So far my experience with the apartment complex has been nothing but good things. All the furniture was in pristine condition and the paint all repaired as well as walls resealed

Reply from Grove Ames

Overall my experience here has been great! Maintenance has always helped me within a day or two and the staff is super friendly! This is a great place to live!

Reply from Grove Ames

I enjoy living here so much! Staff is great and very fast to respond. I’ve had no problem with my unit. Anytime I did put in a maintenance request they came right away! Love this place so much

Reply from Grove Ames

This is great place for college kids who want to live off campus at an affordable price. The staff is very friendly and has always been helpful. The apartments are nice and it was so helpful having it fully furnished so I didn't have to spend extra money on furniture. Overall this place has been great and I have liked living here.

Reply from Grove Ames

Great location at a great price. Honestly you can’t beat it within the Ames area. With utilities and furnishings included it is a total steal.

Reply from Grove Ames

Great place to live, they take care of their renters. I have been living here since 8/2018 and haven't had any problems so far. Any and all maintenance problems were taken care of quickly. - Scott

Reply from Grove Ames

Living here at the grove in Ames has been an exciting experience. I have met a few good friends in the months I have been here and expect to be here another year.

Reply from Grove Ames

I have enjoyed the community and the proximity to campus. I think its a great place to live. I plan on making this the place I live next year and the years to come during my college experience.

Reply from Grove Ames

The amenities are nice. I’ve used the pool a couple times. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Free color printing. Work order is filled in quickly.

Reply from Grove Ames

Great, attentive & friendly staff! The amenities and location are great for the price! The only caveat are somewhat noisy neighbors. Otherwise, this is a good value for the money.

Reply from Grove Ames

Haven’t moved in yet but the rooms and facilities look great! Signing the lease was such an easy process. Can’t wait to move in and be apart of the community

Reply from Grove Ames

The overall location and quality of the apartment has been good. I do not have much to complain about, other than the internet. Although that is probably due to a poor router.

Reply from Grove Ames

Nice staff at the front desk, hours of the desk are reasonable. Nice to have 24/7 access to the gym. Free parking is huge because that isn't common in ames

Reply from Grove Ames

The community is great and very interactive! I wish I had more time to enjoy the gatherings that are offered! Everyone here is extremely friendly!

Reply from Grove Ames

Very minimal noise and feels like a very pet friendly community. I can take my dog outside and see several others, allowing him to socialize within apartment life.

Reply from Grove Ames

Everything has been awesome, but the price is making it less awesome. Wish it was cheaper, but everything has been good! Parking is open and it’s not hard to find a spot. Maintenance has replied in a timely manner.

Reply from Grove Ames

It is beatiful around. There is a lake and near to the cenimark movie 12. You can find groves and parks behind the apartment. It is about 10 minitues to ISU

Reply from Grove Ames

The community is great and so are the ammenitites. The staff is usually very helpful and friendly. I like the fact that we get to have free fun nights as well.

Reply from Grove Ames

Love all the amenities available here. And the staff is my favorite part! Compared to my previous apartment complexes, i appreciate the secure mailing system.

Reply from Grove Ames

It's a comfortable environment offering numerous free meals as well as activities to partake in. Overall, a pleasurable living experience that would be fitting for most.

Reply from Grove Ames

The Grove is a great place to live. I especially like that it comes fully furnished, making move in very easy. The amenities are good, but I wish the pool was open longer so we could get more use out of it. My main frustration is that rent is expensive and then electricity is almost always extra. I feel that I’m already paying a lot and shouldn’t have to spend more. Our furniture is old and falling apart, would be nice to get new furniture.

Reply from Grove Ames

So far my experience has been overall good with The Grove. The staff is extremely helpful when clearing things up! I think the best thing about this place is the friends and neighbors you meet here.

Reply from Grove Ames

I came in with a positive mindset and heard so many great things. There were a couple things that needed fixing, however when I reported it, they was there to fix it right away

Reply from Grove Ames

Living here has been great! I never thought I would get so lucky to find an amazing place like this for my first apartment! And the fact that it is dog friendly is even better!

Reply from Grove Ames

Nice locality for the apartment with direct access to the Plum bus route for weekdays. Have access to good facilities and a helpful front desk.