Apartments are kinda dingy, Maintenance can be slow and rude, neighbors are so loud and management does nothing about it, complained multiple times about the dogs keeping us up all night

My resident experience has been overall positive. The people are friendly and the staff are very helpful. Community events are held frequently with a variety of different events.

I love living here and I’ve been here for 2 years and haven’t had any problems. I’m excited to stay here for the remainder of college and be living in a great place where I can have my own space

The community is always super clean. The maintance team is always awesome and everyone in the front office are suoer helpful and nice! My dog absolutely loves the dog park.

Nice place to live. Not too loud. Good amenities. Gym could be bigger with more equipment. It would be nice if printing was available 24/7. Overall a good place close to campus.

I absolutely love living at the Grove. The location is great, my room was perfect, and the service with the front desk is great. I've lived here for 5 months and would consider it again. We did have a few hiccups along the way though. Maintenance is really slow. My roommates door has not been fixed yet since he reported it when we first moved in. There was a wasp nest on the window from the outside a few months ago. Maintenance came with wasp spray and that's it. His can of spray finished on the job and he just told us to buy another one and keep spraying, wasn't really reassuring. One thing that I wish was an option was a shorter lease. Next year I'm only in town for the Fall semester. Even though I wish I could stay at the Grove, I cant because I'd be worried I couldn't find someone to take over my lease.

On top of maintenance uses as well as a very nice and welcoming staff that are ready to help with any issues that my happen. There are also a lot of activities throughout the year to attend!

I love the convenience of living at the grove. I like that amenities are included, parking is free, and that it’s located close to campus. Whenever there’s a problem the staff is quick to correct it, and the community is dedicated to making their residents feel like family.

I’ve really enjoyed my time at the grove! I wish the apartments were more handicapped friendly though for my friends, there not being stairs made it so any disabled friends could not visit my place as I live on the 4th floor :(

I’ve loved living at the grove so much! My last apartment complex was a mess but the grove has restored my faith in renting in flagstaff. Friendly staff, lots of community events, inclusive yet private atmosphere, nice apartments, and great location. Every complex has its issues, but the grove handles every issue to the best of their ability which is all you can ask for. I would definitely recommend living here!

The Grove needs to be updated. It is a lot of money for the quality of the apartment. I enjoy living here I just wish it was cleaner/updated. The location is the best part.

I have enjoyed living here the rooms is spacious and it’s totally amazing that I get to live here with my dog. He loves going to the dog park and playing with the neighbors.

Just decent customer service and iffy apartments. The apartments are outdated compared to a lot of other apartments in the area. They are also really expensive

Really love my roomies! It’s nice to always have printing and I can’t WAIT for the self serve coffee!! I really enjoy all the little things that the office hold and all the free food.

The apartments are great as well as the community, and if a maintenance request is important, it gets handled fairly quickly. But the price is too high for what we're getting. I really like living here but I can't afford to after this year is over.

Living at the grove has been so nice and it has met every expectation that I had prior to living here. It has multiple positive features and the apartments themselves are so nice.

i love living here. i have a great roommate and i love my apartment. it is so cozy and feels just like home. it is close to nau and has everything i need really close by. thanks to the grove for making me fit in!

The management at this complex is the worst I've ever experienced. Very unprofessional. No residents should have to reach out to corporate in order to have their concerns addressed.

So far, living at the Grove has been great! The only complaint would be when it snowed, the parking spots even when they were not filled by a car, were not plowed so I had to park farther away to park my car. Other than that my roommates are great and I love how we do not have to pay for utilities. I also love how the Grove does community activities for us to be involved either with other residents at the Grove or the staff members.

Nothing to really complain about except how outdated the appliances are and the price is a bit much, but the rooms are a good size, and it’s a good location.

I love being here all of the young people make me feel young. I love all of my friends up at the front desk. I also love the facilities that are Available here at the Grove.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

When I put in work orders they almost never seem to get done in a timely manner . When I first moved in I put in 3 work orders and only one of then got completed

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

My experience at the Grove has been so amazing! I moved to the area knowing no one and it quickly offered me friendships to last. I’m now living here with one of my best friends who I met because we were first neighbors! Plus everyone on staff has always been so giving and welcoming! They provided opportunity after opportunity to meet people and become engaged within the community. I can say the Grove isn’t just a pit stop for me, it’s a true home away from home!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Such an amazing community to live at! The staff is always so helpful and friendly! It’s so close to campus and close to so many different shops and restaurants!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Everyone is really cool the rest of this will be my attempt at reaching 140 characters in this text space because they’re ant me to. But yeah it’s really great here I have no complaints