nice amenities but took forever to fix my air conditioner. it took 4 calls to get it fixed, after it reached 94 in the apartment. now ive got a $65 power bill

The Grove AU is awesome. The staff is amazing and they have fun events all the time. The location is convenient and is right by the transit stop.

I have loved living here. The staff is super nice, I really enjoy the amenities and especially the events they host. Events with food are always appreciated.

I lived here last year and had a crazy roommate experience, but I am glad to say that this year has been so much better, I have a new roommate and I couldn't be happier. :)

I enjoy that there is a nearby transit. The internet services here are quick as well. Upon moving in, our air conditioning unit did not work and since then maintenance has had to come several times to fix it and it still isn't fixed. They do not seem to be professional to any degree, and they never fully fix the problem. The grounds is also usually dirty with trash and garbage lining the walkways to the apartments. Not super impressed with the management or maintenance here.

Great location but the grounds are sort of dirty and its pretty loud on the weekends. Maintenance is not very responsive but overall its been pretty good.

A bit pricey but good location. Allstar - by Smashmouth begins to play. Shrek goes about his day. While in a nearby town, the villagers get together to go after the ogre.

Fortnite bad, me no like fortnite. Fortnite suck, that why me hate it. Me me want juul pods, mango please. Give the juul please, need nicotine. Nicotine nicotine give me the sweet nicotine.

Most of the time super accommodating, have run into a couple problems though, and it is not the nicest place to live compared to the new luxury complexes going up.

Reply from Grove Auburn

The grove has been great! The gym and the pool are the best and I love my apartment! The staff is very helpful and I’ve met some new friends who are great people, and my neighbors!

Reply from Grove Auburn

Everything is extremely clean and cute! Super grateful to live here. I don’t have a pet but I enjoy the option of choosing if I want one or not. The pool area is great and so is the new volleyball court!

Reply from Grove Auburn

The people across from us keep leaving a pile of half eaten sandwiches in the hall. There is also vomit on the wall of the stairwell and a used condom in the bushes.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Decent place to live in college! The apartments are a nice size, and the two or three bedroom layouts are good. Complaints are as follows: air conditioning circulation isn't all that great inside the units; the grounds are a little dirty. Maintenance is responsive, the team is friendly, and overall I would recommend!

Reply from Grove Auburn

love the location and how convenient it is for everything that goes on on campus. it’s the perfect space for someone that is heavily involved since is has everything that i need without a doubt!

Reply from Grove Auburn

I've enjoyed still being close to campus, while also having the perks of off campus life. Overall, I've enjoyed it here, and I'm glad that there's starting to be more updates to really bring it up to the standard set by tours and pictures. I think this is truly becoming one of the best apartments on Auburn's campus!

Reply from Grove Auburn

The grove amenities are amazing! I love the pool and gym. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very spacious as well as the living room.

Reply from Grove Auburn

kinda dirty outside and tanning beds aren’t available like it says but inside apartments are nice. also maintenance is very slow at getting to things that need work

Reply from Grove Auburn

I live in building 1 and the dumpsters and the visitor parking are a little far away, but everything else is good. My favorite thing about living in the grove is the location and the pool!

Reply from Grove Auburn

love the place but maintenance is unreliable at times. pool is great and it is a really nice size place close to campus with a really good environment.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Wonderful rooms and very clean grounds! The pool is a great place to hang out and chill with your friends. The printer in the lobby comes in clutch.

Reply from Grove Auburn

The community here is pretty great. The pool, fire pit, and yard are all great places to be. Moving in was easy, just had a few forms for keys and parking and that was it. Great place so far.

Reply from Grove Auburn

All in all it’s not bad. A bunch of things need to be updated, but it does it’s job as being a good place to live for a freshman or sophomore.

Reply from Grove Auburn

Maintenance has been the best part. They are always quick to respond and get the job done. The pool is nice for hot days and is always clean.

Reply from Grove Auburn

move in was easy and once we got the place cleaned up felt like home. pool and amenities are fantastic and so fun to hang out by along with the workout room

Reply from Grove Auburn

I have loved living here. This is my second year here. The rooms are big and you have your own bathroom and closet. The employees are also super nice and helpful.