Family-friendly place, located in good area. Moved in from Ohio and was welcomed here on the first day. Shopping and restaurants within walking distance,

Smooth leasing process, no issues with the apartment. Appliances are all brand new, everything is very clean. Was moved in in no time. Couldn't be happier.

So far everything is good. I don’t have any troubles with anyone and I never have a problem with the community. The staff is very nice and they put you first and make sure your in good hands. Wonderful community!

People always tell me it's ridiculous that I live here because it's expensive but I think the price is just right. I love all the amenities. Having 24/7 maintenance. Having pest control is amazing. The community is safe and quiet. Since I've lived here I have had no problems. I love how pet friendly it is. Love seeing all the doggies when I'm out and about on the grounds!

My time here has been really good this far. Management has been helpful with any questions that I have and problems are resolved quickly. There isn't any trouble with noise for me.

I’ve been here almost two years and just signed a new lease. Good apartment living, good maintenance team, nice grounds. The office staff is happy to help if you have any questions.

I love living here...managment is great and the property always looks good. Never have to worry about crazy loud music anytime. Very close to pretty much everything here in Columbia.

It’s been a great first apartment experience so far! Everyone is really nice and the apartments are really nice as well. I’m super close to my job and to other things in the area. So it is very convenient.

Absolutely the best! Love the managment and team. Friendly neighbors and clean grounds. Super lucky to have found this place as my first home.

Staff is very helpful. They have always been very friendly. The only issue I have had is hearing people walk around above us. Other than that it’s been wonderful living here

We just moved in and so far everything has been wonderful. We had a problem with our heat not working and it was taken care of in less than an hour

Been in a few days and so far it's great. Maintenance was quick to show up and fix what I had wrong. Jenna is very friendly. Everything is quite so far

I love living here at graymere apartments because the area is beautiful and neighbors are ftiendly snd courteous. Managemnet and maintenance are awesome. Planning on stay here for a long time

Great all around service. Moved In quickly. No problems with staff or residents. Any question I had was answered and resolved with no problems

Lovely place to live. The only complaint that I have is the parking issues, other than that everything every is very good. Management and maintenance are very good.

Quiet and family-friendly environment. I did have an issuebwith spiders. Office staff was quick to respond and very pleasant. I am enjoying my apartment.

Everyone I’ve met here has been very welcoming and friendly. The staff is amazing and I love the area. I enjoy using the facilities available such as the gym and pool. I feel I made a good choice in residence.

A couple things that should have been taken care of before I moved in..A couple places not painted well..doors left off hinges..and the dryer vent hasn’t been cleaned in while. Overall good place to live!!

It’s very peaceful here. We have a convient location. Stores and restaurants are less than 3 miles away. The gym, Pool and hot tub is definitely a plus.

Beautiful surroundings, great amenities, and most importantly, safe. Close to shopping, restaurants and the movies. The staff is helpful and friendly. Anyone can make a great home here.

I have no complaints about Graymere apartments thus far. The tennis court is always open. The pool is not very big but it's clean and full. The walls are just a little thin but the recent updates look nice! Perfectly adequate place to live.

I like it here. A clean and well managed complex. And in a place like Columbia it’s nice to come home and have a good peice of mind with how safe it is here.

Love living here the management is super awesome and the grounds are always clean. Has a nice pool. Gym and if you need it there is a laundry room.

Put in five maintenance request over the weekend and they were all completed in one day.. great work.. Thank you to the men that work hard to keep the apartments in good condition !!!

Nice area. Nice apartment. People are kind. People are respectful with their pets. A lot of stores. Almost everything you need is within a 20 min drive