The community is very quite and calm. The neighbors are very friendly and get along very well. They're pet friendly which is a big plus. The landlord is very accommodating and curious! Couldn't ask for a better first apartment!

Reply from Grand Duke

We are new residents and the people here are so welcoming and just amazing! It’s very rare anymore to go somewhere and be able to call it home as easily as we did with Grand Duke!

Reply from Grand Duke

The staff here at Grand Duke is Amazi g !!!!! Whenever you need anything they go out of their way to get it done. Id recommend this place to anyone!!!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

My husband and I moved to the Dukes Apartments less than a week ago. Ever since we moved we haven’t had any bad inconvenience with the apt or the neighbors. The outside surroundings are pretty lovely and it gives a sense of a woods house. We are super happy at our place!

Reply from Grand Duke

Love it here. The neighbors are quiet, and the leading office is very responsive and gets everything fixed in a timely manner whenever a work request is submitted

Reply from Grand Duke

I love it so far..it is quiet and everyone doesn't bother you..no nosey neighbors...I like that..I am very pleased with grandduke. I would rate it at a 5 star.

Reply from Grand Duke

This apartment complex is a good place for the money. The property manager kristen is very friendly. Surprisingly quiet for being in the middle of harrisonburg.

Reply from Grand Duke

So far this has been a good living expereance. I love having my very own place with no roommates. Having my pet here is also a huge plus. The homes are nice and cozy. Management is very helpful when asked a question.

Reply from Grand Duke

My apartment is nice. There were a couple of issues when I first moved in, but maintenance fixed them right away. Now the only issues I have are that my neighbors keep taking my outside light bulb and they smoke outside a lot and leave lots of trash laying around including broken glass.

Reply from Grand Duke

This good place to live... I feel at home here. U couldnt ask for better person like kristen. She makes u feel like family . i guve this place 100%

Reply from Grand Duke

Everythings been good so far, Kristen is a gem and the handymen are useful and very friendly. Grounds are maintained better than expected and it is a quiet and friendly place.

Reply from Grand Duke

Love living here, love our property manager, love our neighbors. Very quiet and peaceful, close to necessities like Walmart and gas station.

Reply from Grand Duke

This is a Great Place to live!!!! Wonderful Staff!!!! Always friendly and always willing to help!! I would recommend Grand Duke to anyone !!!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

I love how quiet it is and how we are allowed to have our companions ❤️ The people are friendly and the apartments are roomy I love it and my landlord

Reply from Grand Duke

So far I love living at Grand Duke! The general manager Kristen is very nice and always attentive. I definitely feel at home here and the location is perfect in regards to my school!

Reply from Grand Duke

I don't currently live there yet. But my move in date is 09/01/2017 it seems to be an awesome place to live I plan on being there a while and have a great experience

Reply from Grand Duke

Best apartment I've ever experience in Harrisonburg. All my friends love it too. The area is perfect, the staff is fantastic, and the apartment is terrific!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

It's been a great first year here @ Grand Duke Apts! The staff is knowledgeable, nice and professional. I love it when maintenance leaves a card after they've fixed something in my apartment. I also love that they allow pets! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

Reply from Grand Duke

I really enjoy it here. Great location. Grand Duke has great property managment, groundskeeping and friendly neighbors. I would definitely recommend Grand Duke.

Reply from Grand Duke

It's nice and quiet and it's a great place to be. It's Close to many stores and just a mile from downtown Harrisonburg living space is nice and updated

Reply from Grand Duke

I really love my new apt ... Managment is wonderful . its quiet place to live . you coykdnt ask for better place to live.just wish most other places be friendly like they are here

Reply from Grand Duke

Got rid of boomerA+ but we now are without a maintenance guy and improvements I was so excited about have slowed to a crawl. New railings are cool, again just need to finish the job.

You guys have been so kind and welcoming to me so far. You have answered all questions I have had and have continued to greet me with a warming smile

Everyone here is so nice! I love my apartment my boyfriend and I are making it so cozy. We enjoy the strong community interaction. I also love how close it is the the JMU campus. I work at the office of Disability Services in the SSC and it only takes me 8min to ride my bike! 20min if I walk.

Reply from Grand Duke

I love how quiet and to them selfs and all of the friendly pets around the neighborhood I can't express how wonderful the manger krista is with rent and helping me stay on top of it