I've had a hard time getting complications taken care of. Unfortunately I've also had a lot of complications from the moment I've moved in. The staff is friendly, but things don't get taken care of.

I love living at the grove. It has a great atmosphere for students and accommodates students needs. My only complaint would be that the maintenance staff does not get things fixed quickly. I am still waiting for a screen on my window that I put down and talked to Joel, the main manager about on move in day over a month ago.

I love everything about the grove except for the fact that the pool closes when the office closes. It would be nice to be able to use the grill past 6, given that's the time most people eat dinner. It would also be nice to be able to use the printers aft r hours but i know that's hard to accommodate for if the office is closed.

its pleasant and has lots of ammenities. only setback is the plumbing on bottom floors is terrible. it smells of sewage even without even going to the restroom. it caused a future roomate to vacate the same day he moved in. the floors are thin. sounds like herd of animals on top of you. the gym is very handy. never crowded. its good to have it available 24 hrs. the free starbucks is nice as well. pretty accessible to campus or most of the town.

The location and the fact that it is fully furnished is great but management isn't great and the furniture/facility is cheap and not at all durable.

The Grove is a fine place to live. The staff is happy to help with anything you need. However, be prepared to fix things yourself because maintenance will take a while to respond to any requests. Rent is rather pricey, but you're very close to campus and there's a bus stop right next to the complex.

Over all I have had a great experience. The community is good and the staff is really good at responding to things. The only down side is our neighbors down stairs bump music to the point it shakes our floor all night. Other then that it has been amazing.

My overall experience was pretty good as far as a college apartment goes. However, some of the residents are definitely into a party life style and need to take it down a notch, especially when people are trying to study.

Great community and staff! Whenever I come to the front desk, the staff is very welcoming and generous. The apartments are very spacious and the furniture is in well condition.

Its overall a good place to live, a little noisy at times, mostly when people are walking in the apartment above us. Good location, I like it overall

So far I love it here! The community is great and so are the people and staff! We had a few problems with appliances working in our unit but besides that I love it here.

I like the staff here, they are always really friendly and helpful. I would like to have the maintenance requests be fixed faster. I would also recommend removing the racoons that occupy the dumpsters. I would also like to see more lights in the parking lots. I am a female and do not feel comfortable walking from my car to my apartment when it is dark outside and think this is a really big issue that can be solved.

It's been decent. I need a new chair and the office hasnt gotten a shipment in a while. My roommates are decent. My room was amazing but the carpet was really messed up when I got here.

Great so far! Wonderful atmosphere, great amenities, amazing staff. And all within walking distance to CSU. Very helpful people. Love the Grove!

When I moved into the Grove my unit was not cleaned numerous things were damaged and the carpets and walls needed to be recleaned and repainted. Most of those things were completed due to new management and the friendliness of the staff made the experience much more tolerable. I will say I appreciate the early move ins and their promptness to fixed damaged or uncleaned things after I moved in.

The apartments here at the grove are very sinple but just enough at the same time. They come w everything a pereon needa like there own bathroom and walk-in closet.

I can't complain is better than living in Greeley. AC live in Greeley back in 2013 who was the worst experience ever did not join living there so I made a decision to move to the Grove in Fort Collins

The apartments are really confortables! The location is amazing, a quiet neighborhood with beautiful green areas near!! The manager and the staff are so nice; what ever you need, there they are to help!

Community is very nice. I love the surroundings and the environment I am. I also really enjoy how close the apartments are to campus. The busses are very convent. The noise is very annoying.

Staff is very friendly and helpful, and the internet speed is amazing. The utilities in unit are very nice as well. Great location, good space, and good people.

The Grove has been incredible. The main problems came with move-ins. Our rooms had damages that weren't necessarily repaired by the time we moved in, but they were quickly solved.

Amazing community! I wish my room had been patched up and painted before I moved in, but I love how everyone is so connected! Beautiful area!

Very nice property, apartments have a homey feeling. Front desk staff is accommodating, and full of information. Clubhouse is only open till 6 though, which really sucks.

I loved my experience living at the grove. You can't beat having a fully furnished apartment, a gym, pool and game room. The location was prime. The staff was friendly, professional and helpful. I'll miss living there this year.

Fairly good overall. nothing to complain about currently. Glad it has a washer and dryer in each room and individual bathrooms. Going to go to the pool a lot.