Grande Court Apartments

The rental agents were awesome..the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because the apt was not ready on the date I signed..Needed more cleaning.Also I wasnt able to see the apt until I signed...I was shown pictures online...
We’re quite happy here and are thinking we just might stay a while. The reason for the unshaded 5 th star is for issues that are ridiculously easy to resolve but haven’t been. I think the ramp where we have to walk to drop off trash needs to be pressure washed regularly. Borrow, rent or buy a pressure washer, add some bleach and spray away. Easy Peasy! Also; Hire someone for a few hours to manage the place on the weekends so garbage doesn’t get backed up and place is so much more secure. The little bit of money it would cost would be so worth it. Also; Update the homes with new hardware and other stupid simple stuff so that these metal sliding doors are working properly.
Leasing office is amazing great customer service and very prompt and detailed. They made the move completely effortless and stress free. No issues upon moving in and great apartment condition I love it here
It in a great area that best thing. The layout is different but in a. Good way. Make the one bed look roomy. The bath is wide With the store room
All the staff is great ! But Lorena is the BEST ! She made the process of getting me in a home so simple and has made sure we are taken care of . We feel at home !
So this is more of an update. I have been a resident for 4 months now. I still love the place. I didn’t give full 5 stars because the walls are extremely thin . I live on third floor and I can hear everything my neighbors on the second floor Do.
My family loves it here! Great neighbors and the office staff is so friendly. They go above and beyond for the residents. The community is friendly and the complex is safe and peaceful.
It's quite comfortable friendly place they will work with you very helpful well respect I have been living here for 4yrs now and I love it here
I love the area it is in. It’s a very quiet and clam community. Everything is close by. it’s very close by the mall. A lot of food options. I’m close by friends and family.
very clean and respectable office team great office staff clean place to live. very quiet and peaceful. and a restful place to live at. to live. Drama free from people.