i went there once to visit and it looked nice theres a pool and a volle ball court which is really cool! i think ill have a good year there .

Reply from Grove Cheney

I wasn't sure at first but soon I began to feel right at home. Their is a very friendly staff, they invite you to game nights, activities, there's lots of FOOD, an awesome pool, gym, game room, and they take care of the facilities and and the property year-round!

Reply from Grove Cheney

This is a descent place to live for a first apartment. Sure the neighbors are loud but that’s not the apartment’s fault. I’ll be leaving in the fall since I’m graduating, but I would stay if I was still in school.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Pretty nice place got lucky with a great roommate if something needs fixed it’s done quickly only thing is neighbors get annoying when they nonstop give you noise complaints but if you got good neighbors then no worries overall it’s a good place to stay

Reply from Grove Cheney

The staff at the Grove has been wonderful with every issue I have had. I am also lucky to have been sorted with roomates that I get along with. The friendly environment makes living away from home much easier.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Maintence is pretty fast to responding to work orders when I needed it. Management is pretty responsive too. Overall it pretty good to stay.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I love the atmosphere that the staff creates at the grove. I also like how the apartments are in a gated community so not anyone can get into them.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Overall it’s a good place to live! I like basically having my own master bedroom and not having to share my personal living space. Plus it’s awesome having a dishwasher and laundry in unit.

Reply from Grove Cheney

This was such a nice place to stay. Perfect for college students. Its not expensive but it has great amenities. The events are fun and the staff is awesome.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I have really enjoyed my experience at the Grove so far. Maintenance is always quick to fill requests and the events are always fun to go to.

Reply from Grove Cheney

It was a good experience and I liked my room mates so far. I did have a lot of girls over and they liked the place. It was a good time if you ask me

Reply from Grove Cheney

The biggest thing I enjoy about living here is the fact I can walk to school every day. Otherwise the separate leasing is nice so I don’t get stuck paying for others

Reply from Grove Cheney

The staff are always helpful and friendly! The only major issue I have is the front gate being out of order for so long. I am trying to arrange to move out due to cost effectiveness, but I have enjoyed my time here!

Reply from Grove Cheney

It’s great! And has everything included! All you have to do is move in ! Very quiet peaceful place to live at. Very welcoming. Clean furniture and bed

Reply from Grove Cheney

Great expireance. Have no big complains, maintenance gets to your request quickly and it’s not that noisie. Only complaint is that ppl don’t clean up after their pets.

Reply from Grove Cheney

Not a bad place to live at all! Rent covers everything you need, maintenance people are very understanding and quick. I’d recommend it to a friend if they can afford it.

Reply from Grove Cheney

I got comfortable enough to call this place my home. I just love the privacy it offers and i have been able to make friends in the building.

I’ve really enjoyed my time living here and am excited to move to the fourth floor next year which should help with the noise! I’ve had no issues!

Reply from Grove Cheney

One of the staff members were completely rude and belittled me. Other than that this apartment has been a great living experience for my first time moving away from home.

Reply from Grove Cheney

My neighbors are super loud and there is never any good parking. But rooms are nice and closet is big. Also like that they have a lot of events and food in the front.

Reply from Grove Cheney

The grove is a very nice place to live. Fully furnished and easy access to the EWU college. Your own personal bathroom is always nice. Glad I’m here.

Management has been absolutely amazing. One of my roommates is horrible, yells all night and doesn’t do his part. I talked with management and it got better for a week, but he’s gotten back into his old ways and he always runs up our utilities blaming it on the heater or whatever he feels like when he really just fails his classes to stay home and be lazy. All in all though, I am looking forward to living here for another year.

The tour was really awesome. I'm excited for free food and can't wait to move in with my best friend. This fall can't come soon enough!!!!!!!

Really enjoy living at the Grove! Lots of nice people, wonderful amenities, friendly staff, and you can't beat the price! If you are looking for a place to live, this is the place!

Felt like my new home! Staff was really friendly. They did not hesitate to help me with my problems. They always had a smile on my face. Could not ask for more.