Good place to live! I'm very thankful to have my own room and bathroom. Every work order request I've put in for various things at my place has been taken care of within a good amount of time and since I've been here for a few months I'm starting to get the hang of keeping track of how much heat and energy we use.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Lots of parking spaces available. Love the spacious bedrooms and private bathrooms. The walk in closets are amazing. Staff and maintence are friendly. The apartment could use some updating but other than that it's great!

Reply from Grove Cheney

The Apartments are overall good. Parking is great always lots of spots. Noise is never a problem for me. Workers are always friendly in the office.

Reply from Grove Cheney

So far living at the grove is great maintenance is amazing they always come as soon as possible, and they're very friendly. I also enjoy the events that the Grove has for us residents.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Living at the grove has been a really great and enjoyable experience. Everything that is provided is really convenient, such as the fireplac

the grove is very clean, good furniture with the prefurnished. Awesome free wifi and cable. The staff is always very friendly and happy to help

I like how it comes with furniture and other stuff. It is pretty quiet but depending in your neighbors. Has enough parking. Feels welcoming.

My roommates and I love our apartment and all of the utilities that come with it including the gym, pool, tanning etc... The staff is friendly and Its a nice community.

It's a great place to stay at for a great price. You get all sorts of amenities bundled up to one payment. Staff is very friendly and not at all intimidating.

The staff here is very welcoming and nice! One thing I take advantage of is the free Starbucks black coffee offered everyday in the community center.

I honestly love living here, I just wish I was able to attend more of the events and I also wish I wasn’t paying $100 more in rent than one of my roommates.

It's a great, comfortable place to live. I like how you have your own privacy in your room. Also, the neighbors are awesome and are really friendly.

Phenomenal experience and I really enjoy the atmosphere in this community. The people around are great and the amenities allow me to be able to meet new people.

So far I’ve had one bad experience with the rent but overall I like living here. Maintaince is friendly and gets the job done fast and the women employees are great !

I've been living at the Grove for about two months now, and I'm really enjoying it. My roommates are great, the people that work in the office are very friendly, and I really like how the apartment suites are set up. The furniture is pretty well-worn, lots of scratches and marks, but for not having to move in furniture, I don't mind.

Great starter Apartments. I found that the apartment fit all my basic needs and included many great amenities at the Club House. Perfect for an Ewu student

I like all the amenities offered and how close the grove is to campus. Staff is friendly and helpful. Not to mention free printing and scantrons!

So far, great! They have been super great about keeping us informed on things in the community as well as ensuring everyone has a good experience here.

The apartment complex is pretty great, and especially for the price. It is a bonus having your own rooms that lock, however, the roommate matching system they have is really good and I get along very well with both of my roommates. The only thing that worried me when I moved here was the noise level because a lot of reviews I read stated that the noise level was really high. I really have not had any problems. The only time I have heard very much loud noise was once in awhile on a Friday night. The people who work in the office are very helpful, especially Damen, and Julia, who have always really went out of their way to help me. They have been a great asset to living at The Grove, and have went out of their way to help me with any problems that I have had.

It has been awesome living at The Grove. I’m very appreciateive of how fast the maintainance response is and how helpful the front desk staff is. If you’re a college student, this is the most budget friendly place to live, and also the nicest! Thanks @ Grove staff

Very convenient and easy to renew and pay for rent. Also close walking distance to Eastern campus. Their maintenance for things that aren't working are solved pretty quickly.

The grove apartments are great and have many amenities available for everyone living there such as the gym, pool, and basketball courts! It’s a fun place

I love the employees. Especially that one cute guy with the romantic voice. Also the fun activities and games get me in the mood for the season!

I have really enjoyed living here! The staff is always prompt and helpful, the grounds are well maintained and the price is great for the stuff we get!

It’s really nice! Sometimes a little noisy but not generally on week days. The amenteties are great, the rooms are a good size. The kitchen is also a nice size.