I have loved living here at The Grove. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the amenities are in good condition and all work well, and the maintenance is helped within a timely manner. I would refer anyone to live here.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The grove is a nice area to live in Flagstaff. It’s close to campus and I love that I’m so close to WholeFoods. I’ve been living here for almost two years!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Absolutely beautiful. Well maintained and the best environment I have ever been in. Everyone that works there goes over the top to make sure their guest are satisfied. I will definitely be renewing my lease when the time comes.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I cant wait to live at the grove so that I dont have to deal with all the problems I've had living in my old apartment. Plus, I get to move in super easily with my friends!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Everybody was super helpful at the front desk with answering my roommate''s and my questions about signing a lease for next year. Looking forward to moving in next year.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Great experience so far. I love that the Grove is pet friendly. In addition, you can always grab free coffee from the main office. I would recommend!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Great location and i love my neighbors now i am rambling to beat the game of one hundred and forty characters. I love the grove, its fun to party at it's a safe place to chill and it is a complex full of my peers.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Living at the grove has been one of the best experiences ever! They make it feel like home away from home. I have great roommates and I love living so close to campus!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I have lived here for a year and half. Overall, it’s been a good experience. Being close to campus and ultilities included in rent has to be the best part.

I am so excited to start living here next year. the staff was so genuine and friendly, while being just far enough away from campus to be close, but not too far away.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Great place to live, that’s close to campus! The front desk staff are always so sweet and super helpful. The amenities we have here, for what we pay, are great. Only thing I wish was different is that our pool should be heated!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Overall it’s been pretty chill here. Tbh I don’t really have any complaints outside of there only being one garbage can and it being a million miles away

Good community, nice people, the apartments Are mostly clean and not damaged. The area is very convenient and there is a lot to do around the apartments and they aren’t close to school

Decent place. Employees are great and very helpful. Apartment functions the way an apartment should; roof over my head and keeps me warm in the winter.

I would love to have access to Private study rooms, more computers/printers, more events, more hours for computer use, a jacuzzi and closer trash cans to building 6 maybe assigned parking

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I really have enjoyed how attentive and genuine the staff are. I have never had a problem asking for what I need or having things fixed in my apartment. The staff truly do want me to feel at home, and do their best to make sure that all residents are treated with respect.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The grove is a wonderful place for students who don’t have a car with them at college it is located so close to campus and the area is great!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The grove has been a pretty different experience for me. This is my first apartment and I have had some bumps here and there but overall I love my roomates and the location

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I have had a great time at the grove and have had little problems so far! It’s overall a very nice place to live and the people are nice as well. Though sometimes it can be a bit messy inside the buildings and I have called in about an extermination and have not gotten it yet. Though overall nothing to complain about!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

So far just signing up the staff have been exceptional and very helpful with everything! I felt right at home the minute I set foot there and hasn’t been any different since!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Love living here! Everyone in the office is super friendly and helpful, the maintenance crew is (almost) always prompt to fix things, and the amenities are excellent! I love the pet friendly atmosphere as well as the location.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

It’s a nice community, but not very cost effective. I like the location because it is pretty close to Northern Arizona University. It’s bippity bopity boopin’ bitch.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The community is very welcoming especially for college students. It has a nice pool and decent sized apartments. The gym is small but expansions can be made

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I loved the Grove and am still considering resigning for the next year. It fit my needs for college and was very useful being so close to campus and downtown, it was easy to make friends and is very pet friendly.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Quick repairs and the front office is very nice when you have to go in. I especially like that when you do go to the office you can get free coffee.