I love it so far..it is quiet and everyone doesn't bother you..no nosey neighbors...I like that..I am very pleased with grandduke. I would rate it at a 5 star.

Reply from Grand Duke

This apartment complex is a good place for the money. The property manager kristen is very friendly. Surprisingly quiet for being in the middle of harrisonburg.

Reply from Grand Duke

So far this has been a good living expereance. I love having my very own place with no roommates. Having my pet here is also a huge plus. The homes are nice and cozy. Management is very helpful when asked a question.

Reply from Grand Duke

My apartment is nice. There were a couple of issues when I first moved in, but maintenance fixed them right away. Now the only issues I have are that my neighbors keep taking my outside light bulb and they smoke outside a lot and leave lots of trash laying around including broken glass.

Reply from Grand Duke

This good place to live... I feel at home here. U couldnt ask for better person like kristen. She makes u feel like family . i guve this place 100%

Reply from Grand Duke

Everythings been good so far, Kristen is a gem and the handymen are useful and very friendly. Grounds are maintained better than expected and it is a quiet and friendly place.

Reply from Grand Duke

Love living here, love our property manager, love our neighbors. Very quiet and peaceful, close to necessities like Walmart and gas station.

Reply from Grand Duke

This is a Great Place to live!!!! Wonderful Staff!!!! Always friendly and always willing to help!! I would recommend Grand Duke to anyone !!!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

I love how quiet it is and how we are allowed to have our companions ❤️ The people are friendly and the apartments are roomy I love it and my landlord

Reply from Grand Duke

So far I love living at Grand Duke! The general manager Kristen is very nice and always attentive. I definitely feel at home here and the location is perfect in regards to my school!

Reply from Grand Duke

I don't currently live there yet. But my move in date is 09/01/2017 it seems to be an awesome place to live I plan on being there a while and have a great experience

Reply from Grand Duke

Best apartment I've ever experience in Harrisonburg. All my friends love it too. The area is perfect, the staff is fantastic, and the apartment is terrific!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

It's been a great first year here @ Grand Duke Apts! The staff is knowledgeable, nice and professional. I love it when maintenance leaves a card after they've fixed something in my apartment. I also love that they allow pets! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

Reply from Grand Duke

I really enjoy it here. Great location. Grand Duke has great property managment, groundskeeping and friendly neighbors. I would definitely recommend Grand Duke.

Reply from Grand Duke

It's nice and quiet and it's a great place to be. It's Close to many stores and just a mile from downtown Harrisonburg living space is nice and updated

Reply from Grand Duke

I really love my new apt ... Managment is wonderful . its quiet place to live . you coykdnt ask for better place to live.just wish most other places be friendly like they are here

Reply from Grand Duke

Got rid of boomerA+ but we now are without a maintenance guy and improvements I was so excited about have slowed to a crawl. New railings are cool, again just need to finish the job.

You guys have been so kind and welcoming to me so far. You have answered all questions I have had and have continued to greet me with a warming smile

Everyone here is so nice! I love my apartment my boyfriend and I are making it so cozy. We enjoy the strong community interaction. I also love how close it is the the JMU campus. I work at the office of Disability Services in the SSC and it only takes me 8min to ride my bike! 20min if I walk.

Reply from Grand Duke

I love how quiet and to them selfs and all of the friendly pets around the neighborhood I can't express how wonderful the manger krista is with rent and helping me stay on top of it

Reply from Grand Duke

the community in general isn't too bad but my direct neighbors are very loud and can be disturbing sometimes. it is a nice area and safe. good for families but it can get loud

I really like how quickly my manager responds to me when I have questions for her and how nice she is. I like how homey the apartments feel.

Reply from Grand Duke

I like it. place is quiet and it allows me to sleep without having much issue of hearing undesired sounds all night Parking is good and no one seem to fight over it

Reply from Grand Duke

Great place to live. Nice neighborhood and quiet neighbors. Staff is very friendly and very helpful anf will answer any questuons you have and try to resokve any issues asap

Reply from Grand Duke

Great place to live! Management keeps area well kept, great area, pet friendly, clean, office is so hospitable and lovely and the location is pristine!