GrandMarc Tallahassee

awesome living experience. cant wait to get back to Tallahassee and restart my independent life at grand marc. amazing gym and pool. easy walk to campus
Love Grand Marc. Stinks I can't be there because of coronavirus, but cannot wait to be back. Staff is friendly and the accommodations are tremendous.
Great when stuff is open, but 0 amenities for past 4 months. To be clear, was not able or allowed to use amenities for the second half of my lease, and no relief was given to families impacted by Coronavirus. Situation was handled very poorly, and changed my rating heavily.
The apartment community has been great during my time there. It is quiet and the residents are respectful of one another. My favorite amenity is the gym and pool area
corona virus is keeping me from coming back to grand marc. it stinks. lamontae i miss you. i think i left my door open too. help. fill word count i must
Experience was great (except for the guest parking situation) until the management change. The first order of business of the new management company, Landmark, was to close all amenities until further notice (closed pool, gym, private study rooms, and internal store). They also suspended online payments and have demanded payments now be made in person, as well as new maintenance requests.
not a bad place to live but upstairs neighbors are awful. management is good & amenities are great except for the printer which sometimes does not work.
Nice place to live. Staff is nice and helpful. Only downside is the noise from tennessee st. Otherwise, the amenities are great and maintenance is decent.
I don’t currently live at the Grandmarc yet but I already love that we are able to do a reward system and earn things! I have never seen that before so that’s exciting.
The price is reasonable for my current 2 bedroom 2 bath. I would rather the apartment complex be dog friendly. The parking garage is nice and I never have a problem finding a spot with the extra floor on the top. Construction next door and construction workers taking up the other half of the first floor parking is inconvenient and rather annoying.