Glen at Hidden Valley

3.1

3.1

Vito
Everything is great! I have nothing to complain about, I love living in the community and I plan on being here for a long time. Thank you for everything!

Hendrika
3 start mainly cuz I have had a great time staying here, but I've had a few problems with my apartment that you guys have fixed which is great

Ryan
I really appreciate the calm and respectful neighbors and property management. Grounds are well kept and the apartment appliances are excellent.

Katherine
It's quite, centrally located, very fair rent The staff very friendly and helpful! I've The fact that you pay everything beginning of the month and no worries after.

America
Been here like 2 weeks so far so good. Quiet neighbors I hardly see anyone in the halls. Looks pretty clean hoping my opinion remains a positive one the longer I live here then I’d definitely give it 5 stars.

Brenda
Front desk doesn’t answer your calls or messages, even after they completely change the staff. It snowed very bad on Dec 31,2022 and they have yet come to clean up the ice skating rink we have as a parking lot here at building 5. Which is very dangerous to try to get from our building to our cars.

Lorraine
1 star
3 weeks ago I went into the office, the girl at the desk was very friendly and helpful and I believed that they would actually follow through with fixing my problem. Which is my bathrooms sink on/off handle is stripped and doesn't work. Also. 2 years ago I requested a hallway door and told her about that as well. She said it was no problem they would be by in the next 2 days. As I said that was nearly a month ago. I'm very handy and don't like to complain, so I've fixed all if the things that have come up myself. I don't like to rate with stars unless it's amazing... Thank you for listening!

Emily
It’s cool, sometimes it sucks when utilities go out or I can’t get in the building because of the badge thing not working. Other than that it is alright living here

Taylor
I do like living here the one thing that does bother me is I moved from the 3rd floor and transferred to the first floor. We kept the apartment in amazing condition. I was never provided a sheet on what was damaged, but I was told I was owed back 899$ on the deposit. It’s been over 3 months and I still have not received it. It’s making me feel like they want me to give up on it which I’m not going to do. Inflation is very high and family’s need money that is owed to them

Heidi
Rent price increase again for the next following year. If they are going to be raising rent, then they should be putting that money back into the complex. opening the gym back up again, fixing the pool for the other bldg, repainting the parking lot numbers, those are just the tip of the iceberg.