Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes
4 stars174 Reviews

I really enjoy this Place My own place! I love here people are very nice and every one is very respectful. Really nice place and they respond fast for any problem.
all things are good, Except for the problem of Roaches. Even after many treatments, the problem is still the same. The appartmetn is good. area looks great
I love living at Grand Arbor Reserve. The location is amazing, the apartments are renovated and spacious, the amenities are maintained, and the staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Overall, apt complex is ok but the parking sucks. I will probably refer someone here but it has to be there last resort because this place is not worth th ask price every month
Love it!! Friendly staff and the area is perfect. Will be renewing our lease again and staying as long as we can. Great schools and friendly family community
I dont like how the floors creek this much. Its really bad. This place is affordable and pretty big. Especially the balcony. Love the location. Unfortunately this pandemic has not made it enjoyable. Everything was closed then when it was reopened the pool was bad, bathroom, and gym. The playground is absolutely filthy including the grills. I understand being shut down but when you reopened, nothing was kept clean. This is our first time living here. I dont see us living here again after 2021. Was hoping to call this place our home.
We have some very friendly neighbors..the community is very clean..my apartment is very spacious and affordable..I am very much satisfied with everything
Great Place! Good people.id recommend it to my friends. Staff is professional.apartments are clean and in great shape.you definitely get your money's worth.
The location is great for stores, food and work. The issue I see that needs improvement is the plumbing of the buildings and the cleanup of each building outside near steps.
The apartment is great. There are a few quarks that still have to be panned out with the apartment but the service guys have been great about fixing stuff! So far everyone in the community that I've met have been super friendly.