Not a bad place to live, a lot of nice things around the area. They do their best to keep the place in working order and nice. Our heater was broken and it longer than id have liked to fix, but it was fixed before any issues came from it

Reply from Grove Ames

I absolutely love it here so far ! The girls and the staff have been super amazing !!! It’s a safe gated community right next to a hotel for my family when they visit !

Reply from Grove Ames

Everything here has been going really well for me so far. The staff especially is always very friendly and helpful. My apartment here feels more home style than the apartment I had last year, which for me is a big improvement.

Reply from Grove Ames

Always something to do with friends. There is frequently social gatherings and free food. The gym and game room are great to fill time with.

Reply from Grove Ames

Love the area and layout of the apartment, but I wish the kitchen was bigger. There is no cover space at all of cabinet space. So sad about that.

Reply from Grove Ames

The Grove is a very good place to live. It is a very good location and super close to the stadium. The pool is super nice and never to busy. The clubhouse is very warm and comfortable, and the staff is amazing.

Reply from Grove Ames

People are nice..location is good..like the gym..like the free popcorn..like the activities..like having my own bathroom..like the study area..

Reply from Grove Ames

Great place to live, staff always responds in a timely manner. The 24/7 gym is super handy, and I love the free coffee in the main club house.

Reply from Grove Ames

Everything is going great with me in my apartment. Just only 2 things: late responses for any complains and Worst Internet connection I have experienced in US.

Reply from Grove Ames

Super fun place to live! Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful in all situations! The events are great and an awesome way to connect with other residents living here! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!

Reply from Grove Ames

I have very much enjoyed my experience to this point in my stay at grove AMES, the pool could be open later in the day is my one and only critique to the services offered by this place.

Reply from Grove Ames

Great staff and community! I love the units and what they offer! I especially enjoy the gym and tanning bed that are offered to the residents!

Reply from Grove Ames

I love living at the Grove! Parking is convenient, travel time to campus is minimal, and I love having my own bedroom and bathroom! The sense of community is wonderful, I've really gotten to know my neighbors and feel at home here.

Reply from Grove Ames

Aside from some noisy neighbors, have really enjoyed my experience. There are plenty of amenities and events to enjoy and take advantage of!!!

Reply from Grove Ames

Pretty good, I really enjoy the experience here in grove, and there is nothing much else needed to say, keep up the good work and represent Ames community

Reply from Grove Ames

Love how friendly the staff are here! Very welcoming and it feels like home here at the Grove! I like taking advantage of all the amenities they have to offer, like the pool, gym, tanning bed, and coffee bar!

Reply from Grove Ames

The Community Assistants are the best in town with their award winning personalities and abundance of knowledge/patience! Couldn’t ask for anyone better.

Reply from Grove Ames

beginning was hard but it all just got better once I found a good apt with a good roommate. after that, all became easy and fun. only thing i wished was that the couch was a little better quality. i love the rest

Reply from Grove Ames

The maintenance requests are taking awhile to fill and it is loud from the people above, BUT I LOVE LIVING HERE. AND THE GIRLS I LIVE WITH.

Reply from Grove Ames

It’s been okay. It’s been kinda hard to get some maintenance requests fixed. My toilet has malfunctioned multiple times with the same issue and it’s always when there isn’t staff on hand on the weekends

Reply from Grove Ames

I have only lived here for about a month and I absolutely love it. It is super close to campus which is really nice. It comes furnished which is a plus.

Reply from Grove Ames

When I first moved in I wasn’t sold in the place. However, all the staff is super friendly and I love that utilities are *mostly* included in the price— including internet and cable which is super easy to set up. I do wish the apartments had a little mote counter/kitchen space but I LOVE the convenience of doing laundry in the unit (which is great in the winter because it warms up the whole place).

Reply from Grove Ames

Love the apartment-style. They have fun activities and great amenities for residents to enjoy! Also they have very quick response times to any issues or questions.

Reply from Grove Ames

I lived at the Grove for almost 3 years now and it’s been a great experience. The people that work here are amazing. Very friendly, now you by name and more than accommodating with any issues.

Reply from Grove Ames

The grove is a nice place to live and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is always a place to park for both you and your guests, and there's a lot of opportunities to get free food and meet other residents.