Green Meadow

4.2

4.2

Shannon
Been really nice living here for almost three years. I love staying here. Everybody is very is very kind and the managers are very helpful.

Joyce
Enjoying my apartment very much. Everyone has made my time here really easy. My neighbors are so friendly and helpful. Since my car has went down on me ,they are always asking if I need anything. I am not use to this.

Amy
All three garbage dumpsters are overflowing with garbage. No hurry to move it. Have brown recluse spiders. I have gotten bit alot and had to threaten to go see a lawyer about it. Didn't want to give me any money to reimburse for meds and scars. Told me I have insurance and they aren't paying nothing. I told them I don't have insurance. So they asked me how much is this going to cost . I named a price and they thought I was being ridiculous. ($500). I never got more than that but I do have the scars. I'm still living here cause I don't want to move and can't afford it.

Michelle
I'm glad we finally have a new manager that's friendly. The new maintenance team is responsive too. I just wish they'd deal with the noise and loud car stereos

Crystal P.
3 months ago
All is well love living here it has been peacefully very grateful staff great community helps some but over all wonderful place to live I would refer

Amy
4 months ago
The management has went threw managers. They don't correct the kids that tare up the pool they lock it so no one can use them. Lived here for two years. Never went swimming.

Michelle
5 months ago
After 2-1/2 years this place is finally looking better. I'm so glad they pressure washed all the buildings and we finally have a mtce. crew that cleans up all the trash. Also glad you've gotten rid of a few families that caused utter chaos around here.

Shannon
5 months ago
It’s very quite and the neighbors are very friendly and there is a lot of kids over here if u have kids they all have so much fun together playing football or riding bikes . This is a very good place to live

Joyce
5 months ago
Everyone is friendly so far and the kids are really nice. The grounds are well kept no trash laying around. My apartment is very clean and nice love it.

Tavara
6 months ago
Everything thing is okay. I just would like to be able to put a chair beside my door. I come from living in houses all my life so I'm still trying to get use to everything.