Gossett on Church

4.2

4.2

Glad the fob situation was finally figured out. I do hate when gates are open. I live in a secured building for a reason. Front doors need locked again before homeless start coming in again.
Move in was super easy! Everyone is so nice and very helpful with everything. Apartment complex is super clean and my view is awesome. You can get to almost anywhere by walking!
Staff can be a little friendlier and accommodating. Resident events like in other nearby buildings would be nice to have such as food trucks, wine/beer night.
Unit and complex are great (other than gates not working), but definitely difficult getting in touch and getting a response from office management leading up to me move in. Hoping it will be more efficient moving forward.
I just recently moved into the complex, and love it so far! The community is very friendly and welcoming. My apartment unit is very nice and modern.
1 star
I have had serious issues with my room and had no way to get ahold of anyone. I left a note called and waited outside. I am brand new and have gotten no help
VerMy experience moving in was very easy. The freight elevator worked well and we got it all done in a couple hours. Also, the dollys were very useful in getting multiple things in one load.
Love the pool and package center. Overall quiet for living in the city, love the place. Very easily lost, the building could use more signs in hallways/etc.
Truly amazing community and place to live. The staff is extremely helpful and seek to make Gossett feel like home from the second you move in!
The property manger is absolutely amazing. She’s very understanding and definitely goes above and beyond to help. She made our moving experience very easy and explained everything in detail when we had questions