Overall a good experience, the front desk people are helpful and as long as you're not mean to kids trying to do their job they are always willing to help you out. Jack the manager was willing to help me out with replacing furniture, and it was done so in a timely manner

The amenities are nice and the office is well equipped to cater to residents with the office, gym, and pool. Matinence requests are kind of slow in response and the furniture is not the best, however, I like the living space and structure.

It is fairly good so far. My repair order was never completed at all. the walls are also extremely thin which can make it hard to sleep sometimes. ALso, the kitchen wasn't cleaned before move in at all.

Everything has been great! I love my new roomates and appreciate the study center and gym. There is always a place to park that is close to my apartment.

So everything is delivered as promised! Neighbors can be kinda loud but hey, it’s just how this crazy college life goes! 😂 Make sure if you have a maintenance request you give a lot of reminders, because they tend to be forgetting. Other than that beat deal for broke college student or young person in FoCo!

So far we've had a really good experience! Everything was clean and in good shape upon moving in. Everything is very convenient, which is very nice when juggling school and everything else!

Theres been a few issues but its alright. I feel like if the rooms were cleaner and checked out before i moved in, Id be totally fine. Just slightly frustrating

Some of the walls are thin. Good price and nice to have an in unit washer and dryer. It also is nice to have my own bathroom and a large closet.

It is a nice place to live! The study space that has computers is great, I just wish it stayed open longer. But I love that the gym is open 24/7.

Great amenities, lots of space, and kind staff! Close to CSU’s campus and several grocery stores, gas stations, etc. Really easy and great to live here!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

dis place rocks. having your own bathroom is awesome and free hot cocoa is a win. the proximity to campus is real nice, especially with a very convenient bus stop near the complex

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I've been having nothing but a good time so far. Everything is working good, and I've met some pretty cool people. Glad to be apart of this community.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I would say that so far my experience has been really great! The staff has been really friendly and the neighborhood is such a fun environment!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Have not had good luck with management handling problems in my apartment. Seem to only care about filling rooms instead of keeping customers happy

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Very friendly people living here. The environment creates a nice atmosphere for studying, I like to lounge by the pool to study. It is also a great place to walk my dog around (:

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Moved in and saw some of our furniture was either missing or broken. There were holes in some doors and the carpet in the living room had been torn up a little bit. These things still have not been remedied.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy living at the grove. It is nice having a close bus stop to CSU since I am a student. For the most part I have had no issues living here!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience has so far been great. I love how peaceful and kind this community is. One thing I really liked was how welcoming they were once they knew I’m an international student who is new to town.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love it here it’s a really laid back and peaceful place. The residents and staff are very respectful . It’s good treat the apartments are easy to stores and food.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love it here, it has everything I need. The location is perfect and the price of the apartment is just right for my budget. I enjoy the activities and just sitting by the pool.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove has been amazing so far! We've really enjoyed the events like the cook out and the fact that you receive a birthday treat is nice. The only complaint we would have is the noise level of some of our neighbors, but that is not so readily fixed.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The location is great since it is just south of the college campus. It's in a quiet neighborhood which is also great. It has pretty big rooms and living space.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far I have loved living at the Grove. Upon arrival everything was clean, appliances were in great condition and the staff were very helpful with the move in process. Overall a good place to live :)

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is a great place to live. It is very close to Campus. It is on the bus line but close enough to walk. Super Friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great community and lots of perks like free coffee and printing!! I have lived here for two years and the maintenance requests get done quickly if you have to fill one out.