Gossett on Church

4.2

4.2

The apartment unit is nice. The office is not very responsive to issues in the apartment building. I was not told that my 3rd floor unit was actually ground level, which is frustrating. Doors are often broken and don’t lock and the garage gates are left open. This is a safety issue. Overall I think these units should be cheaper based on the way the office/management works.
I have called The Gossett home for almost 3 years now. I enjoy living in such a great location, with a fantastic maintenance team. However, the leasing staff has high turnover rates which in turn, means that communication to residents is slacking a lot. They take forever to update amenities, such as the dog wash, and the package room. Unfortunately, they do not have a package system in Service right now so all of our packages are just discombobulated and scattered in the room. The dog wash hasn’t been accessible to use in at least two months.
noise is a continuing issue, but location & amenities make it worth it! i feel right at home at the gossett and feel very lucky to have access to a gym, a pool, a quiet workspace, and nearby bars and restaurants.
The dog run should be cleaned everyday but aside from that everything is decent. I like the area and the staff is really nice. There’s a few homeless people around but that’s not a huge deal.
I have tried to stay positive but I have to get this place the review it deserves. There are so many problems and I can't wait to be out of here. The package/mail situation is absolute chaos and the management DOES NOT CARE. I haven't even put my address on my wedding registry because I fear that I will NEVER see those packages as long as I live here. We live downtown and are paying for "safety" but half the time the gates are stuck WIDE OPEN. Not only that, but there have been plenty of times where doors to the outside street don't lock. The are a few positives: the physical apartment units are very nice and spacious, the amenities are great, and the maintenance staff is incredible.
The gossett on church is a great apartment complex to live at. The area in the gulch is great for walking and the apartments are so nice!!!!
Everything is great! I’m only taking off 1.5 stars because the mail system is a HUGE mess and non-emergency maintenance requests take a long time for resolution. Issues with USPS aren’t resolved as quickly as other apartment complexes in the area and packages are delayed, misplaced, or lost much too frequently. Per maintenance, they are amazing once the request is addressed but multiple times I’ve waited several weeks to a month for service. I’m low maintenance to the extent of completing tasks myself so my mentioning the above is an indicator that the mail system and non-emergency maintenance requests need restructuring. Otherwise, you won’t find much better staff.
We love living here! It has been a great experience for the last over 3 years! We continue to re sign! It is so conveniently located and have 0 issues.
Super good location, the main downfall is that the package room is always packed to the rim and you cant find anything. Oh and also the doors inside are usually always broken
Clean atmosphere, hallways smell amazing, great outdoor pool area with grills. There’s an area to keep your bike stored. Communication with leasing office and organization of packaging room could be better but overall very pleased!