Been dope so far, can’t complain. roommate is cool. gym is very convenient. pool is kept clean regularly. staff is very kind. experience couldn’t be better

GRANDMARC is a nice place to live at. They have a nice pool and a 24 hour gym. There is a printer in the study room that you can use whenever and get coffee while you're at it.

My first apartment and I am extremely happy with Grandmarc. People that work the front desk are always very kind and there is tons of space in my room.

Great housing but could use some work. I enjoy the free meals like taco Tuesday and ice cream social that they have. I also like the free printing

I like it. The noise is not bad at all and neighbors are really understanding and nice. The gym is really good and the tanning bed comes in handy

GrandMarc Tallahassee is a great place to live for FSU students. The location could not be better for walking to campus and the complex is really nice. The rooms are spacious, usually pretty quiet with a few exceptions, and the parking garage is a nice amenity to have.

Really like living here because it is so close to campus and a great value. The gym and pool are great and the staff in the leasing office are always so nice and helpful!

I love living at Grand Marc. More than anything it is always quiet, never noisy like most apartment complexes. I don't use many of the facilities but I especially love the tanning bed and the individual study rooms. Each of the study rooms has a tv inside that lets you hook up your computer which is really helpful for studying.

Just renewed my lease for the third time! As a graduate student, the location is really convenient since I have to go to the lab at night mostly. Amenities and the staff are good. There are some homeless people around, but you mostly feel safe!

The front desk are very nice and courteous. Recently, one of my packages were misplaced and the front desk helped me find it, albeit 4- 5 days later. It was not lost forever and I am grateful. Shout out to the maintenance team, they are great too!

Only complaint is the noise from next door construction. I cant sleep in! Oh and one more thing is there is a crack in the molding on our walls, and ants like to come in and out of it.

I have had a great experience living here! the staff is always very helpful and friendly, and our apartment complex is always ell maintained.

Great community where it’s easy to meet plenty of people. Great service, if you have a problem it’s taken care of quickly. A great place to live

Overall, a great experience! Maintenance is fast and friendly and the facility is well maintained. The only downfall is the parking garage, the turns are very narrow and people fly through it.

Great so far! Moved in late August. Enjoying the gym and parking is no hassle. The people in the community are friendly and our time at the pool has been great. I would recommend Grandmarc to my friends.

Amazing staff and community. I truly feel at home when im at the Grand Marc of Tallahassee. The view of the pool is absolutely spectacular. Truly spectacular.

The Apartment has been fairly good so far. The gym, study rooms, pool and lounge are very nice amenities to have and are fairly well maintained. Some of the gym equipment is somewhat broken and the guest parking is annoying but overall good experience so far.

Grand Marc is a fabulous place to live. I’m grateful to have found a place with a staff that cares about the people who live there. There are always people available even when it may be inconvenient

Love the setup the people are great no complaints. WiFi is a little booty but other than that it’s completely manageable. Easy to have a good time

In love with the building. Great amenities that always are in perfect conditions. The best is the location is only a few steps from the university.

Great, Staff is friendly. Free food is great. Free printing and study rooms help me pass my classes. The pool is large and nice. A great place to have a pool party

Living here has been great so far. Maintenance has been great too; they completed my request very quickly and I liked that I was sent an email notifying me it was done. The office staff is always friendly and helpful.

Ive only been here for three weeks and I already love it! its so close to the florida state campus and in a very central area. the facilities are wonderful and the staff is great.

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I think this is a really great place to live, it’s quiet they always have something to snack on at the main office, everything is clean and tidy. Highly recommend

Reply from GrandMarc Tallahassee

I'll tell you what, honestly this place is pretty bumping man straight up.Its pretty tight in here and you guys in the office are pretty cool keep doing your thing.