Green Meadow

4.2

4.2

Tamela
I really luv it over here I’m not moving until my God moves Meee I work and come home no traffic in my home Period I luv the property manager over here she is a sweet woman helps everyone over here as far as I have seen
Christopher
Love it here ! The staff is amazing and the location is perfect for me and my son. Had no problems with the move in process and everything was great.
Erica
1 star
When Sidney is off we have no one to keep the premises looking clean and no one to answer our maintenance calls on time. When we are in need of answers at the rent office there is no one there. The rent office stays closed. I keep having plumbing problems from my neighbors that temporarily displace my family.
Monica
about 2 months ago
Mya has been great! I needed a place for my kids and I. I haven’t had any problems with anyone. Neighbors have been great. No complaints at all.
Chaeli
about 2 months ago
I’ve lived here a week and I really enjoy it . It is quiet and everyone around is polite . I would rec come to living here :) the office staff is very helpful
Kayanna
about 2 months ago
I love my apartment it really feels like home, trash could be more kept in the parking lots. The stairwells could use some cleaning because unfortunately everyone here is not as great of a tenant as myself so some of them are not as clean, nothing you can’t step over though right? The new staff is really great and informative.
Amy
2 months ago
My apartment is nice and on the bottom but the complex itself is filled with leftovers from people's apartments. There's garbage everywhere. The kids run around till it's dark. Their parents expect everyone else to watch them. I lived here in 2017 and it was way better than what it is now.
Pershunda
2 months ago
Great community staff is great. I've been here for 2yrs and I love it here no complaints. Staffing office gets whatever needed done in a timely manner.
Tavara
3 months ago
I need a handicap parking spot a Building K. I have to park at the next building. I have multiple sclerosis. I have a hard time walking. I do have an handicap accessible apartment. So I would have thought it had handicap parking.
Shannon
3 months ago
The staff are really friendly and I never have no problems with my neighbors either. The school my kids go to is a really great school and there is plenty of kids here and a playground. I have lived here for two years and love it.