Loved living here! There are so many events and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The apartments are nicely furnished and I had little to no issues when living here

Great experience. Have lived here for over 2 years. Love the amenities, the staff and the low noise level of the apartment. Parking is sometimes an issue during the school year, and should be monitored for tags more often. The printer also rarely works. Overall, awesome experience though and love the new upgrades.

Grindstone is a great place to love. The staff and maintenance staff are amazing and the new and improved clubhouse makes for an even better experience.

They made moving into our apartment super easy! They were friendly and answered all of our questions. Especially, Bridgette. The amenities are great!

Everyone is always super nice and willing to help. The clubhouse is being renovated too so that’s a plus. Shuttle is super reliable and on time.

The community is very welcoming and calm. The apartment was clean when I arrived and it has a lot of space. My two dogs love the community and the apartment

The staff is very friendly and the facilities they have are nice. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems you may have and is also very friendly.

The neighborhood is fairly quiet. The maintenance workers are timely are polite. The staff members are attentive and on top of things. Lots of actives to meet neighbors and have fun

The apartment is great. Have great staff and great community. The bus service is okay. It would be nice if they could reinforce the noise hours.

The community assistant that showed me the model was extremely nice and welcoming. I enjoy all of the community assistants they are very helpful. My apartment faces trees and a little creek. So it's really peaceful and quiet. The apartment is very spacious and bright. I really enjoy the color pattern between the walls and the wood floor. When you put in a maintenance ticket it gets handled the next the day.

Has been an ok place to live. They have terrible roommate matching but maintenance is very friendly. Also the pool was close for the majority of the summer. Exercise room could be updated.

Overall, great and safe apartment complex. The parking is sometimes busy. However, I’m excited to see the new renovations of the club house.

Pros: -Everyone who works here is so nice and helpful -There are always lots of fun events going on -I like the layout and the look of the place Cons: -Pretty noisy—ever since they switched from carpet flooring to faux hardwood, sound really carries. -internet used to be really bad but has improved in recent months

Great experience! Those working were always kind and friendly. There was always something to do, from Grocery Bingo to Mardi Gras nights and lots of other stuff.

Awesome place to live! I would recommend this place to anyone of my friends! The pool and workout facility are some of my favorite and I love that they allow dogs.

Overall, I’ve really enjoyed living here. Neighbors can be loud sometimes and the shuttle has struggled a bit recently but the staff is friendly and maintenance tries their best. Renewed for another year already.

The maintenance is quick to come fix problems in the apartment. Especially during this cold winter we've been having. They're super friendly too. When Ellie isn't in the office a staff member is more than happy to try and help with whatever is going on.

My husband and I recently moved into Grindstone and we absolutely love it! Everyone at the clubhouse has been so friendly and very helpful with any questions we had. The amenities are amazing, and the in unit washer and dryer is one of my favorite things about the apartment. I would definitely reccomend Grindstone Canyon.

Very spacious housing in a great location, only about 5 minutes from Mizzou’s campus. The amenities that are included exceed my expectations. Cheers!

The apartment is great. Overall the community is awesome. The only issue I had was not being told all the details at and before I signed the final lease. It’s has taken a long time to receive my gift card as well. Other than that I’m super happy

One of the best neighborhoods in town! The leasing staff is friendly, helpful, and throw great community events. They have all the amenities I would expect from a luxury apartment building. Pets allowed as well!

good morning baby how is the weather today are we still on for tomorrow morning and will have some lunch tomorrow night at your office or something to get your phone back and you have it done by then just to see how the weather looks good on this weekend so it's going on over there so I'm just trying it all the same as my friends but it's just me because it's my fault because it doesn't mean anything but the fact of

All the staff is very nice and the apartments are spacious. Maintenance has always arrived same day or next day which is really nice. I also really enjoy all the events that go on during the year. My only complaint is that the walls are a little thin, but otherwise I love it here!

Great place to live. Family room is huge and all the bedrooms are good size. The maintenance staff is the best I've ever had. The people in the front office are always willing to help.

This is a great apartment complex for the money. Not that noisy at all and no bug problems here. The apartment also seems pretty classy. The option to have pets is available too which is cool if I ever decide to get one.