I have had a very pleasant experience with the office manager (Alex). She was very efficient with returning calls. She was also very sweet and concerned with my needs as a tenant. The complex is clean and the tenants that I have met are all very friendly. The only thing that wasn't up to par was under all of the sinks. It looked like there was previous water damage and it warped the wood pretty bad and it was very dirty.

Love the community- all of our neighbors introduced themselves when we moved in and we could tell they all look out for one another. Love the pool, park, and grilling areas nearby as well!

Love the community & location. For the price of rent, I feel the appliances could be upgraded and at least get a microwave with the apartment. The appliances are not the same in the model/pictures as they are in the apartment. I wish the units did come with a washer/dryer but I don't mind getting my own. It would be more convenient to have a change machine in the laundry room. It sucks having to go around town or to the bank to get quarters every time I need to do a load of laundry. Otherwise LOVE the community! Very quiet and the neighbors are all very kind.

Quiet and clean area. Neighbors are friendly everything works fine. Nice size place very roomy and comfortable place to call home. Im glad I chose this place to live.

the application process was easy and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My questions were answered quickly without delay making the process a pleasure,

I just moved in recently and so far my experience has been great! I love my apartment so nice and peaceful around here. There was absolutely no hassle moving in. This is a great apartment community to live in.

A great job! I love living here and it was a great experience. I'm sad that it has to come to a end but I would definitely recommend friends and family to live here.

Graymere is a great community. The property manager and her staff very helpful and communicative. Everyone so far is very friendly. We love the convenience of living here!

Good complex. But they are raising their rent a lot. They do work with you though. They quickly fix any problem you might have. Maintenance issues are handled quickly.

Fantastic office staff! When you need maintenance done, it's completed immediately. Having a small child, I feel that this community is EXTREMELY SAFE, and family friendly.

When I called to see about leasing at Graymere, Jenna Tice was so sweet and very helpful. I'm proud to be apart of Graymere! Jenna showed me around and really made me happy was I was greeted with a smile and a hug as I was leaving. Jenna made me feel welcomed to the community but most importantly I felt the love!!

Graymere is a fine place to live! The people who run it are the best. We moved here the first on the year (2017) and so far anything that needs fixed has been taken care of right away with no hassles.

It is very nice living here. Comfortable living. Service is great .i love living here. The employees are very professional and informative.

Really enjoy staying here. I would recommend it. The staff is friendly and thoughtful. Any maintenance issue is handled promptly and thoroughly.

When I call the office during normal office hours no one is there to pick up the phone. If I get someone on the phone they are very professional.

I love the office staff, very understanding and they make feel a part of the community with any concerns that I have. I don't go down to the office much but when I do they are so warm friendly and they want to know how me and my family are doing.

I just moved into Graymere recently. Office staff was very helpful and easy to work with. Ended up having to change apartments before I moved in due to some confusion, but ended up in a better location in the long run. My apartment is vinyl throughout except for the bedroom which is carpeted. Will be easy to care for and great for my dog. My furniture fit comfortably. The location is awesome and close to everything I need. Prices are based upon apartment availability, so if you get in at a good time it'll be lower. Availability overall seems tight in Columbia, but still lower priced than Spring Hill.

Very thoughtful and helpful apartment complex. Always quick to repair and look into any issue. Love being a part of this complex. Might be a tad over-priced. Over-all, I love living here.

Great experience so far! Friendly staff. Just wish they could keep the lights on at night.. scary out here at night. Needs to be assigned parking though. It would make things a lot easier

Good place to live. Some stuff in apartment could defiantly use to be upgraded but over all it has been a decent place to live. Would recommend.

Everything has been great and I love it here. The people are nice and it isn't crazy loud at all. Also the office people have the biggest hearts and will help without us even asking at all.

Wonderful apartment and great amenities. The staff is amazing and always so helpful with anything you might need. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for a great apartment!

Great looking apartments for the area. Everything has been stress free and the staff had been awesome. All of my worries about issues with the apartment have been dispelled with relatively fast service.

I really like living here in the community. They get things fixed quickly. They work with you and the staff is very friendly. I also like how they have a place for families to have fun in the summer together.

I've lived here over 10 years, have had no problems, maintenance issues are handled in a timely manner. I feel safe here and don't worry about leaving my apartment for a few days