Grove Cheney
3.98 stars1,004 Reviews

1,004 Reviews

1,004 Reviews

I’m a person that keeps to myself and don’t disturb anyone. I don’t like telling people what to do so I don’t bother my roomates when they have visitors. But I really don’t like how my roomates will get a noise complaint but aperrantly it’s everyone’s in the apartments fault. That’s why I give 4 stars
Love this place. Please be safe in these hard times! Be nice to your roommate! Do your homework and all will be the best when this is all over!
Honestly I would not recommend this particular complex to anyone. Staff is rude and unhelpful, policies are bogus and they don’t care about their tenants at all it seems. However, the place is clean and it’s decent enough for the price.
So far so good... hoping to find a lease takeover soon as my graduation date has been moved up by 3 months, financially aid will be running out, and I’ll be moving across the country. Other than that... everything is great
This place is very nice and I like having our own space in each room with a bathroom. Not sure what it will be like having two random roommates next year but hopefully they are nice people.
Although I do not yet live at The Grove, signing my lease & getting everything in order has been so easy thanks to the staff! Can’t wait to be a part of the community there!
I haven't moved in yet, but me and my future roommates have toured it and signed our leases and are beyond ready to move in. The staff is all so kind, and everything about the apartment complex is really nice.
I love living here! I love that they furnish the apartment and provide you internet as well. No other apartment in cheney that I know of does that. :)
People complain a lot here but don’t remember it’s by a college surrounded by students who play music LOUD and do college student stuff. Maintenance is good.
I like living here. All my needs are met and I haven't had a problem yet. I do wish for a roommate match service in the future if that becomes available.