Graymere

4.4

4.4

I like it here been here for over 4 years now . Just wish that the rent was so expensive and keeps going up. Also wish the was storage rooms.
The apartment is great, and maintenance is quick to resolve issues. Our neighbors are super loud all through the night and early morning hours and the management doesnt seem to do anything to help the issue if amything they are louder now and have jumped in their apartment so much our photos fell off our wall and broke because of them management didnt do anything they continue to be loud every night.
Maintenance man has walked in on me while being home alone twice. He says he knocked and I didn’t hear it so he just walked in. There was no written notice letting me know that he would be in my apartment for any reason telling me what day or time he would be there.
Everyone has been friendly and getting things set up in the office was a breeze. We were nervous about moving to a new place but we started feeling at home within the first few days.
everything is great except the parking. the apartments are very pretty. they also have access to a dog park, pool, kids playground , and laundry-mat .
I’m going to start off by saying I really enjoy living here at Graymere. My neighbors are friendly, the neighborhood is fairly quiet for where it’s located, the staff is super helpful in not only being available to speak to but also by sending out community reminders for certain things going on around the property. They are understanding of the time we’re all going through and can accommodate your needs so that you aren’t put in an even tighter position. Just all around a good experience.
Love my apartment. Repair men are helpful and quick to respond. But neighbors leave trash outside their doors, and aren't the friendliest at times.
It’s been a long and tough year. Physically and financially. Really wish rent wise graymere could’ve helped out in certain aspects of living here with the pandemic and extremely high costs.
The very first day my daughter was helping me move in and three of my neighbors introduced themselves. I have someone new all the time including themselves.. I do not hear any traffic even with all of us living here.. I feel safe
Our apartment has beautiful appliances and renovations. All staff has been friendly and accommodating. My only complaint would be that there’s always someone parked in the spot right outside my front door. I have a disabled arm and a baby so it’s annoying when I can’t utilize the convenience of having a spot outside my door. Other than that, I love our place. I rarely hear noise so sometimes I forget we have people all around. 9/10