The grove is a very nice community. I always feel safe at my apartment, and love all the amenities of the clubhouse. Overall great housing for college.

The apartment community is really nice and welcoming. The apartment is quite large and there is plenty of individual areas to spread out and have a quiet space.

Its been great!! Every time i put in a maintenance request its fixed right away and theyre all so friendly and nice tomwork with. Really takes the stress put of things.

This place is great to live. Cheap rent and lots of amenities, makes for an easy living situation. Plus they worked hard to help me move in with a good roommate, who matches my style of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Very good so far. The lights are hardwired so if I wanted to upgrade to a brighter wattage I can’t. The clubhouse is nice and the gym is sufficient.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Sometimes my heater goes on AC and doesnt stop and my place gets freezing. Thin walls. Easy to hear roommates when in their rooms or living room Otherwise no problems

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have lived at the Grove for 2 years and I really enjoy it. It's in a great location, it is very quiet, and has a decent cost. The apartment complex participates in several activities such as food nights, which are great opportunities to meet new people that live close to you. It is a great place and I hope to live there again next year.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy the events that happen and I feel more comfortable than I did at the start of the year. The staff is also nice and helpful when I have a problem or question.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I like that there’s a lot of activities that you guys host. I also enjoy the free food as a college student. I just wish they were at a time I could attend.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This year has been great at the Grove. Very friendly staff! I also like how the Grove is now pet-friendly! This will allow the Grove to compete with other apartment complexes.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I really like living here. I was assigned two awesome random roommates. I like having my own bedroom and bathroom. The living area is a great size, and the workers here are really nice.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

i havent moved in yet however i really enjoy the unit and the pool as well as the staff i am looking forword to moving in and meeting my roomates and taking a bath

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment complex has a lot of great amenities and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I have already renewed my lease for next year.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I'm new resident to the community. Its a great place to live and the staff are very helpful in resolving the issues and concerns. So far so good!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s been a great transition moving here and the management is extremely helpful. The maintence requests are taken care of quickly. There are multiple community events!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Staff is lovely! The units are just the right size and I love that there is a washer and dryer in the unit. For the most part, the neighbors are a dream!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love living at the grove! from the minute I went on my community to move in day I have really enjoyed this space. The staff has been really great and I've loved the community events!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love my apartment. The location is perfect and it’s very well maintained. The only thing I don’t like is how early the pool closes. I wish there was more time for night swimming.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Love my new place, everyone is always friendly and very helpful. Move in was very easy and fast & i was always able to call someone or speak to someone at the office for help right away.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My roommates arent the best and we dont get along as they are dirty and inconsiderate, that would be the only reason I'm not renewing my lease here

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

A little pricey but honestly its a very nice area, far enough for it to not be loud and busy but still half a mile away from campus and food!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great place, few downsides but outweighed by the benefits. I like the individual leases along with having my own bathroom. Having a gym very close makes it hard not to go and free printing is every college student's dream!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love how active and clean the community is.The courts, pool and gym are all very well maintenced and are always being used. Also, proximity to campus makes life alot easier esspecially when running late to class.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living here has been nice and the staff at the desk and maintence facilities have been very helpful. It’s been nice and calm most of the time and I don’t have many complaints at all. The main one I can think of is that the lights are dim and I haven’t found a brighter bulb yet. Thanks.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have been very pleased so far. Beside a things that are to be expected from any apartment, ie loud neighbors, the Grove itself has been awesome.