I love these apartments! They are beautiful inside and out. It’s a nice quiet community with great management. Any time we have maintenance issues they are right on it. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Woodlands

It’s been a nice time. Quiet, family oriented place. When we had a major leak in the bathroom the maintenance manager was very accommodating and pleasant. Any problem we had was handled professionally and quickly. Would recommend this place to people.

Reply from The Woodlands

Pleased with the staff and as long as rent does not keep going up. We plan on being here a long time. No complaints from us. The neighbors are quiet and on the lower level quiet for the most part.

Reply from The Woodlands

This is an excellent community in a great location! The grounds are kept up very nicely. The staff and maintenance are wonderful to work with!

Reply from The Woodlands

We are new residents and have so far had a pretty great experience. The apartment is great and comes with awesome amenities. We have the loft apartment and the space is amazing. The ladies is the office are very helpful and the guys that came to fix the few things we needed to fix were also helpful. We have had very few issues so far.

Reply from The Woodlands

Great place, quiet and well maintained. Still some issues to park time to time, Need More available parking spots. Trash/recycling could be better/cleaner

Reply from The Woodlands

Quiet living space, I love it! Pretty dog friendly as well. Good maintenance and landscaping work. They’ve been renovating the place, it’s looking great!

Reply from The Woodlands

I love living at The Woodlands. The girls in the front desk are really helpful and accommodating while the handyman, Johnny goes above and beyond.

Reply from The Woodlands

I enjoy everything for the most part. There is a big dumpster that people just throw garbage into that lays around, but I enjoy being here for the most part. The people are nice and the staff is fantastic.

Reply from The Woodlands

We love the management and community here, parking alittle tight but that is apartment living..pool is wonderful this year. Jules and Paige are awesome also Johnny and his helper are amazing. Always quick to fix everything that's wrong

Reply from The Woodlands

Moving here was an effortless experience. With the help of Paige and Jewels, we found our home quickly. Also, the handyman Johnny was amazing! He was immensely helpful!

Reply from The Woodlands

Renewal of lease quick and easy. Jewels and Paige are great ready available to meet residents needs. Johnny as well in maintenance gets the job done. Looking forward to another year here.

Reply from The Woodlands

So far I like it's nothing to complain about yet acceppt the parking lot it's some what dificult to park but I manage love the pool and gym!

Reply from The Woodlands

I love this place!!!! The staff is the best!!! They treat you with respect. They never act like you are putting them out. They are always helpful. I just actually signed my 3rd lease here with them. I hope you will love them as much as I do

Reply from The Woodlands

Have lived here for 3 years and love it! The office always has fun activity’s for the holidays including Easter Egg Hunts and Christmas Party’s. Never have had a problem and love living here!

Reply from The Woodlands

Great place to live, amazing area, attentive and caring staff, and just peaceful. Have not had any complaints for the full 1 year we have lived at the apartment. Highly recommended especially for a first time experience!

Reply from The Woodlands

I’ve lived in multiple apartment complexes and Golfside/Woodlands has been the best hands down. They’re communicative, on top of things, and the neighborhood is always friendly.

Reply from The Woodlands

Re signed our lease, this month, very happy with management and maintenance. Looking forward to another year. Parking has improved but still needs work. But as soon as avaible we got a spot close of our building.

Reply from The Woodlands

This is a good community in a great location. The staff is wonderful to work with and very helpful! The grounds are kept up nicely and clean.

Reply from The Woodlands

Quite neighborhood, good staff workers are very consistent. Been here for almost a year and it’s a great transitional place to be at if you want to stay or if you don’t know where you want to go yet.

Reply from The Woodlands

I’ve had to apartment search from NYC via internet and Jewels has been such a great help every step of the way. Always answering questions I have and always so kind

Reply from The Woodlands

We've lived here for awhile, overall everything here is pretty good. The updates have been nice, new gym and office, clean pool and hot tub, the deposit is more than reasonable. Rent and utilities can be spendy especially if you don't use much water or have a lot of garbage. Community is nice, convenient and close to a lot of things to do.

Reply from The Woodlands

The Woodlands has a great location and wonderful amenities. The staff is very responsive and maintenance is timely and efficient. Overall a great spot

Reply from The Woodlands

Great place and a great location! Love that it is right across the street from a golf course as I am an avid golfer. Also love that they allow pets because I am a dog lover. One of the only places I could find in the area with air conditioning, which is a HUGE plus with the amount of hot weather we have had in recent summers.

Reply from The Woodlands

Some neighbors are jerks towards dogs especially when they did nothing wrong. Other than that, I'm enjoying living here. The staff, home space, & location is great.