just moved in everything great so far. Love the amenities including the basketball court and the gym. Excited about the awesome free food or discounted food as well

Staff is always helpful and will answer any question you have and the amenities are great! But parking can be rough with limited spots near the ampartkents.

The staff at the grove have been extremely helpful throughout the rental agreement process. They have been very good about keeping in touch with us and answering questions

I love the Grove! They're always very attentive, only apartment complex that has a Bistro! All we need is a sauna and jacuzzi! Also the staff is amazing!

I haven’t had any problems here. Maintenance is always timely, office staff is always friendly and willing to help. Very relaxed place with pets as well.

These apartments are in a great location both to campus and downtown as well as right next to aspen place with Whole Foods and plenty of restaurants and the community is very nice and involved. The

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. Clean premises and respectful community of people. Apartment conditions are pretty good; especially considering the price, convenience, and location.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

My experience at the grove has overall been great, Yes it is noisy, but what can you expect in a college town! Love seeing all the animals!!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Excellent clean spacious great appliances terrific that has a bathroom for each occupant hallways are a bit daunting parking is o.k. But not great

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Overall, great experience, friendly staff, and great amenities. Love that they give free coffee to residents and love how dog friendly it is.

The front desk people are very helpful. The room is very nice. There are spiders every now and then but they are cute. I appreciate that the grove doesn't dump pesticides everywhere (at least not enough to notice).

I like it, the people around me are nice. the facility is decently kept up. I will continue to live here. it’s a cool place ya feel lalalala

I’m loving it here, my room is in good condition as well as the rest of the apartment and I just love the community. I like the size of the apartments and I love living here

Everything is great! Maintenance comes quickly, and the staff is usually nice. It is super close to campus and good rates for the area! Definitely staying!

As a Grove resident, I can say that my experience has gone extremely well. The location and atmosphere is awesome. I would highly recommend.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Pretty nice place the location is good too and the staff is incredibly nice! The maintenance staff was more than helpful and handled everything very quickly. Would recommend as a place to live for sure

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Overall everything is great! Just like getting any apartment, it is always a good idea to check everything in your room day 1 to make sure everything is in living condition. The staff is very nice and helpful.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

My first month here at this location has been outstanding. The apartment was very well cleaned along with the appliances. The location is not far at all from campus either m. The only thing I would like to see be improved would be the quality of the dog park.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I really enjoy living here so far. I love the location and availability of the office. I also love that it’s dog-friendly, and it was so easy to move in to. I would highly recommend to a friend!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

This place is amazing the staff rocks and the other residents are really cool. The apartments themselves are clean on move in day and i havent had any complaints so far.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I love living here. The only thing that I would change is adding the option of a cable box for a set price per month, and maybe a dvd player as well.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I have had nothing but a positive experience so far living here! There's so many amenities and having my own own bedroom and bathroom has been so nice compared to the dorms

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

A lot better than the reviews online say! Very clean upon move-in! Love the location in relation to campus, restaurants, and Whole Foods. It was a good decision to choose Grove!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Most of the time, front desk is very kind and helpful. Neighbors are kind and quiet when need be. Emails back quickly and answers are very helpful.

It’s a nice environment, it’s close to campus (if it’s pretty outside i suggest walk otherwise drive or catch the bus) neighbors are friendly, staff is great and actually helpful! Won’t mind renewing my lease here when it’s time.