Grande Court Apartments

4.3

4.3

I’ve asked repeatedly to have maintenance to come look at my refrigerator, and haven’t had anyone come by to check it out. I’ve lost money behind this, and it’s unacceptable. The Dumpster has been broken for weeks now, and it hasn’t be fixed either. I’m in the first building, and the trash that’s just sitting around the dumpster I can see out my bedroom and front window, and that’s is not a good look to look outside and see trash just lying around the dumpster every day, also with the ducks tearing the bag open to get food which leave trash all over the place.
Great customer service the staff team is awesome they go out their way to help. If you really need it. I love the hold team. Including maintenance team. They help also
for the most part the complex is not that bad. few bad neighbors but you will get that no matter where you live. you do have good access to the stores.
Been good just wish back orders did not take so long because some stuff has been taking forever we are ready for everything to get fixed as soon as possible
This is a very nice community i love the way The Staff is so kind. And how well maintenance Dominique. Keeps it well maintain. And how nice the maintenance crew is. Lovely place to live.
Only problem i have is that there is not enough dumpsters in the community, if there were mor dumpsters it would prevent people from putting trash outside.
Overall I like where I live...i wish there was more than one dumpster...Also I wish there was an area for grilling...The maintenance request are always handled in a timely manner....The renewal application process is somewhat long but overall it was ok...
Was a great place when we first moved in then seemed to go down hill. Maintenance was great, I guess they changed people because I placed work orders and it has been months and no one has been to my apartment to fix the problem. I'm told the AC work orders take priority, which I understand. When we had AC issues tho it took over a week to fix and we had to contact corporate.
Hello I have lived here now for 18 months and things seem to have stayed pretty consistent. My daughter and I love the peaceful and family vibe here. And not only do the people who live here give this place its good feel but the people in the office also. I’ve done most of my business with Karina. And the times I’ve had to meet with her in her office, I’ve seen her stop everything to go help some poor soul who was under a lot of stress. I love her kindness and her humility. And the one time I needed help with changing lights in the kitchen the guys came very quick to do so. I always see the people here working very hard all the time. I gave this 4 stars because I think these guys could use some help.
I moved in 6/7 and the building that I live in is very quiet the Neighbors are pretty nice no noise. The building is well lit up at night so when I'm coming home at night I don't have to worry about not being able to see how to getbin my apartment. Overall I love it!