It’s been pretty nice living @ the grove. The staff is friendly & helpful. They put on events constantly which is a nice community feeling especially being so far from home.

The office staff tends to take their time but other than that this is a good place to live. Not too much left to need. They just need to step up a tiny bit.

I enjoy living here the longer I live here it seems. It's quiet enough aside from the train, front desk is helpful, rent is affordable. All in all it's a good place for me right now. Thanks everyone.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Honestly, it works but it’s not great, mana and staff are rude and uninformed. They often break the lease and enter our apt at ridiculous times without due notice.

I have had a good experience living at the grove, but the staff would be a bit more helpful and not laugh when we have a million things wrong with our room. And there shouldn’t be a fee for moving into another apartment or a big hassle to leave your lease.

I really enjoy everything about the grove. I like how it’s within walking distance to campus and the bars, and only a short car ride or a good walk to many of the restaurants in cheney.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Overall very good. Staff has been responsive to all requests, they have also been very helpful in trying to make things be a comfortable fit. Location is great for someone who commutes to Spokane, and also a good area for one who is active.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I have enjoyed my stay here at the grove! I have lived here for 4 years now and haven’t had any problems. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues (very few) and the front office is always helpful!

Reply from Grove Cheney

Very peaceful community. Love that it’s not that far from campus and that by coincidence I live right across from some really great friends.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Great people and amenities 😇 apartment is low key and quiet. Love the waffle Wednesday and etc staff are great people eastern as whole is amazing experience

Reply from Grove Cheney

The grove at Cheney was an wonderful experience for me. Super cheap rent and being able to have a fully furnished place right off the bat was fantastic!

This place is ok I just wish room a and room b weren't wired together. Also if people did a better job at parking. But overall this is a good place and it's really affordable.

Reply from Grove Cheney

This is a great apartment to live in for students. It is short walking distance to campus and for places to eat in town. The price is perfect.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Amenities are great. Love the maintenance staff, very helpful. Location is good, close to everything I need. Neighbors have been nice when I see them.

Reply from Grove Cheney

So basically, whoever lives above me has a very creaky bed, and it creaks literally 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t ask me how I know it’s a bed. This sucks. Aside from that everything is nice, especially the 24 hour gym.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Excellent could use more on picking up dog poo & having more care towards residents appliance other than that I have no problems with the place staff are great & the environment is clean & shiny

Reply from Grove Cheney

Like I already said the grove is the place to be! Best apartments in cheney. I appreciate the staff and all the events they work to put on. Looking forward to finishing the rest of my lease.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I had a few stuff that needed fixing and I put in a request to get them fixed up & before I knew it they were just like new just while I was in class

Reply from Grove Cheney

I love all the office workers and being fully furnished is a nice plus to living here. The gym is great and tanning is also great! Maybe add assigned parking though.

Reply from Grove Cheney

It’s coo here, just wish the walls weren’t so thin, so we don’t hear the people upstairs. But overall it’s nice to stay here fir the time being

Reply from Grove Cheney

Overall, very nice and convenient. However, I would say that it can be noisy, and not just the train- the walls are thin, particularly in the bathrooms, and even smells can filter in- I once had an asthma attack at around midnight, and my entire room reeked of cigarette smoke. They did run a notice of compliance on my neighbors and that was taken care of, so I do appreciate that they do respond quickly.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Staff are very helpful and accommodating. Location is good, not too far from EWU and close to grocery stores and downtown Cheney. However, be warned!! The train tracks are very close and the trains can end up waking you up at night.

Reply from Grove Cheney

It's ok have people that dont read their least and go by it. I have a roommate that dont take care of his dog and gone hours on hours with out his dog havin food

Reply from Grove Cheney

It’s been good love the area it’s great but the roommate it’s loud sometimes but love the atmosphere. I like meeting new people so I met a lot of new people.

Reply from Grove Cheney

The apartment complex as well as the staff are great the people I was stuck with in the same building not so great. It’s awesome to see how many activities the Grove has for the residents to try.