Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

Seeing other people's bad reviews I can say i totally agree. This is not our home. Needs are never met. Don't see why they call it a luxury apartment. Across the street was just built. Will be moving in a real luxury apartment soon. Highly disappointed. I've been patient for an entire year. Enough is enough
Great neighborhood with responsive management. Anytime we’ve had any issues, the maintenance team responds accordingly. No loud music, pet friendly!
I love this place 💕 It really feels like home 🥳 Is a very quietly place 🙏 and neighbors are so respectful! Also the parking it’s very big and we don’t have to fight for any parking 🙌🏻 Lol
1 star
Horrible! The apartment is infested with roaches. They never mentioned anything about the roaches prior to signing the lease. I have never had to deal with anything like this. We don’t ever leave dishes out, we don’t eat in our bedrooms, we take the trash out daily, sweep and mop the kitchen area daily, the rest of the house every other day, and deep clean once a week. We are not dirty people so we should not have roaches. I keep having to send requests to get pest control here EVERY FRIDAY. WE STILL HAVE ROACHES. They said they were going to do a treatment and we had to take everything out of my kitchen. It is 1:40pm and still no sign from them. I haven’t been able to cook anything and honestly it is so disgusting to live with roaches every day. I have never been so disgusted in my life. Would definitely not recommend this apartments to any of my friends/relatives.
I wanted to move out but between covid and the office, it's took almost a month and a half to get my name off of the lease. Roaches and leaks always.
I would really like to be able to call this place home but it's definitely had some ups and downs. I love most of my neighbors and really only have an issue about the excessive trash that blows on my patio.
The property and apartments need better up keep. Cheap labor seems their go to, which calls for many maintenance needs. Good location in Raleigh though.
Great place to live good neighborhood and community. I ve lived here for three years and I and I enjoy the staff they are all very poliyr to us
Its ok the random people outside drinking around kids is not my favorite. The laundry room is horrific and definitely could be better ,it is so nasty and does not clean the clothing properly.
Noisy neighbors upstairs with a mentally challenged child and is always banging on the front porch door upstairs. We have had a an infestation of cockroaches since we moved here in July.