Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Very knowledgeable about the property personality was awesome make you feel comftable. Had a lot of patience with me explain everything I did not understand. Michael is awesome apartment manager
My resident experience was great! The process was quick and straight to the point. I would recommend a friend! The manager is very friendly.
The staff is friendly, and very accommodating! The move in process was smooth, and we are excited to get settled, and experience what the neighborhood has to offer.
Awesome community .very good environmental and convenient location for grocery purchases and shopping centers, food court and pharmacy stores
Love it! Absolutely amaxing community with the best possible location! I love being across the street from work, Starbucks, and fast food! Couldn’t pick a better place.
Apartment is decent but older and had some wear and tear that should have been repaired before move in. But the technicians came out in a timely manner to repair everything.
I just moved in yesterday but so far so good! There are a few things that need to be worked on in the apartment but they seem minor. We are very happy to be apart of the community.
So far so good! From my experience, the Office staff members are always friendly, maintenance is quick and get the job done! The complex is located in a very very convenient area.
No complaints I have great neighbors. The locations is great for a food and family's. Also the choice in schools are great for the kids and location.
This apartment is absolutely beautiful for its price. Staff are so welcoming and enjoyed the gifts they gave us gifts. Wouldn't want to leave here for a long time