My time living here as been so great. They are always having food for us. The gym is great , my roommate is great. It’s also a great distance from school.

Large living space and friendly staff! The manager is pretty dope and the maintenance staff is friendly! Great location close to school and regular events in the office for residents!

The staff is very friendly and helpful on the tour. I got a free Dr. Pepper out of the deal. Any time you throw in a free Dr. Pepper, you've got my attention.

It’s been great! I haven’t moved in yet but my experience with the grove staff has been very friendly and very helpful, I am excited to start living there

I love the grove ! The staff is very friendly, and are always making sure we are okay. They will give a call, email, or leave a message to keep contact or touch base with you.

Staff is friendly and the amenities are nice for the price i’m paying. Parking is almost always an issue, considering about 4 buildings have to share one large lot in the back. Stairways are gross, could use some power washing. Walls are so thin I can hear my neighbors having conversations. Condition of living area and bedroom were sub-par on move in day, most living room furniture should’ve been replaced. Maintenance requests have to be sent in multiple times before taken care of. Management just changed, so maybe that will do some good for the complex.

Overall pretty great, nothing too wrong that doesn’t happen at any apartment complex, the front office staff are all great and try their best.

I love my apartment. It is quaint and cozy for me. The grounds outside could be picked up more, but I feel the residents hold some responsibility for that as well. Maintenance always responds quickly.

The staff is friendly sometimes and the amenities are okay. The lightning outside could be improved. I probably would not refer anyone here but I guess you get what you pay for

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It was has been great living at the grove for the past 2 years. They have friendly staff and willing to help you. I definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Haven’t really started yet but the tour was good and the staff was nice and the had Dr.pepper which is always nice and the tour place was nice

Reply from Grove Huntsville

This place has been nothing but the best! The staff is always friendly and maintenance requests are taken care of promptly. The prices are reasonable and in most cases, cheaper than competitors. The grove is awesome!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Every time i go to The pool it is always locked even during the pool hours but other than that, the staff is great and the apartments are nice!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Overall the staff is very friendly and very helpful. I need to make use of the amenities more often but i am glad to have the ones offered here at my disposal. In the last survey i took i made mention of the gate being broken, and since then it had been fixed. I just wish the maintenance of the grounds could be a little bit better as far as trash, but i know that is an effort that involves the residents’ help as well

Reply from Grove Huntsville

My experience at the grove is really awesome the apartments are nice the staff is nice and they are also helpful they make sure the residents are happy.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I love living at the grove! The staff at the front desk is so nice, their hot chocolate is delicious, and they’re always looking for ways to improve their residents experience of living! Especially for our furry friends. Thanks guys for being the best! Grovies forever! 😊

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I love living here, just wish there was a bus route. Neighbors are nice, location is good, parking is good. The staff is super friendly, and helpful!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It’s been a pretty good experience so far. I do think there are some needed improvements but overall I like it here. We’lol see how the rest of the year goes.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The apartment staff had been very helpful when I have a problem. The clubhouse is warm and inviting to all residence and have a Starbucks coffee maker for all. The apartment is fully furnished including a dinner table. My roommate and I have made it very homey for us and our animals.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

So far, staying here at the grove has been amazing! Everything works great, the apartment is really nice, and the view from my apartment is beautiful and I'd love to stay in the exact same appt!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Staying at The Grove has been really amazing! The staff is nice and always helpful when I have questions! The amenities are great! And clean apartments

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I have loved living in the grove! The Starbucks is in the office is great! My roommates and I get along well and we love our apartment. There has been some things maintenance has need to fix but they were right on that!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It has been good so far! The staff is GREAT!! I love the fact that there is a computer lab and a place to study at. Oh and the maintenance people are also pretty great.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I’ve stayed here for a year going on my second and I’ve never had a single problem while living here. I love living at the grove because they are so helpful.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I’ve had a chill experience. The staff have been helpful anytime I’ve needed them. The gates and garbage compactors were the only things that were annoying. I also wish the bistro had hot chocolate.