Grove Flagstaff I
3.99 stars1,128 Reviews

1,128 Reviews

1,128 Reviews

The environment here is something to immediately fall in love with. The trees along the sidewalks, the dogs in the dog park, and the hiking trail just south of my home. With the emended stress of college, money, and more homework — it’s nice to come home to this.
It was ok but I wouldn’t renew my lease. It’s loud. It smells like dog pee. Maintenance takes soo long. The location was convenient for me. It’s in a good spot.
I really like my unit in building 10, its quiet, has a great view and is close to a lot of amenities within walking distance (NAU, whole foods, downtown, etc.).
The Grove is an absolutely amazing community, they really help to try to accommodate you as much as possible. Beautiful area and ideal location for all students.
So I try to leave a negative rating and this system decides to mark me as spam? I see how it is. The Grove is unethical, immoral, and straight up liars. Ridiculous. How you sleep with yourselves at night is a mystery to me. I will actively talk people out of signing leases here. Keep them from making the same sorry mistake that I did.
Great location and amenities! Love the pool and gym, our front office is decorated nice too. Work orders could be attended to better but other than that sweet place.
living here is great! wouldn’t want to be anywhere else! i have great roommates! i have a beautiful apartment! i live in a great location! can’t ask for much more!
Honestly, I’ve loved living here. It’s close to a lot of shops and restaurants and there’s rarely any noise! I’ve also been able to have my cat here 😊
Not the best kind of run down apartment! Stuff was breaking super easily and just wasn’t as nice as it claimed to be online! Would not recommend
the grove has very good location and surrounding areas, the inside of the town homes seem they were built quickly. the furniture constantly breaks from normal wear. the walls have been destroyed by past renters and the installation is poor in the winter.