Greystone at Widewaters

i absolutely love living here. if there’s ever a problem it’s fixed almost immediately. i have had zero problems with neighbors. we had our ac unit freeze as soon as we moved in and it was fixed the same day.
The staff is excellent along with the maintenance personnel. The complex itself is neat and well maintained. The community is nice, and overall a good place to live.
Office help is extremely helpful they want you to be as comfortable as possible and always help in a timely manner the apartment complex is very clean and neat and everything is so organized
Greystone has been handling Covid so well! I love that they are still responsive with requests, the pool protocol is great, and the community is still clean and safe. I love it here!!
My mother, my husband and I are very happy here in Greystone at Widewaters. We're going on four years here and we are always finding fun opportunities in our neighborhood - shooting silly YouTube videos, enjoying the location to every needed amenity and retail. The management and maintenance team is full of all stars, ready to help in a moment and full of amazing community ideas!
I've only lived here for a few weeks, but the staff have been extremely polite and helpful. The community as a whole seems very friendly and welcoming. I also really like the area. Theres plenty of stuff to do around, and it's super convenient to have so many shops nearby.
I’ve enjoyed my first week here. The apartment is spacious and the community is nice. Very quiet and clean. Management and maintenance responds quickly. I would recommend the community to others.
This is a very good apartment complex to live in. I have lived here for more than 5 years and it is definitely one of the better managed complexes. The office staff is pretty responsive and the maintenance staff is excellent. I haven’t really had issues with neighbors being loud so that is a plus as well.
Most peaceful place to live. Friendly neighbors and awesome amenities. Leasing staff every respectful and kind and works with you. Very nice and quite and safe
I have experienced nothing but good treatment from staff. Prompt response when I have a question as well. The location is perfect being handicap easy access for what ever I need and all Doctor appointments are just a mobile Chair ride away!!!!