All the staff is very nice and the apartments are spacious. Maintenance has always arrived same day or next day which is really nice. I also really enjoy all the events that go on during the year. My only complaint is that the walls are a little thin, but otherwise I love it here!

Great place to live. Family room is huge and all the bedrooms are good size. The maintenance staff is the best I've ever had. The people in the front office are always willing to help.

This is a great apartment complex for the money. Not that noisy at all and no bug problems here. The apartment also seems pretty classy. The option to have pets is available too which is cool if I ever decide to get one.

I love how peaceful Grindstone is. The apartment furniture is very nice but the couches are pretty cheap. I wish the kitchen was more updated.

I'm fairly certain I'm the longest lasting tenant here. I'ts the right distance from downtown to be home in 10-15 minutes and I live in a quiet corner where I have a view of the sunset.

I have said multiple times that the gardeners are tearing up the grass behind building F, but they keep doing it and it causes me to have to wash my dog after every walk.

Grindstone Canyon is a great place to live. It’s in the perfect location, the rent is affordable, the staff is friendly and the ammenities and events are awesome.

Grindstone has been my favorite place to live in Columbia, MO. Their staff always have a smile on their face when I walk into the clubhouse, get all my needs taken care of in a timely manner, and have numerous activities for the residents. I love living at Grindstone!

Great staff who are always wanting to help! Apartment is very nice. My only complaint would be the poor quality of the couch and the uncomfortable mattress!

Wonderful apartment complex, with okay pricing, staff and maintenance are always friendly and will bend over backwards to please. I plan to be here next year.

Excellent, as good as some 5 star hotels I have lived at, i.e. Peninsular Hotel HK, Ritz Carlton Sidney, Sheraton Luxury Collection Houston!

The maintenance staff has been consistently prompt in addressing our issues. They've done a great job quickly fixing things in our apartment and explaining to us what work they did.

Overall great experience at Grindstone Canyon. The apartment staff and apartments are nice. However, the gym often has broken down equipment, the computer are hardly ever connected to the printer, and the apartment is extremely overpriced.

Great community! The staff is welcoming and inviting. There are always cool events going on, like movie nights. The apartments are well-decorated and maintained

This is a wonderful place to live. The pool, clubhouse, and community events that are offered to residents are just a few perks. My major draw to Grindstone Canyon was that it is a pet friendly community.

Great place. I love it. Just pretty costly for what you’re getting. Maintenance is super fast and helpful. The front desk staff is amazing. I would recommend this place

I love it here! Grindstone Canyon is such a quiet and clean community. There are also so many amenities here. The staff is very nice and always willing to help.

For the price I pay, I think Grindstone Canyon is one of the best values out there. I have stayed here for three years and have never had any issues. The facilities they have are great and maintenance is always very quick to fix any problems.

Staff is great always very attentive and polite. Love the events and food they give away. The amenities like the 24 hour gym is awesome, although I would want to see more running machines in there.

I love living here! The staff is SO super helpful and nice! I love all the little events they hold! Movie night was probably one my favorites and I won Beats headphones! Like who else does that?!

For the most part, I truly enjoy living at Grindstone. The amenities such as the pool, computer lab, and workout center are great. The only issue I have is that the wifi can be subpar at times and a bit frustrating. But other than that, I like living here.

I had been phoneless for an entire weekend, but my replacement phone came while I was at work. By the time I got home the office was closed. I remembered they were having an even by the pool and stop by and asked one of the workers if she'd be kind enough to unlock the office so I could get my phone. She did it withought hesitation. Grindstone has the best employees around.

This new year has been great. Anytime there's a problem maintenance is quick to come and help. I was even helped on Labor Day. Ellie is super understanding if problems arise personally too.

The staff and maintenance crew are truly the best part about living here!! Everyone is extremely helpful and appear to love working at Grindstone. I especially like all the free stuff Grindstone gives us, such as shirts, water bottles, notebooks, movie parties, and food. The apartment spaces are big and we have nice faux-wood floors now! The biggest complaint I have is about noise, which wasn't a problem for us last year. It may be due to the fact that the living room and common areas are no longer carpeted, so sound may travel more easily from higher levels to the ground floor where I live.

When you enter the clubhouse you immediately notice a clean facility. The staff is always cheerful and ready to help and lets be honest they are great at small talk.