Grande Court Apartments

4.3

4.3

I’ve been here for such a long time. It’s a very quiet community and the office team has always been there to help you out. I’m very pleased with making a upgrade with security out here. I just hope we can improve on the cleanliness on the property because it has not been in great shape lately.
I love my apartment ❤️ needs more dumpsters throughout the entire complex other than that my experience have been great, anything i needed fixed was fixed.
It's a nice neighborhood and an enjoyable apartment. I really enjoy my view and my neighbors. The process was easy and the customer service was great.
The staff are very helpful and any issues I have, the maintenance men are there to help and give great information as to what they are doing and why.
So , I’ve been here coming up on a year in February. The renewal process could be a little bit more easier. For starters you should get a notification when you log in to pay rent or place a work order. Then the renewal you do complete via portal doesn’t notify the office. It should really be removed . I still have no complaints when it come to my apartment . Maintenance come when you put request in. They have gotten better with all the trash scattered around the place. Which is an easy fix place trash bend around complex. I can’t speak on the amenities because I haven’t been able to use the due to COVID. Lastly I would recommend the complex to a friend or family member. I gave full 5 stars because overall it has been very pleasant living here.
Good place to live. Staff is nice and friendly. Neighbors are plesent and seem nice. Easy access to close stores and highway. Would recommend to others.
I love living here! It’s super quiet and relaxing! Definitely would recommend to a friend or family member!! The office staff is so nice as well
My experience is wonderful nice neighbor.. People no issue with tenants.. Very very quiet place and you can let your kids outside without the shooting and fighting and the extra chao..I definitely will renew my lease..
Awesome place to live. I hope I can stay a little bit more this next year. This is my first time getting an apartment and I will not regret it.
I love the office staff. They are professional and courteous at all times. If there is a problem with the community they research it, and handle it accordingly. This is a great place to live * Grand Court Blanding *