I enjoy living here its by a good neighborhood and close to a lot of different parts in town. The maintenance team can be a little faster with work orders but overall its coo

Amazing place! Really beautiful with lots of events to socialize. Provides a lot of services that make it more convenient for college students.

Great place, lots of room for my playful, energetic Aussie to run around and meet other dogs. Parking is available everywhere so I am never searching.

I voted 5 stars because I honestly think the grove is the best. You honestly get what you pay for because of all the food they provide, its a perfect location and the apartment is perfect!

I have loved the grove so far, my roommate rocks and is so awesome! The staff is great and is all helpful and very efficient. I love how it is pet friendly as well !

I love my apartment. I wish the trash was closer! I do not like my neighbors and had to call the police multiple times. Sketchy people and it kinda freaks me out.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

My favorite thing about this place is the maintenance! They are so sweet and are always so quick to fix any problems I ever have. The only reason I can't go full 5 stars is because of the parking, I feel as if there should be assigned parking simply because if you come home anytime after 7 pm you have to park sooooo far away from your apartment and walking at night scares me a bit. Love this place overall!

Things weren't really ready when we first moved in, but we currently have no problems. We submitted work orders when we first moved in, and they all got fixed within 48 hours.

I have had a great experience so far. All of the residents are very friendly and the pool is awesome. There are many opportunities to get to meet fellow residents.

I love living here for the most part. The noise can be annoying sometimes, but that’s college. The grove has so much to offer and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I personally love living at the grove. For one, it's very convenient to live here without a car because I can walk to my nearby classes. I love having my own personal space.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I love how fast and easy the paperwork was and how organized it was on move in day! We did have a few different problems getting into the townhome but maintenance came out within 10 minutes of us calling. They fixed everything very quickly! Overall, I love it here!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Despite a reputation as a party place, it's been very quiet here. The staff is very friendly.The apartment is a little run down but still nice. I like it so far!

Although I've been here for one day I like it a lot. It's very quiet and feels like home already. I can't wait to get more involved with the community. I can tell I'm going to enjoy living here!

So far so good. I just moved in yesterday and this is my first time trying this so I can't really complain . Well see how it goes I guess! Good luck!

My townhome is nothing but amazing! my room is so big i love it! and i love how i have a walk in closet and my own bathroom! the fridge is perfect size and the whole place is very beautiful!

The pool is always pretty lit so that always keeps me coming back. Plus the apartments come fully furnished with all utilities included so that's cool.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The leasing process is a breeze! After filing out my info with my parents, I've gotten a signed written lease a day later! Can't wait to move in in the next couple of weeks!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I don't live there yet, but I have heard of great things from my friends and others. I can't wait to move in and experience it for myself. I know I won't regret moving here.

The application acceptance took a lot longer than expected which was nerve wrecking since the 20th was right around the corner but the customer service was great. Very polite and helpful.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Everyone is doing great! Living at the grove is a great experience for someone who is recently living on their own. With all the activities and close locations the grove allows an easy transition.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

It is a great place to live. Really close to campus which makes it easy to commute back and forth. Also, everyone is extremely friendly which is also a plus.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Very happy with the process so far. The Grove staff has done an excellent job responding quickly to my email questions and the move in seems like it is going to be quick and hassle-free.

I have been contacted many times by the Grove staff offering assistance or to answer any questions I have. I also received the placement I requested and am looking forward to the upcoming year!

I love that you guys are so interested in asking your new comers questions about what they would like to see in the community. It definitely makes us feel welcomed!