Good location, away from campus while still being close enough to get to campus quickly. The beds are really comfortable. Have made good use of the grills outside.

Reply from Grove Ames

The apartment community is really nice and always willing to help. Community members always have a smile on their face trying to help as often as possible.

Reply from Grove Ames

Friendly staff and overall clean place to live! The snow removal is done in a timely manner and salt is laid down regularly on sidewalks to prevent any falls!

Reply from Grove Ames

Its enjoyable. I enjoy it. The Grove at Ames is a nice place to live. I wish the tiles were fixed but even if they get fixed they arent. I also think the blinds need to be better. Not much thi

Reply from Grove Ames

The vents in the bathroom make an awful screeching noise when there is any wind. Loud enough to wake me up at night. Good otherwise though!

It’s a close ride/walk to campus, the buses stop right outside. The community is super helpful with all the things they offer and with how friendly the staff is!

Reply from Grove Ames

I’ve loved my experience at the Grove so far! The apartments are very nice and well kept. I love the location and all the amenities like the pool!

Reply from Grove Ames

Awesome management! They are very punctual, thorough, and patient. This place is definitely worth its value compared to a lot of other student housing options.

Reply from Grove Ames

Friendly staff and many amenities! Personally I love the recreation room where there's both a pool table and a ping pong table. They are always two great things to go and do for fun and to help relax.

Reply from Grove Ames

I do like living at the grove because it is not in the busy parts of Ames always. Although some of my appliances are a little older and could use an upgrade. The staff is friendly and seems to really care! Just needs some updating in the actual apartments!

Reply from Grove Ames

My hot water wasnt working when I moved in. The garbage disposal was plugged and not by me. The office has been great. Maintenance has always come quickly

Reply from Grove Ames

I like having 24- hour maintenance and having a walk-in closet. I wish they didn’t have the electronic locks. The washer and dryers aren’t the best but at least each apartment has one. Everyone is very nice and helpful.

Reply from Grove Ames

This is a great place to live. There is a bus that takes you right to campus, which is very convenient. I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Grove Ames

it’s okay but I don’t think I’ll be renewing my lease due to the distance from campus and the fact that the most appealing amenity to me (the swimming pool) can’t be used most of the time due to the snow.

Reply from Grove Ames

The sidewalks are always scraped and the people at the desk are amazing! I love the gym (another set of weights would be nice for multiple people wanting to use them :))

Reply from Grove Ames

My tour was really informative and made me excited to live at the Grove. I'm excited for the clubhouse space and the gym, as well as the large apartments?

Reply from Grove Ames

Great apartments, convenient location. It is normally quiet. Great area for pets. If there is ever a maintenance problem in the unit the grove staff are quick to respond.

Reply from Grove Ames

It's a good community with a lot of events for residents and nice apartments for a decent price. The staff and management are also super nice.

Reply from Grove Ames

Everyone has been super friendly and ready to help at any time! I appreciate the bathtubs and walk in closets of each room the most. I am so excited to get use of the pool, clubhouse and workout area especially this summer :) I am so excited to be living at the Grove!

Reply from Grove Ames

The process of signing a lease they made very easy. They answered all my questions and worked with me and my abnormal needs for a room. I definitely appreciate all their help.

Reply from Grove Ames

Very high quality and the website is accurate on what it actually is. I went on 2 visits and it seems like I am going to enjoy my stay next fall. I will update when I move in

Reply from Grove Ames

I can’t stop lovin it. From comparable rates on rooms to having the best amenities in the city. The grove is the place that i want to be. It’s gonna be awesome

Reply from Grove Ames

Staff is super nice! I have lived here for almost two years. I would not choose to live anywhere else. I am also excited for the updated furniture!

Reply from Grove Ames

Work orders are complete in a timely fashion and managment is friendly. Apartments are in good condition and being g close to campus is a huge plus

Reply from Grove Ames

Having to work with the people at grove during my application process was a breeze. They are here to help when you have a question, and I had plenty!