It's been a wonderful experience. Thanks for that i would appreciate if maintenance ia done cheaper though. Merry Christmas people and happy new year in advance

Service is great and the staff are all very friendly. I requested for a table a while back and I received what I asked for. The apartment is always really clean.

Granite is pretty good! Some maintenance problems with apartment, and apartment is in good shape. Some maintenance requests take a while to fix.

i love it it's so good please do me a favor and take all the neighbors out and this place would be the best home forever and ever. I would really enjoy the future home to be like this and if the party

Awesome people, easy to get a hold of. A TINY bit slow on the maintenance request around move in, but happy with the eventual results! Thanks for being so helpful!

I've been here half a year now and I love it. I'm living in the Ananda Apartments. The maintenance service is random sometimes they answer really fast, sometime it takes a week or so, but they get their job done and overall is great. It feels really safe, there are no noises.

Great place to live! Great amendments such as a gym, tanning bed, and outdoor pool! They always have a Keurig out in the mornings and cater food occasionally! The only things I can complain about is the water temperature, it doesn't get very hot, and they don't leave cleaning supplies out in the gym so the equipment isn't very sanitary.

The granite apartment is the biggest rental company in Purdue, West Lafayette. It's a trustworthy company with good employers and apartments.

I think Granite is doing a great job. My roommate and I are very comfortable in our apartment. We appreciate the great parking and great discounts we get with our bananafits.

I think we should have a light or even more than one in the bike parking area because it is very dark at night. Other than that, the we should keep the waste area more clean and prevent it from smelling.

Basically everything pretty nice! Except the utility payment system, it's somehow conficing people a bit. I haven't yet get when do they charge for the utility every month till now..

Great - wifi could be improved. Goes out frequently! Other than that I really enjoy living in Grant Street Station. I have recommended my other friends to live here and they all recently signed leases

This is my third year living at a Granite Residence and I have really enjoyed it. The staff is decent. Maintenance requests are filled fast. Overall a good place to live.

Granite has been really great so far. Maintenance took awhile to get here when we first moved in. Other than the first problem everything has been good.

I have really enjoyed my experience living in Grant Street Station so far. Whenever there is an issue the maintenance is very helpful and comes right away to assist me. I honestly love this apartment so much!

Everything is pretty giid, how ever it shoulld be good if you give feedback fast. Sometimes it took more than one month when we request to fix amenities

Everything is awesome! Clean, safe, and quiet. Only complaint is that the GSS office is usually closed. If I want to use the tanning bed I need to get a key from the office but they are only open when I am in class.

I think the area is safe and very conveniently close to campus. I haven't felt worried leaving the apartment about potentially being unsafe. The living conditions are cozy, but not very clean/up to date.

My experience with granite has been good so far. I have not had any problems yet other than a normal maintenance issue. I would recommend it to other people

Great team, very responsive, amazing apartment! I would highly recommend ranite student living to anyone looking for a great apartment!!!!!!

The apartments have been great so far, but the only small complaint I have is our refrigerator . We had a problem where it was leaking water in the fridge part and we asked someone to come fix it and they came, but it is still leaking. However, other than that I would highly recommend Granite Student Living!

So far, I have had no issues with Granite Student Living. The staff makes getting all of the accounts and bills organized. Paying rent is really simple.

You guys are doing a great job. The great job you are doing is one of the the best jobs that one can do. This job can't get any better than the greatness you have already done.

Granite offers houses in many locations and the rent is affordable. But the amenity is not available, also electric bill and internet bill are paid separately.

Five stars! 10/10! Living in a granite apartment has been the best experience of my life. I have never been happier. They treat me like family.