The community is amazing here. The facilities are nice and well kept. Each building is secure and I always feel safe. The staff is also amazing here and are always friendly.

Signing up was easy and it is cheaper than on-campus housing. I look forward to moving into the grove next year. the only difficult part was getting roomed with desired people.

Reply from Grove Auburn

The Grove is a great place to live. I love the awesome amenities. I also like that it is only about a 20 minute walk from campus. The only thing that I can complain about is that the rent is pretty expensive.

Reply from Grove Auburn

So excited to live here! I am taking over my friends unit and it it amazing!! I have visited the grove throughout the past years and they have excellent amenities.

Reply from Grove Auburn

This apartment is great! I lived in a dorm my freshman year, so having a walk-in closet, desk area, kitchen, and my own bathroom is amazing. The only thing I don't like is how long it takes maintenance to respond to calls.

Reply from Grove Auburn

I have loved living here. The commute to campus isn’t bad at all and the office staff is so nice. I did random roommates and it worked out very well.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Great place to live off campus. They have large rooms. I just wish they would remove speed bumps from the parking lot or at least make them smaller.

Reply from Grove Auburn

I haven’t moved in yet but it seems nice. The front desk worker was very kind and honest. They really helped us in our apartment search. Thank you.

Reply from Grove Auburn

My experience overall was a pleasant one. The staff is really nice and accommodating. If you have a problem, maintenance does take a while to come and fix it.

I have loved everything about the grove. I enjoy how people are not in your space along with the patio are in the middle of all the buildings

I love living at the grove! Everyone is so nice and the eminities are top notch. The apartments are really nice and for the most part it’s pretty quiet.

The Grove at Auburn has been a great place for me to live this year so far. Compared to dorm life last year, this is a great improvement. The apartment is clean and amenities are very useful each day.

I like how the apartment is furnished and inludes utilities and internet. The tiger transit stop is also amazing! The maintenance people are great. Major trash problems. Needs to be better waste management around here

The Grove is a great place to live. I am pleased with the management and the amenities. The location to campus and community events are a plus

I enjoy living at the Grove because of the location and the business center. The proximity to campus is awesome and I enjoy when the office gives out free Chick-fa-la breakfast as I leave for class in morning.

Always welcome parents to site. Receptive to any ideas and complaints are addressed in a timely fashion. Feel safe with daughter living there.

The Grove offers so many incredible amenities. The pool is beautiful and the gym and courts are so nice. The bedrooms, bathrooms and closets are huge!

Its been great, it's loud sometimes, but thats ok because all of the people I have met are awesome. One thing that I wish would be fixed is that my room is on the first floor and there is a buzzing noise that goes off in the storage closet that I can hear when I am trying to sleep.

I just transferred to Auburn, so I really wasn't sure how I would feel living away from home. So far, I really enjoy living here and I would definitely recommend this community to my friends!

Reply from Grove Auburn

This is a great first apartment for me!! It’s close to campus and within walking distance to the frat houses if I chose to go there. It’s just very convenient the location and the rooms are nice and new looking compared to other apartments near by. Also the closets are amazing and having my own bathroom is a dream.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Its hern great so far. The rooms have PLENTY of space and the amenities are just wonderful. The only extra thinf I would appreciate would be a hot tube and/or the pool to be heated.

Reply from Grove Auburn

I really enjoy living here. My apartment unit is really wonderful and I love my building location. Being close to campus as well as right beside the transit stop is great.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Been living at the Grove for the third semester now. Haven't faced any major problems yet. Friendly and cooperative staff. The lab and the game room is pretty convenient if you just want to take a break or study.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Love living at the Grove!!! Everyone is really friendly, the rooms are nice, and it’s close to campus! The staff is always nice and really helpful

Reply from Grove Auburn

The Grove really stepped it up in the last year in terms of maintenance and management, Much better than my first year living there! Very helpful staff and the grounds were kept relatively clean.