Reasonable place for a single mom with two kids. It's a nice place for children since it has a pool and playground. It's a clean and the staff is always willing to help.

I’m enjoying my living here so far. Nice neighborhood no complaints and I plan to be here for awhile. Office staff very friendly, any issue that you might have is taken care very quickly .. Great place to live

The community is nice. The office staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Maintenance staff is quick. The pool is nice and well kept. The landscape is very nice.

Our community is always well kept, and it's a very nice quiet place to live. The neighbors are really friendly, and the staff is very helpful when needed.

Everything is great. Good communication between me an management. I wish the pool area was bigger. A sitting area by the playground an a basketball court for our youth would be wonderful.

I love my apartment complex. It's quiet the property is always nice and clean no problems and I ove it here. Come see for yourself. You'll love it too

Me and my children really like living here. My children have made lots of friends and we like the convenience of the location. It allows my children the convenience of walking to and from school. It’s also conveniently located within walking distance to several stores.

I haven’t been moved in long but I really love it here and the neighbors are great!! The landlady Jewel is awesome!! The environment is great as well!!!

I really do like living on the property. The office staff is very friendly and understanding. The manager is easy to talk to and she keeps up the property

Green Meadows is a nice, fairly quiet apartment complex that is well priced. They are doing alot of upgrading the the apartments and the grounds of the complex. All of the changes take some getting used to but they are improving our living space.

I love our home. It is clean and we'll maintained. The rent is very affordable. My kids have made many friends. The schools are nice. I feel that Green Meadow Apartment staff is kind and knowledgeable. They work hard to ensure we have a safe place to call home.

Green meadow has been an overall positive experience. Staff is quick at addressing issues and the community is overall safe and clean. I feel at home here.

A wonderful place to live the staff is friendly and it's like family here. The remodel was a great thing to enjoy when all done. The grounds are clean we have a new pool area and playground for the kids

I have only been a resident for 1 month but within that time, all of my needs and concerns were met and addressed. The property is clean and the staff is very friendly.

Staff is wonderful !! Very supportive and patient . All my concerns were address professionally and promptly. I was walked through every step of the application process

I am so excited to be a resident at Green Meadow! I was very nervous at first because I knew that there was not many apartments available but I am so happy that I was able to get one. Can't wait to move in.

I love it here at Greenmeadows. All of the staff members are so amazing and the neighbors are very friendly. I love the play ground area that my daughter loves to play on! Just great

You all are doing a great job.. I have lived here for almost 7 years and I love it here.. The management is great and most of my neighbors are too....

Overall satisfied. Just want to have a bigger play area for my child and new carpet. I have an issue with mold in my closets for some reason and still haven't figured it out yet. I like the apartment overall

Great job looks great with the upgrades! Can't wait to move in. All black appliances was a really nice touch to the apartments. So again great job

Friendly staff. Any concerns are dealt with in a reasonable time frame. Grounds are kept up nicely. Only real complaint is the office does not notify about packages delivered to the office.

I've lived @ green meadows for 5yrs it's very quit respectful environment the management is very respectful the property is clean @ all times very respectful maintenance

I love it here at Green Meadows, a nice place to live!!!!! The manager is wonderful and everybody that works in the office. I had my three sister here living at one time. The new remodel of our apts looks WONDERFUL !!!!!! I am greatful with our new owner making our new community a wonderful place to live

I've been living here for 7 years and don't think I should have to have my rent raised just to get upgrades in my apartment. Other than that, the staff is great!

Since Veronica has been the property manager, things have been amazing! We have gotten the things that should have been taken care of years ago done in a short time frame! She makes it a pleasant place to live. It's surprisingly quiet too.