Grove Lubbock

Room was a mess, and had to call to get things replaced. Thought i was going to be in a newly refurbished room, and was mistaken. After calling things were fixed pretty quickly, however it set my day back about 4 hours having to wait. I hope to receive the new flooring and furniture for the common area soon, before i have to call again.
The flooring needs updated. It is like we are walking on potholes in our 3rd floor apartment. Need more machine in the gym. Lot of the staffs are nice.
So far my experience has been great. There’s helpful staff who’s made the moving process very easy. I can’t complain about anything, they’ve been able to accommodate all my needs and concerns.
The Grove Apartments in Lubbock are awesome! They are conveniently located right on Loop 289 and just a block away from the Texas Tech campus! The staff works hard and does a fantastic job in making sure we enjoy our living atmosphere and community. Plus, the amenities are great and well-kept. And did I mention that they have the cheapest rates in town?
The Grove is a really nice and affordable place for students or single people. The Staff are really helpful and nice when you come in the door.
I enjoy living here. It is a quiet and good place. I enjoy studying in the library here. Besides, staffs here are very nice and willing to help all the time.
Apartment is approving. There has been some issues with the roommates but the apartment been helping with that. Hopefully things will get even better here
Fridge needs to be replaced. If not for that you’d have a 5 star rating! Love this place, great employees. Easy ways to communicate with staff and maintenance has been very responsive.
Andew was the best when we went in for a tour! he really knew everything about the apartments a and was really helpful. Cannot want to go back to lubbock and live there!
My experience has been good. My only concern is how the gate only works half the time of when people bust the board down! I think there is a better way to go about fixing the problem so it doesn’t keep happening.