Greystone at Widewaters

4.6

4.6

I’ve lived in greystone at wide waters for a year and I really love my new home. Seth and Brianna (and Danny when he was here) are always very prompt and courteous and completely helpful. I love being able to walk to local stores and get my exercise that way. Greystone at Widewaters is the best!
3 days in and I absolutely here!!! Neighbors are super friendly!!! Brianna is amazing!!! I can't wait until summer rolls around so that we can go swimming. I would definitely recommend applying to Greystone at Widewaters!!!
Love it here staff is awesome . Any time I've had an issue it's been handled quickly. My dryer went down it was traded out for a new one after diagnosis couldn't be fixed. My air conditioner went out during the night called in the morning it was fixed before I got home from work. Thanks all involved.
The staff here are great. They are always willing to help and they are quick to respond to emails. The maintenance team is very responsive and does good work. They community is great with upkeep and always clean. The amenities seem nice, and can't wait to use them once COVID is over.
So far everyone has been very nice and the people here are quiet and respectful. Staff are good and friendly! Moved here a month ago and loving it!
Just started my fourth year living at Greystone and I'm just as happy as I was on day one. The area is convenient, my apartment is darling, and the staff is always friendly and responsive. It is truly home.
It's a beautiful place to live. The bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious plenty of space! The best place to live in knightdale NC! Each apartment comes with a washer and dryer with is needed in most cases when looking for an apartment. Pretty quite out in this area also. All the shopping is in walking distance. Love, love the area!!
Used to be a wonderful place to call home, but things have changed drastically in the past three years... Some of these dog owners are unbelievable, they literally bring their dogs close to your patio and window to relieve themselves, all the while reading the signs to not let their dogs use this area, or allowing their dogs to run loose off the chain regardless of the rules! Having to deal with disrespectful and inconsiderate neighbors constantly, as if we're living on a playground 24/7! It's very different from what it was three years ago when I first moved in! I used to be happy to come home, I no longer am!!!
1 star
Parking was a major issue and neighbors calling police about noise. Not enough things for kids to do. Amenities don’t match the price of rent.
Since living at Greystone for the past 4 months, I can say it’s quite, which I enjoy. The neighbors are friendly and the community grounds are clean.