One thing...I just wanted to say! I thought the pool party was so very nice. I have never lived in a community that was so generous. The food was wonderful and Daniel and Alexia were so accommodating. Thank you so much for the opportunity to meet other people that live near me. Pamela Christmas

I moved in on July 2nd and I’m loving it. Nice environment, quiet neighbors and great management. Everything is clean, if you have an issue with anything, the maintenance guys come within 48 hours to fix it. I can’t complain! I love this place so far

I totally love this place! It is weird having upstairs neighbors again but that's ok. I love the entire complex and the feel of it, it's so homey!

Just moved in last week but so far we really like the complex. Every one was very helpful and nice. There seems to be regular resident events that look fun.

I don’t like the $21 service fee to pay my rent online. That’s unheard of. Have had 3 brown recluses in our apartment in the first 3 days we have been here. Parking is bad, so I opted for a $70 garage. Otherwise the leasing staff has been great.

The maintenance team is great. They always answer service requests quickly, and have offered to help when they notice people struggling. I also love that the community is so pet friendly!

Staff has been helpful and friendly. I enjoy the monthly events and sense of community. Apartment smells like previous resident's pet and pool wasn't clean

This place really has a great community. It's very clean and well equipped. Neighbors aren't loud and obnoxious. This place really feels likes home for me and my fiance!

I really enjoy living at the Glen Apartments, the office staff and maintenance men are wonderful people and very helpful. The grounds and apartments are always being kept up and looking nice.

Super friendly neighborhood! It's been very quiet so far too! Love the staff. Love the apartments. There is way more storage/ room then any other one we looked at. It already feels like home.

Loving it so far! What a friendly community and nice home! I love how cozy it is and friendly the staff here is as well. Thank you so much!!

The staff and my neighbors are awesome! It is very quiet here! The community seams to share an equal amount of respect towards each other. Great place to live!

I have just moved in and been here for a few days, but I love it. The common areas are well maintained, the staff is super helpful and the neighbors I have met are all fantastic. My dog Freya loves the huge dog park and has already made a few new furry friends. Walking around the community and seeing everyone's porches decorated made me feel good about the community. This is your home and I am more than happy that is is mine now as well.

Very impressed. Lovely location. Responsive staff. I like being at home. The staff takes pride in their work and it shows. The Glen at Polo Park really provide their residents with a classy environment.

Living here has been great so far! Friendly staff and neighbors! I love seeing how dog friendly everyone is. I'm excited to check our the pool and fitness center soon!

The apartment itself I like. I just really really wish parking was different. Also can appreciate the dogpark that’s here. Don’t get to visit much but Milo loves it.

Everything has been great. I love living here so far. Amenities have been amazing, quiet location is good, and maintenance has always fixed any issue.

Very friendly leasing staff. They were able to accommodate my hectic move time table and help set up everything for me. Would definitely recommend using Daniel C.

Great community to live in! By far the best apartment complex in the area for the money. I think the staff here is excellent and knows everyone by name.

The staff and the neighbors have been very friendly. The complex and the grounds are very clean and well kept. Parking is a problem. Majority of the spaces are covered and reserved.

So far I am so happy with everything!! Beautiful area and friendly people. Surrounding area is always kept clean and the staff is very friendly.

So far everyone is extremely nice. Everyone in the office is very knowledgeable. Everything is clean and well maintained. Will write back in 6 months to give an update.

The Glen at Polo Park is a great apartment complex! My fiance and I and our dog moved in a couple of weeks ago, and we love it so far. I would definitely recommend.

We had a lot of trouble getting things together to move in, but the office staff here is amazing and made it so easy and were very helpful. Love it here!!

A little bit rough getting started with the moving process, but Daniel made our experience easy along with the rest of the staff. Love being here.