Grand at Pearl

This community is in a great location. It has easy interstate access. The community is close to the Outlets of Mississippi for a great shopping experience.
I love it very peaceful and quiet except for when my neighbors dog start barking! But piece is what I needed! I’m ready for pandemic to be over
Its nice calm and quiet. The residents are nice one of them actually gave me his table set because he was moving . Saved me over $300 if I had to by a new one.
Great experience. Great atmosphere. Overall the apartment complex looks great. My only complaint is that someone near me allows their dog to poop in the grass near my apartment and does not clean it up.
The office staff are professional and very nice. The maintenance staff work hard and are kind. They keep.the grounds clean. The office staff also respond to any issues promptly and are informative about things happening on the property. Thank you all for all you do! We appreciate you!
Since living here November 2018 and renewing my lease a few months ago, my experience here has been the best out of anywhere I have lived. There is nothing bad I could say about the place or staff.
I have been very pleased with the leasing office and maintenance staff here at The Grand. They have been more than helpful to answer any questions and are very prompt. I love the respect my neighbors show each other and the quiet atmosphere. Very pleasant place to live.
My family and I enjoy staying here. We’ve been here a couple of years now and enjoy the experience. As with anything, there is room for improvement, but overall we like it!
Love it here, it’s quiet and i have no complaints. If there is a problem they always come ON TIME and handle it. Couldn’t have picked a better place
My experience at Grand at Pearl has been very positive. I love the peaceful community and cleanliness of the grounds. The staff is very attentive of your needs and requests. I hope to continue to enjoy being a part of this community.