Extremely close to campus, never have to worry about campus parking. Lots of amenities including the gym and pool. Rooms are a good size as well

Overall, I enjoy living here. The wifi isn't always the best and the printers seem to never work. Everything else is great and super close to campus!

Very convenient place if you want to leave close to the campus. Clean complex, friendly people, fun activities, good location, different treats every week. It's a good experience living here!

The mantinence usually responds quickly. Only issue would be the the WiFi tends to not work quite a bit as well as the printer, but it’s not the biggest issue.

Just signed the lease here and everyone was so nice and friendly. literally called a million times asking questions and they were all so helpful

Prior to the signing our lease, the grandmarc staff were very helpful and patient with my roommate and I. We had a very pleasant experience.

Love my house! It’s something I was not expecting . It is a great place to live and I would not trade it for the world . Grand Marc is awesome’

Overall great complex and staff! Very clean and modern. The pool is amazing and I love being able to use the Internet cafe and study rooms whenever I need to!

The best thing about this apartment is the location. It's walking distance from campus, and near many restaurants on Tennessee street. Also has a parking garage.

The apartments are decentZ staff is always there to help when you need them. Quick service when it comes to maintenance. Also have free food days

My experience has been great do far. I have not had any issues with my unit and the customer service has been amazing. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Moving in in the fall. Pleased by the tour that I received before Thanksgiving break. Looking forward to seeing what GrandMarc has to offer.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I really enjoy living here! I already renewed my lease for next year because it is so nice and close to campus. Everyone is extremely nice and my neighbors aren't loud at all.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

The apartments are nice and clean. Staff is extra friendly and helpful, Having a parking garage is nice. My favorite part is the tall ceilings in my apartment.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I decided to live here because it is really close to campus. Grandmarc is across the street from campus. This is one major reason for my living here

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Its been a great experience living in Grandmarc Tallahassee. I love the location because it is close to all my clases and its near my favorite restaurants.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

GrandMarc has been a great place to live. The complex has been relatively quiet, the rooms are clean and spacious, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Location is awesome for walking to campus.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Overall, my experience in Grandmarc has been nothing short of my expectations. I have been living in Grandmarc for almost 2 1/2 semesters in the same apartment with two different roommates and I have had amazing memories here.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

My experience here at Grandmarc has been a decent one so far. Unfortunately graduate school takes up much more of my time then expected so I feel like I pay for things I do not use like the pool area and such. But that is not Grandmarc's fault. So it has been a good experience so far.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I've had a great experience here. The property is very clean and the people that work here are very attentive and responsive. The pool area is also very nice.

Overall, a solid place to live. The location is great, but the apartments are just ok. The furnishing could be better. Free printing is a major plus.

no complaints!! lived here for two years and have had no problems, friendly staff who works with you, spacious apartments, and you never feel unsafe in the complex

I love how every semester starts out with the week of goodies like bagged lunches and Taco tuesday. I also love the you guys do Taco tuesdays throughout the semester. The only thing I would say would be to do taco tuesday every other week instead of once a month.

Can be loud, I wish there was someone around the clock to report noise or other violations to. The printing is also iffy, doesn't always work and you have to wait for the office to be open.

I like GrandMarc because of how close it is to campus. However, I have had a lot of maintenance issues and the wifi is terrible. But, the staff is AMAZING and will help you with everything! Every apartment complex has its issues, but not every apartment complex has such an AMAZING staff!!