My experience at the Grove was good. Staff is very kind and accommodating. Also, it is quite close to campus. However, noise can be a factor, but it isn't overbearing. Overall, not a bad experience.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Haven’t got to live there yet, but as far as all the apartments I looked at before this one, it struck me as the best. Looks like a really nice place to live.

Reply from Grove Auburn

I’m doing this to earn an amazon gift card the main perk of living here is that the bus always fills up at the grove so if you want a seat live in the grove

Reply from Grove Auburn

The location of the grove apartments are great because I can easily bike to campus. The only things that could be improved in my apartment would be the sink is too powerful at times.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Not bad. Not anything what they said it was going to be like. I had many things wrong in my apartment at the beginning of the semester, but maintenance was quick to fix it. Not as close to campus as they make it out to be. There is never anywhere to park. Too much wrong for what I am paying.

the grove is a great place to live. Only a few times while I have been living here have I had a problem and when I have the grove staff has always been there to help fix it.

Reply from Grove Auburn

The facilities are really nice. Ammenties are also a nice plus. I really appreciate it when the staff sets out food for us in the clubhouse.

Overall, the Grove is a pretty great place to live. The location is wonderful and staff is super friendly and helpful. They are always able to answer my questions.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Living at the grove is ok. The rooms are small for the price, people are constantly being arrested and there is trash everywhere all the time. The workers are friendly and helpful but many things are a pain. One of the gates never works and the other side is always open so i’m not sure what significance they have.

Kinda noisy with the apartment above us. Time for a banner!! We need to get hype this weekend. I need more shelves to hold my drinks, for real.

I really like the location. Some residents don't always pick up after their pets or take out their garbage from the landings but that's not a problem with management. Any work orders we put in are always taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from Grove Auburn

I really like my apartment especially the location and amenities, but the site overall is not the cleanest. The appliances are pretty outdated, but it’s nice to have them all.

Reply from Grove Auburn

it’s a very nice place to live especially for your first apartment. Much newer than other apartment buildings nearby and regulates electricity better because of it, would recommend to a friend.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Needs more events but good quality apartments. The area is well kept and don’t have a problem with maintanence like most complexes have!!!!!

I think it is a great modern place to live with lots of amenities. They are very flexible and easy to sign up to lease with. I have had no bad experiences so far.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Great place to live! Already enjoying the new perks of being a resident and can't wait to earn these reward points by typing a review of 140 characters

Reply from Grove Auburn

I have no problem with things at the grove so far. Me and my two roommates just got the apartment and we’re really excited to start living in it. Especially great with all the furniture it comes with.

Reply from Grove Auburn

The community is amazing here. The facilities are nice and well kept. Each building is secure and I always feel safe. The staff is also amazing here and are always friendly.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Signing up was easy and it is cheaper than on-campus housing. I look forward to moving into the grove next year. the only difficult part was getting roomed with desired people.

Reply from Grove Auburn

The Grove is a great place to live. I love the awesome amenities. I also like that it is only about a 20 minute walk from campus. The only thing that I can complain about is that the rent is pretty expensive.

Reply from Grove Auburn

I really enjoyed living at this place. I met a lot of good people, had a lot of fun, and did a lot of studying. I did not have any major problems.

So excited to live here! I am taking over my friends unit and it it amazing!! I have visited the grove throughout the past years and they have excellent amenities.

Reply from Grove Auburn

love the huge closets and how everyone gets their own bathroom but around the complex is always so dirty and broken looking such as broken lights outside apartments or cigarettes butts everywhere

This apartment is great! I lived in a dorm my freshman year, so having a walk-in closet, desk area, kitchen, and my own bathroom is amazing. The only thing I don't like is how long it takes maintenance to respond to calls.

Reply from Grove Auburn

I have loved living here. The commute to campus isn’t bad at all and the office staff is so nice. I did random roommates and it worked out very well.