Such a friendly and helpful community! So excited to live here in the fall! Every time I’ve been here everyone is super nice and helpful with any questions I have!

I have not yet started my lease yet but i will be moving in aug. 23rd. i was scared to find a place to live without knowing any roommates and it was very last minute. i called the office and the woman i spoke with WAS SO NICE and she made me feel listened to, heard, and accommodated for. she made me my own account to start and application and it was very easy. the signing process was swift and every person i spoke to was delightful.

Everything at the Grove is amazing! I love the staff and what the grove has to offer for the residents. It is a very welcoming community and pet friendly.

It’s an ok place. Lately we have been getting charged a lot on our electric when we’ve used the same amount of things since we’ve moved in. The people working in the office call you to move out but you still have to pay for rent and not electric which doesn’t make any sense so you might as well just pay for both.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Rent is too high for the quality of the apartments. My carpet has been coming up since ive moved in and I have water spots on my ceiling due to the heavy snow fall this year

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I love the Grove. the last two years that i have lived here have been nothing short of amazing. the whole team from front office, management, and maintenance have done everything to make sure that my stay was the best.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Awesome place to live with great amenities! In a great part of town, short walk to campus easy accesible food areas too.from just about anything you’d want to do! Beautiful community to be a part of! staff is super helpful

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I really enjoy the activities that are put on, my favorite being when we planted our own succulents. I also appreciate the coffee bar they have. The staff is very kind, the half star off is mostly for noise at times, particularly our neighbors who's dog bit a hole in my roommate's sweatshirt. There's not really much to be done about that but it can be frustrating when people don't take responsibility of their pets or know when they are friendly enough to be around people or other pets.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I love it here at the grove. I like that I can rent the pool for events. The staff is amazing and every time I have a problem it is fixed in the most timely manner. Thank you

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Living here has been very easy, fun, and a great time. The people are all super nice and my roommates have been awesome, as well as the workers at the grove

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed auctor id tellus eget vestibulum. Quisque ac dictum odio. Duis ultrices nulla id ligula vulputate egestas. Cras pharetra mauris vitae maximus eleifend. Sed metus diam, feugiat et purus nec, eleifend pulvinar mauris. Ut ornare libero sed sapien pharetra cursus. Aenean eu dolor fringilla, lobortis arcu ut, commodo ex. Praesent placerat porttitor orci, sed scelerisque enim tempor nec. In ultrices, ligula id malesuada laoreet, lorem justo gravida dui, quis ultrices orci mauris sed neque

Roommate matching has been great. Maintenance had been quick to respond to issuesissues. Package service works well. Internet used to be garbage but seems much better in the last year.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Pretty good service and amenities. Overall the furniture and carpet is much cheaper then what you would expect from the cost. Very pet friendly.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Living at the grove these past two years has been amazing! I love the location and being so close to not only campus but also all the shops that are in walking distance.

There is a lot of noise. We have felt stuck in situations on school nights where we didn’t want to snitch and call the cops but we needed sleep. Other than that I love my space here

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

It's not a bad apartment if you need it in a pinch, however, the fact that they only rent out during the school year might throw you off a bit.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The apartment is fine, but nothing ever seems to work and all of our amenities rarely ever get fixed when asked. Dishwasher has been “fixed” three times and still doesn’t work at all.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I wish I could move, but I still have two months until my lease is up. My apartment is falling apart because of the lack of maintenance. I really can’t wait to move out.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

The Grove is a great place to live if you want to be close to campus. The staff is nice when you go down to the office and the amenities are great

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Living at the grove has been great! The complex is well kept up and the amenities are great! The only downside as of now if that the pool is not heated so it can’t be used for majority of the year.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I haven’t lived here for long but so far things have been smooth. Moving in was easy and everyone was professional, unit was clean. Walls might be thin but that’s alright

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

I couldn’t be happier. Apartments are clean,modern,comfy and homelike. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Really Looking forward to moving in for fall 2019.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Overall, I’ve had a good experience with The Grove. I would recommend to others to live here as well. The best part is the friendly staff that works there.

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

beautiful amenities upon moving in! our apartment was beautifully furnished, and it is in the best location! We felt safe and the staff were always friendly!

Reply from Grove Flagstaff I

Good community. Great location right by downtown and NAU with close options for food and fun hangout spots. Dog park is perfect to socialize the little puppies and meet new people!