Great people, great community, and great living amenities! Having your own bathroom is always a plus and the community assistants are so nice and helpful!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It's a very nice place with great accommodations. My key didnt work at first but the front desk helped me figure it out. The walls are a little thin. Otherwise, I like it.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far living at the Grove has been pretty awesome. The staff is friendly, and the maintenance crew has been really great about answering an issues that we may face.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It's been good value for the money and they are friendly. Love how the utilities are included and it is furnished. Great location, close to CSU, overall a nice place.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I’ve lived here for a month and so far I have liked it a lot. The staff is great and helpful, I like the amenities, and I like my roommates.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience has been very good! The leasing office was very easy to work with and the Grove has great amenities to fit everyone’s needs. I love the individual leases and the furnished places!!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It has been such a great experience. All the staff was incredible and the other residents were great! Living at the Grove was a very good thing for me!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy living at the grove in Fort Collins. This is my third year living there. It’s a great place with good prices, amenities and location!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The new Manager Jack is amazing! I'm really glad that the grove has a pool and has individual rooms/ bathrooms. For the price I would really like to see better amenities within the apartment, because ours keeps breaking. Overall it is a decent experience here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Professional and patient staff. As an international student, I feel that the staff really listen to your needs despite some language misunderstandings.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I am super happy with everything that is included. I really love the free printing. The only problem I have is other residents who don’t clean up after their pets but otherwise the grove has been super great

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Friendly atmosphere and people, community feeling, positive environment! Clean, modern, comfortable & homey. And being pet friendly is a big bonus!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

These apartments are very nice and inexpensive. I love the community that I am surrounded with. The grove is a nice place to meet new people and get out of your comfort zone

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great staff nice apartment situation. Close to CSU and makes it easy to get to my summer classes at front range. Can’t wait to experience my second year here

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

haven’t moved in yet, but when I first saw it, i immediately fell in love. everything felt so homey and it will be my home away from home. i love all the amenities and location.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Apartment community is great. The community offers many great amenities such the pool, volleyball and basketball courts. Very pleased with experience.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I loved working with the front desk because they were so welcoming and inviting. The best part is that we do mot need to pay for parking! Love the grove!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Everything went so smooth at our lease signing. The tour guide was very friendly and the model room has me very excited for move-in next year.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I would love if they finally fixed the lights in the parking lots like they said they would months and months ago. Also the people around us are way too loud it’s actually insane but whatever what can ya do

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Really great so far everyone has been really nice and helpful. I can not wait to live at the grove. I am super excited for he pool and amenities

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place is bomb everything is fixed really quick if theres an issue and everyone who works here is super friendly. Our building always has parking and its super nice

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Haven’t moved in yet as I will be moving in in the fall. Looks like an amazing place and i cannot wait to live there! I have had friends live at the community and I’ve heard many good things. One thing negative was the walls were very thin.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

i have not yet became a resident of this community but i have heard nothing but great things and am looking forward to my year here in 2019-2020!!!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great experience living here! I felt supported by the staff and used the gym often. Overall great time being a resident here. Would recommend to all!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The walls are a bit thin. I do love the events. I also enjoy how nice and helpful the staff is. I love having my own washer and dryer huge plus!