Staff is lovely! The units are just the right size and I love that there is a washer and dryer in the unit. For the most part, the neighbors are a dream!

I love living at the grove! from the minute I went on my community to move in day I have really enjoyed this space. The staff has been really great and I've loved the community events!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love my apartment. The location is perfect and it’s very well maintained. The only thing I don’t like is how early the pool closes. I wish there was more time for night swimming.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Love my new place, everyone is always friendly and very helpful. Move in was very easy and fast & i was always able to call someone or speak to someone at the office for help right away.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My roommates arent the best and we dont get along as they are dirty and inconsiderate, that would be the only reason I'm not renewing my lease here

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

A little pricey but honestly its a very nice area, far enough for it to not be loud and busy but still half a mile away from campus and food!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great place, few downsides but outweighed by the benefits. I like the individual leases along with having my own bathroom. Having a gym very close makes it hard not to go and free printing is every college student's dream!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love how active and clean the community is.The courts, pool and gym are all very well maintenced and are always being used. Also, proximity to campus makes life alot easier esspecially when running late to class.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living here has been nice and the staff at the desk and maintence facilities have been very helpful. It’s been nice and calm most of the time and I don’t have many complaints at all. The main one I can think of is that the lights are dim and I haven’t found a brighter bulb yet. Thanks.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have been very pleased so far. Beside a things that are to be expected from any apartment, ie loud neighbors, the Grove itself has been awesome.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The experience has been good, the landscape and conditions of everything is really good as well. The only problem I've had is I submitted a maintenance request online that has not been responded to

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment is so nice and spacious for a really great rate. Such a good location as well. The clubhouse is my favorite part with the amazing amenities!!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The experience has been good so far. I like the set-up of the apartment and love that parking is included. Neighbors can be noisy from time to time, but the staff has been incredibly helpful with that.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment is well kept and the people are all great! The environment is beautiful and the grounds keeping is well kept up to date! Highly recommend!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

the maintenance requests could be completed quicker and my apartment was very dirty when I moved in. It was disgusting and I had to clean it.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This is my second year living at the Grove, and I have been nothing but happy with my experience. It is a great place place to live, and I would highly recommend.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy living here, the only thing I'd have a problem with is that the neighbors are slightly inconsiderate about noise. Staff is really helpful and I lovr that I can have my pup!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience at the grove and been nothing but great. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The apartments are super great and awesome. I love the pool.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far I love it here. Its been really cool and really fun. I love the property, its clean and the people have always been nice no matter what questions I've asked them. I like the way the complex feels, it seems super safe and I like that.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great so far. Only thing I would say is coming in, my room and unit smelled of old smoke and the water doesn’t get very hot but besides that no complaints.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I am happy about the facilities on the property and in the apartment. There is a pool and volleyball sand court as well as a park nearby. The location is great. But just sad there is no WiFi included.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This apartment complex is very close to campus, and did a nice job with assigning me to random roommates. I like the amount of space I have, and appreciate having my own bathroom. I also like the free parking!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I like that the apartments are very close to Colorado State university, it makes it very easy to get to school everything. Just upsetting about the pool this summer.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The move was great when I had roomate issues. Helpful staff when discussing the issues. Took it straight to heart what I was saying. Love the clubhouse!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience was good overall. The apartments are very spacious but the room sizes are a lot different in size. Also the pool wasn't open this past summer so that sucked.