Grove Cheney
3.99 stars1,076 Reviews

1,076 Reviews

1,076 Reviews

I'm giving this a 4 star rating, even though I haven't moved in yet. My resident experience is very limited, I just wanted the points from it.
Was a slow year but we will make it! Hopefully we’ll will have a better year. We all need some fun! Get outside and breath. With less people going to school is it going to be a slow year?
My last two years have been pretty decent. The staff is usually pretty good, but you can tell who doesn't care about their job. The front desk staff was always better than any manager. Kaitlyn would never get back to you, at least in my experience.
It’s still been a fantastic experience and everyday is growing greater and more great ppl to meet and so much fun at the grove I’ve learned so much & experiences are beautiful here
I’ve lived here for about 3 years now and it’s gotten better since I first moved in. It has been pleasantly quiet which was my biggest complaint at first.
Lived here about a year and a half. Has it's ups and downs but overall enjoyed living here. Management and maintenance has always been helpful. Thanks everyone at the grove.
The Grove has a lot of amenities that are great and our unit was clean and where we wanted it to be, but management kept messing up our lease and it required weeks of phone calls at a time just for them to tell me that there was nothing they could do. I do really appreciate Kaitlyn, the manager, but everyone else involved in that process had no idea what they were talking about and it took her 5 minutes to fix the problem.
I love living at the Grove Cheney. The office staff are always nice and very helpful. I love that I can submit a maintenance request, and know it will be done within a day!
The community is kept up well and the staff are always friendly and willing to help. Overall a good experience and I will be referring others to live here.
I love that the grove is so close to the college, also it is close enough to Spokane with out being to close to the city, as I’m from a small town