Awesome place to live! I would recommend this place to anyone of my friends! The pool and workout facility are some of my favorite and I love that they allow dogs.

Overall, I’ve really enjoyed living here. Neighbors can be loud sometimes and the shuttle has struggled a bit recently but the staff is friendly and maintenance tries their best. Renewed for another year already.

The maintenance is quick to come fix problems in the apartment. Especially during this cold winter we've been having. They're super friendly too. When Ellie isn't in the office a staff member is more than happy to try and help with whatever is going on.

My husband and I recently moved into Grindstone and we absolutely love it! Everyone at the clubhouse has been so friendly and very helpful with any questions we had. The amenities are amazing, and the in unit washer and dryer is one of my favorite things about the apartment. I would definitely reccomend Grindstone Canyon.

Very spacious housing in a great location, only about 5 minutes from Mizzou’s campus. The amenities that are included exceed my expectations. Cheers!

The apartment is great. Overall the community is awesome. The only issue I had was not being told all the details at and before I signed the final lease. It’s has taken a long time to receive my gift card as well. Other than that I’m super happy

One of the best neighborhoods in town! The leasing staff is friendly, helpful, and throw great community events. They have all the amenities I would expect from a luxury apartment building. Pets allowed as well!

good morning baby how is the weather today are we still on for tomorrow morning and will have some lunch tomorrow night at your office or something to get your phone back and you have it done by then just to see how the weather looks good on this weekend so it's going on over there so I'm just trying it all the same as my friends but it's just me because it's my fault because it doesn't mean anything but the fact of

All the staff is very nice and the apartments are spacious. Maintenance has always arrived same day or next day which is really nice. I also really enjoy all the events that go on during the year. My only complaint is that the walls are a little thin, but otherwise I love it here!

Great place to live. Family room is huge and all the bedrooms are good size. The maintenance staff is the best I've ever had. The people in the front office are always willing to help.

This is a great apartment complex for the money. Not that noisy at all and no bug problems here. The apartment also seems pretty classy. The option to have pets is available too which is cool if I ever decide to get one.

I love how peaceful Grindstone is. The apartment furniture is very nice but the couches are pretty cheap. I wish the kitchen was more updated.

I'm fairly certain I'm the longest lasting tenant here. I'ts the right distance from downtown to be home in 10-15 minutes and I live in a quiet corner where I have a view of the sunset.

I have said multiple times that the gardeners are tearing up the grass behind building F, but they keep doing it and it causes me to have to wash my dog after every walk.

Grindstone Canyon is a great place to live. It’s in the perfect location, the rent is affordable, the staff is friendly and the ammenities and events are awesome.

Grindstone has been my favorite place to live in Columbia, MO. Their staff always have a smile on their face when I walk into the clubhouse, get all my needs taken care of in a timely manner, and have numerous activities for the residents. I love living at Grindstone!

Great staff who are always wanting to help! Apartment is very nice. My only complaint would be the poor quality of the couch and the uncomfortable mattress!

Wonderful apartment complex, with okay pricing, staff and maintenance are always friendly and will bend over backwards to please. I plan to be here next year.

Excellent, as good as some 5 star hotels I have lived at, i.e. Peninsular Hotel HK, Ritz Carlton Sidney, Sheraton Luxury Collection Houston!

The maintenance staff has been consistently prompt in addressing our issues. They've done a great job quickly fixing things in our apartment and explaining to us what work they did.

Overall great experience at Grindstone Canyon. The apartment staff and apartments are nice. However, the gym often has broken down equipment, the computer are hardly ever connected to the printer, and the apartment is extremely overpriced.

Great community! The staff is welcoming and inviting. There are always cool events going on, like movie nights. The apartments are well-decorated and maintained

This is a wonderful place to live. The pool, clubhouse, and community events that are offered to residents are just a few perks. My major draw to Grindstone Canyon was that it is a pet friendly community.

Great place. I love it. Just pretty costly for what you’re getting. Maintenance is super fast and helpful. The front desk staff is amazing. I would recommend this place

I love it here! Grindstone Canyon is such a quiet and clean community. There are also so many amenities here. The staff is very nice and always willing to help.