Great place! There is always something to do. They always offer great activities and events where you can find new roommates. The staff are helpful sometimes.

The grove is so nice and the people are so welcoming. There is also free coffee every morning which is so amazing to me. The rooms are really nice and I can’t wait to live there next semester!!!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I am not currently living in the Grove, however I did just sign my lease and I am super excited to move in the fall! My service in order to sign the lease was excellent and the model home is beautiful.

This was a great place to live! They are constantly trying to do new things like adding a dog park and doing events like yoga and a nacho bar.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I haven't even moved in yet, but everyone is so nice and helpful! I'm excited for everything that this community has to offer and I can't wait to live here for the summer.

I like the neighborhood . Very quite and respectable. It is kept very clean and I’ve had no problem with getting maintenance guys to come help with any problem

Lots of convenient amenities and close to campus. Friendly staff who is always willing to answer questions. Lease terms made very clear and roommate matching available

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I just recently signed my lease but I am super excited to live at the grove and be a part of the community ! I can’t wait to move in to my new home

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I love the homely feel I get, and all the amenities I have access to. My roomates are really nice and the rooms are set up well. It is very spacious and I like that it's furnished

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Very nice apt, I like there, there look like a new big family. New life, and they are very friendly, they can help you solve a lot of problems.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

It's nice. Apartments are big and it's not very loud, expensive but well worth it for all the amenities it included. My friends like the location of they visit from out of town, close to most downtown spots

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Overall, mostly helpful. When ever I have a question, I usually get it answered fairly quickly. If something is unclear it is easy to go to the office.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Unfortunately, I have heard a lot of bad things about the grove. I was very hesitate to sign a lease here, but I’m so glad I did! It’s a very friendly environment and such beautiful apartments!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

i haven’t fully lived at the grove yet, but i am so excited to live there. i love the dog park, pool, gym and just the housing! i’m excited to meet the staff and live there

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I have not lived in yet but from my experience thus far I am excited for the next coming year. The grove has so much to offer and I am very excited to see what It has in store for me

The Grove is a great place to live with all of the amenities including the pool, free coffee, and printing. Since only college students live there it makes for a great environment.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

My roommate and I move in next August, and so far our experience has been good! We took a tour a couple weeks ago, and everyone was super helpful.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I like living here a lot, there’s a lot to do and I love seeing all the happy dogs playing in our new dog park! The staff is nice and helpful, and free printing is always a plus

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The grove has met expectations in the forms of: amenities, maintanence, overall convenience, and friendly staff. The only suggestion I have is a better filtering system for roommate matching for residents, new or old.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I really like the set up of the apartments- I enjoy having my own bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet. I also like all of the events each week.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I have had a great time at the grove! They offer a lot of great options for residents. The addition of a dog park has really made it a great place to live!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

My last semester here living at The Grove has been fun! It’s a short walking distance to NAU campus and they have plenty of fun events. I will miss living here!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The community is great and i always have a great time at the events. Thanks to the staff everything goes smoothly and they just make things a lot easier

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The Grove is a nice place to live! It can be pretty pricey but is a very convenient area to live especially for students. The staff and people here are all very friendly!

When I came to see the apartment the manager was very informative and knowledgeable. She had an answer to every question and addressed all my concerns. The apartments are very spacious and appear well equipped. I am looking forward to the day I move in.