I love it here!! The staff is super friendly and seems to be very organized. Every week, they have something for the residents; ice cream, cheeseburgers, Mario cart, etc etc...

Overall it has been a good experience. There have been some minor issues, but those are mostly resolved. The staff is very courteous and tries to be helpful.

I love the grove! I wouldnt choose anywhere else to live! I use to live at midtown and as nice as it is .. Grove is still top 1 !! I am excited to live here!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Great apartment size, awesome amenities, but a pantry and some drawers would be nice. Staff is super friendly and maintenance is responsive.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Although I am trying to sublease to find a one bedroom, (mostly because of roommate issues and now want to live by myself) I've had a fairly okay experience at the grove. I love that my pets are loved and accepted here.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Living at the Grove in Huntsville has been good so far. The AC has worked well and the staff is always super friendly. The events make living here better than living at other complexes.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Community rewards is extremely cool, and fun way to win things, it also has been extremely helpful with finding things, or figuring them out.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

As far as apartments go this is the best one I’ve been in. It was clean when I came in and the office staff seem to be able to answer most questions. However I did have to make a maintenance request about 4 times before my hot water was fixed. Other than that it’s been a good stay

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I️ have now been in two different units since I’ve been at The Grove and I️ have loved both of them. Not only that but both of my roommates have turned out extremely better than I️ was expecting.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Nice amentities and things. Love my roommates and my space. Just wish the neighbors could keep their music down at all hours of the night. Some of us like to sleep.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

moved during the beginning of summer, first property manager was okay, but after staff changes, Lance really turned the place around! has great incentives for signing leases

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Apartment wasn’t cleaned when I first moved in but everyone in the front office was very helpful with making sure that we got things cleaned and set up! We’ve had little problems here and there but they are usually fixed pretty quickly.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The experience was alright. Some the policies make it quite hard to move in with limited help. The rooms are nice. Minimal damages. Having a big closet is great.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

My roommates are dope and our apartment finally feels like home.we received a new roommate this semester and we’re loving the atmosphere. The grove always has lit parties at the pool. Love going to do my homework at their mini computer center. It’s always quiet there. The workout center is small buttons never overcrowded which is nice. Great place to run around for a quick mile jog too.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Overall my time here has been pretty good. I have had a few problems with neighbors, one who's messy lifestyle began to impact my stay here negatively and some loud neighbors, but management has worked with me to help solve problems. I do like our facilities like the pool and work out room.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The grove is a wonderal place to live. They have great customer service and always willing to help when there is a problem. They are a great!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The grove had an easy move in day and fun experience overall in since moving in! The transition from dorms to an apartment was the best decision.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I moved in the middle of August and this is my first apartment and I am loving it. Its close to school as well as I love having my dog with me

Reply from Grove Huntsville

All the staff are very friendly and willing to answer all the questions I have asked. Sometimes other residents have parties at the pool until midnight, and they are kind of loud.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Only been here one day and the apartment needed work done and the matenance guys were fast to respond and very friendly! The apartment wasn’t the way the show room presented it kinda was false represented but still really nice.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I’ve lived at the Grove for over a year now and I’ve loved it! The staff is amazing and the maintenance team is really great. Living here has given me so many memories that I will cherish forever.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I love the Grove! The bedrooms are perfect size and I love having my own bathroom. The community is very pretty and the staff is great. I’ve lived here for my entirety at Sam Houston.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Living at the grove was awesome! The pool if perfect to have friends over to play volleyball and eat food. And everyone was so nice on staff.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Pretty good place so far as far as I can tell. I am about two weeks away from move in day and they are very attentive with all the emails they are sending out

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The facility is amazing! the layout of the rooms are so nice. The staff is really friendly and welcoming. This is a very nice setup for someone like me that's starting over from a divorce. It's 5 minutes from my job and the price is very affordable. I look forward to being a long time tennant.