I love grand marc! They always attend to things right away when there is a problem. I like how there are text notifications for when packages arrive.

Great place to live! The location is awesome, you can walk to class everyday and not worry about parking. They also have a lot of amenities!

Great place to live! throughly enjoy living here along with all the amenities. Staff is always friendly and helpful and is very good with communicating with residents.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I love my apartment! The staff is so helpful and the amenities are beautiful and convenient! Definitely getting my money’s worth from the Grand Marc

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I am in the process of moving into my new apartment at Grand Marc. I made several phone calls just to clarify what I needed to do before move it and everyone I talked with was very helpful.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Great place. The apartments are nice and roomy. You also get a lot of sunlight in your rooms. And it was never too noisy so I could study in peace!

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

GrandMarc is a great place for FSU students who want to walk to campus. The rooms are nice and the staff are helpful and keep you updated with events and notifications.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I had a great experience living here. The apartmentme t was great and the staff was always helpful when needed. I have renewed my lease and will continue to live here.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

My fourth year here at Grandmarc and I still have no complaints! Helpful staff, beautiful scenery and a short walk to campus! Plus the staff here goes out of their way to make sure each resident is completely satisfied.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Staff are always nice and there are many fun events that Grandmarc plans for residents. Pool area is always clean and beautiful. I love how close it is to campus too. The only complaints that I have are mold issues in my room and that fire alarms have gone off in the past in the middle of the night for no apparent reason (and it took a while for them to turn off).

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

In comparison to other options in Tallahassee, GrandMarc brings the best package. Great rates and an awesome looking place that can’t be matched by others.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

very nice apartment complex, gym is great. good sized rooms with furniture included. the pool is pretty badass and there are other cool things too.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Haven't moved in yet but so far the staff have been extremely helpful and friendly. the place looked really clean and well kept with plenty of good amenities including the gym.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

The place is really great. Great amenities and a good sense of community between the residents. The pool is clean and many people are around during the day.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

everyone is always so helpful! the apartment is great and nothing beats the location. the price is very fair compared to the other student housing complexes in the area

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Just started to live here, this review is based on the application process. I think there are a lot of great amenities and the staff was super helpful. Every time I had a question they would get back to me in a timely manner if they did not have the answer right away.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Good service, close to campus, and has variety of amenities. Leasing office is kind, responsive, and organized as well. Nice apartment compared to similar rents.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Great atmosphere and great location. Right across the street from Florida State and great food all around you. Nice pool to lay out on a nice day and an elevator that never seems to break down.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I’m very pleased with GrandMarc so far. They were accommodating and didn’t split up my roommate and I when we ran into trouble with fall placement. I very much appreciated their help in making sure we room together

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

amazing great complex with great amenities, happy to have lived here for two years. staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, complex is safe and well kept

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Excellent place to live, extremely close to campus with an amazing staff and the amenities are perfect for college students. Has some quirks but overall great place to live.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

The weekly events are great when I come home from school hungry, I also appreciate how helpful and attentive the staff can be whenever you have questions

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Haven't even moved i yet. Getting these points to type this. e're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

Awesome experience! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Noise was not too bad, as it is an apartment complex. Getting along well with my roommates and what not so its not bad!

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

The staff are very friendly and responsive to questions/problems. I like that they offer community events and the location is perfect for Florida state university students.