Overall good experience. My neighbors arent very good but the Grove staff mediated any issues. The snow if awful in the winter but the maintainemce staff is very prompt.

Great place to live if you choose to live with fiends. It's a little expensive and the requests take a little while to process, but other than that I have had a great time.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Love it! Staff is friendly, it’s quiet and clean. Amenities are out of this world and the furniture is great. I love living here. Reasonable rates too!

Reply from Grove Cheney

It has been great so far besides some other things, but great overall. The staff has been very friendly and great. it is also not too bad of a walk to the school.

Reply from Grove Cheney

very nice place to live, it is nice and close to campus. it is not to expensive and on top of this i also live with some pretty good room mates

Reply from Grove Cheney

Not a bad place to live. I like how you have your own bathroom. During the winter time they don’t reallu salt the parking lot so it’s usually pretty icy.

Reply from Grove Cheney

This community is a great place to live. I have met tons of people and am living here next year as well. My roommate and I may have some noisy neighbors but we love the area.

Reply from Grove Cheney

From the wonderful staff and the living conditions here, the Grove has been amazing. The winter months have been really nice here, the staff have kept the roads looking nice.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I love the grove and their staff! I don’t even go to eastern’s gym anymore because of how much I love the one you guys have. I also love how happy my dog is here. She’s old, and loves her walks on the walking path.

Reply from Grove Cheney

The Grove has the best staff and management of any place I have lived! They also have the best value of any apartment in The Cheney area by far!

Reply from Grove Cheney

The walls and floors are very thin and the rent is expensive but the staff are very friendly and helpful. Wish there was a way to record shows on tv or be able to watch via laptop and phone.

Reply from Grove Cheney

the staff here at the grove have made it a pleasant place to live being super friendly and helpful. the apartment itself is super cozy and I've love having my own bathroom

Reply from Grove Cheney

Great experience. Staff is Super Friendly. Moved in Super quick. Amenities are Fantastic! Free WiFi and Cable is absolutely Great!! Very great place!

Reply from Grove Cheney

I really like how much space and privacy that I have. The kitchen is a great size. The bathrooms and walk in closets are awesome. The staff is friendly and the activities held here are great.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I like living places like that everything in my apartment plus WiFi free. That's awesome. I have been looking for places like this every long time ago. This apartment is great for me. I'm thinking about if I have enough money or if I could afford to buy 2 bed rooms I would like to. I know they will not gonna sell. Every time anyone I bring to my room they say they want to live my apartment.

Reply from Grove Cheney

This apartment complex is good, but not great. Would recommend for any student who doesn't want the hassle of hauling furniture to college. The staff and maintenance crew are awesome, and super friendly as well.

Been good so far, neighbors are nice, haven't had complaints of any sorts. Only real problem we've had is with the heater but put in an order with maintenance and got it fixed sorta. Other than that I've had a good experience living here.

I would this this is an awesome apartment for the amount of money you pay!! There are times where you have to go correct some charges but it’s not a huge problem to deal with!! I would say the only kinda sucky thing are he trains but they eventually just become background noise.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Had a situation recently where a roommate's pet was trapped in my room while I was away. Front desk people contacted me and were very professional about asking my permission to unlock my room. Nothing else was disturbed. Very professional procedure

Reply from Grove Cheney

I love that there is always something happening during the week. The staff is always friendly, and maintenance is always timely. I appreciate the efforts made by the staff to make your living better.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Great location, love the gym and tanning, pool during the summer is awesome, residents are great, and I like that it’s already fully furnished.

Reply from Grove Cheney

The community here is great and filled with many other students. This apartment complex is well worth the price per month for the amenities alone.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I recently switched buildings and the front staff has been great about it! The price is right for what you’re getting and the quality of the furniture is great!

Reply from Grove Cheney

Communication between employees and residents could be A LOT better. I have yet to recieve a gift card that I have been waiting for for about 6 months now.

Reply from Grove Cheney

This is my second year living here and i still love this place. I go home for holidays and when i come back, i'm really happy coming to a place where i have my own space. A great place to live and meeting new people.