Glen at Lakewood

3.2

3.2

Sierra
Really no complaints. Management is on top of everything and the maintenance team is super helpful and quick with getting to any complaints or repairs

Amanda
My time here has been nice, I love the pool the bbq area is another nice feature the people are friendly my only problem is the portal I can never get in it.

Mariana
Just because someone go and tell you something about a resident doesn't mean that's a truth. Before to take that word like a real truth, you need to check out First!

Kenneth
Management and the maintenance team are all fantastic! From the moment I walked in The Glen at Lakewood to tour, to when I signed my lease, to moving in… everything has been such a seamless process and I’ve felt at home from the start!

Simone
The leasing process was easy, very straight forward. Once approved I was able to pick the unit that was best for me. I love the space my unit offers and how close I am to everything. There were a couple of things wrong upon moving in, but the office was fast at resolving my issues.

Taylor
Pretty good so far. Rocky start with our move in and apartment not being ready but they were accommodating and great! We have had a great time since living here and maintenance is always quick to help.

Christopher
So far I’ve experienced nothing but good things. A Great management and maintenance crew. Beautiful unit and building. And an excellent complex in general.

Eric
i REALLY LIKE LIVING HERE BUT THERE ARE FEW ITEMS THAT GET ME FRUSTRATED.. Hot water goes out more than it should, mainitance staff is always short staffed. Snow removal is always a challenge. Love the management.

Lenora
I am a new resident here but I have been treated with nothing but respect from all of the office staff. Crystal and Sophia were both very helpful and kind during the move-in process. I have other family members that live in this community as well and I would highly recommend it to others!

Rachelle
The staff is terrible. If you want a washer and dryer that works go somewhere else. Also the only person that gets stuff done is Crystal. Love her