Grand at Pearl

4.3

4.3

Super Amazing!!! It's quiet and calm. We had a leak and it was fixed almost immediately. Cars are mindful of the traffic rules, stop sign, speed bumps, etc. The pool and are absolutely beautiful
just moved and so far its way better than my last one! there is very good customer service here and everything I needed was taken care of. thank you so much
I love that is is Quiet, peaceful.... home!! It has a pool area that can be reserve for personal family gathering. Maintenance stays on top of any repairs.. friendly environment
I've been living here since 2018. I really love it. It's quite most of the time. I've had no major problems. But, I do think you should screen people much better, and watch activity.🙄 I have good neighbors again. Not a bad place to live.
There is still too much disruptive noise from the apartment above. Their dogs run back and forth all the time, even during the times the manager told us to keep the noise down. Their dogs still go all over the lawn instead of the supposedly selected areas. They neighbors or rude and noisy. We followed the managers demands but the neighbors do not. They act as if they’ve bre given permission to disregard the manager.
Things could be much better; however, the amenities are nice and look as described. Staff is nice. I value communication and I wish I would have communicated more with the staff prior to move in.
It is not what it was when I moved in. The upscale & quality has gone down. Just take a ride around the parking lot at the cars with no windows or unfinished body work, kids throwing food on side walks or in grassy area, & dog poop on side walk or right off sidewalk in front of the building. No one should have to come home or leave to that especially in the dark to step in. Maintenance is always great, prompt, & efficient.
Here at The Grand, everyone is friendly, and the Maxis property workers as well as the office staff are always quick to respond. This really is a family-friendly place.
Over all very clean and well kept properties. Respectful residents. Also a great price for the space! Excellent location in pearl but still quiet and peaceful at night.
Nice and quiet area, my unit has a lot of space which includes two restrooms which is a plus. My only issue is how thin the walls are, but all in all it is a great place to stay.