Graymere

4.4

4.4

Lisa
I’m upset I’m never at my apartment to stay a full day ..I ask to have my apartment sprayed for bugs only one time it has happened..I asked to stay on the list for every month.I now have ants and spiders..we have new flowers but the grass looks terrible ..new mulch has not been put out ..every time I enter my apartment the toilet is running..I had reported it they put a new stopper but it still just runs out of the blue….I had no water in the tank..then it just filled up.. I had two hags of dog poop in front of my neighbors door for two months..the pool was crazy with the music..I just want to live in a nice classy place with all generations living here..I try to do my part in decorating..
Sydney
I have lived here going on 2 years now and I’ve never once had an issue. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Very nice staff and love the events we do here.
Billie
Often neighbors speak very loudly and have loud music playing. Almost on a nightly basis there are people in the hot tub well after 10 PM and being loud. There is nothing being done about rules not being followed.
Kaye
Something is always broken or broke down. Spiders, gnats, ants and other things are always a problem. Black mold growing holes in walls. Hardly anything ever gets repaired and just a whole lot of excuses. 1980 building with 2022 prices
John
I love Graymere. A nice quiet community. Our community events make me feel at home. And the amenities are great. I highly give a five star rating.
Aurora
The community team is amazing and there’s always little events that are held throughout the month!! Only thing I’m not a fan of is the state of the apartments being rented.
Evie
Everyone we've met so far is really nice. It's been very quiet regarding neighbors. We went to the gym today, and it was great. Everything is easy to access as well.
Annika
Despite a rocky start featuring an apparently unclesned apartment, Graymere has been great so far. Looking forward to the rest of my time here!
Rhonda
Absolutely love everything! Spacious, quiet, and safe! Pool and hot tub are a huge perk! The playground is a favorite of my granddaughter 🙂! Balcony is perfect for that morning cup of coffee!
Hannah
I love it here!! Super glad we moved here, it’s super convenient and I feel very safe here! I also love that it’s conveniently close to the hospital and all kinds of other things!