Grove Flagstaff I
4.01 stars1,088 Reviews

1,088 Reviews

1,088 Reviews

It's been great. The parking lot needs to be repainted because the lines are non-existent. Another thing I've noticed is that many people that move in are moving into rooms that are not in the best condition. I would also want the office to be open 24/7 (not the actual workers) but just to be able to print, use the computers, play pool or something because I know other apartment complexes have access to all of that. I would also like the gym to have better equipment like a squat rack or bench press. Other than that, I love living here. I like how there's a $25 allowance for utilities instead of it being separate. I like how that it's already included in the rent. I do think that the Grove needs to renovate to keep up with these newer apartments.
love my roomies love the location love my apt!! everything is great and i’m so glad i decided to live at the grove! my cat and I love it here!
1 star
The whole area is dirty steps are never cleaned and cigarettes are laying everywhere. When costs are added to the account the prices of specific things are not stated, no itemized bill is given.
Close to class. That makes the place convenient as I can walk to my north campus classes. However, I would not say the place is in any way special. The office is just there to look nice in my opinion. In reality the places are just... there
Very kind staff and helpful. They can fix ur problems quick and give you any information you need. Felt welcomed the first time I met the staff and loved it.
Really amazing community to be a part of. There’s so many perks with living here such as the 24 fitness center and the coffee bar. I plan to live here for another year.
Each day is a pleasure! The front office always has people smiling and making my day. Shout out to Madison for helping us out each time we need help without hesitation! With each question we have she’s on it. I often take the longer way through the office just so I can say hi to everyone.
Very professional and friendly staff here, if you have an issue they are quick to try to figure out how to help with it. They are about the safety of the residents and staff here. They provide nice services and other amenities. There are some issues with the buildings like cracks or furniture that is a little rundown, but those can be looked over as they are not charging as much as other locations. Overall a nice place to live.
Great community and everyone is very friendly. Very close to campus which is convenient for college students. However, it takes awhile for maintenance to fix anything in the apartment
This apartment is a very conviene to location. There are so many dogs walking around it is really fun to see them all and say hi. Also the rooms are very roomy and practical!