Grove Cheney
3.99 stars1,051 Reviews

1,051 Reviews

1,051 Reviews

The covid thing delayed maintenance which really sucked why didnt you guys just make it so when we are in phase 2 we would be in our rooms and you could fix things in the main room.
Great place to live in during college! Close to campus, town, and most essential stores. Nice community environment to live in. The staff is helpful and is there for the residents.
Overall its been good. Few times there have been some personality attitudes with those in the office. Damage to ceiling seemed to be taken lightly.
The place is great and the rooms are super nice. The only thing I would fix is making sure the staff is able to answer my questions and not laugh when I have a problem.
Pretty good overall just looking to live by myself and thats why these apartments don't work for me. Also parking is a hassle but not a deal breaker. Happy that each apartment has washer and dryer!
I haven’t moved in yet, but I plan on moving in fall quarter and all of the staff have been so helpful with whatever questions I’ve had and they gave me a great tour!
So far so good. Staff is helpful and always answers my questions. So far been quiet living which is nice. Love having space and so much nearby to do.
I enjoyed my time at the grove apartments, the staff was very friendly and the number of amenities packaged into your rent is truly phenomenal.
It is a very nice place to live, all of the amenities are super convenient. I recommend to get an apartment on the top floor that way you wont need to worry about the noisy neighbors that may live on top of you. The maintenance is not as fast as last year but you can count that they will get it done within the week that you put in your maintenance request. All of the staff is very nice and ready to help at anytime.
I move in September. The apartments are set up perfectly and accommodate college students so well! From being fully furnished to a gorgeous study room, I am extremely excited to move in!