Grand at Pearl

If I had known that when I moved here I had a water and sewer bill or when I submit a maintenance ticket it wouldn't be taken care of I would have never moved here
1 star
Falling apart! Found mold all around window ceil, dishwasher doesn’t work, toilet runs constantly, pipes leak, floor seems like u are going to fall threw any minute! Potholes that are getting bigger by the moment!!
Just moved in. Hope I have a great safe & pleasant experience. I don’t know if it was because it was the weekend or what but lots of traffic
Pot holes at the entrance that your entire car can go in. Trash always overflowing. Promises aren't kept by management. The new attendants have more cars than there are available spaces!!
The apartment itself does the job as in, it’s a roof over my family’s head but that’s we’re it stops! Appliances are out of date! The floor is so then that u can’t jut walk around the apartment without it sounding to the person under me like a Dinosaur is walking around! None of the drawers in the kitchen or bathrooms slide out with ease. The pool is only open for a month durning the summer, with no set open or close date not is there a bathroom located at the pool area! And that is the ONLY amenities they offer! No on-sight laundry. PotHoles every where! If it rains hard, the entrance floods so you can not leave or enter!
Overall community is beautiful but could use some improvement. Maintenance usually respond to.request in a timely manner but then there are times you have to call and request over the phone. Overall nice place from someone starting out.
The community does a poor job when it comes to applicants. There’s absolutely no reason why a deposit should be charged before being approved and then having to wait for it to be refunded. The apartments aren’t a worth the price their charging people to begin with, so making it hard for people to move there and even harder to get your money back when being denied is not good business
There are some things that I like about the apartment. When I moved in any issues or concerns were addressed and quickly taken care of. My car was broken into and this caused great concern for me. There should be security, cameras and a gated entrance. The grounds need to be monitored more if rules are broken fines should be given.
ive been a resident for almost 7 years. i have seen some changes within the property itself. I would like to see the old rates return. i would recommend the property to finds.
Overall it’s an affordable place to live! Definitely needs up grades. Wish it came with a washer and dryer or An on sight laundry mat Bc the nearest laundry mat is always crazy busy!