Greystone at Widewaters

4.6

4.6

It’s a great apartment complex that makes it feel like a community. They are quick to respond with maintenance issues. I just wish that they had a recycling system for plastic and aluminum.
Just moved in April 21, so far we love it. Wonderful office staff. 3 bedroom is spacious. Dog friendly with doggy park and waste disposal everywhere on the property.
Great Place To Live The Staff is Friendly and they really work with you where ever they can. The pool area is always nice and clean. Overall a good community and it’s convenient as far as the area with Grocery Stores, Shopping Centers and Restaurants to eat at.
We are getting to many young tenants that are not taking good care of the property. The loud music and trash they leave on the common grounds. I've been with this community for 12 years and paying these high rates for something that is not well taken care of. It use to be such a pleasant place to live, but now 3am in the morning and loud music is not good here at all. Your company really needs to rethink who should be able to lease here in the knightdale area. This is was once the best place to live at, but now not quite sure of that now!
We have been living here for over 3 years and we can't think of anyplace else we rather live. We just love it. We love the staff, maintenance and the community feeling that makes this our home.
Still enjoying the apartments, parking is a little better but still need some improvements and better standards. Other than that I’m a satisfied.
The staff in the leasing office is incredible and very helpful. The community here is very welcoming and vibrant. I like that the complex requests different food trucks multiple times a month.
Lovely friendly staff and a great place to live at. Clean respectful place. Overall great wonderful experience. Great location and great people
Nice place and friendly staff, being that Covid has had us on lockdown for the majority of the time that I have lived here, I have not been able to use the amenities like I would of liked to.
I love these apartments! High ceilings, large windows, huge kitchen, and really great staff! I have been for a year and I have not had any complaints!