Staff is great always very attentive and polite. Love the events and food they give away. The amenities like the 24 hour gym is awesome, although I would want to see more running machines in there.

I love living here! The staff is SO super helpful and nice! I love all the little events they hold! Movie night was probably one my favorites and I won Beats headphones! Like who else does that?!

For the most part, I truly enjoy living at Grindstone. The amenities such as the pool, computer lab, and workout center are great. The only issue I have is that the wifi can be subpar at times and a bit frustrating. But other than that, I like living here.

I had been phoneless for an entire weekend, but my replacement phone came while I was at work. By the time I got home the office was closed. I remembered they were having an even by the pool and stop by and asked one of the workers if she'd be kind enough to unlock the office so I could get my phone. She did it withought hesitation. Grindstone has the best employees around.

This new year has been great. Anytime there's a problem maintenance is quick to come and help. I was even helped on Labor Day. Ellie is super understanding if problems arise personally too.

The staff and maintenance crew are truly the best part about living here!! Everyone is extremely helpful and appear to love working at Grindstone. I especially like all the free stuff Grindstone gives us, such as shirts, water bottles, notebooks, movie parties, and food. The apartment spaces are big and we have nice faux-wood floors now! The biggest complaint I have is about noise, which wasn't a problem for us last year. It may be due to the fact that the living room and common areas are no longer carpeted, so sound may travel more easily from higher levels to the ground floor where I live.

When you enter the clubhouse you immediately notice a clean facility. The staff is always cheerful and ready to help and lets be honest they are great at small talk.

Lay out of the apt is really nice .. shuttle service is a great convinence .. staff seems friendly. Access to gym which is always clean.. good outreach for residents program

Great apartment complex! Very pet friendly! U would recommend this complex to anyone especially if they have or are considering getting a pet!

Apartment is in very close proximity to campus, good amenities, friendly and helpful staff, maintenance requests fixed in a timely manner. A little expensive.

Overall, very pleased with this apartment complex. Great amenities and staff. Only complaints are parking during the school year is sometimes difficult to find.

Outside: Gorgeous area right down the street from trails, well kept landscaping. Inside: tall ceilings and huge closet and bedroom. Love it!

I've only lived here a month, but I really enjoy it. Staff is nice and easy to communicate with, apartments are super great and in an awesome location.

For the most part, I truly do enjoy living here at Grindstone. My apartment is spacious and comfy and the amenities such as the pool, computer room, workout center and shuttle are great. The only thing that I can say I feel is a downside is that the wifi can be very buggy sometimes and will randomly go out. Thankfully it has not happened yet, but I would hate to be doing a homework assignment and the wifi go down and I can't turn in my work. Other than that, I love living here!

I've loved living at Grindstone Canyon. This is my 4th year here and I can't imagine living anywhere else in Columbia. My biggest priority is safety, and I've never had an issue at Grindstone. Staff and maintenance are awesome and everyone in the community is respectful and friendly.

It's is all great I'm really waiting for the hot tub to open then it will me fantastic. Great facilities and my dog loves this place. Can't wait for summer fun

I love Grindstone Apartments! Appreciate the staff, maintenance crew, and all the events that are held for residents! Love that the area is very quiet, no noise complaints or excessive partying.

Great! I appreciate the notification of events via email and flyers at my door. It is not too overwhelming. Although I am not able to attend most, I have been interested in many of them.

Like the activities that are offered but would like them to be planned on the weekend or some other times than wednesday and thursday nights.

I enjoy living here for the most part. I think the rent prices are a little high because the apartments are so out dated. Office and management are friendly and try to help you with problems. The complex really tries to make a community within.

Grindstone Canyon has been a great place to live under this new management. They clearly have a grasp on what their residents want in an apartment home and are willing to go the extra mile.

Grindstone Canyon is a great place to live and I would advise anyone that I know to live there. I have a pet and they are very okay with her and are very accomadating

I think the internet service could be better. The internet stops working on me sometimes. Other than that, everything else is great about Grindstone Canyon; staff is friendly and the noise level is low.

I really love the locations and the complex is really pretty. They spend time making sure the outdoor area always looks nice and they're always really responsive

I enjoy the facilities and community activities offered at Grindstone Canyon. However, I find that some of the other residents are loud at times, which makes it difficult to study. I think the rent is reasonable given the furnishings and other facilities, but the utilities are much more expensive than other apartments I have looked at. Additionally, the WiFi cuts out frequently, which is very frustrating.