Grand at Pearl

Great customer service! The environment is clean and nest and the people are very polite. Awesome location too! Nice size apartments as well.
The units are very clean and up to date. The staff and crew are not only nice and helpful, they are prompt in taking care of resident needs and concerns! The property is very well-kept and has curb-side appeal.
I love living here. My place doesn't feel like just an apartment, it feels like home. Clean community. The staff is so friendly and work hard to make sure the stay is pleasant
So far living at the grand has been a great experience. Kind staff and timely repairs when needed. Although I haven't been living here long I enjoy the peace and quiet and the location of the grand.
Great place to live. It's just a short drive to work. And there's lots of places to shop and eat at. Employees that work for the Grand at Pearl apartments are professional.
I love living at the grand. Everyone is nice and friendly from the office staff to the maintenance staff. I have been living here a year. And would definitely refer a friend.
We are enjoying our stay here! The staff is friendly and is always prompt. The maintenance team is very good also. The complex is very nice and clean!
Great place! I have lived here for a year now. I've had no problems with noise, maintenance or anything else. Love being here and will be here for another good year.
The random changes made recently regarding resident check ups threw me off but the customer service and attention that we're given is worth staying here.
Great customer service and staff. Glad mailboxes are finally starting to be built because mine was missing since i first moved in back in oct