Grand at Pearl

4.3

4.3

I glad I chose this property... It’s very quiet❤️The apartment is very spacious... I feel safe in this area.. I like the idea that this property is close to the Outlet mall and restaurants.
The complex is nice, but we have neighbors that are a bit noisy in the middle of the night from about 11pm until around 3am. We hear a lot of stomping and things above us and it makes it hard to sleep well.
The apartments themselves are nice and well worth the price. However, the staffing office is very slow about returning phone calls. Additionally, we have had a lot of suspicious activity lately along with a few break-ins. It seems the complex is not what it was when I first signed my lease.
I love everything about the Grand at pearl, except the loud noise. The noise has gotten some better in the last few days, but that's subject to change. I dont like the idea of people parking in the handicap spots and nothing is done about. Everything else is exceptionally good.
Very quiet nice place to live and the staff are very professional. All request are handled very quickly. I will recommend The Grande at Pearl to friends and family to live.
The apartments are a clean environment. The staff is typically friendly . It’s easy to renew lease, especially virtually. The only thing I don’t like about the apartment complex is rent gets higher the longer you stay. I totally don’t understand that because it is not a change or upgrade of the unit. Other than that I would recommend the community to others.
The garbage situation is horrible. We enjoyed it here at first but with neighbors not caring about your property & kids coming and sitting outside the building crowding the sidewalk that do not even live on this side of the complex.
I have enjoyed my stay here! They have worked with us during these difficult times! I will be moving soon but I will definitely recommend these apartments!
The apartment community and it's location is nice. However, I think it would be great if the roadway entering into the complex would be repaved.
It's a very quiet neighborhood. No Drama or messy! I just being a quiet Peace and Happiness 😊. I love more space and comfort around the rooms