Grove Lubbock

This apartment is really great for a student or single person. The WiFi is always working properly. The kitchen is great the laundry rooms are always working same with the restrooms. Also it’s very cheap for its quality.
IT is good place to live it is worth the price you pay it is okay I would not recommend room B if you live in a 2X2. It is really small compared to room A. The staff is nice, people with dogs don’t usually clean up after their pets
I did not enjoy living at this apartment complex. Our move in was disgusting and the management was neglectful all year, but thanks to maintenance man, Alex, my experience was made better which is why I give it 2 stars.
Customer service isn’t always timely with the front office. Communication between management and maintenance is a problem, the maintenance crew is excellent and has too much on their plate and are thrown under the bus way too often.
Love the amenities like a dog park, pool, free coffee in the morning. Also love the activities scheduled throughout the month, a college kid loves free food.
Even though I don’t live at the grove the experience i noticed when I went to tour was different than any other apartment complex that I was interested in. The people are so kind and that’s why I signed a lease
There was some issues but seems to finally be taken care of. Still wish for more security. At least cameras in the parking lot and entrance gate to be closed at night. peoplestill go around the exit side of the front entrance if the wood gate are down. Would be nice if we have someone that can walk around at night to check for issues. I know the party situation is getting handled finally. Maintenance guys are very helpful. The men at the front desk are very nice and helpful.
In the process of making the transition to student living, it’s been super easy and everyone has been so accommodating with my questions, concerns, and requests. super friendly staff, too!
The living conditions are going down and down. The stairs are cover in bird poops and haven’t been wash off. The gate is open 24 hours now. We do have the wooden arms but you can just go around it cause the actual is always open....
Cool experience so far! Lease was signed immediately! Can’t wait for my stay at the Grove! I am so excited! Love the food they give away every so often