Graymere

The apartments are very nice! The patio is very nice also! Their is a dog park included along with a pool, going to be a gym. And much more!
I absolutely love it so far! I love how animal friendly it is here. The apartments are modern and very clean. There was a couple small cosmetic things wrong and that’s it!
My roommate and I have lived here for about a month and we both LOVE it here. Everything has fulfilled our expectations so far. We wouldn’t want anywhere else.
I am very pleased with the apartment and was treated well throughout the whole process! Everything has been great since my move in and I am excited to be living here.
The staff here are wonderful. It was so easy to apply and they were so knowledgeable on the amenities. They are so nice every time I walk into the office.
I wish there was better parking. Love living right next to kroger and walmart! Staff is very friendly and kind. Love the remodeling. The apartments look very nice
It has been fun living here Maintenance is great and always willing to help, the office is very helpful as well. They keep everyone up to date with what’s going on!
It’s nice living here:) It Is very convenient to live close to everything:) I hope the pool is open this summer. That is one of the reasons why I moved here:)
It is very quiet. The people are very welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere here is really amazing. It was super easy moving in and getting everything set up.
I have really loved living at Graymere! The staff is exceptionally helpful and the apartments are great. I really enjoy my neighbors and am happy to be here!