Green Meadow

4.2

4.2

Amy
The management has went threw managers. They don't correct the kids that tare up the pool they lock it so no one can use them. Lived here for two years. Never went swimming.

Michelle
After 2-1/2 years this place is finally looking better. I'm so glad they pressure washed all the buildings and we finally have a mtce. crew that cleans up all the trash. Also glad you've gotten rid of a few families that caused utter chaos around here.

Shannon
It’s very quite and the neighbors are very friendly and there is a lot of kids over here if u have kids they all have so much fun together playing football or riding bikes . This is a very good place to live

Joyce
Everyone is friendly so far and the kids are really nice. The grounds are well kept no trash laying around. My apartment is very clean and nice love it.

Tavara
Everything thing is okay. I just would like to be able to put a chair beside my door. I come from living in houses all my life so I'm still trying to get use to everything.

Brittney
3 months ago
I absolutely love my new place maintenance is very quick on addressing any problems or concerns that I have and Mya is the sweetest person I ever met I will most definitely recommend this place.

4 months ago
Office always close. When calling no one answers. The siding needs to be pressure washed. The kids leave garbage every where. No one watches their kids. Pool is closed every other day.

5 months ago
The staff really care and always have an answer or solution. Most neighbors care about their homes and want a really good neighborhood. Pets have plenty of room to walk, run or play!

Shannon
5 months ago
Enjoy living her the staff is really kind . It's quite and people don't bother u . The neighbors are very friendly . When u call to get things fixed they fix it very quickly.

Tamela
5 months ago
I really luv it over here I’m not moving until my God moves Meee I work and come home no traffic in my home Period I luv the property manager over here she is a sweet woman helps everyone over here as far as I have seen