Grand at Pearl

4.3

4.3

So far it’s been pretty good. The office staff has been very helpful and accommodating towards me. There was water issue in front of my apartment building when I first moved in. But it’s been taken care of , as they have told me it would. I’m very grateful for the opportunity that these guys have given me to be a part of this community 🙏🏿
Very nice, spacious, family and pet friendly community in a good location. The complex is within minutes of shopping, dining, airport and Trustmark Park...
We have been here for about 2 year it’s been ok I think for what we pay for the apartment should be up today and the playground to with all the kids so maybe they will stay out of trouble
Quiet neighborhood! Neighbors are really nice! Maintenance and office staff are also very nice! I have really enjoyed my stay here! Would recommend to others!
It would've been higher, but the things (trash and loud hangout spots) around our building is just becoming unpleasant and not presentable. Trash is being thrown on the ground and not picked up, oil dripping from above in front of our door, and loud noises sometimes passed 9pm on weekdays.
Quiet, friendly neighbors ! The staff is friendly, especially the maintenance staff. I would recommend and have in the past recommended that this property is safe and one of the best places to live.
Okay overall. Very friendly and over achieving maintenance men, more specifically Brendan who went out of his way to take my trash when I was 9 months pregnant and again when I was recovering from delivery.
I’m loving this community it’s filled with nice neighbors . Best community I’ve lived in so far . The employees are nice and helpful and the apartments are beautiful also
I have lived here for almost 5 years. You can’t beat the location and convenience to everything. Yet it’s still in its own little secluded area where kids can play and you have peace of mind.
The Grande at Pearl makes me feel safe and comfortable living here. The staff is very professional and responds to any issues that I have had in the past.