Apartment we were given looks like it deteriorating and we have been here since September. Filled out multiple work orders and very few were completed

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

We love our apartment. It overlooks the pool and right now that beautiful, sparkling water makes me want to go jump in right now. The staff are great. They help us so much. Great place to live.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

When I moved in it was filled with roaches!! The closet doors where old and falling apart as well as the bathroom tiles!! My ceiling leaks water as if a facet is running and my kitchen sink just randomly fills with water. We original signed a year lease but wanted to leave on the first night when we were greated by 30 plus roaches and spent 50 dollars to bomb and paid for a hotel! The rental office instead told us they’d take 100 of the rent and change our lease to 6 months! The exercise equipment is all broken. This place sucks and is over priced. We can’t wait til our lease is up!!!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I am new here so far my experience is good. It is peaceful and I can see the pond and geese right out of my window. My children love seeing the geese also. I also love I am right across the street from a shopping center. I am ready to access the fitness center and pool.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly staff. Spacious apartments. Reliable maintaince team. The dog park are could be redone to make it a more pet friendly place. Gym could also use some new equipment.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Beautiful specious apartments. Neighbors are friendly and grounds are kept up decently. Staff is awesome and easy to work with. In a growing area and right off of 440!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This rating is only for the parking situation because pretty much everything else is good. I think that there should either assigned parking or residents be given parking stickers. It's a horrible situation

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I am excited to live in Grand Arbor Reserve! There were a few times in the past when I had the opportunity to visit this location in the past friend’s and family. I have always loved this area and the apartments. It’s so nice to be a resident here and can’t wait to recommend to others!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community!...very pleasant place to live, the office staff is very friendly... however I just wish there were more parking available..

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great staff spacious apartments very reasonable easy to work with....everyone of my neighbors are wonderful maintenance response is very timely

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Really enjoy living here. I have been here almost 4yrs now. The new management have been doing a great job getting things taken care of. They are willing to work with you as long as you talk with them.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall clean and a good area. They couldn't fix my kitchen drawer that was broke when I moved in (didn't have the track for it). Water takes forever to heat up, but everything else is great.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy the community, it’s calm less noise at nights lots of activities and attractions for kids and grown ups as well. I would recommend to anyone I run across to apply.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The apartments have nice size rooms and the rent is competitive. I like all of the big oak trees. The grounds could be kept nicer, though; especially the pond.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It's ok to stay here. Quiet neighborhood but maintenance could be better takes a while to follow up on their work orders. I might renew lease

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I have had a good experience so far any issues is quickly taken care off I do wish the pool would open during the summer I was not able to get in it 2018 and I wish the play ground could get renovated so my daughter could play

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I like it here. The location is perfect. The neighborhood has been very safe. My neighbor's in my building are Great!! I feel safe and that's very important.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I love my apartment at Grand Arbor Reserve. I feel that I get a lot of value for my dollar and in the best location. I have wonderful neighbors and look forward to renewing my lease. :-)

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s a good, quiet area. It is perfect for a grad student. Housing is cheap enough to live on your own, but still fairly nice. I have had no complaints since I moved in.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great location for schools and commuting. Friendly neighbors. Maintenance could do better with response to work orders, but overall, home...

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s getting better than it had been buildings just need to be cleaned up on a regular basis and some outside cleaning and fixing up needs to be done as well as the pool and gym need to be running properly

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This is my seconde year since i lived here.I like it.When i need something from the office i get it on time.The management is working well now

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Im on my 3rd year at Grand Arbor. The new Office staff and maintenance has been an upgrade and they continue to make the living experience better.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It's alright. Pest control should be done on the regular not just by request. Apartment kitchen is made stupid. I cannot open my oven all the way because the refrigerator is in the way.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I live here strictly for the price while I am in school. The maintenance is not up to par, the community is not clean, the pool was not open at all over the summer. It's just not a great place.