From day 1 I have had a great experience my roommates do a great job taking care of their pets and maintaining respect amongst one another. Aside from my in home experience I love the close proximity to multiple resteraunts a movie theater and swimming pool.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Living in grandmarc for the past 3 months has been great. The events organized by the crew were nice as I was able to catch up with my friends for some good food and talks

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

i have been living here for almost 3 years. Since I've been here, GrandMarc has honestly improved. It went from being a good living situation to a great one. I feel like they should start changing their furniture buyer. The furniture we have in the rooms are so big and bulky that it makes it really hard to decorate the rooms.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

I just moved in a couple of weeks ago and haven’t really had any problems other than the parking. The parking spaces are super small and you can barely get out of your car when you park. Other than that though maintenance comes out quickly to fix anything and it’s a perk to be so close to campus and have your own room and bathroom.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Great community. Submitted a service request and it was completed within 12 hours! Also very quiet despite being in a college area. gym is nice too

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Grandmarc is honestly very nice and for the most part clean. I love the events that they host for the residents. I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

It’s super convenient to live here, because of the distance from campus and the UV. Also, Grandmarc is always hosting little things like breakfast on the go or free headshots. It’s super cool because we’re all students who live here, so most of the people I meet in class are living at Grandmarc too.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

So far so good, been having a really good time here with my roommates and the community. Just wish there was some form of better security, because anybody can come in, through the car gate.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

It is amazing! I love that they have these little events every week! Which give us an opportunity to meet new people. They also have exciting things to do in the building like gym, movie theater, game room!

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Good, just wish it wasn't as pricey. For the most part its quiet and friendly. I just hate how my car got towed and I had to pay a huge fine and didnt even get reimbursed for the inconvenience.

My experience has been great I honestly can’t complain. If I have any problems I let the office know or I set a work order online from the comfort of my own room and they come within a couple days and fix the issue.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

love the environment here. The room is pretty nice and the resident get free parking! I really recommend student to live here.It’s not too far away from school and it’s close to UV which means there’s a lot of restaurants near by

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

The apartment is fully furnished and environment feels safer as there is security around. If there is anything that needs to be fixed maintenance can be reached in a reasonable amount of time.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Overall, the Grandmarc experience is good; the amenities, maintenance and staff are great. My neighbors are a little noisy at times, and I wish I was in an updated apartment after living here for 2 years. But, even with the minor problems I still renewed my lease for a 3rd year to live here. Time to finish college next year!

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Living at Grand Marc has been such a wonderful experience. I have lived here for 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I love having access to a great gym and pool. Also, the staff are very helpful and the maintenance team respond to maintenance requests super fast. I recommend Grand Marc to anyone who wants a great apartment close to campus!

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Grand Marc is convenient place to live, everything is furnished which is perfect for students in college. I love the free parking for residents and it's close to the UV for food and the school.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

GrandMarc feels more secure in comparison to other apartment places. Every area has a fence and requires an access card. There is also security that keeps watch during the day. It makes me feel safe.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Love it it here! Amazing staff! It just feels like home away from home :) highly recommended. Very close to campus and other food places. Extremely safe.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Very convenient forschool, printing, whatever students need! Comes fully furnished with furniture etc. Also very close to soo many local places! Love love it!

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

I enjoy living in GrandMarc and having all the amenities that I have. I also like how it so close to campus and near bus stops. The people that work here are really nice.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Good experience living here for the past 2 years. They always plan fun events. They lobby and extra amenities are always clean and there usually is no problem to use the amenities.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Lately, the noise level has gotten extremely unacceptable so I will not be renewing my lease. Even after multiple complaints, there is nothing done about the loud cars that rev their engines at 2am

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

The place is convenient since it is close to campus but I also feel as if they place doesn’t fix the public area fo often. Not all computers print and the basketball courts are broken.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Everyone here is very nice and helpful with everything I need. The people living here are also reallly nice and since we go to the same school, I have some of the students in my class, which helps when we need to study.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

So far, my experience here at Grand Marc has been incredibly fulfilling. I have created so many memories here and love the environment that is provided by this community.