Needs some improvement on some of the residents who stay there, there music in there cars are extremely loud and needs to be fixed. The residents who love there need to clean up after there dogs

Love the apartment community. Everyone in the office and maintenance staff are super friendly and very helpful as well. Also I loved the Halloween party/event in the clubhouse. It was great to see everyone get together.

Quiet, nice community. Everyone is friendly & have been very welcoming to my girlfriend and I since we have moved in. We love our little space/apartment and feel that we are really getting a good deal on our place. Would 10/10 recommend to friends and family. So far, nothing but a pleasant experience.

Reply from Graymere

Lael and Marsha made it so easy to get in my first apartment. The maintenance men were so urgent when I needed them, and were very welcoming 💕💕

Reply from Graymere

Great place to live. Everyone is very nice that we have met. Low noise. Landlord is amazingly nice and helpful and makes you feel at home. We can have our fur baby which makes it better

Reply from Graymere

I dont really like apartments, but this one is exceptional. The few people I have met so far in the short week I've lived here have been extremely kind.

Reply from Graymere

I love it here! The office staff is efficient, kind and patient. Huge shout out to our property manager Marsha Vick for staying on top of things for her residents at all times. Maintenance are fast and on top of things. Having a gym, tennis court, pool and hot tub just tops everything off. Nice apartment layouts/design and our community is peaceful. Couldn’t ask for anything more.

Reply from Graymere

Quiet clean area, very friendly staff, but little disappointed by website stating two bedroom apt came with washer & dryer and they do not. Area is close by everything.

Good place to live everyone in the office is very friendly. Seems like a good part of town just moves here so unsure but so far we are happy with the move.

I just love it it's so peaceful my kids love it as well I would recommend it to anyone I already have. The only complaint I would have would be the parking

Excellent property and people. A lot of things to do too. I love the amenities such as pool and fitness center. It was a big deciding factor

We love living here! We love going to the pool and just relaxing after a hard day. Management is very nice. Never had any problems. Just wonderful.

I love living at graymere apt. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The property is clean and beautiful. The neighborhood is very safe and secure.

neighbors too noisy next door banging on the walls, hollering, running up and down the stairs outside and across the hall the neighbors fight every week parking is terrible I have dents in all four of my doors on my car

Reply from Graymere

Living here at graymere has been great as long as you pay your rent in mind your business there's never a problem with anyone. The only issue I do have is the parking I live in a three-bedroom unit that is a deluxe so I pay $1345 every month for rent. For that price I should be able to park in front of my building we are a family a four and only have one vehicle, it's not fair that the other residents have for five vehicles or company in their home which does not allow me to park in front of my building I attended here have to park in the visitors parking all the way on the other side of the parking lot my husband and I work 8 to 12 hours a day we are tired and don't appreciate walking into our building from afar every day because of the lack of parking in front of my building alone there are at least four vehicles that are parked and never move. There should be parking stickers of some sort for us residents to be able to have guaranteed parking spot. This would be the only reason that I would not renew my lease.

It’s a great place to live at. The manager Marsha is really kind and talks to every person living here like a friend and not a resident. Maintenance is quick and friendlt. Very clean place. Just a great place to live all around.

Reply from Graymere

Not like it use to be ,hallway dirty, balcony not redone,old living room doors never replaced brushed up inside n call it renovated not what I c as n call home.Very disappointed. thought I was settled .I could go on

Reply from Graymere

Pleasant and the minor repairs that needed done was done in a timely and professional manner. Looking forward to the new and updated fitness room!

Reply from Graymere

I just moved in last weekend and immediately felt at home, welcomed, and had such great service. Everyone is very friendly and I think that this is a community that I will fit in with.

Reply from Graymere

Great staff; the neighborhood could be quieter, neighbors to obey rules, other than that is not too bad but as in they say the people make the community so the community as a whole needs work

Reply from Graymere

It’s a nice place,clean,quiet. My children and I love it here. I’ve only been here a few days and I can say. I’m not disappointed with anything

Reply from Graymere

Location is nice, near many restaurants and shopping. In process of upgrading units. Friendly staff. Good price. Pool and laundry room is a plus. Pet friendly.

Reply from Graymere

My experience has been pretty good so far. There seemed to be an abundance of people at the pool and extra trash around that grill area. Seems to be getting better though.

Reply from Graymere

I've lived in quite a few apartment complexes and one thing I noticed right away when I came to look at these was how well maintained and clean they were, that's a big factor for me

Reply from Graymere

I love living here!! Management is very friendly and professional! Neighbors are mostly nice. And I love the pool! Especially the hot tub!!!