Gossett on Church

4.2

4.2

I have been here for 3 years and we have loved it every year! Very good location for both mine and my roommates work and we have never had any trouble while here!
So far, very nice manager and staff assisting me and my friend in a lease takeover. The location is excellent and the style is super luxurious. Excited to meet residents and especially for the gym!
The Gossett is a great community to stay! Community events are organized (pre-covid obviously) and in the summer the pool area is the place to be.
The Gossett is so lovely to live in! The location is perfect, staff communication is on point, and their passion to bring the community together is so present. If you don't want to be bothered - it isn't forced, but if you would like to be involved the option is there! It has been so easy to make this place feel like home!
We are never far from anything we need here - grocery, parks, other errands. We we even have a restaurant and cookies on the bottom floor. Shining stars are the maintenance staff - they are very responsive and wear masks when they enter our unit. I have yet to wait longer than a day to get anything fixed here.
My time here at the Gossett has been good. Only downfall is the pool closing at 5pm in the summer time. This does not give residents time to enjoy it after work.
I've loved my time here at the gossett! From the amazing staff at the office, to the gym, pool and all the wonderful amenities to just the community that the gossett truly is. It has been an awesome place to live and I'll miss being a resident here. If you're looking to move don't hesitate to check here! Love the property
The Gossett has been a great place to live this past year. Friendly neighbors, accessible to downtown, great bars, and restaurants nearby, clean and large living spaces, secured parking, small dog park. We have loved it and will miss it when we leave!
The location and apartment itself is amazing. The maintenance staff is awesome, especially Alex, so nice and helpful! The office staff sometimes doesn't know how to answer questions which can be frustrating. The gym is very nice, however often lacks proper cleaning supplies and one of the treadmills has been broken for a couple of months now. Overall, we enjoy living at The Gossett!
Such a chill community! Love the people here and love the location! The dog relief area could use some work but other than that, this place is great!