It's really a peaceful and quiet apartment community.There are many differnet community events here. Suggestions: The filter of the dryer was broken and rusted, but I didn't get response after I emailed to service. And the sofa was too old and too soft for me.

Overall great experience at Grindstone. Since the new move in trash, noise level, and parking issues have increased significantly which is unfortunate. It’s been a few months now and the printer is still not hooked up even though we’ve recently had some awesome renovations. Mostly just been issues since move in but hopefully some of the things are taken care of within the coming months.

Staff are very friendly, help receive express notice is very timely. The room is neat and clean, and the community is quiet and clean.A very cost-effective student apartment. I like it here.

Just needs the appliances and furniture upgraded. Another drawer or some type of storage thing in the bedroom. Have the mail delivered to from door.

Was good, except it wasn’t clean when I took it. Also, the apartment it looks no maintenance had entered the apartment since the last resident move out, but in general it’s quite and good place to live in

Grindstone is a good place to live. The knee clubhouse looks really nice and the rooms are a good size. The maintenance and clubhouse staff are really nice and very helpful.

Living here is so easy. I haven’t had any problems since moving in! I love how the employees are all so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend living here.

Its wonderful community..I enjoy my stay here...i recommend grindstone canyon to my friends.I am looking forward to extend my lease with grindstone canyon

So far I love it! The move in process was smooth and everyone was very helpful. After moving in all my stuff, my apartment is really starting to feel like home!

I have lived here for 3 years from 2 bedroom to one bedroom. The facilities are very helpful. Also the most important point is they receive the packages and that is really convenient for me. Love this place and almost no reason to do not live here.

So far I've had a good experience; helpful staff, quick maintenance, nice room layout. Farther from campus than I'm used to but you adjust to it pretty fast!

So far living at Grindstone I love my choice with choosing this place. Staff is very very friendly and helpful. They are pet friendly, I love my 2 fur babies, but I only did 4 stars because people do not clean up after their animals. I know this isn't the apartment's fault completely, but if I can pick up after my 2 animals, others can do the same. They offer stations with poop bags and a trash to place the bags after usage. This is the only issue I have come across living here so far! Thanks for the awesome experience.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

So far I really enjoy Grindstone. My apartment is exactly what I was looking for and is much nicer than my previous two apartments. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Everything is great. The rooms have enough space and the kitchen appliances work well. The TV was also a nice addition. Grindstone is awesome

It's great! The furniture is nice and super comfortable, we're in a great location, and it's so nice being able to live with my best friends.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

The complex was quiet and was a good experience overall. Only drawback was that the router for my apartment did not work the first week and took a lot of calls to the internet provider to fix.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

It’s a wonderful place to live. The staff is nice and friendly. The other residents are quiet at night time which helps makes it a great place to live while going to school.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

Great place to live, the apartments are a good size with nice sized bathrooms. But the computer area inside the clubhouse needs improvement. There is only one printer and it never seems to work or it is out of paper.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

The apartment complex has wonderful staff, great apartments and it is quiet. Maintenance staff are the fastest I have seen. Been living here 3 years.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

Good area with a nice staff always friendly and willing to help. The apartments are spacious and easy to manage. Everytime a problem has arrived, the maintenance staff is always quick to fix it.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

So far I really like how quiet it is. Neighbors are very friendly. I can’t wait to make some awesome memories in this apartment complex and meet new people.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

Had an issue with water the first few days; maintenance isn't 5-star, but the office was constantly on top of the issue and wanted it resolved. Management is super helpful and nice.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

I love the place I live, cause the environment, officials, and the service. All the things I mention make me feel confortable and considerate.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

I like it very much at grindstone but they still have some things that I think need fixing and Community Rewards wont let me trype them in the review.

Reply from Grindstone Canyon

so far so good. staff very helpful & nice apartment. its quiet & feels very safe. house was nice when arrived and spacious. Excellent amenities and lovely leasing office, 24 hours to both gyms, pool & computer center. only bad thing is mail box is at the front of the building