Grove Lubbock

I love it here the rooms are nice and the staff is super helpful and friendly with any and all needs I have I hope to stay here for another year
For the most part everyone is really nice. That’s really all I have to say everything else is just for the character count so sorry you had to read this
I love living at the Grove and as someone who’s never lived away from home except for in the dorm, the Grove was an amazing place for me to get acclimated and take another step towards transitioning into becoming an adult!
Pretty decent place to live. Low prices, furniture and units are a little run down but they’re in the process of updating a lot. Looking forward to what it’ll look like in the future.
The Grove is an awesome place to live in Lubbock! They have the cheapest rate in the city, it is super close to the University, and the staff is really cool! They have monthly events with free food, awesome amenities like a fenced-in basketball court, and the rooms are set up nicely. The only down side is having random roommates if you're new to the area for school.
I’ve enjoyed living there. Through mishaps with roommates though; it’s not always been easy. The living situation and price, you cannot beat.
The grove is a great community to live at and I am so excited for the unit renovations! The dog park is my favorite place at the grove. Plus the manager is the nicest most accommodating person.
Coming from a different country all i wanted was to have a place that felt like home. I love staying here feels like home comfy and peaceful.
It's a solid community with awesome apartments, with even better prices. I believe the grove is probably the best value student living community in Lubbock.
Love it here!!! And the staff is amazing!! This place is by far the best place I've lived and cant wait to see what's next. The Grove is definitely the place to be!