Grand Arbor Reserve Apartment Homes

When I moved in it was filled with roaches!! The closet doors where old and falling apart as well as the bathroom tiles!! My ceiling leaks water as if a facet is running and my kitchen sink just randomly fills with water. We original signed a year lease but wanted to leave on the first night when we were greated by 30 plus roaches and spent 50 dollars to bomb and paid for a hotel! The rental office instead told us they’d take 100 of the rent and change our lease to 6 months! The exercise equipment is all broken. This place sucks and is over priced. We can’t wait til our lease is up!!!
Terrible service, overpriced, not great living environment. Grand Arbor routinely increases rent by a large percentage, and encourage resident turnover. Additionally, if you want anything fixed, you must call three times.
Everything is breaking when we moved in we were told that I was told it was moving in ready it was not move in ready and now my shower is not working this morning wonderful
1 star
This place sucks I’m paying all this money for this hole in the wall they should be paying me to live here.Not yo mention people have issues sometimes with paying on time and GOD forbid if your late 1 day because of some reason that not you fault there going to charge you another $30.00 .I believe there just money hungry and it’s sad the tenants can’t do nothing but I know what I’m going to do this is ridiculous.!!
1 star
Sucks completely. No hot water. Bugs everywhere. Terrible paint jobs. Horrific customer service. Insanely loud neighbors. Moldy walls and vents. AC didnt work properly.
I live here strictly for the price while I am in school. The maintenance is not up to par, the community is not clean, the pool was not open at all over the summer. It's just not a great place.
This community could be much better. It has been improving since the new management stepped in, but so much has been overlooked since we've been here. The roaches are awful.
It's here have not been great since last year of May that I moved in I've been having water and plumbing issues and for the amount of rent that I pay for it's not worth half of the problems that I go through staying at this residence the rent here is highly overpriced for what I pay for two bedrooms for a residence has been around since the 90s coffee do not have working hot water and my bathroom and toilet are not always function in the way they are supposed to
First moved in last year and I had constant Plumbing issues as well as bug problems. I no longer have the plumbing issues as I did before but I still have issues with bugs I tried to keep my place clean as I possibly can it's a great location but for the issue that I have with the apartment in the rent that they charge you for a two-bedroom it's not worth to say here.
This place is expensive for the issues I have dealt with. When I first moved in, my AC went out and it took 2 months and a call to corporate to get it fixed. My oven went out and it took 2 months to get a replacement. The roaches are just downright disrespectful. I pay for pest control every month but more roaches keep coming. Wish I could charge them rent. I had various issues and the previous maintenance guys would say it was completed and nothing was never done. They have new mgmt now and they have moved swiftly to fix the issues that the previous mgmt had failed to address. I would have gave a higher rating but I'm still battling roaches. smh