Grove Flagstaff I
3.99 stars1,191 Reviews

1,191 Reviews

1,191 Reviews

Don’t always get the service I need but overall very valuable amenities and place to live. It is a close walk to campus and a very unified community to be apart of.
I love that the Grove is centrally located and near a police station, it makes me feel safe. I love the amenities and the resident activities! The one problem I’ve had in the past was the amount of noise coming from our upstairs neighbors. It’s not as bad anymore but I still hear every step they take, but you get used to it. My only issue now are the amount of ants I have in my unit. Pest control came several months ago and said the ants would be gone in a few weeks which was true. But they came back worse than ever and now they’re everywhere. I’d suggest having more regular bug spraying around the property to prevent this in the future.
I like living here and I have enjoyed it for almost three years now. However, right before this year, the staff installed an Ethernet port that is connected to our router we got when we first moved in and it doesn't work well at all. My roommates and I are having a lot of issues with the wifi. For example, I get kicked out of my zoom classes multiple times due to unstable internet connections. That is really my only complaint because so far, we've had a great year and are still enjoying living here.
Great community. Lots of things to do around the apartment complex. The proximity to Whole Foods is super convenient and Dutch bros is great too.
It’s been good. I like the events and giveaways. The fall festival was a lot of fun. And I like the amentities. The neighbors I don’t really know.
Overall, my experience has been pretty good, this is my second year living at the grove and I have seen them replace old furniture, if something is broken they are pretty quick in fixing it, and they do seem to care about protecting their residents.
Not the best apartment complex in the world but also not the worst! A bit pricey but the office does hold a lot of events and gives free stuff often. Have had troubles last year but so far this year no troubles or complaints.
Good community. Staff is not great at handling resident complaints. Maintenance requests take a while to get fixed even if the problem occurs multiple times
I’ve loved here for a year and a half and this is what I’ve seen. Good management, could use better utilities like dishwashers, hardwood floors would be nice too.
Close to campus and next to a few restaurants, it’s a place to live and it’s not the best value for your money. Many problems can occur with little warning or with long intervals of nothing getting done.