We have had multiple air issues and we had mold in our apartment. Despite this, the apartment was prettt decent. It needed some cleaning but thankfully we got it done. The staff was helpful.

Great so far! The security is amazing and the rooms are a great size. It's a nice apartment with great amenities offered. Glad I decided to live here!

Solid quiet community very walkable from campus. Roomy bedrooms and open living spaces make the apartments very loveable. Staff is very helpful and amenities are great.

Its been great so far, The apartments are spacious and comfortable. The staff has done a great job in helping me with any questions I had, it been a go experience up until now.

The GrandMarc staff are friendly and welcoming, and always willing to assist. I love my room and the free printing services. I also like the granite countertops and the spacious cabinets in the kitchen. Getting my mail and packages is easy as well.

Everyone is very nice and helpful especially the maintenance people who are willing to come so fast to help us fix our whatever is wrong in the apartment.

Very friendly environment, facilities are clean and well kept, location is awesome. Also, the music played by the pool is always catchy and the hottub is actually warm, which is a win.

Great place to live and very convienient to the campus and local eateries. Amenities a great and the leasing office does well with acomidations.

Staff is super friendly and helpful!! Maintenance has been on top of any issues we've had since day one! Great pool and amenities, would recommend!

pretty cool place to live I moved in over the summer on a sublease and now I'm back for the fall. It is a little louder now than before but not too bad.

The apartment is clean but there are some scratches in different areas. The community is great. People are friendly and the staff is super helpful.

I can't wait to move in tomorrow! So Far all of my roommates are amazing and super chill. Gonna be a great year at Grandmarc and I've never been so excited to close out my senior year :)

The staff were friendly during the move in process. Perhaps leaving a few more doors unlocked during the afternoon time would have been helpful while people were unloading their cars. The apartment was decently clean and the room seems very nice.

Overall a good experience and place to live. The office takes a few days to complete tasks that are asked of them. But the facilities are always cleans and neat. The trash rooms need more frequent tending to.

Great location for students that attend Fsu. Extremely convenient and walking distance to just about anything. Staff is nice and always willing to help out with anything needed.

There should be more communities parties (like cookouts and stuff) but besides that I love it here! For the most part the staff seems really nice and helpful.

Just moved in, but really happy with my experience here so far! Maintenance was very quick to fix any issues I had upon move in. And I love the security of the building!

Grandmarc at tallahasse has been a great decision. These are great apartments next to campus which is great. They have an excellent service.

This is place great. Good amenities. Good staff. Good events. Close proximity to the Florida state university campus. There's also a pool and gym

i love it. This is the best place ever I wouldn't pick anywhere else. If i was rich and had to choose between a five star hotel and my HOME here at Grand Marc , I would choose this place 100 times.

AMAZING. Great location. Really looking forward to moving in, in a few weeks. The facilities have everything we are looking for all a walking distance from campus.

You guys are doing great. The staff is great at letting me know when certain events are happening and I feel at home. I cannot wait to live at Grandmarc for all of college!

Overall good place to live. Great Amenities and nice atmosphere. Community Assistamts are very helpful and provide fun monthly activites for residents.

I love living here, and have heard only great things from other residents. I'm so excited to be spending my senior year living at grandmarc!

Good location. But the front office kept saying they didn't have my package and so I had to call USPS several times and wait on hold for over an hour several times, all the while, the front office DID have my package.