I have lived here for almost 3 years. You can’t beat the location and convenience to everything. Yet it’s still in its own little secluded area where kids can play and you have peace of mind.

I love living here so far! The only thing I do not like is the few cosmetic features that need to be updated, but other than that staff is super friendly and the space is perfect!

We like it hear and everyone is very nice.my kids have made some really good friends and we have only been here for just a few months.We did have a problem in the apartment and they where fast about getting the problem taken care of.

It’s nice here. Love it. Spacious and peaceful. The Management team is so polite. Close to the interstate. They welcomed me w/ much love. I told Kesha what I wanted and she made it happen❤️

The office staff is amazing! Very professional and make you feel right at home. The process was very smooth and the follow up was quick. My family and I are very pleased!

Living here has some perks and some things I do not like. It is very hard living with the noise during the day and night with the tenants living above us. They seem to do everything at night, like vacuuming and running thru the apartment. I love the area. Some things need to be corrected but it is going to be a process. Also, I wish that we could have around the clock security.

Wonderful place having good time and very well maintained place. It is so peaceful here just get relaxed after hectic work schedule. The office pool is great place to hangout with family.

It has been a really good experience. I have no complaints. I have not had any issues and it is a relatively quiet area without many issues.

Our neighborhood was a good place. No one is bothered. The children are doing good. Those people are cheerful and nice. Maintenance is a great.

Just moved in. The office staff was amazing. They walked me through and it was a breeze. They were so friendly and helpful. The complex is clean.

Overall it’s an affordable place to live! Definitely needs up grades. Wish it came with a washer and dryer or An on sight laundry mat Bc the nearest laundry mat is always crazy busy!

Everyone in the office is friendly and always greet me with a smile. Maintenance is promptly. It’s a very quiet environment and I feel at easy here.

This has been a great experience. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. I would recommend my family and friends to move to here. It's very quiet, serene place to live

We recently moved in and it has been a great transition. The apartment is neat and clean and the staff/maintenance has been very generous and accommodating in all situations!

Overall the apartment community as a whole is quiet, however; parking is terrible and because I live in the back of the apartment complex out of view I often come home from work at night to find teenagers loitering on the stairs smoking. No one has children on this side of the building and I thought there was a curfew.

The apartment community is very comfortable. It has a sense of a peace of mind. The managers are very nice and make you feel welcome. Great

My apartment wall coloring is pretty. My neighbors are good and the noise level is basically zero. Plus, the maintenance guys are very quick to fix your repairs. Kudos Roger!!

Great. Very quiet and clean . Friendly staff and management. Right in the heart of pearl close to some stores . Would recommend to anyone ( all my friends and family

Being here has been the best experience so far. Everything that I need, they take care of it without complaints! I love the location, and I love how close grocery stores are here.

An amazing place to call home. The staff are super friendly and have been extremely helpful. Conveniently located within minutes of I-20, couldn't ask for a better place.

I really have enjoyed staying here for the most part it is quite place to stay.Yhe upkeep of the property need a little work. The staff is great

My experience was great and she was very helpful when I was moving in everything was so simple and easy and the apartments are great so far .

It’s a cool and laid back environment ,really quiet everybody minds their own business and people are very friendly they fix on things ASAP.

I love living here. Wouldn’t change anything about it and the office staff is very professional and courteous. The maintenance team also complete tasks in a very timely manner.

So far my experience has been great. Have had a few hiccups that have been fixed immediately! I love the location and the community that lives there! Amazing so far!