Grande Court Apartments at Boggy Creek

4.3

4.3

Zailea
Satisfied with maintenance requests. Quick solved responses to maintenance requests. Quiet neighborhood. Nice to take walks with toddler. Easy access to mail.
Mabel
Estoy muy contenta de ser residente de Grande court pues son muy responsables y muy comunicativos con nosotros los recidentes. Estoy muy contenta de recidir. 19 años en Grande court
Genesis
Maintenance came the same day I made the request amazing and the job was excellent and fast and friendly very blessed here neighbors are wonderful and office administrators are always doing something for the residents ☺️
Hortencia
The hallway and stairs need to be power wash. Also the appliances need to be entertained efficiently. They also need keep the area where trash is put cleaner
Zoraima
I love the community, I closed to everything a very centric place. Peaceful I love get home and have that pace after a hard day at work. The only problem is the Parking. I would love to have assigned parking, just saying. Otherwise all the office staff has A+++
Jackeline
Deberían de hacer algo referente a los estacionamientos por favor y los enseres eléctricos muy obsoletos también las alfombras que no las cambian hacen años y están viejas
Emir
I’ve lived in Grande Court for 3 years. Coming from out of state, I was not sure how anything was. I love it here and my kids love it here. Never had a problem and the neighbors are friendly, community is always clean and maintenance guys are very nice.
Valerie
So far it has been great. Very quiet, park is always accessible, not to crowded. Cant complain of my neighbors. Very social and attended. Like I said I love it
Sharlimar
Great place! Love it! It’s nice and quiet. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Website is a great tool and easy access. Location is perfect close to everything.
Dayleen
This is my place for the last 10 years. It's a nice place to live, all what you need is near and with good access. Schools, stores, pharmacy and entreterment.