Grove Ft. Collins

I have not moved into my apartment yet, so I do not know how good it is. Because of this I gave 4 stars because I don't know if its good living there or terrible.
I had a wonderful experience signing at the Grove. The amenities were lovely and the setup we toured for the apartment was wonderful. The entire time all questions were returned with clear and concise answers. It was really one of the best signing experiences I have had.
I've been here for a couple of months, yet I love it so far! It's so close to campus, it's quiet enough to study, spacious, comfy, the open areas are nice and the staff super friendly.
Its great at the grove. Really good. Really real good. Love the staff and management. Would recommend to anyone in the area. Grounds are very nice. Living space is more than adequate
I have had an amazing experience at the Grove the past two years! It was a wonderful place for my first place living in my own and the accommodations make the transition to being by yourself a little easier!
Everyone in the office is so nice and helpful, every time I have to talk to them it is a 10/10 experience. Super appreciative for their helpful attitude
Most student apartments have weird floor plans, but this one feels like a normal house. probably my only complaint would be the thin walls but the location, amenities, community events, and staff make up for it. much better than state on campus
the walls here are very thin, I can hear the person next to me conversations if that tells you how thin these walls are. For me this is my biggest problem. The staff here is very nice ! Always so helpful and understanding !
I am so excited to move in! it is such a beautiful community and is also ideally located! I will be looking forward to moving in all summer!
The location is pretty good and near where i need to go to school, the neighborhood is quiet and nice, staffing and maintenance are all very helpful, I love the little gym whenever I want to do a little workout!