The overall location and quality of the apartment has been good. I do not have much to complain about, other than the internet. Although that is probably due to a poor router.

Reply from Grove Ames

Nice staff at the front desk, hours of the desk are reasonable. Nice to have 24/7 access to the gym. Free parking is huge because that isn't common in ames

Reply from Grove Ames

The community is great and very interactive! I wish I had more time to enjoy the gatherings that are offered! Everyone here is extremely friendly!

Reply from Grove Ames

Very minimal noise and feels like a very pet friendly community. I can take my dog outside and see several others, allowing him to socialize within apartment life.

Reply from Grove Ames

Everything has been awesome, but the price is making it less awesome. Wish it was cheaper, but everything has been good! Parking is open and it’s not hard to find a spot. Maintenance has replied in a timely manner.

Reply from Grove Ames

It is beatiful around. There is a lake and near to the cenimark movie 12. You can find groves and parks behind the apartment. It is about 10 minitues to ISU

Reply from Grove Ames

The community is great and so are the ammenitites. The staff is usually very helpful and friendly. I like the fact that we get to have free fun nights as well.

Reply from Grove Ames

Love all the amenities available here. And the staff is my favorite part! Compared to my previous apartment complexes, i appreciate the secure mailing system.

Reply from Grove Ames

It's a comfortable environment offering numerous free meals as well as activities to partake in. Overall, a pleasurable living experience that would be fitting for most.

Reply from Grove Ames

The Grove is a great place to live. I especially like that it comes fully furnished, making move in very easy. The amenities are good, but I wish the pool was open longer so we could get more use out of it. My main frustration is that rent is expensive and then electricity is almost always extra. I feel that I’m already paying a lot and shouldn’t have to spend more. Our furniture is old and falling apart, would be nice to get new furniture.

Reply from Grove Ames

So far my experience has been overall good with The Grove. The staff is extremely helpful when clearing things up! I think the best thing about this place is the friends and neighbors you meet here.

Reply from Grove Ames

I came in with a positive mindset and heard so many great things. There were a couple things that needed fixing, however when I reported it, they was there to fix it right away

Reply from Grove Ames

Living here has been great! I never thought I would get so lucky to find an amazing place like this for my first apartment! And the fact that it is dog friendly is even better!

Reply from Grove Ames

Nice locality for the apartment with direct access to the Plum bus route for weekdays. Have access to good facilities and a helpful front desk.

Reply from Grove Ames

I love the free coffee at the main office, there are always numerous options to choose from and the staff is always friendly and ready answer any questions I have.

Reply from Grove Ames

Very welcoming. I was late arriving and they prolonged their closing just for me to get my keys the day of. Very helpful and flexible. There have been a few bumps here and there, but they get things fixed right away.

Reply from Grove Ames

Not a bad price for a the location and the amenities you get with the place. It's definitely better than living in a dorm all year. RIP CBA! You shall be missed!

Reply from Grove Ames

I’ve lived here for 3 years now and it’s been amazing. Haven’t had any complaints about the place besides that maintenance can take some time to get to you. But other than that it’s been great!

Reply from Grove Ames

The overall apartment is really nice. The location of the Grove is also. The only thing that I would complain about is that the internet sometimes does not work. But restarting the router usually fixes this.

Reply from Grove Ames

I love living at The Grove. All of the staff I have interacted with is super friendly and helpful. The move in process was super easy. My favorite part is the private bedroom and bathroom.

Reply from Grove Ames

We still do not know our neighbors or have met too many people in the apartment community. However, I am a big fan of the little "socials" that occur randomly in the club house. The clubhouse workers are always there and ready to help which means a lot. The pets in the community make it feel more like home and the owners do a good job keeping them quiet.

Reply from Grove Ames

So far I love it here so much. I love the location and how close I am to campus. Its like I’m far enough away I don’t feel like I’m living on campus but I’m close enough it doesn’t take that long to get there

Reply from Grove Ames

Very nice community. The fire pit is a nice bonus, as well as the on site gym. I love how the community is pet friendly, as well as fully furnished. The included amenities in rent take a huge chunk of concern about budgeting out of the equation. Not a fan of how small the kitchen is, and how little storage room there is for the kitchen/dining.

Reply from Grove Ames

Living in Grove is a great experience for me. The atmosphere of living here provide me the good feeling of studying and learning. I really enjoy living here and be the part of grove community.

Reply from Grove Ames

Nice place to live. It’s not a far walk to the stadium from the apartments. The staff has always been helpful. I also use the free printing a lot.