Green Meadow

4.3

4.3

I love it here and the staff are very friendly. I would recommend other people to move here. They are always on it real quick when there is a problem in your unit.
First thing I noticed is how great the staff is on letting you know what’s going on in the community.fast on getting work orders taking care of.
It's been really great experience for me at green Meadows. Staff very polite they get u in and out. Not a lot of noise and if there is any they get it under control quick
So far so good, I love my apartment, it’s just enough room for me and my kids. I do feel as tho the paint in the kitchen is cheap and they throw an bunch of paint over old grease near the stove. Overall it was clean in here. It’s cold so, I can’t really tell about the community. We’ll see when it gets warm out.
Love the stuff and the people that live her. Everyone is very nice and it very quite and clean here. The staff here is very helpful and when something needs fixed it get fixed very quick. I love it here
I really love it here and it is peaceful and quiet which I like so I can get rest. Their is nothing much left to say. I just love it here and the staff is okay .
I've lived here for about 5 years and I love it. There are so many good schools to choose from. Grocery stores are close by too and there are so many to choose from also.
Garbage over flow, residents not able to get it in or just throws it on the floor near garage. Garbage sitting on porches for hours or days. Porches may have non decorative patios things like beer cans front of the door. Other such non attractive things not suited for.breaseways Breaseways do they get powerful washed?? No rain geta in to wash .
I really enjoyed it at first but the noise, kids running around unsupervised screaming to the top of their lungs and trash everywhere all the time is beyond ridiculous.
The staff advised me of local businesses and incentives. I like that there’s a fishing site on the property. My neighbors are so welcoming and helpful. I’m a disabled, single mom. My neighbor and his friend helped with my move in. I felt that I had made the right choice with this property.