Convenient living area and nice community. The only issue is that some things break easily and the sink in the kitchen is too shallow to wash large pans. Carpets get stained easily. Overall a good place to live if you are a student at UCR.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Good, positive experience. Just had some trouble with communication with the office and being referred to different employees, but other than that, maintenance and amenities, and the overall atmosphere has been great.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

GrandMarc is conveniently located less than 1 mile from the UCR campus and is across the street from the University Village with on-site food options and a movie theater. GrandMarc is a purpose built student housing facility and leases by the room. All units are fully furnished and all utilities are included, as well as, parking, cable and wi-fi.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

The environment is nice, the security makes grandmarc save. And the equipment is good too. However, the printer sometimes does not work well. The electricity fees is so expensive!

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Honestly, the GrandMarc staff makes it so welcoming here. The only gripe I even have with the place are my roommates. Other than that, all of the amenities and the staff are extremely great and welcoming.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Overall great place to live but sequity is the worst . I got my car and bike stolen. I don’t feel the safest there . Security should be a main priority . I feel like we all pay a sufficient amount so we should have the best quality security.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

- Fast and responsive facility services. - Good coffee machine at the leasing office. - Good maintenance of the property. - good signal 88 services.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

I love the atmosphere of grand Marc. All the staff is prompt, kind and always open to any problems you are having. They make the apartments feel like home and I love the activities that are held throughout the week. The apartments themselves are also super nice, clean and well maintained. I love living here.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Grandmarc works for its residents and ensure they have a smooth and nice living experience. They are really good with addressing service requests.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Grandmarc is the best place to live. The pool is amazing, the gym is great, and there’s a theater room. On top of all that Grandmarc gives their residents so much free food which is always a plus!

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Wonderful university ambiance :) 1. Location - Near UCR 2. Accessibility to stores and restaurants 3. Facilities inside Grand Marc Really love these :)

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

GM is a very nice place to stay. The room is very big and clean. Every month would have activities. The leasing office is welling to help. GM has Amazon locker.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Love the apartment and layout, especially living with my roommates! The only thing I would give constructive criticism about is the small parking spaces. Otherwise great living space for college students

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

I love the apartments, great utilities, great prices for apartments near campus. I love printing facilities. ONly thing i don't like is the rug in the apartment rooms

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

It has been pretty good overall. Sometimes the key card slots for the pool and entrance gate don't work properly and it takes a while to get them fixed by GrandMarc but its not too much of an issue. The community is safe and the staff is helpful.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Great environment, has everything you need. The facility provides a solid gym, basketball court, and the overall vibe is very nice. I am glad I chose GrandMarc

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

The Grand Marc has great amenities. I have the best roommates and the maintenance is fast at responding to maintenance requests. Overall, Ive had a good experience.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Grandmarc is a great and safe place to stay for students! The staff is always readily available, maintenance is really efficient and the amenities are great!

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Overall, it is ok. The neighbors can be really annoying though. They can be loud sometimes. For example, random screams coming from upstairs.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

My experience at Grandmarc has been pleasant and enjoyable. I have spent the past year and a half here and it has been pretty nice. I enjoy the workers here and their helpfulness.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

I love that I have my own room and bathroom but The kitchen is really small and there’s not enough counter space. Other than that anytime something is broken maintenance is super helpful and comes within a day

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

The location is great as it is close to my school. The amenities are also great and the grand marc hosts cool events. The maintenance requests get completed quickly

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

It has been very pleasant living in grandmarc. The rooms are perfect and the balcony provides a very nice view! Everything is kept very clean and the service is great.

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

Housing with your own room and bathroom that is furnished... what’s not to like. The only thing that scared me a little this past few months are the constant police emails about robberies

Reply from Grand Marc at University Village

It's great living at grand marc. I love to entertain friends and family here. I really like the private study rooms and movie theatre. I would definitely recommend it to students,