Grove Ames

Easy to sign a lease and go through the application process. There was always someone available to call for help and was super nice. I recommend The Grove for anyone looking for a new place to live.
I just signed a lease and they’re nice. I like that it comes furnished and there’s a pool. They also allow pets. Very nice people. The apartments are spacious
The customer service is great. The staff is always willing to help and the maintenance team gets things done quickly and efficiently. I have enjoyed my stay at The Grove.
I really enjoy the amenities provided by the Grove. Especially the ones located in the office area; however, I wish we had access to them 24/7!
Helpful and friendly staff. Location is great for sporting events. This seasons snow removal services were a lot better that the previous year.
It’s a really good awesome fun fantastic spectacular amazing groovy neat nice dope cool enjoyable flavorful coolio place to live like it really do be hittin different
The grove is a great place to live! The staff is so friendly and quick to help and answer all questions. The amenities are perfect too and always something to do!
I love calling The Grove my home. They have creative and fun events that all residents can enjoy along with great amenities. I would definitely recommend The Grove to my friends!
Great amenities and friendly staff! I also love the fact that I have my own en suite bathroom!! I also love that’s it’s near so many restaurants and shops.
It's not loud at all very good for studying and getting work done. Not really much going on to get people socially active but besides that very enjoyable.