Staff is friendly. Neighbors are awesome. Amenities are great. Parking is okay but could be better. Looking forward to the nacho night with neighbors.

The apartments are very nice and the staff is amazing. The maintenance staff is always quick on responding to service requests. Lately I have noticed more dog poop left in the lawn which is more on the residents with dogs then it is on the staff. But I wish my kid could run safely in the grass.

I have enjoyed living here so much! I would not want to be anywhere else! I've never lived in an area where I had so much space in my apartment and I am so thankful!

Community is great! It's been a crazy but great experience so far of living here! Has great animties and if I have a problem the mantnice guys are on it. But my family and I love living here so far.

Everyone is really nice. If we need something fixed, maintenance is quick about it. They have monthly events which is awesome! Love the atmosphere and area we live in!

Very quiet. I love my apt. I’m on the first floor. It’s clean and very cozy. No loud noises or wild parties going on. My neighbors are friendly but keep to themselves. Just the way I like it. Can’t wait till it warms up to see what else the glen at polo park has to offer

The Glen is by far the best apartment complex I’ve ever lived in. The property is well kept, the staff is attentive to our needs, and the neighbors are incredible.

Great place to live! Well maintained. Residents are friendly but keep to themselves. Building maintenance is superb! Apartment management is always helpful and proactive.

I've only lived here a week but the staff is super friendly and so are the neighbors. I asked for my door to be fixed and 10 minutes later they came and fixed it. The walls aren't thin, so I don't hear what my neighbors are doing which is nice. I really love it here so far!

We have lived here for more than 8 years. We have enjoyed the clean, quiet atmosphere. The management team is kind and helpful. The maintenance crew answers requests promptly and are always very helpful.

Residents aren't caring for the grounds like they used to. Dog owners aren't picking up fecal matter and leave trash outside of their apartments for days on end.

I just moved in a couple weeks ago and everything has been great. The application process was handled very quickly and professionally by the staff. We had very minor discrepancies about the apartment upon move in and they were handled within the next couple of days. Very pleasant move in experience for sure!

Staff and residents are super friendly! I love the community forum. I love how open the complex is with animals! Complex is quiet and it feels very private which I love. The apartments are amazing too!

It’s been a great experience staying here. The amenities are great, the dog park is a huge plus to let the pups run around. The staff are pretty easy to talk to and get things taken care of if there are any problems, and most of the neighbors are quite friendly.

Love living here so far. The only thing it's missing is a park for kids. The staff is welcoming and friendly. Cant wait to try out all of the amenities.

This is my first time living in an apartment complex, I was nervous at first. I quickly realized how kind and welcoming The Glen at Polo park staff was. We've had a few maintenance issues since moving in and the maintenance team is always very kind and helpful. I have no complaints, this is a really nice place to live.

Nice place to live, staff is great. Only problem is parking! Yes you can pay for parking but if you don’t want to, you have to park all over the place! The game room in the club house is a downer! Wanted to play pool, no pool sticks!!! Wanted to play darts, no darts! Clubhouse available to use 24hrs and yet nothing available.

Love the apartment overall. Nice location, though the farm across the street sometimes makes the air not so fresh. I enjoy the quiet atmosphere. Very nice amenities. Helpful staff.

Brooke was very helpful during the application and leasing process. She answered all our our questions and found us an apartment which fit our temporary needs and budget. Our apartment has plenty of space and storage.

It’s a pretty nice community. There are a few things that need adddressed. There needs to be more free parking and the rent for a one bedroom apartment is ridiculous. I’m paying $725 for a one bedroom that looks like it hasn’t been updated in a hot minute inside. I can’t take a bath ever cause the water does not stay hot enough or long enough to even put enough water in the tub to cover your foot. We will be moving on soon because what I pay in rent here I can be using to pay for a mortgage.

Best place to live in Bentonville. Staff is amazing and super nice. Been living here for 2 years and even tho it’s not a house it definitely feels like home.

The neighborhood is quiet and well taken care of. Maintenance requests are always completed quickly and the office staff is always friendly and helpful.

I think this is a great place to live! My wife and son love it too! Great staff that go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I love the amenities

My experience so far has been great. We love it here. It is really such a great and quiet community. I am so glad we chose to come live here.

My husband and I moved in April 2018 and we have made this our home now. The office and team here are wonderful and will help with any need. I love the fact it is a apartment community but feels like a neighborhood and we have these kind of things. I would I have two favorite things here at Glenn Polo Park. The pool and fireplace.