Gossett on Church

4.2

4.2

Steve
Connor did a great job getting me all set up to move in! He showed me around the building, answered all my questions and made sure I was all set.

Lauren
The Gossett is a newer and updated community with great living space and accessible amenities. The staff and management is not always the best with communication and availability to answer questions. The neighborhood is fairly loud and does not always feel safe at times. There have been instances of unlocked gates, stolen packages, etc. Overall, I have enjoyed my personal space over the year, but would not recommend based on location.

Sarah
Love my experience here!! I have been living here for a short period of time but anything I’ve had an issue with had been solved and the office does all they can.

Ben
Great but response time and communication from the general gosset email address is extremely slow and sometimes no reply at all even after a follow up

Christopher
The experience at the gosset has been wonderful. The location downtown is priceless. The large ceilings in my space is great and has been awesome to have but without a ladder makes it hard to clean and replace lights.

Alyssa
I love my apartment and the location minus the fact that I can hear every move the people above me make. I’ve never had any issue with people on either side just above me is extremely loud

Joseph
Love this app so much! Love getting the rewards and seeing what everyone has to post about! Love the city I live in too and can’t wait to meet more people!

Julia
Great. I’ve lived here for two years and like the neighborhood. My neighbors are not loud and I don’t hear a lot of noise in the halls ever.

Verified Resident
I have enjoyed calling the Gossett home for the past 3 years. It’s in a fantastic location, with units that are well maintained, and have monthly events for tenets to enjoy! 100% would recommend it to anyone who asks

Reid
Wonderful location and amenities. Walls are a little thin so noise carries. Residents are very kind and nice. Staff is nice but doesn’t get done what they say they’re going to.