I really love living at Grande at pearl. So far so good. They staff are really on point. No noise so far. I have lived here one year. Signed a lease for another year.

I really like living here. It's a very nice and clean environment.. Peaceful complex and very kid friendly. The staff is also nice and prompt..

I enjoy being a resident in this community because I always feel safe and it is a great environment for my children. Anywhere that is safe for my children is alright with me.

It has been [ne of my best experiences. The management is the best I ever dealt with. I love how management and residents keeps the property clean. I also like the friendliness environment were my kids can go play while being safe. I will recommend this environment and property to any one.

Have enjoyed living here because it’s quite, convenient to the Interstate and it’s not far from stores and other parts of the city that I frequent. Friendly staff and community.

The community so far has been quiet and Well kept. Parking lots are crowded. Something should be done about the flooding at the entrance....

The office staff is awesome and treats each person with respect and professionalism. The community has a family vibe. They address any concerns the tenants might have and do it in a timely manner.

The community is quiet for the most part. There a few maintenance issues with the plumbing and the walls are thin; we can hear our neighbors through the wall. Parking is limited near our building and the dumpsters in the front of the property are always piled with trash but that may be due to the fact that most residents aren’t aware that one is a compactor. Overall I’m satisfied living here but the property could use some cosmetic/plumbing maintenance.

The community is always really clean, the office assists you as much as they can and the rent is pretty reasonable. The community makes sure that all Apartment homes look up to par by doing housekeeping per home.

Very quiet area. The property management and maintenance stuff are really friendly. I never had any problems in the three years that I have lived here.

It started off bad, but everything is going so far so good. If I didn’t encounter what I saw upon moving in, my experiences would’ve been positive from the start.

New flooring was installed in my apartment, hardwood flooring. To complete 140 characters I am typing this sentence and I am just at 133 characters

I have enjoyed living at Grand at Pearl Apartments. It has been a great experience. I have great neighbors. I love the area. The apartment community is located in a very convenient area.

I love the community! It’s very clean and quiet! Everything you need is easy to access! You have dollar stores, restaurants, and shopping malls nearby! You don’t have to go far to accommodate yourself and your family!

I'm one week into my relocation and I absolutely love it so far. The office and maintenance staff are very professional and caring. Miss Tierra is so knowledgeable about the property and made my move very easy

I Love My Apartment & Athens Community. The Community Is Always Clean & Looks Presentable. I Love That All The Apartment Has Washer & Dryer Connection.

Courteous and helpful staff. Willing to go beyond the normal and exceed expectations!Apartments are well maintained!! Family friendly and my neighbors are great!

Awesome experience, so far. Very peaceful, friendly and trust worthy people in the community. The atmosphere is clean and the staff is very kind and nice.

This is a great place to live. So kid friendly and very safe. Also clean and well lit. The neighbors are so friendly and very helpful. The lawn is always cut and looking nice.

I have been here over ten years and I love let I am happen to be in this community. There are very caring neighbors who care about one another. We very good ground keeper and very upstanding manager who work in the office and they care about the people who live here I am very happen to live here.

I love my new apartment. The staff is excellent. All request I have put in, have been handled in a timely fashion. It’s very quiet, which is excellent.

Great experience so far. Everyone has been so nice and professional I love my apartment it is better than I expected. The community is very quiet and well kept.

I didn't expect to hear my neighbors as much as I do. It's no fault of their own. The walls(and the flooring I quess) aren't as sound proof as I'd like.

I love the convenient location and school district. The community is also safe. On too of all that, the maintenance dept does an excellent job at making sure the living space is sufficient.

The staff provided excellent information and services. Quick response and definitely want to see people in a home environment...great customer service!!!!