Graymere

4.4

4.4

I haven’t moved in yet. I haven’t even seen the apartment in real life. All the information has come from emails and on line. I have taken a virtual tour and like how clean and spacious the apartment is arranged.Plan to be moving in soon.
So far so good. Took off one star for lax maintence. Dog park needs to be better taken care of, making sure supplies are replenished regularly for dog waste. Maintenance staff needs to schedule a time to enter apartments instead of just showing up as they have time which sometimes is inconvenient.
Quiet and comfy feels like home wouldn't change anything. Love the dog park and the gym and the dog wash. Nice staff and very friendly. Love it
Perfect 💝 they acknowledge all request in a timely manner staff is friendly and always there to assist. We have enjoyed all aspects of the community here
Nice place to rent maintenance is the best when anything goes wrong maintenance is right there when you call them for the problem you are having
Few things wrong with the apartment upon moving in, but mostly fine, apartments have been quiet and the community as a whole is nice. Management temporarily understaffed so a bit hard to get ahold of someone, but overall so far so good.
This place is so nice and has a beautiful pool. They are continuing to refurbish some area to give them a more modern look. I have loved living here and it has its own special community.
We and my roommates just moved here and it’s been an amazing experience so far. The apartment did have a weird smell when we first walked in and it’s kind of hard to get out but other than that we have no complaints.
1 star
I'll give it a one full star because the apartment is nice what isn't nice is the fact that for 3 weeks my ac has worked on and off when it's 100 plus outside and the fact that my water smells like gas fumes. I'm wondering what else will break for the entire year. Other then that good job 😒
If there was more control of people and where they let their animals urinate and dedicated then I would give a better rating. All I can smell when I sit on my balcony is urine! It’s disgusting!!