Grande Court Apartments

It's quite comfortable friendly place they will work with you very helpful well respect I have been living here for 4yrs now and I love it here
I love the area it is in. It’s a very quiet and clam community. Everything is close by. it’s very close by the mall. A lot of food options. I’m close by friends and family.
very clean and respectable office team great office staff clean place to live. very quiet and peaceful. and a restful place to live at. to live. Drama free from people.
My experience here with the community has been amazing, I've referred a friend as well with my time being here. This property has done amazing especially during this covid-19 pandemic they have kept in touch with residents.
Still working On my apartment haven’t really stayed in it waiting on the carpet and a few other things to be done but the community is chill so far
Great customer service when you call the office friendly staff they are always there When you have a problem maintenance is always on time..
Good and quiet. Nice staff. Property is clean. Residents are polite. It is near to many places. The process of applying and move in was nice the staffs helped.
Nice quiet community! Clean and friendly environment feels like home spacious very happy with my apartment things are off to a great start !
Definitely nice environment good areas for the kids quiet area, definitely a Peaceful Neighbors are respectful The prices for rent a place out here whether it’s a two bedroom one bedroom or even a three bedroom is reasonable..In some apartment complexes Do you either have one or the other not both but grande Court has both and a managing team would definitely work with you all way around the board so that’s a big plus..
Excellent costumer service, I will recomend and peaceful place to live on it. Nice view, friendly place and close to shopping center and restaurants.