The Woodlands

4.3

4.3

We have a great community here at The Woodlands! Everyone is very friendly and the Staff does an amazing job! They care about the residents!
I have have lived here for about 6 months now. My husband and I are in the loft floor plan and could not be more happy with our experience. We have lived in many apartment complexes, and the staff here cannot be beat. Maintenance is on top of their game, so friendly, and amazing with our dogs. Office staff made moving here a breeze, and they have continued to be helpful in multiple circumstances. Every encounter with them, I end up staying around just to chat because they are so like-able. If you are looking for casual and clean place to live, where your well-being and comfort are the priority, I highly recommend this place. I prefer this environment over the stuffy vibe of more expensive places. The gym and pool are the best maintained I have ever seen, as well.
Everything at the Woodlands is amazing! The staff and maintenance crew deserve a special shout out as they are always so nice and helpful! The maintenance guys actually know us by name and know which apartment is our right away if I mention there’s a problem! This place is home my family! :)
Can’t seem to be on top of people parking in other peoples parking spots, won’t tow cars away when I pay for the spot. Other than that, their a good apartment complex
Despite current circumstances, I am excited to be living here and experiencing the neighborhood. I can't wait to be able to use the fitness center and swim area.
Super quiet!! You never hear anyone! The staff is very friendly!! The parking isn’t bad. Love the high ceilings. The Amazon hub is really nice when you get packages!
The management here are refreshing peoples Response to any need is quick and mature. They do all the work for you and are so very helpful, the exercise unit is clean and the newest equipment. Also the floor plans are nice
The management is excellent and address problem as soon as they are able. NIce to see Johnny now has help. Whom is very efficient. We have seen improvement every year. Expecting to sign new lease soon.
The only thing I don’t like is that you have to buy a parking spot and if you don’t, it’s hard to find parking most of the time. Besides that, we really like the apartment. Our apartment has the loft which makes a perfect playroom for the kids. It’s the perfect amount of space and we don’t hear noise from our neighbors either which is good.
Great community and a great location to live at. It’s been a good 4 years living here! Could use some more cleaning overall around the apartments and maybe more equipment inside the Gym, but other than that, a great place to live.