It's a really Great Neighborhood ..Maintenance wastes no time when needed..always does a good job..Glad to be a member of this community..thanks

Currently living here. Very convenient shopping, restuarant, Churches, and schools not to mention highway to commute a few blocks away, friendly and safe community. Manager, staff, maintenance staff 5 stars.

It's a quiet a clean place. and the office staff is very sweet. I am very happy I joined the community. makes me feel right at home. Thanks Green Meadows

I love it here. I’ve been living here for 2 years now and don’t plan on moving until I get me a house. It’s reasonable for me since I have a child and out of school.

I have not had no problems, I mind my business and no one bothers me or my child and I don't bother no one as well.. Just a nice place to be..

So far so good. I have not complaint. Being that I’ve only lived here a few weeks I haven’t really had a chance to get out & about. But, like I stated before, so far so good. My neighbors were welcoming and very friendly. I think everyone in my unit has introduced themselves to me.

My experience here has been great my first year! The staff here have been wonderful to me and my family. Always around to help with any thing I may need!

The only problem I have is the centipedes I keep seeing. So far, they’re only in the bathroom and I seen some outside the door. Every time pest control is supposed to come they never show up. Keep asking the maintenance man and they still haven’t came.

I enjoy living here it's very quite almost too quiet. Nobody bothers you. They keep the grass cut because I live on the back That's very important to me.

Very satisfied with the office. Everyone was friendly and gave alot of ...information about the area..schools..gyms...grocery stores..shopping areas

My experience has been okay. I think that maintenance could be better. its takes days for someone to fix something simple ware and tear to the apartment. If its an maintenance emergency no one answers or calls back until late the next day. Mrs. Jewel is wonderful she has always done as much as she can to make sure we have everything we need. I think she needs better employees, and it would make her job a little bit easier.

Excellent place to live! Nice and quiet little complex. Crime is relatively low. Good place to live if you’re new to the area. Pretty much right in the middle of Murfreesboro.

I love this place the office staff is great and they even take the time to send a card every once and a while like Christmas card a birthday card just very thoughtful and I Thank You

Really nice and quite. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Move in date was on point when I needed it. Maintenance promptly answers calls and requests.

I have lived in Green Meadows for over a year now!! I have had the best experiences especially with the office personal.. Mrs Jewel is the sweetest person I know and she is always willing to help in any way she can!!

Great place to live. Very peaceful and quiet residence. The staff is amazing and friendly. I would recommend Green Meadow Apartments to anyone that’s looking for a affordable place to live.

I have lived here for 7 years and I haven't had any major problems with my neighbors, or any of the staff. I had 1 big leak underground and it was taken care of. Property is looking better. Staff is friendly, fair, & helpful. Maintenance could use some more knowledgeable help. Overall, it is a nice, safe place for my children and I.

Any issues that I have had, and there have been very few of them, they have been taken care of very quickly!! I am completely happy here!! And after being here about 2 months, I am pretty much settled in!!

The application process was very easy and ms. Jewel was very helpful.the apartment was very clean and the complex seems very quite.I plan to be here for a while

Apartment was very clean and updated. They should come with washer and dryer for the price you pay though. Staff is very friendly as well...

Reasonable place for a single mom with two kids. It's a nice place for children since it has a pool and playground. It's a clean and the staff is always willing to help.

I’m enjoying my living here so far. Nice neighborhood no complaints and I plan to be here for awhile. Office staff very friendly, any issue that you might have is taken care very quickly .. Great place to live

The community is nice. The office staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Maintenance staff is quick. The pool is nice and well kept. The landscape is very nice.

Our community is always well kept, and it's a very nice quiet place to live. The neighbors are really friendly, and the staff is very helpful when needed.

Everything is great. Good communication between me an management. I wish the pool area was bigger. A sitting area by the playground an a basketball court for our youth would be wonderful.