I have loved living here! The apartments are pretty spacious, the office staff is friendly and maintenance requests are finished quickly! I love that the computer lab and gyms are 24/7!

Becoming a better place to live every day. Looking forward to Getting new floors. There is an issue at least that I am having with bad mosquitoes around the doors. Not sure much can be done about that though!

I thought the staff was really helpful with the leasing process and gave me a great tour of the facility. I also liked the layout of the apartment complex.

I just moved into The Grove at the beginning of the month and I already love it. The staff is very friendly and productive. My roommates are nice and respectful. The location is convenient. And the amenities are GREAT!

I really appreciate the staff at the grove. They were quick to understand and offer solutions when a crisis happened in my family. The staff is always nice, kind, and helpful.

Always amazing service, cool people that work there, and it’s quiet. I would suggest this apartment to anyone that is wanting a good residecy in Huntsville

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Great place to live. The staff is very friendly. When I have a problem with something in my apartment it doesn’t take them long to give me a response

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The apartment complex is clean and located in a quiet area. All the stuff is friendly, and their service is very nice. It is only 10 minutes away from the campus by walk, which I really appreciate.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I love this place, although it has its down falls like all other apartments. I love the staff that make sure that they get to know their residence and ask constantly how we are and if they can do anything to help. They do their best to go above and beyond for their residents. #GoGrove

Reply from Grove Huntsville

This Is a great place to live! I've been a resident for two and a half years! The office staff has greatly improved in terms of customer service! Great community!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

All of the residents are generally nice and the Groove reps are extremely cool and nice. The whole Groove environment is very welcoming and fun!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The Grove is a great place to live. Friendly staff, maintenance crew is great, the amenities are nice. The rent was just a little expensive.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Love this place and the staff. Great amenities. Maintenance are my favorite people here, always quick and efficient and just all around a great place

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Love living here! It has been a great plessure and awsome experiance to live here. I have already renewed my lease thats how much i love it here!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

When attending the grove, i was very pleased with service that was provided. Everyone out there makes sure that all of your questions have been answered

Reply from Grove Huntsville

When entering the lobby, everyone was very polite and helpful. The recreation center is very nice and the apartments are a nice size. The complex is nice.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

So far my expierience with the grove has been nothing but excellent. The price is affordable and the location is perfect. I look forward to utilizing the amenities upon arrival

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The people here are great and fun and they really care about the residents interest. They are also funny and caring people and make living here feel like home

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The grove is a very clean and friendly environment. The customer service is great. And maintenance is on point with any situation that comes along.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I am a new resident and i absolutely enjoyed the tour. From the coffee in the lobby to the bedroom in my new home, it is great. I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I have lived here for almost a year now and I enjoy every second of it! Me and my dog, Millie, go get hot chocolate in the clubhouse every day after class and get to catch up with the awesome staff. The events that they throw for the apartments always makes for a fun time and I love the prizes and scavenger hunts that they provide for us to keep our college life interesting! I love being a grovie!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Absolutely LOVE staying at The Grove! The staff is so caring. Definitely would not have been any happier with a first apartment with my fiance!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Great service I’m the office and the apartments are wonderful. The compactor is a great idea if residents actually use it. When i go in the office i always get great service

Reply from Grove Huntsville

So far I haven't moved into my apartment this semester, however I do have a friend who lives at the apartment complex and recommended it, and I have to say it looks and feels spectacular.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Amazing staff! So supportive and Adriana is just a ball of energy and life. You could tell they care about their residents. Thanks Grove Huntsville!