Grove Auburn

4.1

4.1

I’ll be an incoming freshman this fall and signing a lease was very simple and straightforward. Thank you for the great experience! I look forward to living at the grove this fall!
I love the Grove! I have lived here for the past 2 years and have loved every minute of it! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They are also amazing about taking suggestions for improvement. I am so lucky to have been able to make so many memories with my roommates at the Grove. I’m sad to be moving out soon. :(
The office staff are always smiling and willing to help with whatever they can, making it a breeze for their residents! Whenever I need something, I know the office staff will take care of it, without hesitation!
It’s been great living here. The staff has always been helpful and polite. The facility and building are always clean too. My parents feel safe with me living here.
The Grove is a wonderful place to live!! I will be a future resident here but I already know I will enjoy my experience so so much! There is so many fun activities to do such as the pool, the volleyball court and all of the mini activities that are offered!
great experience, the people that work there are very nice and makes the transition from moving one place to another very easy and simple. they have been very quick with he leasing process.
It’s great for the money, office staff is always available during hours. Maintenance requests are processed quickly and effectively. The amenities are great!
I have friends who live at the grove and all I have heard are very good things. I toured the grove with my friends and we already signed a lease to live their. Fall 2020!
Very nice facility, and great help in the clubhouse! Wish we had a hot tub and a few more machines in the fitness center but all other amenities are awesome
i don't have too many complaints living here. management is good. they have nice events for residents with free giveaways and food. however, neighbors are inconsiderate and not respectful of other residents that live there