We recently moved here from California and the The Woodlands made the process so easy. We love our new home. It is so spacious and beautiful. We are so happy we chose to The Woodlands to be our new home.

Reply from The Woodlands

The ladies in the leasing office were amazing! They showed us our apartment like 5 times in 2 days! Moving in was very easy and the fact that they have rewards points is awesome! Our apartment is very nice and neat, our updated 1 bed 2 baths and a loft is definitely better than our last place. Thank you for helping us get moved in !

Reply from The Woodlands

It’s such a pleasure living here. The grounds are tidy, it’s quiet and paying rent is so user-friendly. Also great seeing staff on an almost daily basis, we’re not just an apartment number here.

Reply from The Woodlands

We’ve now been living here for 4 months and are still loving it! The staff is quick to help and resolve any issues we have. Also, love having an Amazon hub locker and not having to worry about packages left unattended when we’re away.

Reply from The Woodlands

The Woodlands is the best complex I’ve lived in. You get the most space for your money, the community is solid, and the staff is always helpful and on top of things. 5 stars easy.

Reply from The Woodlands

This is an awesome clean place of residence. The units have beautiful high ceilings and are carpeted throughout. The pool is open all year. And the staff is friendly and helpful with anything that we need assistance with.

Reply from The Woodlands

The staff here are amazing! They have made me feel so welcome. Any questions or repairs were taken care of same day. I love the layout of the loft style apartments! The area is quiet for how close you are to the freeway, and we hardly hear our neighbors either.

Reply from The Woodlands

I've enjoyed my stay here so far. I really like the location. It's close to safeway and costco as well as I-205 and 1-5. The facilities are great too, the gym got recently upgraded!

Reply from The Woodlands

Great customer service and fast response rate, and awesome location. Unique floor plans something you could really come home too. Enjoyed the tour now I'm ready to be living here.

Reply from The Woodlands

Living in The Woodlands has been a good experience overall. We absolutely love the interior of our home and how modern it looks. Hands down, it has been one of the nicest looking apartments we have ever lived. It was also impeccably clean when we moved in which we are still - to this day - incredibly grateful for. The staff have been nothing short of amazing in working with them. They have made things so easy and helped with any problems that have occurred during our residency. The amenities are good - there is a pool and a new workout room that is beautiful. The exterior of the homes have been newly painted and updated as well which gives this complex a modern feel. The location is good and bad - the property is sandwiched between 2 busy roads so there is a lot of noise pollution. There should be more trees surrounding the borders of the complex to block the noise and the smog coming in from all the traffic. The neighborhood is The Woodlands’ biggest challenge I believe. I don’t think it’s a problem yet, just a challenge. While we know a lot of awesome people from here, unfortunately not all the residents follow the rules about smoking and they don’t seem to take a lot of pride in helping care for the cleanliness and upkeep of the complex. Hopefully that changes. We should all take pride and ownership of our community. However, despite this, we love it here. It is home. I would recommend it to others. Every community has its challenges and unlike many others, The Woodlands has a lot going right for it and is on the right path.

Reply from The Woodlands

The unit is very nice and we were able to get a parking space close to the unit. Our cats also like all the windows and sunlight so all is going well.

Reply from The Woodlands

Beautiful community, awesome amenities, gorgeous apartments. A management staff that makes you feel welcome the minute you walk in the door. Come check out the Woodlands, you won't be disappointed!

Reply from The Woodlands

It’s been such a great experience! The neighbors are nice, the staff is friendly, and the whole community is calm and relaxing! Our apartment is also a great size for my wife and two kids and we all absolutely love it!

Reply from The Woodlands

Quality neighborhood. Friendly and professional staffs always greets with smiles from office agents, maintenance and management. Close to shopping areas. And very peaceful.

Reply from The Woodlands

I enjoy living here, management is pretty accommodating. Maintenance is great and always fixes everything I request. MY neighbors suck but that's no ones fault. I dislike the fact that you have to pay for parking, you should be able to have one parking place with your apartment. Besides that I enjoy being here, I like the area and I like management/Maintenance.

Reply from The Woodlands

Absolutely love The Woodlands. The staff make you feel right at home as soon as you come in the door. They are happy to answer any and all questions you might have. The apartments are spacious and beautiful!

Reply from The Woodlands

This is the best apartment I have ever lived in. My family & I ♡ The Woodlands! The units are beautifully renovated. The lofts are amazing. The maintenance and leasing office employees make this the best place to live in Vancouver!

Reply from The Woodlands

Haven't moved in yet but the staff has been very friendly and very helpful. Can't wait to move in this weekend! Paige is the best. Thank you for all your help!

Reply from The Woodlands

Lived here for a year and a half. Very satisfied with Apartment and complex amenities. Staff very efficient. Grounds very well cared for. Maintenance i s responsive.

Reply from The Woodlands

Great location, wonderful staff, and good amenities. The office and maintenance staff are actually responsive and care about what they do. Not too far away from Costco or Safeway. Close to 205 and I-5.

Reply from The Woodlands

This place is great we moved in about 6 months ago and have had a great time . Everyone’s so friendly and the maintenance staff knows you by name it’s Makes it feel more secure Here . The girls up front are alway good for helping if any questions or problems arise, and in a quick manner which is nice . Thanks sooo much

Reply from The Woodlands

I love the apartment layout and having a loft. It gives us the perfect space for our kids. I wish we had patio storage and a parking spot closer to our building. Besides that, it’s great. The neighborhood is relatively quiet too which is great for kids and not worrying about noise at their early bedtime.

Reply from The Woodlands

Very pleased with the office staff. Very willing to keep the tenants up to date with upgrades and any inconvenience we may occur. Maintenance is always here as soon as they can. 5/5

Reply from The Woodlands

The Woodlands is a great community and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Very dog friendly community! We love that our backyard is facing trees and a nice grass area.

Reply from The Woodlands

I love these apartments! They are beautiful inside and out. It’s a nice quiet community with great management. Any time we have maintenance issues they are right on it. Keep up the good work!