Everything is breaking when we moved in we were told that I was told it was moving in ready it was not move in ready and now my shower is not working this morning wonderful

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

When I moved in it was filled with roaches!! The closet doors where old and falling apart as well as the bathroom tiles!! My ceiling leaks water as if a facet is running and my kitchen sink just randomly fills with water. We original signed a year lease but wanted to leave on the first night when we were greated by 30 plus roaches and spent 50 dollars to bomb and paid for a hotel! The rental office instead told us they’d take 100 of the rent and change our lease to 6 months! The exercise equipment is all broken. This place sucks and is over priced. We can’t wait til our lease is up!!!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Terrible service, overpriced, not great living environment. Grand Arbor routinely increases rent by a large percentage, and encourage resident turnover. Additionally, if you want anything fixed, you must call three times.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Sucks completely. No hot water. Bugs everywhere. Terrible paint jobs. Horrific customer service. Insanely loud neighbors. Moldy walls and vents. AC didnt work properly.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This place sucks I’m paying all this money for this hole in the wall they should be paying me to live here.Not yo mention people have issues sometimes with paying on time and GOD forbid if your late 1 day because of some reason that not you fault there going to charge you another $30.00 .I believe there just money hungry and it’s sad the tenants can’t do nothing but I know what I’m going to do this is ridiculous.!!

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I live here strictly for the price while I am in school. The maintenance is not up to par, the community is not clean, the pool was not open at all over the summer. It's just not a great place.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

you get what you pay for. rent is cheap, but so is the apartment and community. persistent issues with bugs in our apt., trash around the community, pool was open for maybe a week this summer. there's a small fenced in area for dogs but it is never maintained.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This place is expensive for the issues I have dealt with. When I first moved in, my AC went out and it took 2 months and a call to corporate to get it fixed. My oven went out and it took 2 months to get a replacement. The roaches are just downright disrespectful. I pay for pest control every month but more roaches keep coming. Wish I could charge them rent. I had various issues and the previous maintenance guys would say it was completed and nothing was never done. They have new mgmt now and they have moved swiftly to fix the issues that the previous mgmt had failed to address. I would have gave a higher rating but I'm still battling roaches. smh

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This community could be much better. It has been improving since the new management stepped in, but so much has been overlooked since we've been here. The roaches are awful.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It's here have not been great since last year of May that I moved in I've been having water and plumbing issues and for the amount of rent that I pay for it's not worth half of the problems that I go through staying at this residence the rent here is highly overpriced for what I pay for two bedrooms for a residence has been around since the 90s coffee do not have working hot water and my bathroom and toilet are not always function in the way they are supposed to

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

This rating is only for the parking situation because pretty much everything else is good. I think that there should either assigned parking or residents be given parking stickers. It's a horrible situation

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

First moved in last year and I had constant Plumbing issues as well as bug problems. I no longer have the plumbing issues as I did before but I still have issues with bugs I tried to keep my place clean as I possibly can it's a great location but for the issue that I have with the apartment in the rent that they charge you for a two-bedroom it's not worth to say here.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The people here in tgis area are great. Nice area to explore, has a lot of nice restaurants and stores close by. Stayed in my apartment 2 years so far...

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The community is good for what you pay. This is one of the more reasonable apartments in the area. This rewards program is a great plus! I have had some problems that were neglected but in the past few months it has got a lot better.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

When I first moved here things were awful. With the new management in place I see lots of great things happening.would be nice to have a pool we could actually use.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

They are getting better about the bug issues. Since they switched to Terminex. Just wish they would update the washer and dryers because they break down a lot and mess up some of my clothing.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Apartment we were given looks like it deteriorating and we have been here since September. Filled out multiple work orders and very few were completed

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice apartment, very convenient location. Most neighbors are super friendly and quiet. Roaches have become an issue but apartment has been trying to handle it

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The amount we pay per month is the lowest we could find. However, you pay for what you get but with a little less. Maintenance took three month to fix my leaking sink because they kept clearing out the maintenance request. There is also a bit of a roach problem in the area. Lastly the overall structure of the apartments is pretty old. I will say that the layout of the place is pretty nice and so is the area surrounding the apartments.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

The apartments are very centrally located and surrounded by many restaurants and shops. The apartments are located near the NC State campus as well as Crabtree shopping center.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I like the price point but you get what you pay for. The office staff and maintenance are fine, it's the bugs that really bring the valur down of the property. I don't know why the property management company don't have regular service. Why do I have to call and request it every time when they know it need to be done regularly.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s getting better than it had been buildings just need to be cleaned up on a regular basis and some outside cleaning and fixing up needs to be done as well as the pool and gym need to be running properly

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I have had several issues not with the staff they have tried to do their best, but with my apartment. It caused me to miss a lot of money from work.

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the community in a whole but I am not happy with my place since I moved in oct me and my family have not been hear a month and so much work has to be done I feel like they just moved us in without a care of things working in my place prior to move in

Reply from Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

It is in a very convenient location to my place of employment. It's also in a great location for light shopping. The new office manager tries very hard to make sure she helps you.