Gossett on Church

4.2

4.2

Great place to live in. The staff is truly friendly and make living here as enjoyable as possible. Will definitely recommend this apartment to friends and family
Poor communication with the move-in process. We did not feel very welcomed by the staff. There were many inconsistencies with what was discussed during our “future residents” meeting & what was actually written on our lease.
Smells good. Clean. Safe. I cant Hear my neighbors 👍🏻 I do Wish there was a barbell option in the gym though. Leasing office staff is friendly.
The Gossett is a nice and large complex. Very convenient to restaurants, bars, music, and sporting events. If your looking to be in the thick of everything and easy access to the interstate, this place is for you!
The Gossett has been very responsive in assisting us with finding an apartment and getting everything set up. The apartment is new and clean and we are so excited to join the community.
Dog amenity and the outdoor situation could be a thousand times better! but I love my apt and feel relatively safe here. maintenance is pretty great.
I still happy-ish here but I’m sick of my upstairs neighbor pounding when he walks and the stink of weed in the halls. Happy the carpets gone and floors are cleaned weekly. Huge difference.
1 star
I have now lived here going on four years. I thought with new management it would become a better experience. However, I was sadly mistaken. If you want to contact someone from the Gossett team, it takes several attempts to get in touch with them. The doors and elevators are broken at least every two weeks, making you late to your destination. The pool is not open all summer months, like they lead you to believe. Lastly, if you have a repetitively noisy neighbor with two oversized dogs that continuously does not abide by community guidelines, they will do nothing about it. The gym is never stocked with paper towels or wipes. The only constant positive for this apartment building is the location.
I love where I live! Everything is so close and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I grew up in Nashville so getting to live downtown is a dream come true.
I enjoy living here, but there are just certain things that take away from the luxury aspect. Exiting the building outside, the concrete will smell like animal pee as though owners just let their animals pee on the concrete. Dog poop is constantly not picked up or left in high traffic areas. Security isn’t the best because the 5th floor parking garage just went through not even having a handle on the door to the garage for around a week. The floors haven’t been cleaned and maintained as well as they have been in the past. Someone threw up outside of the elevator on my floor (gross) and it sat there for days dried up before it was ever cleaned. Certain things seem as though they should be speedy changes (like cleaning up throw up in the hallway), but the task lengthens out across days and ‘luxury’ to me would be getting those issues resolved as soon as they occur.