It is very nice and quiet, the staff are nice maintenance can use a little improvement on the emergency line. Overall I enjoy my cozy apartment.

Nice staff. Great community. Great location. Great school zone. Remodeled. Great Amenities. Smooth move in quickly. Great pricing. Happy Resident.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Office staff is great and super friendly! The apartments are so open and big! This truly was a hidden treasure, I never thought you could find something like this in Raleigh.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Very quiet, luxurious and the staff are friendly. I love the view from my balcony, my dog loves to walk around especially when there are ducks

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community! Quiet and no one bothers anyone! Large apartment space and I LOVE IT! Entertainment and stores within walking distance. Availability to highway close. Jada and Ashley are wonderful, making the experience pleasant and welcoming. Maintenance need some help due to many problems I found in my apartment undone on day of move-in. Supervisor promised to take care of everything. Hopefully, renovations are in the near future.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It been an awesome experience. Great price for a quality place. There’s not noises been here for 3 years not I can’t complain near from shopping centers

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Over the last few years I have had some ups and downs with the complex. Pest control in my first apartment was a major issue. however, after moving into another building it has gotten much better. The location is perfect and the neighborhood is comfortable.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community... friendly sraff! I would definitely recommend this community to anyone that is looking for a comfortable and affordable place to live

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I like this place because it is so convenient to everything. It is a prime location. The neighborhood stays clean and the neighbors are quiet.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice and clean apartment Good management and helpful staff Nice swimming pool and work out place and best look as far landscaping the location is near everything

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff is very friendly and very helpful. There have been a few minor inconveniences but have been fixed ASAP. We have a lot of space here and the rent here isn’t ridiculous like some other apartments. Neighbors are friendly and great scenery!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the community in a whole but I am not happy with my place since I moved in oct me and my family have not been hear a month and so much work has to be done I feel like they just moved us in without a care of things working in my place prior to move in

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Quiet and pleasant. Plenty of parking by our building and we have never had to wait to use laundry. Some people in the complex are bad about picking up after their dogs

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The value given the location can't be beaten. The staff works hard to provide a quality living experience. As an older complex, there are some tradeoffs compared to the new build complexes around Raleigh.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

We love our community and our neighbors. Rent is a good deal, staff is friendly, neighbors are all amazingly friendly, school is excellent, location is perfect.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience has been great so far. The apartment is clean and everything is working as it should. The neighborhood is located around great places to eat.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The amount we pay per month is the lowest we could find. However, you pay for what you get but with a little less. Maintenance took three month to fix my leaking sink because they kept clearing out the maintenance request. There is also a bit of a roach problem in the area. Lastly the overall structure of the apartments is pretty old. I will say that the layout of the place is pretty nice and so is the area surrounding the apartments.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I like the price point but you get what you pay for. The office staff and maintenance are fine, it's the bugs that really bring the valur down of the property. I don't know why the property management company don't have regular service. Why do I have to call and request it every time when they know it need to be done regularly.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community...close to everything...I really enjoy living the area. The office staff has also been very helpful with any issues that I have had.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

So far maintenance has been a struggle to get things taken care of, the staff seem to be trying their best in a very poor working environment after not receiving our keys on move in day and the keys we did get several weeks after didnt work. When my roommate brought up a neighbor's repeated bad parking (double parking, parking in the handicap space, double parking very close to my roommates bike) the office staff instead scolded my roommate for not parking his bike in the overflow spaces refused to address that the neighbor was violating his lease with his behavior.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living at Grand Arbor Reserve. I have been blessed with great neighbors, a nice apartment, kind staff & great location. For an older property, I am very pleased.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Grand Arbor Réserve Apartment Homes is quiet place to live as well a friendly environment. It is located by food places and shopping center. Will recommend

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It is in a very convenient location to my place of employment. It's also in a great location for light shopping. The new office manager tries very hard to make sure she helps you.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Slowly improving. Wasn't great for a long time but it seems like new management is making huge steps to improve our living conditions. Thanks so much.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I love my place and my monthly price, just wish maintenance requests were completed a lil quicker. I recommend hiring more maintenance men. Other than that, its so comfortable and spacious.