I loved working with the front desk because they were so welcoming and inviting. The best part is that we do mot need to pay for parking! Love the grove!

Everything went so smooth at our lease signing. The tour guide was very friendly and the model room has me very excited for move-in next year.

I would love if they finally fixed the lights in the parking lots like they said they would months and months ago. Also the people around us are way too loud it’s actually insane but whatever what can ya do

Really great so far everyone has been really nice and helpful. I can not wait to live at the grove. I am super excited for he pool and amenities

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place is bomb everything is fixed really quick if theres an issue and everyone who works here is super friendly. Our building always has parking and its super nice

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Haven’t moved in yet as I will be moving in in the fall. Looks like an amazing place and i cannot wait to live there! I have had friends live at the community and I’ve heard many good things. One thing negative was the walls were very thin.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

i have not yet became a resident of this community but i have heard nothing but great things and am looking forward to my year here in 2019-2020!!!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great experience living here! I felt supported by the staff and used the gym often. Overall great time being a resident here. Would recommend to all!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The walls are a bit thin. I do love the events. I also enjoy how nice and helpful the staff is. I love having my own washer and dryer huge plus!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience has been all positive. This community has everything a college student could ever want, with affordable spaces that include numerous amenities and allow for a very high standard of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Good community in a good location. It’s close to my office. Gym isn’t very nice. Doesn’t have all the equipment needed and I think it would be nice if they let us view the apt before we moved in but that’s not an option here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Honestly the longer I stay the more I like it, I have the option to take three different buses and I’ve really been able to dive into class readings this year thanks to the groves complimentary printing. 9/10 would recommend

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I move in today and even though I’ve called the leasing office many times a week for the past 3 weeks they won’t give me my apt assignment. Every single time I ask they say they’re about to send it or I’ll have it no later than a certain time they continuously fail me. I regret signing this lease. If I can’t trust them before I even move in I’m nervous to see how it is actually living there.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My community experience has been pretty good. I love having my own room, walk in closet, and bathroom to myself. I like the size of the living room but the kitchen could be bigger. My only complaint is the neighbors can very loud and the printer doesn’t work all the time.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

enjoying my experience as of now will live here until august, good location and amenities, polite staff and helpful maintenance staff. not a fan of thin walls

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I honestly love living here. This is my second year, and I'm staying here next year because it's ran so well. The management has really improved, and the convenience of the location and what you get for the price is unreal.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartments are really nice in my opinion. I definitely like having my own bathroom. Neighbors are a little noisy, but other than that I'm pretty content.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I’ve been here for two years and I re-newed my lease. So you can clearly tell that I love this place. Also, I recommend the Grove to multiple friends who signed the a lease for next year

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s been good, everything in the apartment is pretty nice. I was jus upset about how long it took to do inspections. It was 3 weeks. Other than that it’s been good

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living at the grove has been great. I love how close it is to campus and that the bus comes very close and right to campus. The gym is also very accessible and I enjoy working out there.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Awesome community and awesome amenities that my roommates and I all take advantage of! We all love the gym and the free printing that is available.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s a place to live and a roof over my head but that’s the only good thing I have to say. The gym is tiny, the tanning beds barely work, the maintenenance is unreliable, the management is awful, and the overall quality of the apartments/furniture is terrible. It would be one thing if it was cheap but it’s up there in price with all of the other apartment complexes in Fort Collins that are 10 times nicer.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is a great place to live. They have many attributes at the office that make the living experience much more enjoyable. The 24 hour gym, and space to work on homework is something that I ultilize every day. The starbucks coffee is a plus too!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Although I do not live there yet, the Grove has been super helpful in the apartment search process. They have made constant efforts to reach out and answer all of my questions and I am satisfied with this service.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far since I’ve been at the grove I love it. I have very nice roommates, all the equipment works properly, and they do a good job with maintenance calls. The staff that works in the leasing office are always friendly and very helpful.