The Woodlands

4.4

4.4

Patrick
We love living here! Any maintenance issues have been resolved quickly, and gone above and beyond as well. Everyone is super friendly and we feel like we made a great decision choosing The Woodland.

Abigail
The Woodlands is a pleasant place to live with great staff and convenient amenities such as an Amazon lock box and Fitness Center with pool. I would recommend The Woodlands to anyone in the area.

Cassidy
3 months ago
We have lived here since August and so far everything has been phenomenal! I marked down half a star only because of the maintenance side of things. Maintenance is great and beyond friendly but we were provided with inadequate information a few times due to some employee change around, which is totally understandable, but I believe 4.5 stars is what I believe The Woodlands has in our books so far. Paige has been AMAZING, the ground are always kept up (however I have noticed some dog poop build up around our building lately unfortunately but that's on residents and not solely put on The Woodlands. I would like to see it disappear one day though if at all possible while grounds are being done but again, not on The Woodlands). So far life has been great here and we're so happy to call this place home. The Woodlands office, if you see this, you guys are amazing and thank you - truly - for all you do!

Alea
3 months ago
Easily one of the nicest and safest neighborhoods I’ve lived in the last five years, very happy to be a new Resident here at the Woodlands! 😊

Shiaian
3 months ago
Paige is amazing . She had been a really big help with amy issues I have had and very accommodating when it comes to serving the residents !

Connie
3 months ago
quiet and comfortable love my parking spot glad I am here happy to keep to myself and not interrupt neighbors like the mail delivery altho never used the other delivery portals

Nicole
4 months ago
I’m going to renew my lease. I must like it here in the wooded area with the offered amenities and great staff. Sometimes living under people is a challenge but it’s a nice place to live.

Patrick
4 months ago
We took a gamble on this place since we couldn’t check it out ahead of time and honestly I don’t think it could have gone better. The people who work here are so nice and responsive. The neighbors are quiet and the place itself is very well kept. We love it here!

Abigail
4 months ago
The staff at the leasing office has always been respectful, accommodating, and flexible. Very rare in the renting world! The maintenance staff is always prompt and helpful. The amenities are a great bonus and parking is never an issue.

Eric
4 months ago
We continue to enjoy living here at The Woodlands. The new modeled pool area looks great. The office staff and maintenance staff are terrific and accessible when needed.