This year has been great at the Grove. Very friendly staff! I also like how the Grove is now pet-friendly! This will allow the Grove to compete with other apartment complexes.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

i havent moved in yet however i really enjoy the unit and the pool as well as the staff i am looking forword to moving in and meeting my roomates and taking a bath

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Its been great!! Every time i put in a maintenance request its fixed right away and theyre all so friendly and nice tomwork with. Really takes the stress put of things.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place is great to live. Cheap rent and lots of amenities, makes for an easy living situation. Plus they worked hard to help me move in with a good roommate, who matches my style of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the community here. Great employees, reasonably quiet neighbors. I love going to the gym and like how i can see the A from my house. Great overall!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love living at the groves! The apartment complex is really close to campus with buses that get you there quickly! The staff is extremely helpful and nice!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Awesome. Very nice facilitators and facilities. Overall nice people and beautiful location. Good free coffee and a super friendly manger. Glad I came here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I’ve been here for two years and I re-newed my lease. So you can clearly tell that I love this place. Also, I recommend the Grove to multiple friends who signed the a lease for next year

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great experience living here! I felt supported by the staff and used the gym often. Overall great time being a resident here. Would recommend to all!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I don’t live here yet but I know it is going to be great!! I think that it will be a great place to live. The most outstanding thing is the value of grove!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My poem does not say much to me. I can't appreciate what's good about this poem. She had a more thorough conviction of his talents. She had a deeper appreciation of his talents. I know that experience. I've had that experience. She realized that her "at homes" was a notable failure. She realized that her home reception had been a marked failure. Realized that he was trying to convey to her that he was lonely. She realized that he was trying to show him how lonely he was.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great people, great community, and great living amenities! Having your own bathroom is always a plus and the community assistants are so nice and helpful!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Friendly atmosphere and people, community feeling, positive environment! Clean, modern, comfortable & homey. And being pet friendly is a big bonus!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

These apartments are very nice and inexpensive. I love the community that I am surrounded with. The grove is a nice place to meet new people and get out of your comfort zone

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My experience has been all positive. This community has everything a college student could ever want, with affordable spaces that include numerous amenities and allow for a very high standard of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Awesome community and awesome amenities that my roommates and I all take advantage of! We all love the gym and the free printing that is available.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It has been such a great experience. All the staff was incredible and the other residents were great! Living at the Grove was a very good thing for me!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I loved working with the front desk because they were so welcoming and inviting. The best part is that we do mot need to pay for parking! Love the grove!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Everything went so smooth at our lease signing. The tour guide was very friendly and the model room has me very excited for move-in next year.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far living at the Grove has been pretty awesome. The staff is friendly, and the maintenance crew has been really great about answering an issues that we may face.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Although I do not live there yet, the Grove has been super helpful in the apartment search process. They have made constant efforts to reach out and answer all of my questions and I am satisfied with this service.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far since I’ve been at the grove I love it. I have very nice roommates, all the equipment works properly, and they do a good job with maintenance calls. The staff that works in the leasing office are always friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Professional and patient staff. As an international student, I feel that the staff really listen to your needs despite some language misunderstandings.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

i have not yet became a resident of this community but i have heard nothing but great things and am looking forward to my year here in 2019-2020!!!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment complex has a lot of great amenities and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I have already renewed my lease for next year.