Grande Court Apartments

Good and quiet. Nice staff. Property is clean. Residents are polite. It is near to many places. The process of applying and move in was nice the staffs helped.
Nice quiet community! Clean and friendly environment feels like home spacious very happy with my apartment things are off to a great start !
Definitely nice environment good areas for the kids quiet area, definitely a Peaceful Neighbors are respectful The prices for rent a place out here whether it’s a two bedroom one bedroom or even a three bedroom is reasonable..In some apartment complexes Do you either have one or the other not both but grande Court has both and a managing team would definitely work with you all way around the board so that’s a big plus..
Excellent costumer service, I will recomend and peaceful place to live on it. Nice view, friendly place and close to shopping center and restaurants.
Good service, maintenance is slow at times. Other than pretty good apartments with good staff. Also if there were more trash bins so people wouldn’t have to walk super far or drive every time they want to take the trash out.
So far I have only been a resident for two weeks . I moved here from Tamarac Fl. Karina in the office was very pleasant throughout the whole application process.:)
Great community very friendly staff. Clean and quiet neighborhood. Office staff goes out and beyond helping the community especially on lil holidays.
The office staff are usually pretty helpful. There are a lot of kids out here that cause problems which is why I gave 3 stars. Other than that during school hours it’s nice and quiet
I love living here it's quite I love the staff I have been living here almost 3yrs now and I never had a problem I can always get help from them when I need it they are so understanding
Love the place and the mangers. Clean and no crime Lived here before and still love it.love it love it love it love it love it love it love .