The staff is friendly and always available to answer questions or help you out with anything you may need. The maintenance staff is exceptional. Amenities are great especially the gym

I haven't moved in yet, but the staff has been so helpful so far with getting my account set up and making sure I got my gift card. I am excited to move in!

Very friendly faces welcome you at Grayson! I had a great tour with Cat who was so amazing. I got a great deal on a really beautiful apartment.

Grayson Cottages is a beautiful neighborhood tucked away in a nice area close to the school and other essentials. The staff here are all friendly and quite helpful. It's a great place to live.

I have lived here for two years and had a great experience! Everyone was always so friendly and the maintenance was always very helpful. I definitely recommend living here!

The staff is incredible and always greet you with a smile. They moved very quickly and clearly in helping me get everything set up for my lease. The entire staff knows your name and recognizes who you are as soon as you walk in to the clubhouse. Overall great community

I love living in a place thats not a crowded apartment! I also enjoy the amenities (pool, gym, etc) and the pet friendliness. The community is kept clean and everyone I've met so far have been super friendly!

I enjoyed my stay at Grayson Cottages, but the internet is horrible! I also wish there was a way to let friends in to the community with a code so I would not have to walk to the gate to let them in.

I love living here, super nice neighborhood. Haven’t met one rude person & the staff is always accommodating. And always have great deals going on for their residents to get!

Grayson has been a huge part of my life at college and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love joe at home I feel on the property and how great the front desk staff is

Grayson Cottages is a great place to live. Clean, quiet and safe community. Neighbors and staff are friendly and the cost of living is reasonable.

I love Grayson Cottages. All of the staff is very nice and understanding. They are quick to address any problems that arise. All of the amenities are awesome as well.

There are a lot of potholes and I feel like I'm messing up my car every time I drive through the cottages. And there used to be way more events and activities but lately this year there has been hardly any. I do love the apartments though and their set up.

The staff and maintenance crew are all very friendly and informative. I love that the gym and student success center are open 24/7. The landscaping company makes the grounds look amazing.

Staff is very friendly. We’ve had mice twice and it has taken the inspection people awhile to come out and they did not treat it the first time.

I love living at Grayson Cottages! The amenities are unbeatable, with a beautiful pool, an amazing work-out room, and an aesthetically pleasing study room. I love living here!

I have had a great experience so far living at Grayson cottages! They are super pet friendly and have been nothing but helpful in every situation.

I have loved living here. I would definitely recommend it! The only downside so far is the slow wifi and the bus schedule, but every other aspect has been super nice.

I loved everything about living at Grayson Cottages. First, the utility cap! Let's talk about! The staff always accommodated me, and were so nice! The maintenance staff was top notch as well. The landscape of Grayson Cottages is also a very nice, well kept one as well. It's just been great all around. 10/10 would recommend

The place is very nice. There are some things that could be better though. 1. The rent, it's super expensive and I have the smallest room in the house. 2. The dishwasher doesn't work very well. 3. The emergency line is useless as no one answers.

I’ve never had any problems here. Love how quick maintenance comes when a problem needs to be fixed at my apartment. Inalso love the clubhouse, it’s super useful

I love Grayson cottages. The ammentities at great. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The matainance comes very fast and is efficient. The only downside is the WiFi isn’t the best. Other than that I recommend the cottages

I like living here. Everything in my unit has worked correctly since I moved in three years ago. I also like how maintenance is responsive and they solve things quickly when I submit a maintenance request.

Overall my experience has been great in the cottages. I really like the unit that I stay in because its separate from other units. I also like how nice the staff is.

Great place to live! I have lived here two years & I have always had a great experience. The staff and maintenance are awesome and are always helpful.