I absolutely love my apartment community. It's quiet and very peaceful. Been here 4 months now with no issues and the maintenance crew respond to requests promptly.

Fun easy access to interstate we love our apartment and the small park and swimming pool great place to live awesome parking quite friendly nebihors

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love my apartment but I wish that they came with a washer and dryer in each apartment. Overall great apartment! Friendly and professional staff.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The staff at The Grand @ Pearl are very friendly and helpful. I have only been a resident for a week and I am already enjoying my stay here.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Compared to the first reporting of my experience, everything has been so much better and I can’t waifnto renew my lease. I have the coolest neighbors!

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Wonderful love to stay where I fill right at home will recommend others to stay here love this place you all made me fill welcome from day one n I’ll never forget that keep up d good work

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The staff was amazing. They got us in our apartment sooner than expected. The process was fast and simple. The staff was able to answer all the questions we asked.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great place to live. Neighborhood is really quiet, and the neighbors are pleasant. I would highly recommend this property to all family and friends.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I am enjoying living here. The apartments have plenty of space. They respond quickly to any complaints and make sure that you are satisfied. The front office staff is terrific and they are so friendly.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The staff in the office are great! They have been welcoming to my family. The complex is always very clean. So far the neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Need more lights around buildings, I love to grill, but since I have to keep my grill off of the balcony its rare that I get to grill now, other than that everything is fine. Ive been there over three years.

I Really wish they would pay more attention to there residents. And try to fix our stuff in timely fashion. Try to be polite when answering the phone

I really love living at Grande at pearl. So far so good. They staff are really on point. No noise so far. I have lived here one year. Signed a lease for another year.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I really like living here. It's a very nice and clean environment.. Peaceful complex and very kid friendly. The staff is also nice and prompt..

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I enjoy being a resident in this community because I always feel safe and it is a great environment for my children. Anywhere that is safe for my children is alright with me.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

It has been [ne of my best experiences. The management is the best I ever dealt with. I love how management and residents keeps the property clean. I also like the friendliness environment were my kids can go play while being safe. I will recommend this environment and property to any one.

Have enjoyed living here because it’s quite, convenient to the Interstate and it’s not far from stores and other parts of the city that I frequent. Friendly staff and community.

The community so far has been quiet and Well kept. Parking lots are crowded. Something should be done about the flooding at the entrance....

The office staff is awesome and treats each person with respect and professionalism. The community has a family vibe. They address any concerns the tenants might have and do it in a timely manner.

The community is quiet for the most part. There a few maintenance issues with the plumbing and the walls are thin; we can hear our neighbors through the wall. Parking is limited near our building and the dumpsters in the front of the property are always piled with trash but that may be due to the fact that most residents aren’t aware that one is a compactor. Overall I’m satisfied living here but the property could use some cosmetic/plumbing maintenance.

The community is always really clean, the office assists you as much as they can and the rent is pretty reasonable. The community makes sure that all Apartment homes look up to par by doing housekeeping per home.

Very quiet area. The property management and maintenance stuff are really friendly. I never had any problems in the three years that I have lived here.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

It started off bad, but everything is going so far so good. If I didn’t encounter what I saw upon moving in, my experiences would’ve been positive from the start.

New flooring was installed in my apartment, hardwood flooring. To complete 140 characters I am typing this sentence and I am just at 133 characters

I have enjoyed living at Grand at Pearl Apartments. It has been a great experience. I have great neighbors. I love the area. The apartment community is located in a very convenient area.