Grand at Pearl

Apartments are nice. Could be updated and the walls are very thin. SOME of the women in the front office are nice and the turn around time for fixing things are pretty good also.
I’ve never lived in an apartment not so bad for my first time. Can hear everything from the bedroom above mine. Sucks cause any lil thing wakes me up. I’m a very light sleeper. Sounds as if they be stomping when they walk.
I have enjoyed my renting experience with The Grand so far! The maintenance team is always available on a 24/7 basis. The leasing staff are always so helpful in fielding any questions or concerns I may have. Additionally, my neighbors are always friendly. Such a great community!
Great residential area. It’s quiet along with friendly neighbors. Really a nice place to stay among with a beautiful scenery. People in the front office are very helpful❤️
Nice apartments with very spacious layouts and also pet friendly... property staff are very friendly and worker orders are completed in a timely fashion.
its a great experience and the staff is reliable. and the neighbor is nice. And also you can go in the office to give rent payments to the manager. if you have a problem you can call the office and one of the manager will answer it.
Well from putting in the application and moving in has been handled professionally. Emails was answered immediately. The staff has been nothing but nice to me. So far I think I picked a great apartment complex to move into.
Overall not a bad first year. Worst real issue has been bugs, which has been pretty annoying, but most everything else has been nice. Good location and everything is clean. Community is nice and no complaints about neighbors. The parking is a bit of an issue and the potholes are not great, but the staff (for the most part) have been very kind and been there when we needed them.
So far it’s been pleasant. When I moved in. My floor was soak and wet, causing so that needed to be addressed. Toilet continues to leak, and still does. Lastly, the community does not have a on site payment drop box. Which for some people, it’s a convince if they can’t make it during office hours, or if they don’t have access to the portal. Hope this review finds you well.
Everything is peaceful here. Wonderful home! Neighbors are friendly and so is the front office! Could not ask for a better apartment complex to start off with.