Grove Ames
4 stars1,097 Reviews

1,097 Reviews

1,097 Reviews

The staff and management are very friendly. One phone call can clear up any issues. Move in process should be quick and easy! I Cannot wait to move in this month.
Enjoyed my stay at the grove, close to campus/ football stadium, nice apartment and amenities (pool, game room, etc) also enjoyed free giveaways
The apartment community is nice and welcoming! The people that come for maintenance reasons are always friendly and helpful! I’ve never had a problem with anyone that works for grove or other residents!
Its a great place to live for the price, definitely based around college kids not so much for older working adults. I've had endless issues with maintenance problems. Has a nice clubhouse and pool with ample parking Infront of apartment buildings.
Location is a great place to live in Ames. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They offer fun things to do for residents on a monthly basis.
I really enjoy everything about the grove community! The Amenities and surrounding areas are super great! I love that I am able to have my own space, with my own room, closet, and bathroom!
Been here 8 months Still a great and fantastic place to live. I would gladly come back here if I move back to Iowa in the future whether it's for school or not
Love the space and the view! The location is awesome, super close to all of the restaurants and Target and Walmart, and the people at the desk are always really friendly
It's amazing wish the pool didn't have a closing time maintenance is fast and efficient and prices are amazing no better living for a college student or anybody
I love living at The Grove. The amenities are great. I only wish that the apartments had balconies and that there were single units available. I also wish some of the buildings were pet free so myself and my roommates would not have to listen to a noisy dog bark all night long.