Grande Court Apartments

4.3

4.3

I moved in 6/7 and the building that I live in is very quiet the Neighbors are pretty nice no noise. The building is well lit up at night so when I'm coming home at night I don't have to worry about not being able to see how to getbin my apartment. Overall I love it!
I give it a one half star because the cameras do not work only the ones at the front office. Somebody hit my car on the property now I'm paying for everything what took place on the property. They have mildew in apartment they came and fits the wall that had mildew but it came back.
I’ve always had an excellent experience here at Grande court ❤️, I’ve had little to no problems here that could not be fix. With this pandemic they’ve still managed to help any way possible
Everybody just throws their trash in the trees or pond; very sad….not very pleasing looking at a pond with nothing but trash around it, or driving around the parking lot with nothing but trash around it.
Apartment wasn’t ready for someone to move in. I was lied to that inspection wasn’t done until the 6/14 or 6/15, but when I looked at the inspection sheet it was done on 6/10. I was told that I could move on the 12th of June then that Tuesday or Wednesday I was told that I couldn’t move in until 6/14, but then I was told the 15th of my and they gave my appointment to someone else and the other apartment I was supposed to move in the Tenant
We love living here! Have had a great experience over all. Getting officially moved in took a while but other than that no complaints! Great neighbors and fairly quiet area!
I feel like there should be more dumpsters around the community, the complex is pretty big and everyone don’t have a car to drive their trash to the front.
I love the area it’s quiet and calm.. The kids can play outside with no issues.. I definitely like the neighbors are respectful..so I definitely recommend it to a lot of people.. two live here..
Everybody here is nice and friendly I love my apartment so far anything ever wrong it takes them no time to fix community is great highly recommended
The first year was great. I had no complaints. Now you can never get anything resolved . I’ve been putting in a work order for a leaking roof since February. Someone finally came out maybe a week ago to look at it. But it’s still not fixed . My refrigerator been making loud noise for at least a month. I was told it would be replaced Monday here it is Wednesday and still no replacement. This could continue to be a great community if you keep tenants in the loop about work orders and not just keep having us enter them again and again.