The managers are really nice and helpful. Maintenance is quick and comes very soon after sending a request. Property is very quiet. I’ve had noise issues from neighbors and the manager on call has always taken care of it—even ventured out in the bitter cold of January to handle noise.

It‘s comfortable to live in Grindstone Canyon. The staffs in Office's are friendly and offer good service. Grindstone Canyon also has perfect equipment.

Everything is okay! Big and clean room with furniture is really nice me. I don’t need to worry about the furniture. For the office, there has good environment for study and workout. Office collect my packages and I don’t need to worry my packages will be taken away. Because I don’t have the permit for school’s parking, everyday the shuttle picks residents between school and home. It’s really good. Also, office often organizes activities for residents. I think I will make a lot friends here. I’m very lucky to choose Grindstone Canyon.

Love it! Apartment was very clean when I moved in and the staff has been very helpful and accommodating. The shuttle is great and I love how it goes downtown as well as campus.

It is great place to live in with great location and good prices. No noisy naighbors, I think if they provide extra trash container near buildings F and E will be great.

Living at grindstone canyon has been an absolutely wonderful experience for me this year! The staff is very helpful and the apartments are very well taken care of!

Overall my experience here has been pretty good but sometimes there isn’t anyone in the front office when I go in to pick up a package and when I have problems with my utilities there’s no one on site to help I have to call the company and then they send someone out which takes much longer. Still very happy with my experience overall though and the staff are friendly and professional.

My experience here has been good so far. Whenever I need help or experience difficulties with my place, it is resolved within days. The employees are super nice and there is always some kind of morning snack in the club house.

Grindstone is a good community. It is lways quiet and provides a safe environment. It’s very nice and they keep the property up. Happy to be here.

This is my second year at grindstone and I have had no problems at all with management. Everyone is always nice, it is a quiet complex and maintenance is amazing. I definitely recommend. Already renewed for another year!

Grindstone Canyon is in a convenient location relative to campus. The price is decent for this area and the staff are really friendly. Maintenance is relatively quick.

This is a great place to stay. The apartments are very well maintained. The staff is great to work with. The gym is newly renovated and they put on some fun events.

I love everything about Grindstone. It is absolutely something I would consider for next year as well. This has definitely been one of the greatest choices I’ve made all year

Nice staff, good location (near campus but not close to downtown noise) great price for the amount of space and amenities, overall great place to live!

i love this community with punctual shuttle, quiet neighborhood, convenient transportation, friendly and responsible staff.I like the small events you hold. It's a very good community for students to live in.

it's very close to the university and have the free shuttle. it's also very close to the walmart. there are also two parks here. it's very convenient if You have a dog.

I love it here at Grindstone Canyon! Everyone’s so helpful and nice. They work hard to keep their residents happy and comfortable! I love it

Good apartment but it's really hard to find events/things to do here! Wish that we had more community bonding events, movie nights, things to do, etc. My apartment is good though.

- negatives: - expensive - printer / off duty office phone does not work - constant emails warning of even higher prices if you don’t sign for a new lease a year in advance - no shorter term leases Pros: - great maintanence - generally quiet. Noise complaints taken by staff if not quiet. - good amenities - spacious

This is the third year I choose Grindstone Canyon. Love the staff and facilities. The most important thing is the office receive the package and email us to pick up.

A little loud and the street noise is bad. Maintenance is quick and friendly m but sometimes to rushed and they miss stuff. Over all decent for the price

The staff and maintenance staff are really nice and helpful. The knew clubhouse renovation looks really good and each place has it own room which is a good size.

Great place great staff great work out room apartment are nice and spacious nice parking great pool and neighbors would stay forever! 😃😄😃😄😄😄😄😄

Love living here and the ambience. The management tends to all needs and concerns. However, I would appreciate a little more prompt service.

The parking could use a few more spaces next to my apartment but it's okay. Great place to relax and think . It's a lot more quiet than I originally expected .