Apartments started out rocky when I moved in a year ago but they made it feel more like home last month when I renewed my lease. I like the fact that I have the same management team.

I love it great school's all around good place to stay and 24hr gym playground for the kids internet room once again good place to stay I would recommend this place to a friend

management is great for elderly people like us. I have been living here for some time and continue to enjoy my stay. I recommend this place to all my friends and community members.

I have lived here over 5 years and I love it here! The staff is great! The neighbors are quiet. The pools are clean. The maintenance is always working to make sure our apartments are good.

Very peaceful, no complaints. Have not had any issues with staff or neighbors. I would recommend these apart men's to my family and friends .

It is a quiet neighborhood and good for seniors. Improvements ca be made with some shaded parking for cars, for summer and winter times it gets difficult.Charging extra for many things and raising the rent too high at the time of lease also becomes difficult for seniors who have a fixed income. Long time residents should be given extra benefits. We love the staff, though they keep changing and it takes some time for them to know us.keep up the Goodwork!!!

The staff members respond quickly to our requests and truly seem to be concerned when we need something. The community and neighbors are nice as well.

Office staff always very friendly and helpful, especially Dina :), maintenance work is done in a timely manner and grounds are maintained well.

Reply from Greentree Apartment Homes

I have been there since 2013 and have enjoyed the excellent service offered by the apartment management. It's secure, friendly and the response time to my needs is awesome.

So far so good I love my community the grounds are nice and clean the staff is great and helpful and I that it's always parking in front of unit

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I will always recommend it to others.

Good service and great staff. Very quiet nieborhood. Good area to live in with shopping and convenient stores. They dont bother us or come unattended.

You guys are the best This place is nice to live here You are the best helpers ever This is the best Halloween ever The all festival you made are aswome

Great apartment to live! Really co operative staff always there to help you out. I would recommend it to my family and friends definately. Keep it up

I love the setting all of the amenities I love the community very peaceful and quiet and the office staff are very courteous and friendly all around good place to live

Great prices in town! Best service! Amazing homes! Fast service! I've been living here for past 10 years!! It's been great! Management are amazing people.

Very nice staff :) maintenance is very nice and hard working. Playground is new and fun for the kids, but it would be better with a shade or tent over it so they could play during sunny days.

Reply from Greentree Apartment Homes

I really love the location and my apartment is great! Also, staff is very very helpful. The only thing that as really not given you full stars is the fact I have killed 4 giant roaches in my bathroom :( I am hoping they go away soon.

Reply from Greentree Apartment Homes

I love many of the staff members! The apartment complex feels safe 98% of the time... The apartments are older and need some updating. Some foundation issues and roofing issues which i have been told will be fixed in August.

I love the service and client dealing n application online service Great work keep it up Rewards really exietes me You respond and help people and home is v secure abd people are great to live

Great move-in experience. Maintenance tended to all repair requests promptly and courteously. Front Office staff is always friendly and inviting.

Over all a decent place to live. Management is slow to respond at times. Be careful. The management will tow your care if your registration is a few weeks past due, but will let an old junk car sit for months until the tires are flat and 2 tow stickers are on the window... Other than that, I've been here 3 years or more.

Reply from Greentree Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice and you don't get bothered by the office very often. Maintenance comes promptly as well. Had an issue once with my billing but haven't had any problems since.

I love the view from my apartment. There are lots of parks for walking and its centrally located for shopping or a night out in the metroplex. It's affordable too!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They don't gouge you with crazy fees for silly stuff and the maintenance staff are friendly and prompt. The apartments are a little older and that can be apparent in some of the cabinets and such but all in all, I am happy with my choice to live here. The location is pretty central and once the construction on Old Denton is complete, it should be a breeze to get onto either GBT or I-35E.