Greystone at Widewaters

4.6

4.6

Eliana
Greystone at Widewaters is an amazing place to live. The staff in the office are awesome and are always willing to help! I have really enjoyed my time here so far! Thank you for the wonderful environment provided here. Also, thank you to Maintenance for their hard work!

Kierra
Me and my son just moved in and the experience has been amazing from the application process to the move in date. Heather was amazing she made sure I understood every step of the way and the community is so peaceful and quiet.

Dakota
I had to do another year lease here and I do still love it. Noise here and there outside and all over the complex of course but not bad. Definitely still love the pool and the gym is just what I need without the crowds. Everyone is usually friendly and I’ve been able to make a home here.

Keegan
Greystone at Widewaters was the first place I have ever lived without my parents. I share an apartment with my 21 year old brother and we love it here.

Redeeshra
The staff at greystone is wonderful! Always willing to help especially the maintenance crew! The area itself is up & coming with a lot of new things to do! Definitely love this area.

Savanna
This is such a beautiful and peaceful community! Our experience has been amazing so far, we just moved here from Wilmington and could not have chosen a better apartment complex to live in!

Shirrelle
I love living here. This is by far the best community I have ever lived In they really treat you like family. Maintenance is amazing as well and it’s quiet as well

Antonio
Very pleasant staff and well kept complex! It has been a very pleasant experience moving here and the leasing office has been amazing! My family and I just love it here 💙

Jennifer
We have lived in the same apartment for 10 years and nothing has changed yet we pay the same amount as people who have upgraded appliances and wood flooring. It would be nice if the pool deck was open later than 8pm to be able to use the grill and fireplace at night.

Zemetra
Heather was very helpful throughout the entire process. Neighborhood is nice and quiet. I am close to everything myself and children needs. I am ready to see and enjoy the amenities the community has to offer.