The way the grove is connected to its residents is amazing. Builds a great connection for present and future activities. If anything is wrong, they want to make sure we have the bedt living experience

Still havent gotten my unit assignment and im kinda bummed because i also dont know my roommates and its nerve wracking to not know whats going on

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Been living here for 2 years and staff and maintenance have gotten significantly better over the years. The only problem I have is that the walls are thin.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Overall i had a great experience at the grove. the neighborhood is very nice, the amenities are well taken care of, and the staff are always very kind and helpful.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place looks very clean and has a great clubhouse area. It has alot of parking areas and nice quiet places to study or just relax. I would recomend applying!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love living at the Grove! It's such a nice community with wonderful amenities and friendly staff! One of my favorite features is the coffee bar!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the grove apartments. Everyone is a community and kind. The staff accommodates everyone’s needs well and are extremely helpful in any situation.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have thoroughly enjoyed living at the Grove here in Fort Collins it is very nice, safe and has all the amenities I need. Maintenance request are filled in very short periods of time and very thorough results. Management is very supportive and rent is very reasonable. I love the fact that utilities are included and that the place is fully furnished and that there are state-of-the-art amenities inside the apartment with the washer and dryer, dishwasher sprinkler system smoke alarms and the light. Everything works well and I love the location here in Midtown Fort Collins. I would recommend the Grove to all my friends and anyone that ask.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I haven’t moved in yet, but the apartments are very nice and the community seems very easy going and welcoming! Everyone is ready to help out and answer questions where needed and they check in often to make sure everything is in order!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I havent moved into the apartments yet but have met the some people living there and the staff and they all are very nice, helpful and welcoming

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have not yet moved into my apartment on site yet, but I can say that while I was touring the apartment complex I was very surprised about how amazing it was . the tour was very informative.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Had an amazing tour and they have made some awesome accommodations for me. Can’t wait to see what is next here. I will always be updating my reviews.

Great service and friendly staff. Able to apply and get in very quickly with fast turn-around. Packages can be delivered to front office when you are away and can't accept your delivery. Like having all bills paid in rent with clean pool!

I'm so excited to move in the fall. You guys were so helpful in convincing our parents of the grove. I also appreciate that you allow service dogs.

Had a good time with great people, maintenance is quick when there is a problem and the front desk can be very helpful. Only reason it’s not 5 stars is because my room was messy when I showed up.

The experience was very good. Good location, apartment was set up well liked the individual locks on each bedroom, was easy to make payments.

Great location and nice apartments. I appreciate easy one payment per month and all that is included in the apartment like laundry machines and furniture.

very easy to use the website and other platforms to achieve a lease, didn't have to be on a wait list and this place comes with a free parking space, can't wait till move in day.

The gym is cleaner; the events are on point, staff is very nice and helpful! The neighbors are mediocre! The only thing I would suggest is putting a stair master in the gym and opening the pool at least for tanning and grilling at the beginning of May. So many people are upset about the late pool opening.

So far the grove has been great, I don’t move in until August but everything I’ve seen makes it amazing. I really like how close it is to campus and the gym and pool. To top it all off it’s within my budget which is super nice.

The grove is a very nice apartment, you have your own bathroom and walk in closet. When you request maintenance work they are always quick to respond and fix the problem.

Great place to live with walking distance to campus. The only downside is that the walls are thin so whenever you or someone comes in the walls shake from the door.

I loved living here. Most front desk people are very nice. The only downfall is the walls are thin and the landscaping all around is always full of dog poop or trash

I have been a loyal resident since the summer of 2016. There have been some issues while I have been a resident but most of them have been taken care of eventually. Maintenance is beginning to resolve work orders much more quickly than before. Living in the clubhouse is great, but also sucks because there is no increases "allowance" for utilities even though we pay $50 more and looking at the dirty pool everyday isn't very pleasant. Other than that, I love it here and will be here for another year!

It is really friendly and i like all of the things in the apartment and all of the awesome things the grove has to offer, the free food is pretty nice too