I enjoy the amenities and people who work here. However if you like every other week Siri do you however I feel like every other week there is a new problem like broken this or broken that. I also hate how thin the walls are.

My experience here has been mostly smooth and largely hands off, which I appreciate in some ways. However, I do believe there could be better communication and hours so that the grove feels even more like a community.

There’s a couple wobbly chairs/clogged drains in my apartment, but I love our place and I love how many opportunities there are to meet the other people who live here. It’s close to school, and work, and a bus stop that leads into town as well!

The grove has friendly and helpful staff and maintenance but the walls are thin and smoke alarms are sensitive. The pool and gym are nice too but I wish the pool was open longer.

The staff is friendly, the amenities are awesome to use, and people are pretty nice. The only problems I see are the waiting for maintenance and noise. Recommendations: For maintenance, I would recommend paying an extra person(s) and look for cutting elsewhere. For the noise, that just comes with living in a college community.

Living here truly felt like my home away from home. I made great friends living here and made good memories that i'll cherish for a lifetime.

The grove is awesome, I am I’m not just doing this to get points. Okay maybe I am. My experience here is going very well! Hi CSU! Rams! Woo hoo

The Grove is a great place to live! It is a great distance from campus, the pool is fantastic, and I love that there are places to study in the clubhouse! I love the Grove!

The proximity to campus, and nice layout makes the Grove a great place for Colorado State University students! The rooms are very nice, but the walls are pretty thin.

Location is awesome, very close to campus and it is also right on the bus route. Amenities are very clean, front desk is always professional and polite. I love the pool and it is really nice to have cable and wifi included in the rent. Having your own washer and dryer is also a huge plus.

The grove apartments are in a great location that is both quiet and scenic while still being close to campus. The apartments are spacious and were clean when we moved in.

the experience has been great so far. Really like my own room except for one thing; My table chairs giving me issues since the day i moved in. Submitted work order requests to get it fixed 2 times but still its no better. The chairs getting a repair third time now so hopefully they will sort it out.

Great place to live! Love the location and atmosphere presented at the Grove. Great parking availability and amenities. Apartments are great size!

Overall I have had a good experience. However we have had some issues getting Things fixed in a timely manner. But the aminites are nice and the location is great

It's pretty neat. The people are kind and the staff is hard working. I love how close it is to campus and how convenient it is to get to a and from campus.

Everything is going pretty well as of now. The noise is okay apart from the stomps from time to time. The amenities are more than we could ask for. The maintainance team is fast enough and the events are also great.

The location is perfect for campus and the bus is so convenient. The apartments are very used and run down by college students but you definitely get a lot for what you're paying for

The grove has been a wonderful place to live. The staff is always super friendly and accommodating to their residents needs. The units are nice and clean, very professional atmosphere

It is a great place with great amenities and friendly helpful staff. The apartments are spacious and clean. The grounds are well let and maintained very well.

Overall the apartment is nice. The rooms were very dirty when I first moved in. Others have had problems with management but I have not had any issues so far.

So far, my experience at The Grove has been good! The rooms are nice for the price and I really enjoy the fact that the leases are individual. Most of the staff is very helpful and the Grove community is very involved. Great place, great price, great location!

The location of the grove is very nice. Also everything inside was at a great quality, including appliances, etc. also, compared to other apartment living situation, it is a great price for everything that comes with it. The apartment is very large compared to other places as well. It is very easy to feel at home.

The complex is superrrrrrr close to campus which makes getting to class a breeze if you have a bike or board. Also, the horn comes around every ten minutes for those days with nasty weather.

I love the Area it is located in and the apartment space is amazing! Jusybprepare to clean up the place when you first get here because it was quite messy, especially the kitchen appliances and bathrooms.

priced very high but good amities and convenient bus stop. the apartment was very dirty but after cleaning it, it was very spacious and love that i get my own closet and bathroom.