Greystone at Widewaters

Great place to live very welcoming. Just moved from pa to NC and very homey feeling especially for my daughter. Wouldn't want to start out anywhere else.
The apartments are very roomy and built well, maintenance is very nice they do a good job and are prompt and polite. Also customer service with the office has been a pleasure I have zero complaints about the facilities.
I love my apartment. Neighbors not friendly and have to many parties tho. So I’m over it . ..... love the location . Main reason why I moved in .
I have been a resident of Greystone for three years and this is the first year that I am giving this a community a low rating. The two stars are for the amazing staff and maintenance team. No complaints there. My complaints are about the atmosphere of the community it has gone down significantly. Noise complaints are normal as residence share walls. However as a female I use to feel safe walking outside from my car at night I no longer do. I see Knightdale police circling my side of the complex constantly and not just late at night, but sometimes in the day. This never happened before. I wondered is something going on I should know about? or not feel safe about? Recently this has become a less family friendly residence and more like young adult to recently graduated college. I have smelled marijuana in the breezeway and I have seen a fight in the parking lot. I have no idea what has happened. I do know this will be my last year residing here. I wish I could leave now.
We have been living here for over 2 years and we love living here. The staff and amenities are the best. Whenever we have any issues the maintenance staff is always on top of things.
Into my 3rd year at Greystone. Love the location as it is so close to restaurants, retail and neighborhoods. The office and maintenance staff are also amazing.
Great place to stay three years we have been here my favorite is everything is close and walking distance and the salt water pool nice we enjoy are times
I love how beautiful and well kept the neighborhood is. There are Lots of amenities like dogs parks and children parks.great for families In a very great area with lots of food places to choose from and local grocery stores in walking distance. This neighborhood is in the ideal place is my opinion
I love it here ! Anytime there is an issue with anything, maintenance crew come right out an fix it with no problem. They communicate with you to let you know what may have cause the issue an how to prevent it from happening again
Love living at Greystone! I have never encountered a problem. Everyone is always helpful at the leasing office or maintenance. Neighbors are cordial and nice.