I've lived in quite a few apartment complexes and one thing I noticed right away when I came to look at these was how well maintained and clean they were, that's a big factor for me

I love living here!! Management is very friendly and professional! Neighbors are mostly nice. And I love the pool! Especially the hot tub!!!

One thing that I really like about Graymere is the staff. The management staff always sees to the needs of the residents and they always personally handle any problems in the community. They always make sure they inform you of any issues in a timely manner and how they will be handled. The maintenance is always out within 24 hrs to handle any maintenance requests.

The suff members were really helpful and super friendly and super easy to talk. Great location to everything. I feel really safe living there.

Everything is wonderful! Any issue has always been handled very quickly! They are very patient and understanding if we need to be a little late paying rent

Neighbors are nice and apartment is great and also very clean. Close to all stores and restaurants and also all medical physicians and also pool and park are very nice

Courteous office staff and quite neighborhood. I would recommend this complex to anyone who doesn’t want to be disturbed by their neighbors.

It’s a pretty nice place, we moved in pretty quick from the start of our application to here which is great, would recommend to others who are looking

Very spacious clean my family and I are very happy neighborhood is quiet dog park is quiet playgrounds clean dumpsters clean the children loved being there

Reply from Graymere

Love it so far friendly neighbors, love taking the dog to the dog park. We moved here from Florida, and have no regrets, our children love the playground, maintenance is great and come and help whenever and have helped a ton.

Reply from Graymere

Lael was very nice. We paid the deposit and moved in. Parking is the worst tho. And people camp parking spots like its nyc here. also every handycapped spot has a non handycap person parked in it.

We have really enjoyed being here so far! This is such a convenient location to everything in Columbia. We are excited to use the pool this summer. A little disappointed about the gym but hoping for improvements there soon. Everything else has been good!

Reply from Graymere

I luv it here.they take pride in the appearance of the complex not all do.they accommodate all issues if any arise.the office manager Jenna is polite, smiles n makes sure if you need anything just call n she calls back n so is the gentleman Layl is also very pleasant . I'd recommend Graymere to live

Good place! Nice environment! Friendly staff! Clean areas! New dog park! Alot of doggie stations! Fast maintenance! Has alot of amenities! Color schemes are great!

Friendly and helpful and welling to give people a chance it's well worth the rent money and it's friendly community and it's a good safe place for kids

Service has been exceptional, very pleasant and nice residents. Perfect location. I would recommend these apartments to anyone. Looking forward to the forthcoming upgrades that have already begun.

The buildings are pretty new which is great for insulation. I like the fact that there is a pool, hit tub and gym on site. Convenience is key.

Family-friendly place, located in good area. Moved in from Ohio and was welcomed here on the first day. Shopping and restaurants within walking distance,

Smooth leasing process, no issues with the apartment. Appliances are all brand new, everything is very clean. Was moved in in no time. Couldn't be happier.

So far everything is good. I don’t have any troubles with anyone and I never have a problem with the community. The staff is very nice and they put you first and make sure your in good hands. Wonderful community!

People always tell me it's ridiculous that I live here because it's expensive but I think the price is just right. I love all the amenities. Having 24/7 maintenance. Having pest control is amazing. The community is safe and quiet. Since I've lived here I have had no problems. I love how pet friendly it is. Love seeing all the doggies when I'm out and about on the grounds!

My time here has been really good this far. Management has been helpful with any questions that I have and problems are resolved quickly. There isn't any trouble with noise for me.

I’ve been here almost two years and just signed a new lease. Good apartment living, good maintenance team, nice grounds. The office staff is happy to help if you have any questions.

I love living here...managment is great and the property always looks good. Never have to worry about crazy loud music anytime. Very close to pretty much everything here in Columbia.

It’s been a great first apartment experience so far! Everyone is really nice and the apartments are really nice as well. I’m super close to my job and to other things in the area. So it is very convenient.