Greystone at Widewaters

4.6

4.6

This is an amazing community. So far this experience has been nothing short of great. I am looking forward to being apart of the many community activities and doing fun things while getting to know my neighbors.
I enjoy the neighborhood and apartment. The staff and residents are extremely friendly. The environment is peaceful and relaxing. I enjoy the balcony and the view of the neighborhood.
The building rails on the stairs are not clean and there’s not a dumpster an available dumpster for me to use. I don’t have a review as long as 140 characters.
Love those food trucks! I don't know who came up with the idea but it really was brilliant. I have been sampling almost every one that has come into the parking lot--lol. I hope more of the community comes out to show support. Now that I think about it rating our favorite trucks might be a good poll for points -- just saying.
Only been here for a week, but so far I'm loving it! Washer knob was broke, maintenance was here quickly and very professional and friendly. Office staff is wonderful
We have been living here almost 4 years and we couldn't imagine being anywhere else. This community is truly our home. Everyone that works here truly makes us feel like family
Love the area and the staff was very helpful through out the whole process of renting the apartment. Maintenance is very quick and dependable. Just wish it was better parking, but so far everything is going good.
When you think of living somewhere you start thinking about the things you like and the the ways a place to live could make you happy. I think I just about found everything I was looking for when I applied at wide waters. I couldn't have made a better choice.
A few things were broken upon move-in including the AC. As well as obvious miscommunication between Greystone and Spectrum and fees that were not communicated to me by Greystone.
Just moved in. So far so good. Lots of large items by the trash compactor, looks bad. Bark park is full of dog waste, we can’t use it. Otherwise all seems great!