So far I love the apartment. It is very clean and when something needs to be taken care of there are no questions asked, and they get it done quick. Also with the front desk service they are always quick to respond.

Great location awesome staff really great amenities and good distance from downtown and campus. Some nights on the weekend can be a little loud but what can you expect from an apartment complex that houses a bunch of college students.

So far the grove has been such a great helping getting things organized for move in ! Can’t wait to finally move and unpack my things. Thanks for making this a smooth process

My roommates are great. The furniture is in decent shape and I haven’t even moved in yet. Can’t wait to start living off campus at the grove in flagstaff.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I am yet to move in but the staff has been really helpful and friendly! I also got matched with a really cool roommate that I’m excited to meet. There’s a lot of benefits and events the grove has and I’m so excited to live there!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Staff is really friendly, location is right by north campus, only gripe I can think of is that it's furnished so if you have your own mattress/couch/desk or whatever, you have to find somewhere to store it. Great student housing though.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

So far my experience has been great roommates are amazing and so are the neighbours. The amenities are the best part among the swimming pool and the gym I haven't gotten to everything yet.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

While we did have a lot of issues with our roommate that caused us to move units, the Grove has done a great job of making sure that our move went smoothly and effectively and we had all of the information we needed and helped us in any way that they could.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Ive had a great experience living at the grove. Always responsive and cooperative, thank you. nice gym, pool (jacuzzi would be nice), and it's nice when they have free food/candy.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I was a little nervous about signing a lease at first but after taking a tour I knew the Grove was the place for me. It’s such a friendly community and so close to campus.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Good experience at the grove. It is a great place to live and it is close to campus. Parking is good, but I think some changes could be made, especially to the gym

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Living at the Grove is great because it is a close walking distance to NAU and is near a lot of eating places. Plus the staff are pretty helpful especially if you need to get something fixed.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Perfect location from NAU. I like that all utilities are included in the rent price. Staff is very fast about fixing any problems in the apartment.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I’ve enjoyed my two years at the Grove. I love how the office communicates with their residents through text. I love the location and is walking distance to campus!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

very fantastic 10/10 highly recommend alrgought I have yet to live there, I have visited many times and it has been wonderful every single time

Love living here! Extremely pet friendly and we really enjoy hanging out at the dog park with pup pals. The people in the office are extremely helpful and nice and always try to answer questions as clearly and completely as possible.

The staff is always so kind and friendly! They are always eager to help solve problems and go the extra mile for their clients! I have never had a bad experience talking to someone at the grove!

This is a very nice area to live! The residents and staff are nice. I love all the fun activities the staff in the front office coordinates for the residents to have fun and get involved.

I love living at the grove! The management team is incredible and really looks to make your stay here a wonderful experience! I'm so excited for this next year.

My experience has been great so far. The house is clean and well kept. The garage comes in great use, and the size of the bedrooms is great.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Very awesome facilities, I haven’t moved in yet but everyone and everything seems great. All the amenities were super nice. The lady at the front desk as so helpful too.

I have so many friends that are living and have lived at the Groves and have loved it! It’s a newer building that includes outdoor AND pool volleyball, what more could I ask for?

Easiest, and most intelligent leasing process I’be ever experienced! I’m really excited to move in, if loving there is anything like applying, it’ll be a breeze!

It’s fire and I really dig how fire it actually is like this place is so rad. Omg people yalls don’t even understand. I mean this place is amazing!

So far great place! I can’t wait to start living here in a few weeks! My friend suggested the place and so I looked into it and it seems to get everyone involved!