The grove is very friendly with a lot of spontaneous deals while also serving the looks with its clean outer appearance. The rooms are very spacious as well.

Best place to live in flag for a college student in my opinion. Close to great food and campus. My favorite thing about the Grove is being able to walk to class and not pay for parking

great place, love the location and the shops near by i also love how close i am to school, i love how cool they are with pets and how good they are with packages

The housing is really nice and the people are all super cool. I love all of the amenities and the fact the each unit come pre-furnished is extremely helpful.

The apartments are clearly made fairly cheaply, but it’s all a college student needs. My only issues were with the furniture. Our living room couch was missing many springs and my clothing drawer was missing certain pieces, resulting in the drawer falling out almost every time.

The front office staff is very welcoming and helpful. The gym is often empty and clean. Not 5 stars because it is a bit overpriced for a low quality kitchen/carpet and parking in apartment rows is packed.

overall pretty good, i wish there was better bug sprays and all my furniture wasn’t scratched up but other than that, maintenance and requests are met pretty fast.

Such a good time. I love all the amenities and having a washer and dryer and anything i could possibly need. I love how easy everything and life at the Grove is.

there are a lot of little issues that build up. like were black scratches all over our wall (like how did they get there?) our windows dont lock fully, etc.

Living here is wonderful & so far I am enjoying it. They have lots of events & free food. I will recommend to friends looking for apartment

It has been ok so far. I just think that the workers here need to check out apartments before people more in and make sure certain things are fixed or replaced before people move in. It just seems like nothing is checked on before people move in.

I love living here, this place is awesome and I love the dog park and all the room for our stuff because the rooms are so spacious and I love the events they throw.

It’s great living here. I love being able to have a dog, but the townhomes and apartments need to be updated and fixed. Half of them are falling apart...

I have loved living here, everyone is nice and it’s such a great location near shops and things to do. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking!

This is my second year living at The Grove and it’s really become home! I love the layout, location, and environment. It makes for a great place to live in college.

It is a bit pricey for what you actually get but that’s just my opinion. I love the location and the events but it is just a little pricey. Overall I give it a three.

I love living here at the grove! It’s a great place to meet new people have fun and enjoy your down time!! I would defiantly recommend living here!

Close to campus while the room is plenty big. My own bathroom and walk-in closet is nice. Close to stores and restaurants. Not overly strict with noise but respectable

The grove is honestly a nice place to live! I love the community and people working here! The apartments are nice for the amount and I love the activities here

Great location! It’s close to my work and close enough to campus to walk. The events offered by the Grove are fun and happen often. Great place for college students.

So far the grove has been great. The only thing that sucks is the price. I'm close to where I need to go and my neighbors are great but it's still not worth 850+ dollars per month

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Nice atmosphere, Dog friendly. Plenty of event that happen in the office to encourage individuals to step outside their comfort zone and meet new people.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

It’s been okay. Rooms need to be updated. Location is great. Noise in other apartments need to be controlled. Amenities are great. Love that it’s walking distance to and from shops and NAU campus.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Most of the furniture does need fixing, but maintenance is available and all amenities are included. Plus, we get our own bathroom so it’s alright.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The staff in the office have all been really helpful. The complex is also very well kept. I love all the fun activities they have set up each month for all us residents!