Grand at Pearl

There are some things that I like about the apartment. When I moved in any issues or concerns were addressed and quickly taken care of. My car was broken into and this caused great concern for me. There should be security, cameras and a gated entrance. The grounds need to be monitored more if rules are broken fines should be given.
I love the community. The people and office workers are very friendly. The kids can play outside and not have to worry about anything. Great community!
There’s a few things that need tinkering but overall I feel right at home and I am happy I made the move and hope to spend a while here with my family.
Recently it was inspection time. I totally forgot they were coming by that day. The team showed up friendly as always. I was watching some tv so they attempted to not disturb me as much as possible which was very considerate. Even asked if there was any issues they needed to know about within their scope. I really appreciate their kindness, timeliness, and concern for me as a resident.
So far it been pretty good....there are a few things I miss about my previous apartment complex I wish I had but some the amenities makes up for it.
I renewed my lease after enjoying my stay from Nov 2018 up to now. The entire staff is just amazing. I enjoyed my neighbors but I’m going to miss them!
Got moved in within 2 days! Awesome staff! Reasonable price! Moved down here from another state and had to find something quick for my job purposes and they got everything done in a timely matter!
Everything was fine but I saw roach in foods cabinet last Monday. My fiance killed it. Oven broiler wasn't working. Someone needs fixing it up
It is a very quiet neighborhood and they have a great staff. I do love that we have an officer on hand it make you feel safe. The neighborhood is kept very clean
I'm having a really good time living here at the Grand at Pearl. So far everything is good and I have no problems getting back quick responses from the office about any problems I may have