Decent community to stay with. Sometimes the maintenance the maintenance is delayed apart from that it’s good.Gym is good after a long time now

we love green tree. very clean and calm community. has the most newest gym ready for all resident. and my children meet other children at the playground of green tree everyday. so, easy to connect to others in comfort mood. we love living here

Great place to live friendly and helpful staff new things are happening and its great especially dwelo it takes my lazy ness to a new level lol

Long time resident for 10 years plus. Maintenance on task office staff always willing to help and resolve. Neighborhood is family oriented.

It’s good they are really nice with the apartment they fix everything if there is something wrong with it happy be leave here Will recommend my friend

Good and friendly management staff. Response to our needs is fast. Apartment is very accessible. Walking distance to grocery store Walmart and h-mart.

Mantainence needs improvement... it’s takes forever to get things repaired. Need more bright lightning it’s gets too dark in the evenings. AC unit too old won’t cool down the apt

GreenTree apartments are great. I haven’t had a complaint since I moved in. Staff are friendly. Parking spaces are great. I haven’t had any trouble finding a spot. There is plenty of parking space.

Staff at Greentree are awesome! I wish that some of the residents cared for the property as much as the staff. Otherwise, it is a great place to live.

Any issues I have had were quickly and efficiently taken care of by The people that work here. They are very nice and helpful. The property is well maintained and in a convenient location.

So far so good. It's been fairly easy to get maintenance taken care of when needed. Aside from some issues upon move in it has been a relatively uneventful lease period.

I have lived here for about 5 years and it is the first apartment I have lived in that has felt like home. It is a quiet safe community for me.

Overall the apartments are good, the only issue I really have is that the pet station bags have been empty for almost a month now and the trash bin for it always seems full.

In this Green Tree Apartment we are living since 2002 :) near future we having a big fitness center with WiFi and we are close to Walmart & H Mart grocery

need to work on the management team. waiting for the new offers which will be available by the green tree apartment, like, new swimming pool, cyber cafe, and gym.

I enjoy living at greentree because it is a clean and quite community. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The 24 hour laundry and gym is convenient for my busy schedule. I would definitely recommend living at greentree apartments

Nice quiet and clean complex. Friendly staff and maintenance always resolves the issue the first time and in a timely manner. I wish the rent could be a little cheaper though.

Apartments started out rocky when I moved in a year ago but they made it feel more like home last month when I renewed my lease. I like the fact that I have the same management team.

I love it great school's all around good place to stay and 24hr gym playground for the kids internet room once again good place to stay I would recommend this place to a friend

management is great for elderly people like us. I have been living here for some time and continue to enjoy my stay. I recommend this place to all my friends and community members.

I have lived here over 5 years and I love it here! The staff is great! The neighbors are quiet. The pools are clean. The maintenance is always working to make sure our apartments are good.

Very peaceful, no complaints. Have not had any issues with staff or neighbors. I would recommend these apart men's to my family and friends .

It is a quiet neighborhood and good for seniors. Improvements ca be made with some shaded parking for cars, for summer and winter times it gets difficult.Charging extra for many things and raising the rent too high at the time of lease also becomes difficult for seniors who have a fixed income. Long time residents should be given extra benefits. We love the staff, though they keep changing and it takes some time for them to know us.keep up the Goodwork!!!

The staff members respond quickly to our requests and truly seem to be concerned when we need something. The community and neighbors are nice as well.

Office staff always very friendly and helpful, especially Dina :), maintenance work is done in a timely manner and grounds are maintained well.

Reply from Greentree Apartment Homes