They are getting better about the bug issues. Since they switched to Terminex. Just wish they would update the washer and dryers because they break down a lot and mess up some of my clothing.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

it is a good experience, as a resident in the grand arbor reserve apartment since 5years ,now i am sharing few experience as atenant in this community , now they are immediately take action for any issue

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This is an amazing place to live, I have that live here for the past 6 years and they love it too. I would say just get better gym equipment.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Not too shabby , quiet place , no interruptions besides the loud people across the hall . However no problems here !!! Great place and nice pool ..

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. It is not the newest or fanciest, but it is in the best neighborhood and close to many of my favorite restaurants and businesses. I feel like it is a good value for the size and location.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The apartments are very centrally located and surrounded by many restaurants and shops. The apartments are located near the NC State campus as well as Crabtree shopping center.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I’ll be moving in on friday. It’s been a long time since I’ve had my own spot. I just thank god that he has given me a second chance at renting in my own name.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Everything and everyone was perfect. The staff are so nice and helpful. The process was fast and smooth. I would definitely recommend this complex to others.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This establishment is pretty nice! A good price for what you get, and it’s definitely a family oriented neighborhood. Overall it’s very comfy and I enjoy living here.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Just moved in, it’s a nice atmosphere so far. Everyone greats one another, which feels inviting. There is plenty of parking, which was an issue at the last two places I’ve lived. So far so good!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It a great location, spacious apartment. 4 stars only because of noise near hospital. New management really coming to task to make a better living experience, so I renewed my lease.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I really do love living here it is a great area. The best part is how close you are to everything especially Crabtree valley mall. Plus the fair grounds

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here, it so peaceful and kid friendly. The location is perfect for anyone and everyone. Having an option to go to the park or walk around the lake is also a bonus.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Everything is breaking when we moved in we were told that I was told it was moving in ready it was not move in ready and now my shower is not working this morning wonderful

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Apartment we were given looks like it deteriorating and we have been here since September. Filled out multiple work orders and very few were completed

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

We love our apartment. It overlooks the pool and right now that beautiful, sparkling water makes me want to go jump in right now. The staff are great. They help us so much. Great place to live.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

When I moved in it was filled with roaches!! The closet doors where old and falling apart as well as the bathroom tiles!! My ceiling leaks water as if a facet is running and my kitchen sink just randomly fills with water. We original signed a year lease but wanted to leave on the first night when we were greated by 30 plus roaches and spent 50 dollars to bomb and paid for a hotel! The rental office instead told us they’d take 100 of the rent and change our lease to 6 months! The exercise equipment is all broken. This place sucks and is over priced. We can’t wait til our lease is up!!!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I am new here so far my experience is good. It is peaceful and I can see the pond and geese right out of my window. My children love seeing the geese also. I also love I am right across the street from a shopping center. I am ready to access the fitness center and pool.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly staff. Spacious apartments. Reliable maintaince team. The dog park are could be redone to make it a more pet friendly place. Gym could also use some new equipment.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Beautiful specious apartments. Neighbors are friendly and grounds are kept up decently. Staff is awesome and easy to work with. In a growing area and right off of 440!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This rating is only for the parking situation because pretty much everything else is good. I think that there should either assigned parking or residents be given parking stickers. It's a horrible situation

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I am excited to live in Grand Arbor Reserve! There were a few times in the past when I had the opportunity to visit this location in the past friend’s and family. I have always loved this area and the apartments. It’s so nice to be a resident here and can’t wait to recommend to others!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community!...very pleasant place to live, the office staff is very friendly... however I just wish there were more parking available..

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great staff spacious apartments very reasonable easy to work with....everyone of my neighbors are wonderful maintenance response is very timely

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Really enjoy living here. I have been here almost 4yrs now. The new management have been doing a great job getting things taken care of. They are willing to work with you as long as you talk with them.