I truly love living here. There is no problems with neighbors. The office is quick to answer questions. The maintenance staff is great, especially Corey. I miss the past office people but the new people seem friendly and nice.

I enjoy living here. The staff is friendly and they host a series of events for residents to enjoy. Overall a great place to live for the price. My only complaint is not having a club house for residents to rent out for parties.

I'm very happy . They really take care of customers. If any complaint in apartment they're really take care of right away. Good customer service.

I absolutely Love living here at Greentree Apartment Homes! This is my home sweet home!! I Love the staff here and maintenance guy's are Awesome!! Thanks

The experience here is great! Everything is well put together since the new manager took over! The old manager I wasn’t getting anything done!

Greentree apartment community has an outstanding maintenance team the new Office staff are doing a great job of bringing the property back up to it standards

Overall the apartments are good, a bit older and some things like the water heater need to be replaced. The maintenance can be slow, but they are always nice and get the problem fixed to the best of their ability.

works are very nice and quick maintains repair. apartment has big parking place and new GYM. office people so nice and quick response any problems.

People are friendly and I would recommend this place for the location and how great the apartment staff are. The staff are very helpful. Disappointed with the treadmills in the gym not working.

Everythings going smooth so far, they responde to problem very fast and willing to solve them quickly. Kind, and care about the residents and seems like we are having fun here!

Good community. Maintenance is fast and friendly. Office personnel are friendly. No problem with pests, and their regular extermination keeps the property clean. Slight problem with parking lot not draining. But that is a major fix, so it will take time. Want really expecting to enjoy living here. Glad to be proven wrong.

Great environment and people! Sanitary and clean. We love it here. The staff is very helpful and kind. Having so many cool perks like a pool, grill and basketball court is nice.

Decent community to stay with. Sometimes the maintenance the maintenance is delayed apart from that it’s good.Gym is good after a long time now

we love green tree. very clean and calm community. has the most newest gym ready for all resident. and my children meet other children at the playground of green tree everyday. so, easy to connect to others in comfort mood. we love living here

Great place to live friendly and helpful staff new things are happening and its great especially dwelo it takes my lazy ness to a new level lol

Long time resident for 10 years plus. Maintenance on task office staff always willing to help and resolve. Neighborhood is family oriented.

It’s good they are really nice with the apartment they fix everything if there is something wrong with it happy be leave here Will recommend my friend

Good and friendly management staff. Response to our needs is fast. Apartment is very accessible. Walking distance to grocery store Walmart and h-mart.

Mantainence needs improvement... it’s takes forever to get things repaired. Need more bright lightning it’s gets too dark in the evenings. AC unit too old won’t cool down the apt

GreenTree apartments are great. I haven’t had a complaint since I moved in. Staff are friendly. Parking spaces are great. I haven’t had any trouble finding a spot. There is plenty of parking space.

Staff at Greentree are awesome! I wish that some of the residents cared for the property as much as the staff. Otherwise, it is a great place to live.

Any issues I have had were quickly and efficiently taken care of by The people that work here. They are very nice and helpful. The property is well maintained and in a convenient location.

So far so good. It's been fairly easy to get maintenance taken care of when needed. Aside from some issues upon move in it has been a relatively uneventful lease period.

I have lived here for about 5 years and it is the first apartment I have lived in that has felt like home. It is a quiet safe community for me.

Overall the apartments are good, the only issue I really have is that the pet station bags have been empty for almost a month now and the trash bin for it always seems full.