen. Management is responsive and understanding. I forgot to pay my rent before going on vacation and left management a voicemail attempting to pay by credit card. Even though they didn't accept my attempted payment, they waived my late fee. My parking lot is always full of cars without registration stickers. I have seen and heard mice in my apartment. I requested an exterminator come in but they never did. I was electrocuted twice by a short circuit in my kitchen and maintenance fixed it. I moved in and my oven had a broken display, it was replaced with an oven with a stove that can't get hot enough to boil water. My neighbors below me are constantly shaking my floors somehow. There is always trash in the parking lot. Tenants let their dogs urinate and defecate in the hallways. Youths often smoke marijuana in the parking lot. Tenants are always clogging up the garbage chutes and leaving their garbage in the laundry room. The water quality is poor.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

This is a pretty ok place to live. Some improvements could be made. Enforcement of permit parking, picking up dog poop and other community rules is lacking.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Great neighborhood and great environment!! Was easy to move in. Loved the pool set up area and the workout room. The apartment is close to everything like the supermarket, playground and restaurants.

Reply from Glen at Burnsville

Solid apartments. Old but solid. Good neighborhood, close to everything in Burnsville and right no 35w. Upkeot and maintained. Management is very helpful and respectful.