Greystone at Widewaters

4.6

4.6

Donna
Wonderful staff and you can’t beat the location. Close to restaurants, grocery stores and retail. Maintenance issues always handled promptly and efficiently.
Alvera
I am very happy and proud to live in the community….. I just have one thing that I am not sure if anything can be done……the rent increase was just a little to high…..I have renewed just an opinion……I knew there was going to be a increase just a little to high…..
Meghan
An apartment complex that tries to make it a community. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful. They have cardboard recycling but no recycling for cans/bottles which I wish they would add.
Jason
Great community, super nice neighborhood, maintained well and everyone is polite. Everything one could basically need can be found in a nice and close proximity
Heather
Have lived here for almost 4 years. Staff had always been great. So glad they are keeping amenities open. Maintenance always come to the recur
Jennifer
We have been living here for 10 years. A lot has changed. Just wish the pricing didn’t go up. It would be nice to have the business center back to be able to print things off.
Lisa
The apartment below me has this Bass or Drums, boom boom boom, very loud it's highly annoying. I have complained and seems nothing changes. If it wasn't for that I'd give 5 stars.
Elizabeth
About to start year five at Greystone and Guy and I are still thrilled. As we watch Knightdale build up, we're reassured that we found the perfect location. We've watched development management change and grow over this time and the transitions have been seamless. Maintenance is prompt and helpful and any issues not within their purview are addressed by management swiftly. It truly is home.
Kadijah
Still enjoying my apartment still wish parking was better. People leave their car in parking spots which keeps people that stay there not able to get a park.
Peyton
I think the neighbors upstairs are very loud and need to be more quiet, I think parking is limited, and rent is very expensive, but other than that this is a great place