God is absolutely amazing! The move in ready experience for me was spectacular this is a first time apartment home experience as a newlywed so to have so much cleanliness, updates/renovations and finishes was breathtaking. It has been day two of living here and we are in great expectation of a fun place to live, grow and learn from so we are prepared for our first home. Rita deserves a raise such a warm welcoming leasing agent for this place, so grateful.

My neighbors are very quiet and tend to keep to themselves, but still friendly during our interactions. The complex is clean and everything I need is in reasonable distance.

My resident experience has been great. Ms. Rita has been the most helpful person to work with and truly cares about her tenants. She has made sure any issue, big or small, has been resolved quickly and correctly. I highly recommend Grand Arbor Reserve!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Very roomy apartments!!!!Great area for the school district and complex is very family friendly. Overall in a great location for those who like to explore Raleigh.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff at this apartment complex are all great to comminicate with, ask questions, et cetera... The facilities themselves are also great.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Sucks completely. No hot water. Bugs everywhere. Terrible paint jobs. Horrific customer service. Insanely loud neighbors. Moldy walls and vents. AC didnt work properly.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

There were a few small things that we needed to work order when we moved in, but so far we love the community and the people. Ashley in the leading office is incredible and made us feel so at home.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Rita has been extremely helpful and professional. I appreciate that it only took a couple of hours to get everything approved and get me into the lovely community.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My move in experience was great, it went very well. Rita was an awesome person and made it easy for us to move in. I am satisfied with my apartment.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I lives this Apt over 8 years, but I costs much higher than higher. Near Rex Hospital, Food Lion, Pharmacy those thing are great to live. If, landlord offer low rates great to stay those places. Bus transportation near bus stop.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live, friendly neighbors and nice staff. Love the pool. Great location, close to everything. Staff is quick to take care of any issues

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

We love living here. We overlook the pool. I am at the pool most days. Meeting new people and having a good time. We have lived here for 8 years. We got my brother and his wife and son to move here.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great apartment home for the children!!Nice pool area with a gym attach . The school bus area is suitable for kids. Also has a small lake for animals.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The neighbors are pretty quiet and polite...It seems to be a friendly atmosphere for everyone .paying the rent is a very easy process and the hours office is open works with my busy work schedule

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

They are getting better about the bug issues. Since they switched to Terminex. Just wish they would update the washer and dryers because they break down a lot and mess up some of my clothing.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

it is a good experience, as a resident in the grand arbor reserve apartment since 5years ,now i am sharing few experience as atenant in this community , now they are immediately take action for any issue

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This is an amazing place to live, I have that live here for the past 6 years and they love it too. I would say just get better gym equipment.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Not too shabby , quiet place , no interruptions besides the loud people across the hall . However no problems here !!! Great place and nice pool ..

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. It is not the newest or fanciest, but it is in the best neighborhood and close to many of my favorite restaurants and businesses. I feel like it is a good value for the size and location.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The apartments are very centrally located and surrounded by many restaurants and shops. The apartments are located near the NC State campus as well as Crabtree shopping center.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I’ll be moving in on friday. It’s been a long time since I’ve had my own spot. I just thank god that he has given me a second chance at renting in my own name.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Everything and everyone was perfect. The staff are so nice and helpful. The process was fast and smooth. I would definitely recommend this complex to others.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This establishment is pretty nice! A good price for what you get, and it’s definitely a family oriented neighborhood. Overall it’s very comfy and I enjoy living here.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Just moved in, it’s a nice atmosphere so far. Everyone greats one another, which feels inviting. There is plenty of parking, which was an issue at the last two places I’ve lived. So far so good!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It a great location, spacious apartment. 4 stars only because of noise near hospital. New management really coming to task to make a better living experience, so I renewed my lease.