Green Meadow

4.3

4.3

Love it here! It’s been great for me and my son🥰 The customer service is great and everything has gone so smoothly definitely glad to be a part of the Green Meadows Community!
It’s been ok for the most part, there are definitely things that could improve. There have been changes made since I’ve been here, good and bad!
It was a good experience the management was very friendly and the apartment was very nice, I like the flooring and they come and fix things on spot.
I really love my apartment, if only I could have least noise over my head. But hey you can't always get what you want in life. If I could start over from my very first apartments it would be here. And don't get me started on my landlord office workers. Love them to bunches, couldn't ask for more kindness, professionalism, and honesty. And I feel safe enough to go walking with my children for exercise. I can LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE. So if your looking for a place for yourself or with children here it is. Even pets welcome😍😍😍
I love it the staff was so nice and welcoming the apartment is nice and clean the apartment in the yard was clean and it not loud in the area
I love my 2 bedroom apartment! Maintenance just needs to stay on top of things. I’m still waiting for them to get the air/heat flow into my master bedroom.
Love the community staff is very polite. No issues at all get work orders done in timely fashion. Even though only had to call twice can't complain
Very welcoming staff and residents helpful friendly, no complaints. The unit I live in is quiet and my neighbors have me a warm welcome! Made moving in comfortable.
The environment is nice and clean. Beautiful landscape, and pretty peaceful place to live for the most part! Office staff is very friendly and polite, and helpful.
Enjoy your wonderful stay here lay back the community in a nice area pleasant calm and pleasant my scenery nice scenery I will most definitely recommend to a lot of people play back where you can raise a family gorgeous relax station