Love the location, maintenance always great, quite a bit of living space, updated appliances, staff always willing to help out when having an issue

I thoroughly enjoy living here. The floor plan is extremely spacious and I feel extremely safe while being here. This is the best living community at mizzou.

I have lived here for two years and have enjoyed every minute of it! The maintenance team and front office staff are phenomenal ! I'm going to be sad when it's my time to leave.):

I love the cottages and the staff. I am so happy I decided to live there it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The maintence staff is also great

10/10 living.I love the amenities the service and and community. Any problem I have I have no hesitation with calling and asking. Everything is handled well and in good time!!

I have enjoyed staying here at Grayson. The community assistants have always been helpful, the maintenance crew is diligent with helping with any trouble in the apartments and I love the design of the apartments.

The maintenance team comes out in a timely manner whenever I have a issue which is one of the best parts about the cottages. The events in the clubhouse are always awesome as well and I can always find some free food.

Grayson Cottages is a nice place to live. The staff is really friendly and real with you. I enjoy the free coffee in the club house especially on cold mornings.

I enjoy living at the Grayson Cottages! The staff are nice, the area, and the maintenance staff. I like the space in my apartment and they also accept dogs which is nice!

The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The units are well maintained and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that the maintenance staff is slow to salt some icy areas of the sidewalks and driveways.

Overall a good experience. The townhomes are spacious, well-furnished, and pet-friendly. The community has frequent events and the staff are friendly.

Maintenance responds quickly! Nice parking. Bathroom appliances could be updated. Very spacious. The leasing office could add a nice game area and update some workout equipment.

The cottages is everthing you xpuld ever need in a college community. The amenities are amazing and they make everything so easy. The grayson cottages is a great place to call home.

I really like the Cottages. It’s a friendly area and it’s close to a lot of places I like to go. The furniture my unit came with is quite nice although the bedrooms here are quite small, much smaller than the ones where I lived last year. The staff puts on a lot of fun activities and they are all always friendly even when they’re not working.

Living at Grayson Cottages for the last three years has been a great experience. I highly recommend Grayson Cottages for student living! Units are very spacious and well maintained.

Nice quiet living. Apartment surroundings clean and well maintained. Updated apartments with reasonable utilities. Great customer service. Come visit and see for yourself.

Overall, I enjoy living here. I love having my own unit to myself. The staff is great, the neighborhood is nice and well kept. My only complaint is that the heating/cooling unit outside of my window is so loud that sometimes I can't sleep at night. It would be great if this could be moved or we could invest in a quieter unit.

It’s good, however when the gate closes the key fobs need to all work. It is a clean community and the people at the front desk are kinda helpful.

I love Grayson cottages. The events at the clubhouse are great. The staff is super nice. I just wish the WiFi at my unit was better. It is super difficult to do anything on my computer like homework. That is really my only complaint. Other then that I love it here.

I really do love living here all the amenities and events at the clubhouse make it so great. They really do make you feel like family because they know you’re name

I love living here. The community is great and the staff are always helpful. I’ve lived here for two years and have always had the best experience!

I have loved living here, everything is very cozy with great appliances and it is a very pet friendly place! I have lived here for two years and I have no regretted re-signing my lease.

I recommend the cottages for anyone who likes privacy, a safe place to live, and lots of space. I love my cottage! I'll be sad when I move after graduation!

Living at the cottages has been an amazing experience. I love that I have privacy in my house, I live in a safe community, and my bill is wrapped into one each month. I will be sad to move when I graduate.

I’ve lived here for going on 3 years and I have enjoyed it all. Any issue that I have ever brought up to the office they have handled. Always have felt safe and enjoy that it’s a quiet place but not far from everything available in town!