Grande Court Apartments

I’ve been for many years! I enjoy the area! It’s close to everything from shopping to near major highway when traveling. They’ve made some upgrades in these past couple of months. I like that the people are diverse and friendly!
I enjoy staying there the only issue is noisy neighbor above me, but I would refer people to come and stay here. It’s a quite place where I’m at and neighbors are nice
I’ve been here over a year and at first I was excited but it seem like after I renewed my lease it too forever to get maintenance to fix what needed to be fixed and they went up on my rent.
Hi; Since my last review things have gotten better. The office personnel contacted me and left a message letting me know they were coming in to repair the items that I requested.
I'm still pleased with community. Though I would very much like for this OLD CARPET to be replaced. And regular maintenance on the air duct system. THANKS
Good service so far there was some lack of communication but got that issue fixed. The apartment I was given had a terrible cigarette smell...
I have been here since February. It’s a nice place to stay . They fix items when work orders are enter. My original experience with staff was great. I really don’t go to office since they offer online payment. I would definitely recommend this living here to family and friends
Since when I moved I complained about the smell of the apart. They changed carpets before we moved, but the smell is strong. I climb the stairs with a strong smell of marijuana, the office takes forever to answer, calls, requests, anything to fix with virona corona without corona virus does not justify the delay!
Great overall. Karina is the best in front office. The apartment is ok besides some minor work needs to be done. But overall the apartments are an ok size. No complaints on my end.
Great customer service always on time with the work orders they always greet you with a nice welcome when they see you and over the phone...