Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

New maintenance manger is amazing. Office is responding often. I'm happy to see change. With everything fixed up and amenities opening up again I can say I'm enjoying my stay.
1 star
Issues with Roaches, always have to call maintaince to fix things. The gym and the pool are not maintained... poor customer service from when I moved in.
I really like the area, the landscape, the lagoon, I really like living here, I'm very happy and very comfortable here.I have no more words to say only that I am very happy to live here
Some neighbors are good people, some are not. Kids running around the driveways of the apartment are at risk of getting hit by a careless driver.
I see progress however still not sure if I want to stay here for another year. Please make this complex luxurious like it says when you enter here.
I left a review about the trash and it’s gotten worse. I watched the leaf blower guy just blow the trash on my back patio. I don’t care to say more than that. I like my neighbors and love the location
Woke up in the morning to a broken back door with broken glass. I contacted emergency maintenance immediately to come check it out. The team didn’t respond immediately unfortunately and I’m currently still waiting for a replacement, I don’t feel safe. Maintenance stated it must be the kids playing, but I would rather the issue be resolved..
Really Nice Place 👏🏻 They really respond fast and neighbor is really quiet you barely hear the other people and noises People here is very respectful and the staff are very nice!
Great apartment. Very quiet! And the location couldn’t be better! Parking can be a bit difficult at times but no worse than any apartment. I have been very please.
Great place to live for all kinds of people. Love the white brick in the apartment and the windows for the light that comes in. Doors slam a bit loud but nothing major.