Nice apartment, very convenient location. Most neighbors are super friendly and quiet. Roaches have become an issue but apartment has been trying to handle it

So far so good... neighbors are nice and apartment is quiet most of time. I just need some things touched up in the space but otherwise nice.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

A good place to live. Its close to my job. I have all shopping asset close by. I'm by major highway to the airport to downtown Raleigh. I like it.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

When we first moved here it really wasnt the best place. This place has changed hands a lot over the 3 years we have been here and I must saybits gotten so much better.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Overhaul and considering pricing it’s not a bad place to live. Bugs could be worked on more and the cleaning of apartment landings but not much to complain about.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Me and my sister is enjoying our apartment,patio french doors and windows are lovely, Staff was nice and helpfulwas maintaience was good took care of thing right away.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It's straight i cant complain...would recommend to others to stay...... rent is a little high though.... But other wise everything is good...

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Maintenance has been on time for any issues we’ve ever had. Staff is always friendly and communicates very well. Pool and gym are in the area, convenient for residents.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Kid friendly and neighbors are very nice. The property feels welcoming and is well maintained. I have been here almost a year now & look forward to another.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

God is absolutely amazing! The move in ready experience for me was spectacular this is a first time apartment home experience as a newlywed so to have so much cleanliness, updates/renovations and finishes was breathtaking. It has been day two of living here and we are in great expectation of a fun place to live, grow and learn from so we are prepared for our first home. Rita deserves a raise such a warm welcoming leasing agent for this place, so grateful.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My neighbors are very quiet and tend to keep to themselves, but still friendly during our interactions. The complex is clean and everything I need is in reasonable distance.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been great. Ms. Rita has been the most helpful person to work with and truly cares about her tenants. She has made sure any issue, big or small, has been resolved quickly and correctly. I highly recommend Grand Arbor Reserve!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Very roomy apartments!!!!Great area for the school district and complex is very family friendly. Overall in a great location for those who like to explore Raleigh.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff at this apartment complex are all great to comminicate with, ask questions, et cetera... The facilities themselves are also great.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Sucks completely. No hot water. Bugs everywhere. Terrible paint jobs. Horrific customer service. Insanely loud neighbors. Moldy walls and vents. AC didnt work properly.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

There were a few small things that we needed to work order when we moved in, but so far we love the community and the people. Ashley in the leading office is incredible and made us feel so at home.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Rita has been extremely helpful and professional. I appreciate that it only took a couple of hours to get everything approved and get me into the lovely community.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My move in experience was great, it went very well. Rita was an awesome person and made it easy for us to move in. I am satisfied with my apartment.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I lives this Apt over 8 years, but I costs much higher than higher. Near Rex Hospital, Food Lion, Pharmacy those thing are great to live. If, landlord offer low rates great to stay those places. Bus transportation near bus stop.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live, friendly neighbors and nice staff. Love the pool. Great location, close to everything. Staff is quick to take care of any issues

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

We love living here. We overlook the pool. I am at the pool most days. Meeting new people and having a good time. We have lived here for 8 years. We got my brother and his wife and son to move here.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great apartment home for the children!!Nice pool area with a gym attach . The school bus area is suitable for kids. Also has a small lake for animals.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The neighbors are pretty quiet and polite...It seems to be a friendly atmosphere for everyone .paying the rent is a very easy process and the hours office is open works with my busy work schedule

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

They are getting better about the bug issues. Since they switched to Terminex. Just wish they would update the washer and dryers because they break down a lot and mess up some of my clothing.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

it is a good experience, as a resident in the grand arbor reserve apartment since 5years ,now i am sharing few experience as atenant in this community , now they are immediately take action for any issue