Greystone at Widewaters

This is a very good apartment complex to live in. I have lived here for more than 5 years and it is definitely one of the better managed complexes. The office staff is pretty responsive and the maintenance staff is excellent. I haven’t really had issues with neighbors being loud so that is a plus as well.
Most peaceful place to live. Friendly neighbors and awesome amenities. Leasing staff every respectful and kind and works with you. Very nice and quite and safe
I have experienced nothing but good treatment from staff. Prompt response when I have a question as well. The location is perfect being handicap easy access for what ever I need and all Doctor appointments are just a mobile Chair ride away!!!!
Need to fix/update appliances.. Refrigerator ice machine - DAILY gets ice cubes stuck/jammed and does not drop down so it cannot make anymore ice until you pry out the pc of ice. . a daily annoyance. The air conditioner has to run continuously, needs to be serviced, we had a 2400 square foot house and this 1000 sq ft apt is right near what we paid in electric bill there. This apt needs energy efficient appliances because tenants are having to fork out more $ due to not having them. The stairs are nasty-bleach them.
Living here is the best. Staff is always so kind and helpful. A ton of amenities. We couldn't have chosen a better place to live. Highly recommended.
We’ve only been moved in a little over a week and absolutely I’ve this area. So close to everything that’s needed! The apartment is nice and the price isn’t terrible either.
This is a great community in a growing area. Good and well maintained amenities and a very reasonable price. The staff really go above and beyond to make it a great place to live.
Our new apartment has been great so far. The office staff is friendly and helpful, our apartment is clean and well taken care of as well as the grounds around our apartment.
We’ve only been here but just a few days and so far everyone is friendly. I love the grounds and our apartment itself. We have not checked out the community center or pool just yet but look forward to it!
Seth was very helpful in answering all my questions and finding us an apartment that fit our needs. I highly recommend working with him and he was always available when I called.