Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The area is nice and you are around a lot of businesses. The best part is how each apartment buildings has its on laundry room.the layouts of the apartments are nice
I’ve been living here for about three years now and it was good when I started. There is however room for improvement. I do like the convenience of the supermarket and the restaurants. The park is also very relaxing.
So far my apartment community has been really good and everyone here is very friendly I would definitely recommend this place to a lot of people
Great value and location. While buildings are older, apartments are spacious for the price. Staff works hard to meet expectations. Kind maintenance & office staff.
Everything was going really good. The neighbors are really nice and helpful but while we were in the process of moving in a maintenance person came into our apartment while we weren’t home and they went through our stuff. Other than thag everything else is fine.
Been here going on 3 years love it!! It’s nice location and easy to get anywhere. I love being in the middle of Raleigh and Durham don’t have to decide on just one or two places to eat or shop!!
This is a very nice community with good amenities. I think it looks very well maintained, however, I would like for the maintenance team to keep the laundry areas a bit cleaner.
Ahsley was very welcoming. I answered all questions, emails and text messages in timely manner. This place is also less than 5 min from my work. I was worried that I will have to drive far to get to work but I'm glad I found this place.
Good services and very attentive pleaple available for the resident at any emergencies. The office people very reliable and available for the resident need, good office hours.
Its decent but they need improvements. The only thing that bothers me is the roaches I see. When we first moved here we didn’t have any but now they just came outta no where we don’t see as many since pest control came by.