Gossett on Church

So far my time here at the Gossett has been good. I haven’t met anyone due to covid times but I’m hoping that can change in the future! Overall the experience has been good so far.
Living at The Gossett is great! Amazing location and staff is great!! With all the new buildings being built my view has changed for the better. Moved in 1/19 and plan to renew my lease. Can’t wait to see what The Gossett has in store for their residents in the new year.
I love the gossett! I’ve lived here for about 3 months and have had no problems - maintenance comes quickly when needed. The courtyard is so beautiful and makes for a chill night on the balcony.
Apartment is great. Wish there was a better place for dogs to use the bathroom and more doggie bag stations so people would clean up more. Upstairs noise is very audible. Can hear their tv, which makes me sad.
Not much control with the noise but overall a good experience. There has to be more Efficiency with fixings in the apartment, but besides that it’s been great.
The Gossett has such a caring staff, always willing to help any way they can. No matter if it’s to answer your email promptly or a quickly resolved maintenance issue.
No events, kinda boring. really no sense of community. I'm sure that changes when there isn't a pandemic, or when it's summer and the pool and other areas are more utilized, but still.
The neighborhood is amazing but I would suggest our property step it up when it comes to cleanliness and maintenance. Things get broken such as the landscaping at the entrance and never gets assessed. It honestly looks so trashy to guests that our hallways are a mess and the grounds are not kept.
The Gossett is a great community. The improvements that have been made are excellent and I can’t wait to see what else they have in the works!
People are letting their dogs urinate on the fifth floor outside the garage door. It has happened everyday for at least a month. Its disgusting and it smells terrible