Professional and patient staff. As an international student, I feel that the staff really listen to your needs despite some language misunderstandings.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Friendly atmosphere and people, community feeling, positive environment! Clean, modern, comfortable & homey. And being pet friendly is a big bonus!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Been amazing, communication was a little off at first then that was fixed and I am ready to move in and get ready for school! Can't wait to make new friends!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It has been such a great experience. All the staff was incredible and the other residents were great! Living at the Grove was a very good thing for me!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living here is super rad the people at the office are really nice and always knowledgeable. If theres a problem maintenance is super quick and there’s always parking

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The people so far have been really nice! My neighbors and roommates are really cool and fun. Everyone says hi whenever you walk around. People at the pool are always up for some fun!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is an amazing place to live as a student. Tons of community activities, close to campus, and great staff! The grove is a great first apartment for those who have never lived on their own before! 10/10!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love these apartments! Roomate placing was also great! There is plenty of space and the amenities give you alot of different things to do!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great people, great community, and great living amenities! Having your own bathroom is always a plus and the community assistants are so nice and helpful!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far living at the Grove has been pretty awesome. The staff is friendly, and the maintenance crew has been really great about answering an issues that we may face.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far I have loved living at the Grove. Upon arrival everything was clean, appliances were in great condition and the staff were very helpful with the move in process.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Such a lovely and beautiful community! The apartments are spacious and located very close to campus! And everyone is so nice and friendly! I would definately reccomend living here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove has been a great place to live so far! The staff is super helpful even if they are running a little behind and the apartment itself is nice and spacious. It’s in a great area, too.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living here has been a great experience along with being right next to campus the amenities are awesome. The staff has been super helpful and polite and I would definitely recommend here

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s really simple living here. The grove is always on top of maintenance requests. They update you through sms anytime they have something special going on or if there is an issue throughout the complex. I definitely enjoy living here.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The amenities are nice. The neighborhood is pretty safe and there are many cool people in it. So far, everyone has been super helpful and informative in answering my questions.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is a great place to live. It is very close to Campus. It is on the bus line but close enough to walk. Super Friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove is sometimes loud from my neighbors but everyone is so nice it makes up for it. The staff is fast at fixing my apartment and it is close to campus!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great amenities, lots of space, and kind staff! Close to CSU’s campus and several grocery stores, gas stations, etc. Really easy and great to live here!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

All of the staff at The Grove have been very responsive when I've reached out for questions or concerns. They are respectful and I've enjoyed my time thus far at the apartment complex.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Great people and great place to live and the apartment are nice and clean and great parking for residents and friends to come over and hanging and go swimming

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community is very nice! In relation to campus, the bus ride is incredibly fast and not a bad walk or bike ride either. The pool, gym, and basketball court are super convenient and kept in good condition. The employees at the clubhouse are always willing to help. The neighbors are respectful and there are always parking spots available for both residents and guests.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Loved the Grove. Lived here for going on 3 years. I have referred multiple friends to moved from where they lived previously to move to the grove and they love it.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Extremely quiet, I love it. My room is spacious and well laid out, my closet is huge, bathroom is the perfect size. I also love the shared living space- ITS HUGE!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

These apartments are very nice and inexpensive. I love the community that I am surrounded with. The grove is a nice place to meet new people and get out of your comfort zone