Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Living here has been a blessing, maintenance always do their best to fix any problems within their reach, the staff at the office are very helpful. The only thing I would change are probably the tenants who don't seem to keep up with the cleanliness of the apartments, I know cockroaches don't just come out of no where. Overall its been a pleasant stay at Grand Arbor Reserve.
I like the cleaning of the neighborhood it stand compare to another neighborhoods. I like the communication I received of things going on in the apartment complex. Thanks for the morning breakfast 😅
See myself living here for years. Its peaceful, relaxing, and beautiful. I feel safe here. Everything is kept clean and pet friendly! Love seeing this community so pet friendly.
Just moved into the place yesterday so not too much yet. But seems like a great community. The only issue we have had so far are the bugs inside the apartment
The experience is pretty cool it's very quiet and there are alot of children so if you have kids it's great for them because there are plenty of children for them to play with
Very knowledgeable about the property personality was awesome make you feel comftable. Had a lot of patience with me explain everything I did not understand. Michael is awesome apartment manager
My resident experience was great! The process was quick and straight to the point. I would recommend a friend! The manager is very friendly.
The staff is friendly, and very accommodating! The move in process was smooth, and we are excited to get settled, and experience what the neighborhood has to offer.
Awesome community .very good environmental and convenient location for grocery purchases and shopping centers, food court and pharmacy stores
Love it! Absolutely amaxing community with the best possible location! I love being across the street from work, Starbucks, and fast food! Couldn’t pick a better place.