I really enjoy living at the grove. There have only really been some minor management problems. Service requests usually take quite awhile to be completed. Trash is usually all around our building (beer cans especially). I also have frequent problems with noise in other apartments. It seems strange that an apartment right above the office playing extremely loud music doesn't bother and of the staff. Overall, the grove is a nice place to live.

The staff is pretty friendly as a rule and the amenities are nice. My move in day experience left a lot to be desired though so I have a hard time really liking this complex.

The location is awesome and the bus to get to school is extremely convenient. Management needs help and now that it isn't move in maintanence is much better about responding quickly

Great location while living in Fort Collins. The pool is an awesome addition, however it looks like a tornado went through the property. The rooms and common areas are nice and spacey.

Generally a good apartment. Rent isn't cheap and the furniture kinda sucks but overall it's not bad. I did resign my lease. It's really nice to be so close to campus.

They are doing a good job at trying to make a come back, but honestly the maintenance is the biggest problem. I love the location though and the bus stop is super convenient!

Okay so far, I had a little trouble with move in, however, the problem was properly fixed and living here has been easy and a fun. The grove offers many great amenities plus had a great floor plan.

Processing of work orders has taken a long time with multiple mix ups, but the staff is friendly even when dealing with the errors and confusion, both on our part and theirs.

Place is nice especially having own bathroom. Only nuisance is other residents and typical roommate problems but the grove tries to work with residents to work through issues

The grove is okay, the walls are pretty thin though so if you have noisy neighbors .. good luck. Aside from that its decent living. The gym is nice.

As far as cost and location, the apartments are pretty great. I enjoy the fact that the bus comes right next to the apartments. The furniture could be better, our chairs and table seem to be hanging on to life. However, maintenance is pretty good!

The apartments are nice, Really enjoy having the pool and volleyball in the summer (need hot tubs!). main complaints are that the walls seem to be extremely thin and have had some unfortunate neighbor issues due to this. Furthermore just a cheap build to the apartments but you can't expect too much for a collage apartment. love having individual bathrooms and washer/dryer.

You guys are doing fine. My experience has been satisfying. The wifi has been acting up lately, but besides that the service is good. You guys are able to answer questions and help out so far.

When I moved into the Grove my unit was not cleaned numerous things were damaged and the carpets and walls needed to be recleaned and repainted. Most of those things were completed due to new management and the friendliness of the staff made the experience much more tolerable. I will say I appreciate the early move ins and their promptness to fixed damaged or uncleaned things after I moved in.

its pleasant and has lots of ammenities. only setback is the plumbing on bottom floors is terrible. it smells of sewage even without even going to the restroom. it caused a future roomate to vacate the same day he moved in. the floors are thin. sounds like herd of animals on top of you. the gym is very handy. never crowded. its good to have it available 24 hrs. the free starbucks is nice as well. pretty accessible to campus or most of the town.

I can't complain is better than living in Greeley. AC live in Greeley back in 2013 who was the worst experience ever did not join living there so I made a decision to move to the Grove in Fort Collins

I've had a hard time getting complications taken care of. Unfortunately I've also had a lot of complications from the moment I've moved in. The staff is friendly, but things don't get taken care of.

Management is slowly improving since move in day. The apartments are nothing like the model apartment though so if you are on tour try and see an available unit.

The location and the fact that it is fully furnished is great but management isn't great and the furniture/facility is cheap and not at all durable.

Poor communication. They say the are going to do an inspection of the whole unit Wednesday but it's Monday now, they still haven't come by, and you're scared to shower because they could barge in at any moment.

I really am enjoying living here. The only complaint I would have is that the water is lukewarm when taking a shower and the apartment was really dirty when we first moved in.

VEry good in a lot of areas and also not so good in other areas. The people working there are amazing, but the gym is extremely dirty, as is the pool and all of the chairs at the pool are broken.

The complex is ok. I like having storage space and my own bathroom. I do not like how expensive it is. My rent is essentially $50 more than my roommates because I got accepted to school late and needed to find housing.

The Grove is a fine place to live. The staff is happy to help with anything you need. However, be prepared to fix things yourself because maintenance will take a while to respond to any requests. Rent is rather pricey, but you're very close to campus and there's a bus stop right next to the complex.

The Grove is close enough to campus to ride my bike back and forth to classes and practice. The staff does a great job and maintenance comes in a decent amount of time when requested. Apartment was not in the nicest condition when I moved in and the thermostat does not really do its job.