GrandMarc Tallahassee

4.2

4.2

Elena
My experience living here has been great. My only complaint is that the maintenance orders take a while to be complete, but they are very nice and get the job done.

Dara
When we moved into our apartment, the TV was broken. We put in a service request on move-in day and the TV was not fixed until October 26th. One of the light switches still doesn't work, and my bedroom door still doesn't lock. However, other than that I've really enjoyed Grandmarc.

Natalie
Good location & overall nice apartment. Love how close it is to campus. Staff is helpful most of the time. It took a month for our dryer to be replaced, so maintenance can be improved.

Luiz
Good Maintenance staff and leasing office will help you out! It has been really good living in GrandMarc and enjoying all the things it has to offer.

Kiera
I love living here, the location is perfect just steps away from campus and close to everything. Grandmarc also has great staff that are always welcoming and helpful

Sandy
i honestly really like living here and have had no serious problems at all. I love the location and the amenities are pretty good too. The apartment is pretty good for the price!

Evan
Management has not been very responsive or communicative. They have been very hard to get into contact with. Additionally, my unit was incredibly dirty and unpolished when I moved in

Michael
I love my room but maintenance not great took them forever to come to replace a remote for a tv. The apartment is nice tho some minor stuff that’s annoying but overall pretty good

Alaina
Grandmarc is an excellent place to live! I have a D2 floor plan and absolutely love it! I like being able to park on my floor and not have to carry groceries up to the third floor. There has only been three things I haven’t liked. These include the hallways between the apartment and parking garage looking dirty, the gate is hardly shut, and the parking garage not having lights. The hallways aren’t really a big deal they just feel a little gross and ‘busted’. The gate to the parking garage isn’t really shut and I feel people who don’t live here are taking spots on my floor. This usually means I often have to park at the top of the garage. Lastly, without the gate shut anyone can access the building, when I park I would like to be able to see what’s around me. It would just help me feel safer. However, the amenities, staff, and ‘life’ at grandmarc is amazing. I just renewed my lease :)

Brooke
The front office staff is so nice! Every time I see them they always have a smile on their face and are so nice. Maintenance is also so nice and kind! They follow up and care!