amazing experience at grand marc. awesome staff. pretty nice pool area and gym. rooms are well kept, very close to campus, so the commute is easy

I've had a good experience at Grandmarc. Maintenance is really good about getting my maintenance requests done quickly. I don't really have anything bad to say about living here.

I have lived in other apartments near FSU and this is by far the best. The location is awesome, the staff is great, the maintenance people are always super quick to respond.

My experience here is fantastic. Staff is very kind. Living spec is great. Super close to the FSU campus and other places to eat. Pool and gym is in good condition

All the people who work here do a great job. The layout in my two two is just strange but overall great place to live. The trash shoots can get pretty gross but that happens at every place cause students don’t clean up after themselves.

Staying here for the last three years. Barely had any problems! It's a bit expensive, but convenient since it's very close to the campus. There are some homeless people around which is a little scary at night, but overall a good experience!

Haven’t moved in yet but everyone seems nice there. I had a great experience signing my lease. Everything went smoothly and they reviewed our lease in a timely manner

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Great location compared to where campus is. Staff is mostly nice and always helpful. Really quick maintenance. The trash rooms are super gross.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Had a great time living here. Staff was very friendly and always willing to help. Lived in a 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment. Very spacious for a 1/1.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

It is an incredible community to be around and the amenities provided. Also the location is great and everyone is very friendly and nice and I like having the community area with coffee.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I love living at GrandMarc. The staff at the front desk are very helpful and always so nice. We're excited to renew our lease and continue living here next year.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I haven’t moved in yet but I have been in a few times and it looks great. The staff have been very helpful every time I have been in. I’m very excited to live here.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

the printer is always broken and i have to wait for the office to open in order to print something. the property manager isn't great at her job and i have had to go above her head a few times to get stuff done. people who dont live here constantly park in the garage and i have to park way above my floor because of this. management doesn't care. regardless, i love living here and the employees are very nice and helpful.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

The property seem to be quiet and nice. People seemed to be great with quality service. This is a great place to stay, whether you are in school or looking for one to attend.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

The apartments themselves are lovely but have seen a lot of wear and tear and have only been repainted or fixed in certain areas. The computer room printer never works, but besides that all the amenities are great. The maintence staff is incredible, the administrative staff helps as much as they can but my roommate still hasn’t received her gift for signing and they tried to raise our rent.

Grandmarc Tallahassee is a great place to live. I've lived here for 2 years now and if I wasn't graduating I would be renewing for the third year! The staff is amazing and always helpful. Maintenance is very fast.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

A very welcoming community with great maintenance. All the people who work at the front desk are very nice and extremely helpful. Plenty of parking.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Not only does living at GrandMarc a Grand Experience but it’s also a great place to work and meet all my fellow residents. I am excited for the new year and what the staff has in store for the residents

I've been a resident of Grandmarc for the past 4 years and can honestly say it has been great. The maintenance staff in particular have been so helpful, respectful and prompt whenever help was needed. Grandmarc has been my home away from home and I'm forever grateful.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I love it! Absolutely amazing place! Apartment is perfect and good distance from FSU. I would recommend this place to a bunch of my friends.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

The staff are friendly and very good about letting me know about packages. I love the pool area; it is beautiful, well-kept, and a nice place to relax close to your room. In terms of apartment room, I like the organization of the kitchen and living room. It is very convenient having a garbage disposal in the drain as well as washer/dryer in room itself and not having to go to a separate laundry facility. However, a complaint that I have is we have lost many of our cable TV channels for some reason halfway through the semester. Otherwise, a very good experience with GrandMarc.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Grandmarc is a clean and safe community. The staff is helpful and very nice! Not to mention that when I moved here, everything in my apartment looked brand new!

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Great! There is little to no noise in this quiet and safe community. All of the amenities are easily accessible and the events held for the residents are also great! Only concern would be that some residents don’t clean up after their pets or leave trash in the hallways which makes it an unpleasant smell.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Been dope so far, can’t complain. roommate is cool. gym is very convenient. pool is kept clean regularly. staff is very kind. experience couldn’t be better

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

GRANDMARC is a nice place to live at. They have a nice pool and a 24 hour gym. There is a printer in the study room that you can use whenever and get coffee while you're at it.