I have had several issues not with the staff they have tried to do their best, but with my apartment. It caused me to miss a lot of money from work.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I would recommend living here. Love the size of the apartment. I like the layout. I love the location. I love the diverse community. Ashleigh in the leasing office has been great to work with. Only real con for me is that I don't like how difficult it can be at times with the bugs (water bugs/little cockroaches I think).

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The enrollment process has been so smooth and I like how my apartment is very near to fitness center, swimming pool and park. Grand arbor apartments are center of Raleigh there are so many facilities around it.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Great polite service and relaxing atmosphere!lots of trees and privacy. Loved the park area for the kids to be able to play in and look forward to usong the pool when its availlable.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The place is pretty decent to live. Plenty of room in the apartment. I love the fact of having a balcony to go out on when I want some fresh air and the laundry room in each building is convient when it's working

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Have had a wonderful time moving in. Love how it's quiet once you get in your apartment and that the rooms are spacious. I only give 4 because I just wish there was overhead lights in the living areas and bedrooms. Just a personal issue.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved in less than a month ago..so far so good..great location!!! Love the balcony area with plenty of sunlight and having laundry machines on the premises is always good.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice apartment, very convenient location. Most neighbors are super friendly and quiet. Roaches have become an issue but apartment has been trying to handle it

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

So far so good... neighbors are nice and apartment is quiet most of time. I just need some things touched up in the space but otherwise nice.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

A good place to live. Its close to my job. I have all shopping asset close by. I'm by major highway to the airport to downtown Raleigh. I like it.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

When we first moved here it really wasnt the best place. This place has changed hands a lot over the 3 years we have been here and I must saybits gotten so much better.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Overhaul and considering pricing it’s not a bad place to live. Bugs could be worked on more and the cleaning of apartment landings but not much to complain about.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Me and my sister is enjoying our apartment,patio french doors and windows are lovely, Staff was nice and helpfulwas maintaience was good took care of thing right away.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It's straight i cant complain...would recommend to others to stay...... rent is a little high though.... But other wise everything is good...

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Maintenance has been on time for any issues we’ve ever had. Staff is always friendly and communicates very well. Pool and gym are in the area, convenient for residents.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Kid friendly and neighbors are very nice. The property feels welcoming and is well maintained. I have been here almost a year now & look forward to another.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

God is absolutely amazing! The move in ready experience for me was spectacular this is a first time apartment home experience as a newlywed so to have so much cleanliness, updates/renovations and finishes was breathtaking. It has been day two of living here and we are in great expectation of a fun place to live, grow and learn from so we are prepared for our first home. Rita deserves a raise such a warm welcoming leasing agent for this place, so grateful.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My neighbors are very quiet and tend to keep to themselves, but still friendly during our interactions. The complex is clean and everything I need is in reasonable distance.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been great. Ms. Rita has been the most helpful person to work with and truly cares about her tenants. She has made sure any issue, big or small, has been resolved quickly and correctly. I highly recommend Grand Arbor Reserve!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Very roomy apartments!!!!Great area for the school district and complex is very family friendly. Overall in a great location for those who like to explore Raleigh.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff at this apartment complex are all great to comminicate with, ask questions, et cetera... The facilities themselves are also great.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Sucks completely. No hot water. Bugs everywhere. Terrible paint jobs. Horrific customer service. Insanely loud neighbors. Moldy walls and vents. AC didnt work properly.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

There were a few small things that we needed to work order when we moved in, but so far we love the community and the people. Ashley in the leading office is incredible and made us feel so at home.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Rita has been extremely helpful and professional. I appreciate that it only took a couple of hours to get everything approved and get me into the lovely community.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

My move in experience was great, it went very well. Rita was an awesome person and made it easy for us to move in. I am satisfied with my apartment.