It is a very quiet neighborhood and they have a great staff. I do love that we have an officer on hand it make you feel safe. The neighborhood is kept very clean

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I'm having a really good time living here at the Grand at Pearl. So far everything is good and I have no problems getting back quick responses from the office about any problems I may have

Grand at Pearl has been an amazing experience. My husband and I just got out on our own with our 6 month daughter and the atmosphere is quite and kid friendly.

I have really enjoyed my stay here. Any time I have a problem, the staff take care of it. My neighbors are very friendly and respectful. Thank you for making my stay heart warming.

Love it here. It’s quite. I feel safe. I have a short commute to work. Even get to come come for lunch during the week. Have not had really any problems at all. Any issue I’ve had maintenance wise was taken care of timely and correctly.

I love it here. The staff is great. Maintenance is efficient. Neighbors are friendly. Its convenient to all of the places that we need to go to.

I love it so far! Nice and clean! Lakeisha in the office I love her! She’s very sweet and humble! My coworker told me about these and I fell completely in love with them! Dry spacious!

This is a wonderful place to live. It's quite and the residents are very friendly here. With friendly residents and a wonderful and friendly staff, who wouldn't want to be a part of the community.

I love it here!! It’s quite and peaceful. I also love the office staff and the way they greet you when you walk into the office. Amazing !!!

We have lived here for about 5 months and it has been nothing but wonderful. We have had no complaints and really enjoy the community, location, and the helpfulness of the staff.

I am disappointed in the condition of my apartment unit. I appreciate the staff for expeditiously addressing each issue but there are still issues. My main complaint is roaches in my apartment

I recently moved in and have enjoyed the community thus far. The only downfall is when I first moved in my apartment was not completely move in ready. I appreciate the staff working quickly to help get me settled.

From the moment I typed “The Grand “ into google up until the time I’ve spent my first four days living here it’s been a good experience. The staff communicate and attitude is very welcoming and superb. We received several emails and updates from the time we applied until present. The fact upon moving in I didn’t have to touch the house up like previously at other properties was amazing. They even had a little gift basket waiting on the counter for our move in date. That really made us feel welcomed. The diversity of the complex is nice as well. It’s always well kept outside which is nice to look at. My four star rating is based off of the fact I’m still new to the community, I’m sure this time next year my rating will be 5stars or more !!!!!

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I just recently moved to the Grand at Pearl it’s a nice quiet community. I highly recommend VIP parking tho.. the office staff (Kesha) is nice and easy to work with. Thanks ladies!! I’m living my new home

Reply from Grand at Pearl

They have begun to make it more colorful with the painting of the shutters, the blue looks good. Also the rules are being enforced. Work orders, are being completed. At the entrance of the apartment, the flowers and other plants look sooooo beautiful. 🌞🙌

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love it here. The lady’s in the office are sweet. They take great care of their residents. They try to doing things with the residents. Kids love to go to the office and get popcorn on fridays.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great experience so far, I've really enjoyed the peace and quiet. It is really well kept and nice facility to live in. Great staff and facility management.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Very quiet, clean and safe. Very interactive with the tenants. The application process was fast and easy. Glad I came here!! Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Overall everything is good the maintenance could be better. I’ve enjoyed my stay here for the most part, and my apartment is huge I love the extra room.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love the staff and how they provide a safe and clean community. I’ve been here almost two years and I have never had any problems. I love how the provide different activities for the kids in the community as well as adults and that they always keep us informed on what’s going on.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

So far it has been GREAT! No issues with pest control. The office staff is very knowledgeable & always courteous. Move in was smooth and orderly.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I have given the community a five-star rating because it is normally peaceful and quiet. The community is in a great location for me since I have a very short commute to work.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love it! Peaceful and quiet surroundings with respectful neighbors. Price is reasonable for the amount of space. I will most definitely renew my lease.

The faculty are very nice and respectable. The apartment complex is very well kept and seems to be a quiet place for living as well as a good place for children.

Friendly and helpful maintenance staff!! I had several work orders and they completed them in a timely manor and knew exactly what the problem was.