Great community and amenities. Very dog friendly and clean. Friendly residents. Quick responses for maintenance. Great area to be in Ames. Decent sized gym.

The only problem we dealt with were a few inconvenient internet outages when I needed to get school work done late at night. Other than that it has been a great stay with little to no other problems.

Reply from Grove Ames

I have experience living in different countries, and hostels before. This is considered as one of the best hostels I have ever lived in. The staffs are friendly and helpful, and the environment is nice. However, maybe it is because of the culture, I realised not many people willing to stay long (more than an hour) for events and socialise, this could be a challenging problem for Grove to resolve. Also, it would be the best if there are more entertainment facilities.

Reply from Grove Ames

Maintenance and Staff are amazing! As someone who is not very handy the maintenance team is super helpful and the staff is always so friendly!

Reply from Grove Ames

I love all the amenities and that so much is included with rent!! Good sized rooms and great walk in closets. Having a big parking lot is one of my favorite parts about living here

Reply from Grove Ames

I love living at the grove! It is the best place I could have ever ask to move in at. All of my friends are here and it’s in a great location!

Reply from Grove Ames

The Grove is unfair in charging the residents. From maintenance requests to normal wear and tear of furniture, the Grove has expensive charges that are completely unreasonable. Would not recommend living at the Grove. I am glad to be leaving.

Reply from Grove Ames

The apartment is nice and the furniture is nice and the community is polite & quiet. The apartment was nice & clean when we moved in. The neighbors are respectful

Reply from Grove Ames

I had a great experience here at the grove. Whenever I had a problem with something, I’ll send in a maintenance request and they were there to get anything fixed.

Reply from Grove Ames

The complex is decent. The complex is not updated. It is little to no hot water in my complex for the last five months of my lease after three maintenance requests. Also there were missing compartment in our refrigerator, it took 3-5 months, allowing them to be restocked and installed. I was also charged with lease discordance and the changes were not legit. Yes the charges were dropped but I had multiple emails and a meeting before this occurrence. The leasing office did not look into the assumption but just charged me the fine.

Reply from Grove Ames

The amenities are great and the staff has done a good job planning more events (the free food/prizes are always great). The staff is friendly and the fact that apartments come furnished makes everything easier.

Reply from Grove Ames

The staff is very friendly and professional! The amenities aren’t bad and the price for a 3 bedroom ( with your own bathroom) really can’t be beat!

Reply from Grove Ames

Neighbors are really noisy, took many times to get them to get rid of the spider infestation outside our door, other than that, the staff is really helpful

Reply from Grove Ames

Overall a decent experience. I do feel like they didn't give the best information on how much the electricity would be. Living in the south cluster of buildings you feel a little distant from all the activity. It would be nice if there were at least some grills over here. But staff is pretty friendly, knows you by name, and is typically helpful.

Reply from Grove Ames

The grove is a pretty solid place to live, a nice location in Ames, fellow residents tend to be nice, amenities are kept in good conditions.

Reply from Grove Ames

They're super helpful and have always been cordial to me! The maintenance department is especially great in fixing things in a timely manner as well as providing helpful information.

Reply from Grove Ames

Anything is excellent with service, people, room, and price. I like it here so much. I wish I can finish my whole university life here. I want to I have a good experience here so much!

Reply from Grove Ames

Great place to live in college!!!! Super close to campus and there’s a bus stop right by the apartment. Spacious walk in closet is another bonus!!

Reply from Grove Ames

The grove apartments are pretty well kept, the maintenance team is awesome. However it would be awesome if the doggie poop bags holders were always full

Reply from Grove Ames

Management is very nice, but that's where the good things end. My apartment was very dirty when I moved in. A lot of the furniture was scratched up or damaged. There is cat fur everywhere.

Reply from Grove Ames

I really enjoy all of the amenities that come along with The Grove. I specifically chose to live here because it was furnished, had a pool, free printing, and so many other perks.

Reply from Grove Ames

i don’t like the isolated location and the walls are very thin i can hear everything. the stairs and hallways are always dirty. half the stairs are broken.

Reply from Grove Ames

The tour was nice and the staff have been helpful in the application process. The girl scout cookies I received after touring were also a nice addition.

Reply from Grove Ames

Dogs always pop everywhere, especially during the winter and it is very very very gross. I understand it is not the dog's fault, but some owner can be such a jerk.

Reply from Grove Ames

Furnished apartment. Good maintenance team. Great community and communication via the residency managers and team. Most of the events occur during afternoon when I am work so can't attend. But the staff is friendly and I like to live here.