If I had known that when I moved here I had a water and sewer bill or when I submit a maintenance ticket it wouldn't be taken care of I would have never moved here

Falling apart! Found mold all around window ceil, dishwasher doesn’t work, toilet runs constantly, pipes leak, floor seems like u are going to fall threw any minute! Potholes that are getting bigger by the moment!!

Just moved in. Hope I have a great safe & pleasant experience. I don’t know if it was because it was the weekend or what but lots of traffic

Pot holes at the entrance that your entire car can go in. Trash always overflowing. Promises aren't kept by management. The new attendants have more cars than there are available spaces!!

The apartment itself does the job as in, it’s a roof over my family’s head but that’s we’re it stops! Appliances are out of date! The floor is so then that u can’t jut walk around the apartment without it sounding to the person under me like a Dinosaur is walking around! None of the drawers in the kitchen or bathrooms slide out with ease. The pool is only open for a month durning the summer, with no set open or close date not is there a bathroom located at the pool area! And that is the ONLY amenities they offer! No on-sight laundry. PotHoles every where! If it rains hard, the entrance floods so you can not leave or enter!

Overall community is beautiful but could use some improvement. Maintenance usually respond to.request in a timely manner but then there are times you have to call and request over the phone. Overall nice place from someone starting out.

The community does a poor job when it comes to applicants. There’s absolutely no reason why a deposit should be charged before being approved and then having to wait for it to be refunded. The apartments aren’t a worth the price their charging people to begin with, so making it hard for people to move there and even harder to get your money back when being denied is not good business

I have track sand in my house and car due to the being "no way" to stop the ground from eroding onto the sidewalk. I wish they would get a gardner to solve the issue.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

ive been a resident for almost 7 years. i have seen some changes within the property itself. I would like to see the old rates return. i would recommend the property to finds.

Well maintained lawn. Pool is only open for a month and half! Reasonable cost of living. The Appliances need to be updated, especially the dishwasher. I’m glad I have one, but black debris comes up durning very way causing me to hand wash all dishes!!

I'm sure you'd want the truth versus a lie when it comes to ratings right? Well, I think there could be more security on the premises, more lighting, and curfews that the tenants actually stick to.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Neighbors are friendly and the property management have been professional. However; parking is horrible, inspections and pest control are not as scheduled and there are termites.

The community is quiet for the most part. There a few maintenance issues with the plumbing and the walls are thin; we can hear our neighbors through the wall. Parking is limited near our building and the dumpsters in the front of the property are always piled with trash but that may be due to the fact that most residents aren’t aware that one is a compactor. Overall I’m satisfied living here but the property could use some cosmetic/plumbing maintenance.

Nice place to live but the increase in rent once lease is up, is really high. Increase by 100 Plus. If u don't mind rent increase every year then it's a descent place to stay

Need more lights around buildings, I love to grill, but since I have to keep my grill off of the balcony its rare that I get to grill now, other than that everything is fine. Ive been there over three years.

My water bill is very high some months. I am otherwise pleased with the apartment. I have had issued that have been solved speedily. I will continue to be a good tenant.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I have lived at the Grand at Pearl for over 2 years now. I love that it is a quiet, well-kept property with spacious apartments and great amenities. It is close enough to everything but still tucked away in it's own little world. I would love my expertise more without the frequent water maintenance shut-offs.

The community is coming along can’t wait to see the final touches. I’m glad the dumpster has been fixed I wish it was one still in the back also

Things appear to be improving in 2017. Alot of things have changed since I first moved into the community back in 2011. I would like to see the updates be made to the apt due to us paying higher rent now.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

I didn't expect to hear my neighbors as much as I do. It's no fault of their own. The walls(and the flooring I quess) aren't as sound proof as I'd like.

This is a kid-friendly and safe community. I love that I can see everything from my upstairs patio including the school bus top. Also, when you call the office with any concerns, they are addressed.

The community so far has been quiet and Well kept. Parking lots are crowded. Something should be done about the flooding at the entrance....

I think this would be a great property if the roads were completely repaved oppose to to being patched up every now or then. It's saddening to come home from a long days work only to have to drive 5-10 miles per hour before reaching your door.

Reply from Grand at Pearl

It would be nice if I had more storage in the apartment. I will commend your maintenance staff and the leasing agents they are very nice and respond very quickly .

Reply from Grand at Pearl

Love, love, love the atmosphere!!! My problem is the air in the apartment, it has went out 3 times and we have only been ther 5 months. It's the summer months and it's really hot when it goes out.