I really do love living here all the amenities and events at the clubhouse make it so great. They really do make you feel like family because they know you’re name

I love living here. The community is great and the staff are always helpful. I’ve lived here for two years and have always had the best experience!

I have loved living here, everything is very cozy with great appliances and it is a very pet friendly place! I have lived here for two years and I have no regretted re-signing my lease.

I recommend the cottages for anyone who likes privacy, a safe place to live, and lots of space. I love my cottage! I'll be sad when I move after graduation!

Living at the cottages has been an amazing experience. I love that I have privacy in my house, I live in a safe community, and my bill is wrapped into one each month. I will be sad to move when I graduate.

I’ve lived here for going on 3 years and I have enjoyed it all. Any issue that I have ever brought up to the office they have handled. Always have felt safe and enjoy that it’s a quiet place but not far from everything available in town!

Apartment is very nice and the maintenance is quick to respond. Love the shuttle that cuts down on my gas bill and I don't have to worry about parking.

So far, everything has been amazing! The office is friendly and helpful and the maintenance team works quick to fix anything! I would recommend Grayson Cottages to my friends for sure!

I've lived here since April and it's been nothing but a comfortable living experience. Great atmosphere, great service, great roommate. I highly advice looking into Grayson Cottages

The community is nice. I wish that there were more fun activities to do so I could meet the neighbors that love around me. I feel like I don't know anyone who lives here.

I love Grayson so much! This has truly made living in Columbia feel more like home than I ever expected! Thank you Grayson Cottages staff for all you do!

My experiance at the Cottages has been great so far. Friendly staff, great rooms and great community feeling. The only isssue that I have is the location of the trash. I didn't even know we had a trash for the first few weeks because it is so far.

It’s a nice place to live! The WIFI has not been the greatest, but other than that it has been enjoyable. The clubhouse and gym are really nice.

The community is so nice and it feels so homey, which is why I chose to live here. Everything is big and spacious, and the appliances are nice.

My experience had been great so far. Wish maintenance were more efficient and there was an easier way to contact them but over all I can’t complain

So far I have had a relatively good experience at Grayson Cottages. Although it is not necessarily close to campus, it is still convenient to get there. My main problems with the community are the cable service, the poor WIFI, and having access to only one dumpster. My roommates and I additionally had many problems with our keys but have finally gotten that figured out after multiple talks with the office.

Its beautiful, everyone is a big help. Maintenance comes quickly The only problem is the printer in the club house isn't working and the Tv didn't work in there last time I tried. Other than that it's been a great experience, free food, doggy swim days and rewards programs!

Overall very happy. The only main problem I had was the lawnmowers blowing the grass towards cars, but when I mentioned this it was fixed fairly quickly and hasn't happened again since.

Fantastic experience love when you guys have food at the clubhouse! I also enjoy seeing dogs whenever I'm there. And the computer internet acess is pretty great as well.

Good things: the student staff is always friendly, kind, and helpful. The homes are spacious, yet cozy. The landscaping is beautiful and the complex very pet friendly. Frustrating things: I have given my ESA information to the front staff three times in person and once over the phone, and I have still been charged pet rent three times. I am going to contact them again, but this is truly unacceptable.

My resident experience has been amazing. My 4x4 cottage is the perfect home away from home.The community assistants at Grayson Cottages are the cherry on top of living here. They are always extremely helpful and friendly.

The community trash truck is too far from our apartment. Stuffs here are very nice and work very vell. Well, the fitness room is not big enough

I love the community and the shuttle to and from campus which is conveniently located by the clubhouse. The gym has great equiptment and the pool is clean and accessible.

Best place I've lived so far. The staff is so accommodating and nice and the apartments are wonderfully spacious and beautiful. Will definitely recommend

I have really enjoyed living here. This will be my third year at the cottages and I have overall had a wonderful experience. My only complaints would be a lack of security (my car has been broken into multiple times) and lack of a gate code. It can be really frustrating when inviting friends over or ordering pizza etc.