Decent apartments, great locations, staff is nice. You have to pursue them sometimes to get problems resolved (especially if there's an issue with billing)- you might have to call/email a few times to follow up so you don't get screwed. Prices are appropriate for what you get.

Like my apartment both last year and this year. Both conveniently located to campus. Whenever I have had issues, Granite is prompt to solve them.

excellent service and fun activities. By the way, I love the community rewards. it is fun to play and gives we actually rewards. I'm a big fan!

I have lived with Granite for 2 years now and I have been impressed with their responsiveness to my requests/ concerns. The few problems I have ran into, they have fixed within the next business day.

I've never had a problem with anything but the parking is really bad. I have to pay 80 dollars per month just for parking and according to the office staff they sell permits based on the number of available spots. What actually happened was I constantly don't have a place to park and have to park somewhere else while the tow truck takes forever. It's because people park where they aren't supposed to but apparently the management office don't have any solution for this.

I love living with Granite because of their professionalism. My toiler broke on the weekend and they came asap to fix it, and no charge at all!

You are doing great. Have den pop tursdays every week. Or maybe once every two weeks, whatever works best for you. Just keep up the great work.

I like my apartment however when the water is turned off or if we don't have hot water, we do not get notified until hours after it has happened.

Best place I've ever lived! Management is fast and always does a great job. And everyone I've ever met from Granite has been nothing but kind and helpful.

The maintenance staff are very friendly and some times fast. However, some times it takes quiet a while to get things fixed. Overall, it is a good place to live.

Great community with nice apartments. Maintenance and apartments checks are done manually every month or so. Would stay here again next year if I wouldn't be graduating

I love my apt! My roommates and I love living in Ananda, where we have a yard and lots and lots of windows! We have our cats, and they sure like the windows too!

Happy living here so far. Apartment at an affordable price. Also, at walking proximity to Chauncey mall and campus with bus stops closeby, heading to Walmart, campus or downtown.

I enjoy the location. The walls are to thin. The people who clean outside do so to late, and the wall to the outside is way to thin. Maintenance is very slow.

Clean apartment. Pretty quiet aside from the odd loud neighbor. Maintenance staff is nice. Clean apartment. Pretty quiet aside from the odd loud neighbor. Maintenance staff is nice.

I love living with Granite! The only reason its 4.5 is because they don't do anything on weekends. I got locked out with my roomie in Ecuador and there was nothing I could do.

Our community is awesome! We have invited people over all the time & make silver dipper & McDonald's runs all the time. Great area for lovers of food. Haha

they provide the residents with awesome service. Strongly recommend to friends. the award program is fun, and I can actually earn gift card almost every two months.

I absolutely love living with Granite. Their maintenance is amazing and well Bananefits are just awesome for broke college students. They're amazing at keeping their customers happy.

The service is great! Thanks Granite. Would like to stay in the future. Customer service is great, please keep it up. Low rent and overall a great bargain

Overall I have been impressed with Granite Student Living. Each time I needed a repair in my apartment I have submitted a maintenance request and they send help within a day of submitting the request. Very helpful.

I love living at granite! It is one of the best apartments I've been in and I would recommend it to all of my friends. Plus the locations are very ideal

It's been a wonderful experience. Thanks for that i would appreciate if maintenance ia done cheaper though. Merry Christmas people and happy new year in advance

Service is great and the staff are all very friendly. I requested for a table a while back and I received what I asked for. The apartment is always really clean.

Granite is pretty good! Some maintenance problems with apartment, and apartment is in good shape. Some maintenance requests take a while to fix.