I have loved living at the Grove! The apartments are so spacious, the management is awesome and I feel very safe! There are also tons of fun give aways!

First time living on my way and got to say that the experience so far is going well. The staff members are really friendly. Overall happy with the choice I made well picking The Grove.

My experience at the grove so far has been phenomenal. The apartments are extremely spacious and well mantained. I would recommend to a friend

Nice apartment to live in for college. Quite community, everyone keeps to themselves. Amenities included in the apartment are great to have.

I love it here! The community is amazing and the management staff is great. I have no complaints so far except for some rowdy neighbors every once in awhile.

Moving into the Grove has been a easy and wonderful experience!! Anyone looking for a apartment for a good price and location, I defiantly recommend this place!

So far my experience has been pretty good. The only problems I have had so far are, loud neighbors, random increases in my rent and bad furniture

Nice being able to go to the office and get some coffee before heading to school. The staff is always so nice and helpful. Also very nice to have free printing.

So far staying here everything has been really good! No problems so far and everyone who is here is extremely friendly. I’d recommend people to stay here.

This is my second year at this community, and I have to say, it is just as enjoyable as the first year. Good location, amenities, and facilities for the price.

Apartments are pretty good sized, rooms could be a bit bigger. Furniture is okay could be updated. Would be awesome if y’all provided individual WiFi routers.

It’s a great place to live, especially in relations to the campus. There are great amenities to choose from! Cannot wait for it to heat up to use the pool!

A lot of Friendly people I got this year in my complex and met a few to go play soccer with. I keep loving the grove and what it has to offer 👍

Reply from Grove Cheney

It's a great place to live with a diverse community. One room is bigger than the other but. We still pay the same rent which isn't fair. Other then that it's great!

Reply from Grove Cheney

It is a little noisy at times, but that just comes from living on the third floor. I enjoy living here because it’s not far from campus and it makes for a gorgeous commute everyday

Reply from Grove Cheney

Other than the stains and the dishwasher being broken it’s been great. I like all the space I have in my room it’s way nicer than the tiny dorm rooms.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I love this place and I feel at home! The staff are great and so are the people! My dog loves all the dogs that are here, and I love meeting other dog parents!

Reply from Grove Cheney

Amazing staff extremely helpful and always gets back to me right away!! Friendly community!! Have no complaints I would definatly recommend this place!!

Reply from Grove Cheney

It’s good. I like my room and roommates. The only problem is when people are loud on the weekends. I would like that to stop and I wish there was a hot tub here

Reply from Grove Cheney

Grove Cheney apt is nice and good place. I just move in from last week. I'm still like it. This place is chill. Great deal and people. Good community.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I still enjoy living here at the grove, staff are friendly an always helpful. Although I've had my apartment broken into I would still recommend the grove because how perficiant the management was to helping with the situation

Reply from Grove Cheney

love that you get your own bathroom and that it’s fully furnished. It’s not too far from EWU which is nice. People here are chill and the staff is great and friendly. They gym is also a good plus to it as well.

Reply from Grove Cheney

So far I am liking it here. It is quiet and the apartment is great. Love the high-speed internet, (a great change from my previously slow hot-spot service) and free cable is a plus. The hot water is HOT and doesn't run out. I like the fact that there is a field nearby where I can walk my dogs.

Reply from Grove Cheney

It has been amazing no issues it's quite neighbors are friendly parking is good. Small town feel this place makes you feel at home. Office staff always makes sure you have got everything you need...

Reply from Grove Cheney

Just moving in, but the people have been really nice so far and the facilities are great! Can't wait to be a part of the community at Grove.