Grove Ames

Zero complaints thus far. The staff has been extremely accommodating and helpful every time I interact with them. It has made the transition of living at the Grove really pleasant.
I absolutely love that each person gets their own bathroom and walk in closet. The new wooden floors make the apartment look nice and clean.
Nice clean place! Wish I would have found this place sooner! I love the people and where it sits in relationship to everything else! What an amazing awesome place!
I love living here. Everyone is so engaging and there are so many opportunities to meet other residents. The event are always fun and I love when we get free food!
Great place to live, great staff and lots of amenities. Everyone is really nice and keeps us informed on what's going on with the complex. The maintenance department is very quick to respond to requests.
So nice and understanding they help with moving up move in dates and calling back in timely fashion I really appreciate the time they put in!
Location is great, staff is friendly and helpful. Lots of fun activities for everyone to enjoy, and have been very helpful throughout this pandemic.
I have not yet moved it yet, but during tour and signing leases everyone at the Grove has been more than happy to help! I do have friends that live at the Grove and they enjoy everything about it! I am very excited about the amenities!
I have not moved into The Grove yet since my lease does not start until August 1st, but I already love the community vibes at The Grove. On the multiple occasions I have come for a tour with family and friends, the staff has always been so helpful. They are also very kind and understanding over the phone with any questions I have and are always super quick in responding to emails or instagram DM’s!!
I’ve lived here for a year now and I will be living here at least one more year. The staff is great they are very helpful, maintenance was been very good as well. The amenities are nice to have. I haven’t spent much time in the lounge area but the pool is nice and the gym is great to have so close by