Gossett on Church

4.2

4.2

Lauren
The surrounding area of the building feels unsafe, especially if you’re a girl walking alone. Lots of homeless people and I have been followed before. Management isn’t the best, package room got broken into, have to use an unreliable outside package company now which is inconvenient. Constant issues with the parking garage gate and the entry doors not being able to get into or open all the time which causes the garage to be full of outside people parking or cars being broken into. Hallways are rarely cleaned with dog poop or pee.
Caroline
I've had a great year living at the Gossett and just renewed my lease! My apartment has a nice, new feeling and any maintenance issues are solved immediately. My emails are also responded to very quickly. We had some package issues for awhile but I have loved the solution to use Fetch and think it's a great system. I love that my packages come straight to my door. I also think we are located in a perfect spot where many places are easily walkable or a cheap uber ride away. I'm excited for another year at the Gossett!
Lauren
Great community atmosphere and a great location in Nashville! Good amenities included for the price level and open concept to units with plenty of space for furniture and living.
Megan
for a relatively new building, the security here is despicable. constantly dealing with broken gates, doors that won’t open with a fob, a mail room that is completely shut down due to theft, and zero cameras to monitor safety. between this and the noise, it’s definitely not my ideal community.
Alana
I love living here so far! Everyone has been friendly and very attentive! I had an issue with my A/C when I first moved in, but the issue was quickly resolved!
Keller
Valet trash service needs to be re-addressed. We are forced to pay for it, yet they don’t pick up the trash but 3-4 times a week. The hallways smell horrible from all of the garbage always sitting out not being collected. I get embarrassed to have guests because of the smell. Please either stop making us pay for it, or ensure the service comes 7 days a week. The location is amazing and the amenities are pretty good. One small thing is just to make sure the fitness center is cleaned/stocked with wipes more frequently. Seems like it’s always empty. The staff has been great though! Everyone is super friendly, and whenever we’ve had a maintenance issue, they come see that day. Thank you for listening!
Megan
Love the walking distance to the gulch, the common room, and the view from the seventh floor of the parking garage!! All and all great!!!!!!
Carey
The Gossett is pretty great. Good location and can’t beat the price! Glad I renewed. My dog also loves it. Good dog parks near by! Maintenance team is also very helpful and quick.
Brandon
I have lived here since for almost 3 years. I have enjoyed it and the amenities are top notch. One of my favorite parts is the location, it is so convenient to everything for me and within walking distance of downtown nightlife.
Stacy
The Gossett on Church is a great place to live. The location is walking distance in the gulch and the amenities are all great. I highly recommend!