The staff at the grove is absolutely phenomenal. The only problem I have is the office hours. On Sunday, the office is only open from 1:00-6:00. I would like the office to be open for more hours. The community is great and the apartments are nice.

Reply from Grove Ames

There's been some problems but what place doesn't. Overall it's been fun living here. Decent living and with decent pay. I would say it's a good place for College students :)

Reply from Grove Ames

The Grove has been very welcoming and know how to keep their resisdents entertained and involved. I’ve never had any complaints about the staff or the way things run around here. I am glad I have chosen this community to line in.

Reply from Grove Ames

Great place to live. The staff is super friendly and personable and also always willing to help. There is also events with free food a couple times a month, which is a huge plus.

Reply from Grove Ames

My resident experience has been good! Whenever there is a problem they are on it within 24 hours! It’s comfortable to live there as well with no added noise!

Reply from Grove Ames

I use to have major issue major issues with my neighbors over my dog and her cat but ever since they allowed me to change apartments I've had virtually no complaints. My new place did have some issues at first and I did have some issues getting some, in my opinion, BS charges when moving out but nothing terrible. Although they do really over salt the sidewalks and the purple salt can stain your shoes and the plowing kinda sucks.

Reply from Grove Ames

Friendly staff, great amenities & the price is just right! The Grove is far better than a few of the other places I’ve lived in Ames. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Grove Ames

Staff is friendly and helpful for the most part. Maintenance crew is great. Wish the south side of the complex had some some of the features the north side does (grills, etc).

Reply from Grove Ames

The apartments are very nice. The only downside is the noise with other people having dogs-they don't try to put people with multiple dogs on the bottom level which would be nice. Great amenities.

Reply from Grove Ames

My experience with the Grove has been very positive. The community is very well kept and there are plenty of things to do, and the staff is very helpful as well.

Reply from Grove Ames

Overall my experience at the grove has not been what I expected it to be. At times, management is not as responsive as I would have hoped as well as front desk staff. The amenities available are nice, and our rent will be lowered for the following year which are two positive things about living here. The condition of our apartment when we first moved in was not what we were promised, so we ended up having to deep clean it outselves. The space is very nice, as everyone has their own bathroom. There does not seem to be very much insulation as we can hear our neighbors loud and clear when they’re just having a normal conversation, as well as when they’re simply walking across their apartment. Even though communication of staff members with residents is not good, you can tell they try to be nice.

Reply from Grove Ames

I enjoyed my time here at the grove. It’s easy access to the gym and are always there to help answer any questions I have. They always have different social events going on.

Reply from Grove Ames

The Grove is a very welcoming and homey community. I have loved living here and plan on living here throughout the rest of my college career. I have no complaints!

Reply from Grove Ames

The apartment value for a college student is great, especially a place that includes your own restroom and washer/dryer in the apartment. Little far from campus but it is doable with driving to the commuter lot or taking the bus that stops near the complex.

Reply from Grove Ames

I think the grove is a good apt to live for the residents students.especially for the transfer student, they do not have much years to study. So the grove included the furniture. Is the best way to save the money.

Reply from Grove Ames

I have had a great experience here. Everyone is nice and willing to help you if you have any questions. I would definitely recommend The Grove to a friend

Reply from Grove Ames

The management team does a great job in making your experience here the best it can be. Events have happened here with residents and others that make me only give The Grove 3 stars though.

Reply from Grove Ames

I really enjoy living at the Grove. I think the location is really nice and the staff are overall kind and easy to work with. I also like the bus stop location.

Reply from Grove Ames

Love all the amenities the Grove has to offer! The gym and cafe are nice to have and utilities included are awesome! The gym is outdated and the parking lot is not cleared very well when it snows. The laundry in unit is my favorite part.

Reply from Grove Ames

Very helpful and pleasant staff. Very willing to help and solve any problems you may have. They are always willing to answer any questions you have.

Reply from Grove Ames

Great living space, washer and dryer in the apartment (very convenient). Everyone get their own bathroom, there is always enough parking spots for residents.

Reply from Grove Ames

For the most part everything is great. Staff is super nice and eager to help any way they can. Lots of amenities. They seem to really care about their residents.

Reply from Grove Ames

all problems get solved in a decent amount of time. I wish the snow was taken better care of, because I almost got stuck in the parking lot once and it can get very slippery

Reply from Grove Ames

My resident experience has been great so far! They are quick to fill service requests and are always there at the desk to help you. I resigned my lease for next year because I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Grove Ames

Overall I have been very pleased with my living experience here at the Grove! All of the amenities are a great bonus to such a roomy 2-person apartment.