Grande Court Apartments at North Port

4.1

4.1

Michael
Everything is getting better as the days go on. A lot of improvements going on. Management is great. I have lived here for 9 years and never had any type of problem.
Michael
Nice area. Location of apartments is off of the main road so I don't hear traffic. Close to everything -minutes away from beaches and I75 My apartment is very spacious For a 2 bedroom. I like the openess of the living room, And kitchen area and dining room so when we entertain its very convenient The 2 bathrooms. are very spacious The only thing missing g is an elevator to get to my unit
Aisha
Good beginners community to raise my family in . The pool is a great feature and adds to my kids being happy here. Spent a good amount of time here more than 5+ years.
Ludy
Durante 8 años e vivido con mi familia en este complejo, estoy satisfecha,podrían mejorar los pisos, demasiada alfombra para mi gusto y la estufa también se podría mejorar
Brittany
helpful staff and maintance is responsive and on time when coming to fix or replace anything . pool is clean and well kept as well as exercise room
Frances
This has been my home for 10 years. That should say something!! I live in a quiet building. Our maintenance man Luke takes great pride in his work and we are lucky to have him here!! He tries to get to your problem if not the same day, the next I like living here.
Lynn
Again issues with pool. Last 3 years pool only open six months per year. Hoping your new company will help alleviate the problem. I've spoken with past pool companies and the problem was always the bill was never paid.
Jacqueline
about 2 months ago
Well this month things are not so good. Got new a notice of $100 monthly increase on my rent. Also dang kids need to stop banging on all our doors in the evenings - ( it’s not as amusing to us senior residents as they think it is) their parents need to teach them better manors.
Virginia
about 2 months ago
People is so friendly! It is a good and calm place for living ! I feel safe, happy, no stress living in the grande court . I have almost 1 year living here! Thanks so mucho
Joanna
about 2 months ago
It’s nice place comfortable ,maintenance is quick and good .Offis’s cooperation fast and professional.Place is nice and cozy. Every ting is 😊