I haven’t started living here yet, but I am SO excited to live here in the Fall. Such a great deal, competitive pricing, and such wonderful staff! I love The Grove!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The staff since day one has been super involved in making the move in easy & smooth. Since then, I they’ve been open to hear any concerns to make the stay here great.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Buildings are a bit dirty from outside because they need power wash. You can see all the dirt and grime. Has a nice view next to the woods. Good location because it's right next to highway 19.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It is pretty great. Very pleased. I’m happy that i finally joined this community game because now i feel more in touch with my neighbors. This is a brilliant idea

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Very good and clean place. Apartments are well worth it. Staff are alwase there when you need them and will help without hesitation. Roommate pairing system is very good

Reply from Grove Huntsville

So far the staff and has been accommodating in all of the lease process, making sure we understood what we were filling out and checking in with us after all the paper work came back in!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The grove is a great place to live in. One, it’s closer to campus. Two, the staff is great & friendly and lastly, the rooms are in a good condition.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Living here is awesome, parking is a little hectic, the space is okay, like working out in there gym and like the fact they do small activities every month

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Management does a really good job making residents feel at home but the walls and ceiling are pretty thin but thats expected from student apartments and housing.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Great place to live. Being near camps is a great advantage for a person who loves to sleep until the last minute. Amenities are also a bonus to this location.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Great place to stay, nothing like it at all. All of the rooms are very nice and the atmosphere is awesome. Everyone here is nice and are very helpful.

Fantastic place to stay. I have quiet neighbors, and the staff is great. I love that the amenities are included and all the utilities that helps save me over 200 per month not having to pay that to Entergy or The City of Huntsville. The internet is fast when you have a good router, and the free extended cable is an added bonus. It's pet friendly which is really cool. The pool is really nice and relaxing and the gym has awesome workout equipment that I know will put me on track for my new year's resolution!

I enjoy the community you guys have built. I think it is great that you hold events and rewards in the office daily for the residents. You understand the struggles of being a student and try to make it easier by feeding us so thank you!

Love living here! I’m always getting free chai lattes from the clubhouse and studying in the computer lab. Decent parking, quality apartments!

I love it here at the grove because the staff is always so kind to me and they are he best at helping me with my problems when I come to them. No matter how difficult. I feel as if they know every resident here.

Being a resident at the Grove is pretty great. the people all seem very nice and welcoming. Some of the residents next to me and above me are rather loud, but for the most part everything is wonderful being a Grovie!

The staff are wonderful! Very affordable and nice place to live. The staff here have made living here feel like home and fun. I recommend this place. Go Grove!

I love living at this complex, just wish that people would put their dogs on leashes and not let them run through parking lots or at me and my dog.

The Grove is a great place to live, it has all the amenities needed to get through this crazy semester. From the workout room, to the starbucks coffee, and to the computer lab. Thank you

Maintenance is fast but the trash could be taken care of better. Staff is friendly and the rooms are very spacious! Overall a nice place to live.

Very friendly staff, a bit outdated but comfortable. maitinence is alway there as soon as possible. lowest rent rates are available towards the begining of the fall semester.

Staff is very friendly and willing to help in every circumstance. The maintenance workers are absolutely amazing and come fairly quickly. Everyone in the complex is friendly, social and just cool people.

The staff is very friendly and always willing to help! We’ve had issues with our lock and the staff and matinence have been super helpful!!!

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and I've never had a bad interaction with them. Main concern is simply the residents. Many of them have dogs who they do not pick up after, and are very loud at early hours of the morning. But facilities are inviting and useful, and parking is never really an issue. Overall, a safe and welcoming complex.

Since this is the first time I studied in Sam Houston State University, I really had a great experience living here. It is all furnished and I think it is really good for student to save money on it. The best part is the coffee machine in the office!! That save me life! Thanks! I really appreciate it.