We have loved living here. They respond quickly to maintenance request. They are always facilitating apartment hang outs which is nice. Very pet friendly.

My sister lived at polo apartments when she was it college , always love the inside ‘ first apartment we moved into it’s so nice & quite definitely love it ❤️

Overall we had a great experience! We are only moving because we are building a house. The management is great. And the maintenance team is quick to respond to issues. I do wish they were a little more updates, but they are working on that and has some renovated apartments available. I love how dog friendly the community is and how quiet the complex is. I would definitely recommend The Glen to my friends and family.

Great place to live, very nice and great location. Have lived here several months office staff is great and helpful. Like the get to gathers to meet other people.

My wife and I enjoy it here. I suppose one of the main things that we don't like, is that it takes so dang long to get to all of the places we enjoy.

My apartment at glen at polo park is extremely nice and well kept. I signed a lease for the Mercer style apartment and i have loved it since day 1. Glen at polo park is an extremely nice place to be and can’t wait to see what the future holds.

I have been living in Glen for little bit over two weeks. My experience of living here has been great so far. Maintenance is responsive and usually can get the request done on time

I’m a new resident at the Glen but I’m my short time here, I’ve been welcomed by a great staff and friendly neighbors. I believe I’ve made a great choice in leasing with the Glen!

Very first apartment here and I love it! Great neighborhood and amenities. Maintenance is quick to fix what is needed. Neighborhood is kept cleaned

it's a pretty quite place not a lot goes on. there are a few things that can be improved, like, more free parking would be nice. most of the apartments need a little updating like the carpets and the water heaters are sad first they don't get hot enough and then you have about 5 mins before you are taking a ice cold shower, don't try to take a bath because you will be greatly disappointed. there are huge puddles out in front of some of these apartments when it rains, mainly in front of building 19, when it rains you better have boots or you are losing a shoe or ruining them to get to your apartment. I don't know why I am typing this out because it's not going to be read anyways. just wasting my time

Great community at The Glen. Maintenance is superb and always fast to respond. Lots of activities that managing staff puts together for residents.

I love this place! It’s been a great place to live and I will resign a lease. I love the gym indoor asker all court and pools. The free WiFi

In my opinion, the complex needs to go digital. Paper notifications on the door is old school. If that is a legal requirement, then do the digital communications too. A text message or email to go along with the paper notification. Also, take out the old game stuff in the game room and put in some free to play arcades! These items are not deal breakers. I love this complex and plan on staying here a while. It is nice and quiet

I cannot speak enough of the huge help the Management & Maintenance Teams are ANY time they are needed! I moved here sight unseen in mid 2018 & cannot be happier!

So far everything has been amazing! The move in process is was very easy compared to what I thought it would be! I am very excited to see the other aspects of this community!

Overall a good experience. Moved in rather quick. We have only been in our apartment for 3 day now. We have two pups. The apartment is nice and cozy!

So far so good. I have only lived here a week but everything seems to be kept up with pretty well. Minimum noise around me. And the staff has been very friendly!

I cant start my washer and they didnt give the maintenance number. The place is super cold and I got sick my first week. It seems great but right now I’m really frustrated

Just moved in about a month ago but so far it's been a great community! Very dog friendly and the dog park is amazing! My only complaint would be lack of parking and unused cars/motorcycles taking up spaces. But compared to other communities around, you get a quiet, nice community at a great price. Would definitely recommend!

Very quiet complex. Very nice interiors. Much larger apartment than expected. Parking is the only thing that I think could be improved, uncovered spaces are hard to find at times.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded. I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else. I love that this apartment complex isn't in the middle of town.

Love everything, it is a great place to live. Glen polo has all the amenities that we were looking for and more. The office staff was great. Thank you

The staff frequently host community events like dinners and game nights. It is really nice have a couple random nights every so often where I don’t have to cook dinner. Every request I’ve put in to have something fixed has been completed quickly and the maintenance staff always goes above and beyond to help. The community is quiet and has nice amenities ( 2 pools and a small gym)

The staff had been amazing and so helpful during the entire process of moving in! The feeling of community is even better and i cannot wait to meet all my neighbors.

We just moved in Thursday, and already, we feel like we are home here. The staff have been incredibly friendly and helpful, and the residents we have met so far have been incredibly nice.