I recently signed my lease with the Grove, and I am very pleased with everything it has to offer. I am so excited to move in for the fall semester!

Very helpful to any questions and concerns, also gets issues resolved quick. Always checking up after any inconvenience, and will work with you through any issue.

Great Community. I don’t have an issue with anything here. My work orders are completed on time and the staff at front always has a great attitude.

Lots of great amenities with the pool, gym, and computer lab. Staff is quick to respond and is as helpful as they can be. Maintenance is top notch and fast.

The grove is one of the most spacious and clean apartments I’ve event lived in! The office people are always so nice and ready to help whenever need be.

*This Review was left by an Employee* I started living at the Grove 5 months after I started working here. I was renting a house and the bills combined with rent was more than what I would be paying at the Grove. Not to mention the gas I saved living where I worked. But, the thing that tipped the scales for me was the fact that my rent included, a pool (that I didn’t have to pay to maintain), a gym (that I didn’t have to pay a membership for) & it was in an area that was in the middle of everything I needed quick access to. I really haven’t had any major issues; sometimes my neighbors can be a bit loud, but that comes with apartment living. Sometimes, the best things under the tree, don’t have the most fancy wrapping and the Grove is one of those. We have created a staff that is not only engaging but are mine and your neighbors in the community, so it’s great. I love the Grove. If anyone needs anything, just ask.

Though I haven’t finished moving in the experience so far has been generally good. I have tons of friends that live at The Grove and I love hanging out at their apartment.

Living at the grove has been one of the worst decisions I’ve made at Sam Houston. A big problem that was never fixed. A loud neighbor problem never fixed. Done.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Grove , the staff are really friendly and i felt welcomed there. I enjoyed the gym and pool the most it was kept clean most of the time.

I have seen improvement since my last negative review in certain areas, so I did have to follow up on that. Also, maintenance has been awesome, as they always have been and i'm thankful for them and their patience. I want to clarify I think the Grove can always improve and i'm glad to see that the staff is asking residents what they want to see. Unfortunately, I do no like living with roommates and prefer my space as ONLY my space, So I did sign for a one bedroom somewhere else. However, If the Grove had a one bedroom option I would have considered renewing.

The Grove is always working to improve living quality of life from new flooring to new amenities. Decent rate for the amount of space and furniture provided.

Absolutely love it here! Friendly staff, wonderful amenities, and a wonderful apartment! Anytime that I have a problem management is real quick to solve it for me! Will keep renewing!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Living at the Grove was a good experience, i lives there for 2 years,the rooms and bathrooms are extremely spacious and the customer service in the office is excellent

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I love the people working the office! They’re always so helpful, and know people by name. They answer any questions you have, with no problems.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I have yet to actually live at the grove, but as of now, in this current situation, the customer service has been above average and has answered the questions I have asked

Reply from Grove Huntsville

It is a great atmosphere with great people and I am excited decided to reside here. There are plenty of activities and other things to do I would recommend the grove

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Really fun place to live. Lots of resident events and nice amenities on property. The office staff is typically friendly and always like to do their best.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Loving it so far. Staff are nice and helpful. Met a few people of the “Dog Moms Club”. The amenities are top notch. Only a few complaints, the fire pit area had trash burned in the fire ring, I wish the apartment had higher quality flooring other than that I’m very pleased thus far

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The Grove Facilities are great. Amenities are even better and there are so many of them. Staff is Amazing. You definitely get your monies worth here!

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The apartments are nice. Roomy kitchen with lots of cabinet space. The bedrooms are not too cramped even with the desk, bed, and side table.

Reply from Grove Huntsville

The tour was great and our tour guide was very understand and great with answering questions. Great experience I can’t wait to live here this August !

Reply from Grove Huntsville

This was a cheap apartment that was close to sam houston. The apartments seem a little older because we had to deal with a lot of maintenance, but the staff took care of it as fast as they could

Reply from Grove Huntsville

Great living conditions, reasonable rent, great staff with extensive knowledge of the complex. Spacious apartments with excellent privacy and good amenities

Reply from Grove Huntsville

So far everything has gone well. Front office has made my living accommodations as comfortable as possible. Grove is a wonderful place to stay

Reply from Grove Huntsville

I enjoy living at the Grove. The bedrooms are all decent sized and the living space is very feasible for a three bedroom off campus apartment.