Grande Court Apartments

4.1

4.1

Belinda
It’s quiet place. It’s close to everything and my family. I don’t care about the trash situation and people not cleaning up their pets poop

Jerome
It has been ok living here but there are to many things wrong for what I pay. If yall fixed everything in the Apts and got the pool working it would be great.

Tracey
Love how the management make sure we living in a clean an safe property. I love living here and thanks to the management . Great job to the painters.

Whitney
about 2 months ago
Need more maintenance people. Love my neighbors they are all very nice people. I have lived here for almost 3 years and I really like it here.

Aticia
about 2 months ago
Have had a pretty good experience living in grande court so far the only thing that I don’t like is the trash on the weekends it be loaded heavy by the trash compactor

Karen
about 2 months ago
HI! HOLY ANOINTEDLY LOVE MY HOME; @, IN GRANDE COURT APT. 208; IN GRANDE COURT APARTMENTS, I DON'T PLAN; MOVE NO TIME SOON, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND GRANDE COURT APARTMENTS; TO ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY, AND ALSO; TO ESPECIALLY COCO/MY(OUR)FRIEND(S)/FAMILY; I/WE ESPECIALLY 100% LOVE, AND MAINTAIN, AND TRY;TO MAINTAIN HOLY ANOINTED STABILITY EVERYDAY; IN EVERY AREA; OF OUR LIFE/GOD BLESS HOLY ANOINTEDLY TREMENDOUSLY FOREVER, AMEN/GOD BLESS😇❤️....!!!! SINCERELY IN CHRIST JESUS, AMEN, MS. KAREN DENISE(DENESE) MATTHEWS, RANDOLPH/HOLY ANOINTEDLY BLESSED; OF GOD FOREVER ETERNALLY TREMENDOUSLY CONTINUOUSLY FOREVER, AMEN/GOD BLESS.....!!!!😇❤️🎀🎂💝🎁🎉✋️😇❤️

Shirley
about 2 months ago
Garbage is everywhere and it looks disgusting because it's the garbage thing is right at my building and you look out the window and see garbage piled up nobody don't want to look at the one and have to see that that's not sanitized. I have to keep my blinds closed just so I don't have to look at that garbage piled up.

Lynda
2 months ago
New staff New Changes friendly Team Trying to make it great Again. With helping the community. To keep the place clean. For New neighbor's. And making it A safe Place to Live Happy To See Security on The Property

Belinda
2 months ago
I enjoy living here. Very close to everything. It’s quiet most of the time. The landscape and trash along with the amenities can use a upgrade

Titus
2 months ago
Worst place I’ve ever lived. My apartment has a bunch of black mold in it. Dishwasher doesn’t work, very trashy place to live. When I tell them the issues they ignore me