A wonderful place to live the staff is friendly and it's like family here. The remodel was a great thing to enjoy when all done. The grounds are clean we have a new pool area and playground for the kids

I have only been a resident for 1 month but within that time, all of my needs and concerns were met and addressed. The property is clean and the staff is very friendly.

Staff is wonderful !! Very supportive and patient . All my concerns were address professionally and promptly. I was walked through every step of the application process

I am so excited to be a resident at Green Meadow! I was very nervous at first because I knew that there was not many apartments available but I am so happy that I was able to get one. Can't wait to move in.

I love it here at Greenmeadows. All of the staff members are so amazing and the neighbors are very friendly. I love the play ground area that my daughter loves to play on! Just great

You all are doing a great job.. I have lived here for almost 7 years and I love it here.. The management is great and most of my neighbors are too....

Overall satisfied. Just want to have a bigger play area for my child and new carpet. I have an issue with mold in my closets for some reason and still haven't figured it out yet. I like the apartment overall

Great job looks great with the upgrades! Can't wait to move in. All black appliances was a really nice touch to the apartments. So again great job

Friendly staff. Any concerns are dealt with in a reasonable time frame. Grounds are kept up nicely. Only real complaint is the office does not notify about packages delivered to the office.

I've lived @ green meadows for 5yrs it's very quit respectful environment the management is very respectful the property is clean @ all times very respectful maintenance

I love it here at Green Meadows, a nice place to live!!!!! The manager is wonderful and everybody that works in the office. I had my three sister here living at one time. The new remodel of our apts looks WONDERFUL !!!!!! I am greatful with our new owner making our new community a wonderful place to live

I've been living here for 7 years and don't think I should have to have my rent raised just to get upgrades in my apartment. Other than that, the staff is great!

Since Veronica has been the property manager, things have been amazing! We have gotten the things that should have been taken care of years ago done in a short time frame! She makes it a pleasant place to live. It's surprisingly quiet too.

Things are getting to look much better. Can't wait to see what the new windows will look like, I hope they will have screens on them as well.

I love the apartments and the staff is amazing but right now there is alot of remodeling and it's hard with two kids to do all this and the pool is like a pond besides that and no play ground it's an amazing affordable place to live.

I rate Green Meadow Apartments a five because I have been a resident of Green Meadow apartment going on five years and never had an issues as to where the it were not taken care of in a timely matter. The peoples who work in the office is very friendly and helpful in any situations. The maintenance team fix problems concerning plumbing, or the air condition going out in instance they are also very friendly.

Green Meadow is a nice place to live. The staff are friendly and always willing to help. It is a safe neighborhood with great neighbors. I am glad that Green Meadow is my home.

Awesome and attentive staff . lots of families and children all around which makes it easier to stay and raise a family while getting prepared for to buy a home. Peaceful at night. Amenities and upgrades are a constant .

Great! I love living here! Everyone at the office is so friendly and keeps me well informed of what's going on around the neighborhood. Love it, love it, love it!

I would like to know more info about the renovations instead of the higher up telling Veronica different things every week. Veronica does a great job, ever since she came her 4 yrs. ago.