I love living in this community. Every one is so nice! The new dog park is so nice and my dog loves being able to run around and play in a safe enviroment!

This is good place to live .... I been here almost year... Kristen is amazing. When there's problems they fix it rite away. I highly recommend grand duke.... Everyone stays to theirselves. You pass neighbors u say high n go on... Good community area.

Reply from Grand Duke

I recently adopted a rescue puppy named Stitch. He is a 9 month old lab mix and he loves it here. I am pleased to say that st staff love him just as much as we do. He enjoys going to the dog park. Playing with neighbors kids, and getting treats in the office. Grand Duke welcomed our newest family member with open arms.

Grand duke is a great place to live ! Been here for almost 2 years now. If is wasnt for the need for more space I'd be staying. Go na miss the staff.

Grandduke has been wonderful towards me. I love being able to have my own space. Manager is great, shes quick with responses and is very kind. I have released for another year seeing how well things have been going. Would recommend to others.

My husband and I are super happy here at Grand Duke. The office and maintenance crew are top-notch. Our apartment was very clean when we moved in and we have had minimal issues. The small things that have popped up were all repaired immediately upon submitting a request. I really enjoy having an app that I can use to contact management and for paying rent. I would give an easy 5-star but the card only washroom is a little inconvenient and the fee for online payment could be lower.

Reply from Grand Duke

Very quick and easy process to become a resident. Lots of friendly pets around the neighborhood, close to pretty much anything in Harrisonburg

Reply from Grand Duke

It’s so great for me and everyone that is close to me. I love the fact that everyone is so proactive in the customer service department at the apartment complex.

Reply from Grand Duke

I couldnt ask for better place to live .... Kristen is an awesome person with amazing care for her clients. I would deff recommend grand duke to everyone

We have just moved in recently, but our experience to date has been great. Office staff is friendly and completely on point in respect to getting things done. The unit very clean and fairly quiet. No hearing neighbors through the walls. I would definitely recommend to singles or couples!

Reply from Grand Duke

Another year living in one of the best communities in Harrisonburg! Happy to have such wonderful neighbors and a great management and maintenance team.

Reply from Grand Duke

My Fiance and I have lived here since July 2017 We found it to be the perfect starter apartment. The family atmosphere is quiet and fun. We are excited to begin our lives together and picked the perfect apartment to do it!

Been here now for over 3 months and I am still loving it here. Its in a great location in the middle of Harrisonburg. I have released my lease for next year.

Reply from Grand Duke

I have yet to move there but so far I have gotten amazing responses from management they are super nice. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Grand Duke

The community is very quite and calm. The neighbors are very friendly and get along very well. They're pet friendly which is a big plus. The landlord is very accommodating and curious! Couldn't ask for a better first apartment!

Reply from Grand Duke

We are new residents and the people here are so welcoming and just amazing! It’s very rare anymore to go somewhere and be able to call it home as easily as we did with Grand Duke!

Reply from Grand Duke

The staff here at Grand Duke is Amazi g !!!!! Whenever you need anything they go out of their way to get it done. Id recommend this place to anyone!!!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

My husband and I moved to the Dukes Apartments less than a week ago. Ever since we moved we haven’t had any bad inconvenience with the apt or the neighbors. The outside surroundings are pretty lovely and it gives a sense of a woods house. We are super happy at our place!

Reply from Grand Duke

Love it here. The neighbors are quiet, and the leading office is very responsive and gets everything fixed in a timely manner whenever a work request is submitted

Reply from Grand Duke

I love it so far..it is quiet and everyone doesn't bother you..no nosey neighbors...I like that..I am very pleased with grandduke. I would rate it at a 5 star.

Reply from Grand Duke

This apartment complex is a good place for the money. The property manager kristen is very friendly. Surprisingly quiet for being in the middle of harrisonburg.

Reply from Grand Duke

So far this has been a good living expereance. I love having my very own place with no roommates. Having my pet here is also a huge plus. The homes are nice and cozy. Management is very helpful when asked a question.

Reply from Grand Duke

My apartment is nice. There were a couple of issues when I first moved in, but maintenance fixed them right away. Now the only issues I have are that my neighbors keep taking my outside light bulb and they smoke outside a lot and leave lots of trash laying around including broken glass.

Reply from Grand Duke

This good place to live... I feel at home here. U couldnt ask for better person like kristen. She makes u feel like family . i guve this place 100%

Reply from Grand Duke

Everythings been good so far, Kristen is a gem and the handymen are useful and very friendly. Grounds are maintained better than expected and it is a quiet and friendly place.