Although I do not live there yet, the Grove has been super helpful in the apartment search process. They have made constant efforts to reach out and answer all of my questions and I am satisfied with this service.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far since I’ve been at the grove I love it. I have very nice roommates, all the equipment works properly, and they do a good job with maintenance calls. The staff that works in the leasing office are always friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy the community events and the kind staff, something that lacks for me is meeting new people in the community because most people just go to the events and then leave.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I don’t live here yet but I know it is going to be great!! I think that it will be a great place to live. The most outstanding thing is the value of grove!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have yet to live here but I have been notified about everything up to this point to make sure everything is ready for me to move in, so far everyone seems nice and definitely trying to help me.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Awesome. Very nice facilitators and facilities. Overall nice people and beautiful location. Good free coffee and a super friendly manger. Glad I came here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My poem does not say much to me. I can't appreciate what's good about this poem. She had a more thorough conviction of his talents. She had a deeper appreciation of his talents. I know that experience. I've had that experience. She realized that her "at homes" was a notable failure. She realized that her home reception had been a marked failure. Realized that he was trying to convey to her that he was lonely. She realized that he was trying to show him how lonely he was.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love living at the groves! The apartment complex is really close to campus with buses that get you there quickly! The staff is extremely helpful and nice!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It's pretty chill. Biggest complaint would be that you get no quiet time and everyone always partying. But what would you expect living in a college community

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the community here. Great employees, reasonably quiet neighbors. I love going to the gym and like how i can see the A from my house. Great overall!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living at the grove definitely grows on you. I find you have to bing in your own touch to make the apartment feel cozy just like home, but it’s definitely nice to be so close to campus and close to another park.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community is great and there’s lots of food or activities put on by the office. Maintenance also comes quickly, however, when a pipe broke we didn’t have water for 2 days!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove paired me with such a great roommate.I love the clubhouse and the people that run the front desk are always sweet. It’s a great environment overall.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The only thing that I would suggest to make it 5-stars is for the gym to have an actual bench and squat rack. Right now I use a different gym because they have these things. Other than that no complaints.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove is a very nice community. I always feel safe at my apartment, and love all the amenities of the clubhouse. Overall great housing for college.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment community is really nice and welcoming. The apartment is quite large and there is plenty of individual areas to spread out and have a quiet space.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Its been great!! Every time i put in a maintenance request its fixed right away and theyre all so friendly and nice tomwork with. Really takes the stress put of things.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place is great to live. Cheap rent and lots of amenities, makes for an easy living situation. Plus they worked hard to help me move in with a good roommate, who matches my style of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Very good so far. The lights are hardwired so if I wanted to upgrade to a brighter wattage I can’t. The clubhouse is nice and the gym is sufficient.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Sometimes my heater goes on AC and doesnt stop and my place gets freezing. Thin walls. Easy to hear roommates when in their rooms or living room Otherwise no problems

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have lived at the Grove for 2 years and I really enjoy it. It's in a great location, it is very quiet, and has a decent cost. The apartment complex participates in several activities such as food nights, which are great opportunities to meet new people that live close to you. It is a great place and I hope to live there again next year.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy the events that happen and I feel more comfortable than I did at the start of the year. The staff is also nice and helpful when I have a problem or question.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I like that there’s a lot of activities that you guys host. I also enjoy the free food as a college student. I just wish they were at a time I could attend.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This year has been great at the Grove. Very friendly staff! I also like how the Grove is now pet-friendly! This will allow the Grove to compete with other apartment complexes.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I really like living here. I was assigned two awesome random roommates. I like having my own bedroom and bathroom. The living area is a great size, and the workers here are really nice.