Green Meadow

So far so good except what goes on in L building!There's always something going on every single night over there. The police have been over there several times!
It's not as clean as I would like it outside But the staff is nice and pretty quit over here. In the summer the pool is great to have and my kids live the play ground here.
Living here has been an awesome experience! The staff are so nice and welcoming! Thank y’all for all you do to make a resident as myself feel comfortable living here.
Wonderful very happy about staying here it's has been good. Wonderful wonderful neighbors and great staff.. looking forward to wonderful time here
I love it so quiet and clean . Absolutely love it. sky off is probably on top of things that you and I want us to problem papers are lay back kids are very respectable I love it and I love the area
I've been living at my complex for 3 years. I really don't have any complaints. When I do have a complaint the office representatives will try their best to resolved it. The maintenance is quick depends on the severity of the issue. The one complaint is no security on the property.
Haven't lived here that long but so far I'm loving it. People seem to be very friendly and nice. Nobody bothers u and its pretty quiet. The people In the office are awesome and very kind. To there is plenty of stuff the kids can do her to there is a pool and a playground so thats a big plus.
Staff is very nice and polite as well as maintenance staff is very quick and punctual. No complaints at all so far so good. Property is clean and kept up.
I have really enjoyed this neighborhood.. Everything and everyone is so friendly. Just an over all great experience The office manager is always helpful
Besides the increasing rent costs (which happen everywhere), I am pretty happy here at Green Meadow and have had a good relationship with Ms. Jewel through our three years here.