I’ve had a great experience so far and I’ve always received help with a good attitude when I need it. I would definitely recommend to the next person.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I am really like how staff is friendly now and packages are organized. I also really like the office communicating with residents over loud noises or concerns.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Absolutely amazing I love the experience I couldn’t avast for a better community. The front desk staff was friendly pool and gym area where kept up quite nicely.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I have loved living at the grove. There are some things that they could make better and I definitely feel like they are trying too. I love all of the community events that they have.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Nice living space. 3rd floor is nice and quiet, I lucked out on that one. Pool is always clean which is a big plus. And all the coffee you can drink in the club house gives me just enough motivation to get up in the mornings

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The grove is a nice place to live for first time apartment renters. The included utilities is super helpful. The cable and internet is a great bonus too

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I have lived here for almost 2 years and have had a good experience. I have not had many issues and maintenance is always done in a very timely manner

Reply from Grove Huntsville

My experience has been great overall besides the worn out living room furniture. I enjoy the room sizes and the level of noise throughout the apartment in very low

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The apartments are fine, however there are some annoying things. A $25 electricity cap for 2-3 people is very small. The outside of the apartments are in terrible need of powerwashing because there is puke and various stains all over the place. The high fees at this place does not match the quality expected. Besides all that, it's been fine as a simple living place but I wouldn't want to stay here again unless things were improved.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I think the staff is much better and laid back. They try to keep the environment fun and neat. The outside lights make the complex look like hawgwarts at night which is cool.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I enjoy living at the grove! My favorite part is the community. I like the pool, gym, free Starbucks and the people that work at the front desk.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Great place to live at. I moved in right when they switched management and they've made a noticeable effort in maintaining the integrity of the grove.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I really have enjoyed my experience staying here , the front desk staff is very helpful , the gym is very nice as well as the computer room.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

My resident experience is good the staff is great and always helpful. They always get the job done the apartment complex is nice and quiet. I enjoy it here

Reply from Grove Huntsville

affordable and good place to live! enjoy the surroundings and the pools outside is amazing! y’all pay for utilities and internet and cable is included which is a big plus

Reply from Grove Huntsville

living is great! only complaint would be the walls are very thin and it would be nice to have a ceiling fan in our rooms besides that everyone is very friendly.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It has been an amazing experience! I love all of the people here and how it is pet friendly! The amenities are so great and the neighborhood is quiet!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I am moving here from a very small town and was scared of how I would adjust but The Grove already feels like home. Every staff member I have come in contact with has been more than helpful and always has the most positive attitudes! I already know I am going to love living here and I just hope this journey continues as well as it started!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It has been nice. The staff is helpful and kind. Maintanence is helpful and completes requests in a timely matter. I enjoy the fact that there are little events and free food given out by the apartment often.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Awesome place to live! Managers are beyond professional! Staff is extremely well trained and customer service is amazing. Best maintenance team in Huntsville! Always something for residents to do on property!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The staff at this property has been absolutely amazing!! They give residents free food which is fire! And they have fun games giving residents opportunities to get gift cards. They truly care about their residents and I really appreciate that. The maintenance staff also finishes my work orders very quickly. I always ask them if they need water or anything, but they never take it. They work really hard and deserve a raise👀👀 Overall, my experience has been great and would definitely recommend to my friends.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I have lived at the Grove for two years now and have enjoyed my time here. The proximity to campus, value, and amenities are also reasons I chose to live here.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

My experience has been really great! I love the environment and I love that there are so many dog owners around! And how the staff is always willing to help and make things easier!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It’s amazing living here. Everything is so calm and all the events that they have here are so entertaining and the contest they have is really fun

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Living at the Grove so far has been good. There's not a lot of noise and always space to park. I really enjoy the gym and spin room provided since I work out a lot. The staff is always nice and inviting plus there's lots of different activities in the complex to take part in.