Gossett on Church

Great location with easy access to both the Gulch and Downtown. Spacious units and sleek finishes. Plenty of parking. New gym updates are much appreciated!
Amenities could be bigger with more control. Maintenance is quick and easy however and staff are pleasant. Noise can be heard around my unit, stronger walls or soundproof windows would've been a nice touch as we're right by the highway!
I’ve officially been here a total of 10 days and I must say I love it. Location, mail room is so clutch, parking is great bc it’s free 😏. Overall I’ve had no problems whatsoever!
I decided to renew my lease and it was a great decision. Everyone in the front office is extremely helpful and really care about the residents.
I really enjoy living here! Recently, the maintenance staff have had to come by to fix a couple things in my apartment. They have been extremely courteous and quick!
Very nice apartment complex in a great location. The hallways and rooms are all very clean. Gated parking garage to feel safe in. The staff is helpful and friendly!
It’s been awesome so far. It’s always quiet. I didn’t get the view that I wanted with the wrap around balcony but I have an excellent view of the night skyline as well as being away from The noisy traffic with the exterior lofts
Not bad. Only thing is my key fob hardly works to anything. Gym is nice and the like the packaging system. It’s literally so big i get lost lol
The Gossett has been such a great living experience for me! Every maintenance request I have had was dealt with promptly and all the facilities are top notch!
I have loved it here so far! My only complaint is that the pool is really dirty. Other then that it is awesome! I would reccomend it to other people. :)