Great customer service! The environment is clean and nest and the people are very polite. Awesome location too! Nice size apartments as well.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The units are very clean and up to date. The staff and crew are not only nice and helpful, they are prompt in taking care of resident needs and concerns! The property is very well-kept and has curb-side appeal.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love living here. My place doesn't feel like just an apartment, it feels like home. Clean community. The staff is so friendly and work hard to make sure the stay is pleasant

Reply from Grand at Pearl

So far living at the grand has been a great experience. Kind staff and timely repairs when needed. Although I haven't been living here long I enjoy the peace and quiet and the location of the grand.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great place to live. It's just a short drive to work. And there's lots of places to shop and eat at. Employees that work for the Grand at Pearl apartments are professional.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love living at the grand. Everyone is nice and friendly from the office staff to the maintenance staff. I have been living here a year. And would definitely refer a friend.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

We are enjoying our stay here! The staff is friendly and is always prompt. The maintenance team is very good also. The complex is very nice and clean!

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great place! I have lived here for a year now. I've had no problems with noise, maintenance or anything else. Love being here and will be here for another good year.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The random changes made recently regarding resident check ups threw me off but the customer service and attention that we're given is worth staying here.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great customer service and staff. Glad mailboxes are finally starting to be built because mine was missing since i first moved in back in oct

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I like the new look and improvements being brought within the complex... it would really be better if the roads weren't filled with potholes.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The apartments are great. They have a great safe environment. The upkeep of the grounds are great also. The crime at the apartments is a zero.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I think this would be a great property if the roads were completely repaved oppose to to being patched up every now or then. It's saddening to come home from a long days work only to have to drive 5-10 miles per hour before reaching your door.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Things appear to be improving in 2017. Alot of things have changed since I first moved into the community back in 2011. I would like to see the updates be made to the apt due to us paying higher rent now.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

When I first moved in the complex I thought it was very quiet however it took maintenance to long to fix things! After living here a little over a year the complex was sold and since this time there has been major improvements with the staff as well as the up keep of the property! The only problem is that the club house should rent cheaper to residents. Keep up the goo work.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

The improvements are looking great. I'm glad you all changed the mailboxs, all that's needed now is a return box. People tend to forget to toward their mail.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I have been at this complex for over 5 years, and I like it. I have had some issues, however they were handled. I love seeing the upgrades, and showing more care for the residents.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

It would be nice if I had more storage in the apartment. I will commend your maintenance staff and the leasing agents they are very nice and respond very quickly .

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great place to live. Nice staff and neighbors who look out for one another. Near shopping, grocery store and the park is a wonderful! Just a niece area tof live.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

It's peaceful here. The ladies in the office are very sweet. It's always clean here. Always see the maintenances around working.. I would refer people here.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Apartment complex in itself is awesome! Quiet, safe, clean, and pretty. The staff is also kind and pretty accommodating. My neighbors however are dimming my experience.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Very informative and does a great job at implementing fun activities throughout the community monthly. I enjoy living in our community and I would recommend it to anyone

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I have track sand in my house and car due to the being "no way" to stop the ground from eroding onto the sidewalk. I wish they would get a gardner to solve the issue.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I love the complex. It's quite and peaceful. The staff is very friendly and helps out in every way possible. I would definitely recommend my friends to come stay here.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Great place to live!! The Office and Maintenance Staff are great!! They are very timely in everything that they do and I couldn't have picked a better place for my kids and I to live!!