The community is nice, but sometimes I think the building could be better maintained. Overall the staff is very responsive to any concerns you have.

so far, so good. staff i spoke to on the phone were very helpful and the online application process was smooth and straight-forward. i'm really glad the apartment comes furnished and I am very excited to move in for the fall!

The staff at Grand Marc have been very friendly and helpful, however I'm not completely satisfied with the roommate matching. I specifically requested to be with another graduate student and then was put with an undergraduate junior.

The registration process and signing of lease was really easy! I am so excited to move into the unit at the end of the month. Great customer service all around!

I love living here... with the awesome pool and gym, study room, computers, the list goes on. Parking is easy and I feel safe with the key system.

Helped with the leasing process by answering the questions I had and calling me back to walk me through the electronic signatures. Great customer service

I really enjoy living at grandmarc. The apartment is very clean and well kept, rent is reasonable, I love being able to walk to campus and parking is free.

I haven't moved in just yet but am moving into GrandMarc in the fall. I took a tour earlier this year and I fell in love with the place. Can't wait to be there!

I really enjoy living here. The amenities are awesome and so is the office staff, maintenance is also the best and gets requests done in a timely manner

I've been a resident for almost 3 years now and I have no complaints! The staff is respectful and each employee does their very best to make each resident as comfortable as possible. So glad I found Grandmarc!

I had 2 great tours at GrandMarc. The people were very helpful and kind. Despite this, we told them our roommates and they failed to remember and/or make note of it.

I feel in love with Grandmarc apartments when a friend invited me over. After I saw the apartments and the community I instantly knew i wanted to live there. Its has been great

I'll be moving in to Grand Marc in the fall and I look forward to all the amenities they have to offer. The rooms are spacious as are the bathrooms and I love how close it is to campus!

Such a cool idea for an app! Especially for college students in apartment complexes. Just wish it was a little easier to get prizes, or have more options to get points

This is my first semester here at FSU. And nothing made it easier and better than Grand Marc. I Love the pool and love the service. I Would recommend to anybody.

It's lovely! Grand Marc is a great apartment community--it is quiet and peaceful. Also, the facilities are clean and modern. The staff are friendly and helpful.

I have really been enjoying the festivities that were held by Grandmarc. I move in during the fall semester and i already feel the sense of community, solely from the events that they have been holding for future residents.

Excellent place to live! All the amenities are perfect and you really do get what you pay for here. Such a good walking distance to campus as well

You are doing great! Everything about the place is awesome, including all of the workers. I feel just as home when I am in the apartment because everyone is so nice!

I have not moved in yet but I signed a few months ago and loved the facility. I visited again yesterday and the facility seems to be clean and the staff is polite.

The location may not be the best, but the building seems to be very safe. The apartments are furnished which is convenient and they host events throughout the year.

Great location for fsu students. Nice staff. Good amentities. Updated units. The only thing is I want a parking spot actually on the floor I live on

Very nice staff. The front desk answered all my questions and walked me through how to sign the sublease. I didn't enjoy the amount of signatures I had to write to finish though.

I complaints from me! I love it so far! The staff is great and helpful and the resources we have are excellent! If only the rooms weren't so small...

Beautiful community with friendly residents and staff. Only a short walk to reach the FSU campus!! Will definitely renew my lease for the rest of my time here!