GrandMarc Tallahassee

4.2

4.2

Super nice staff and the apartment complex has the look of FSU with the brick building, really wish they had balconies at this complex!!!! But overall the apartment itself is nice and good for first time students.
I like to live here for the amenities specially for the gym. Also, the change of management improved the experience, and the maintenance service is really here to help you.
1 star
I’m moving out and this list is excessive. I received the apartment in horrible conditions and am expected to return it better than I found it. It’s not fair
My apartment itself didn’t really have any issues thank goodness. The office staff has been nice enough and so has management. But the whole building could use a major upgrade so residents don’t have so many issues and they wouldn’t have to keep complaining about maintenance taking so long because they’re short staffed or because of parts they don’t have and whatnot. The doors have also been broken for basically a year now which doesn’t seem very safe. None of the cameras work which isn’t really helpful when someone’s car gets broken into, hit, or keyed. Lots can be improved here in my opinion. I got pretty lucky with the apartment that I have but I know other people won’t be in the future
when i moved in this place was a wreck and had to deep clean everything. now that i’m moving out i’m supposed to clean which isn’t a problem except for the fact they want me to literally wipe down the walls of the place. they estimate the costs of everything super high so they can steal more of your money. we all know the side table is not worth 110 dollars. maintenance didn’t even fix half the stuff i wanted them too and now i get to be charged for every little thing missing
Rooms very spacious and comfortable. Absolutely loved the free coffee and convenient study rooms downstairs. Only wish the amenities were open year around, like the pool.
I have lived at GrandMarc for two years going on my third and have had a wonderful experience with the complex and the staff. The staff is always friendly and maintenance is available at any time.
My experience here has been great so far. The staff is incredibly kind and I have had very few disturbances when it comes to maintenance or neighbors.
Very private and many amenities available. Not always the cleanest but it is nice there is such a variety. Easy to renew your lease if you want to call this place home for another year, I did recently and I'm happy about it.
There's no place like home. I mean, where else can you walk around without pants and not break any rules? A home is the physical embodiment of the people who inhabit it, so it's no wonder that it's such a special place for so many. And for most, home has taken on an especially significant meaning over the last year. With more time spent at home than ever, it's worth being grateful for the space thats been through it all with you. Celebrate the feeling of being home with these words of wisdom that capture that inner peace we all feel at our favorite place.